YOU NEED TO SOLVE THE RIDDLE

YOU NEED TO SOLVE THE RIDDLE

Attached: Mr Bones.jpg (666x699, 297K)

I want to get off Mr Bones wild ride

MR BONES
OFF ME

Attached: 1558835620712.png (818x720, 513K)

wtf totalbiscuit is that you

glad that fat bastard is gone

>SHUT UP ERIC

Attached: 1553169698183.jpg (300x404, 26K)

DID YU JUST CALL ME A CUNT

>advertising for a mildly entertaining patreon shill

Weren't his vids outted as fake?

Uh for the most part he used to stream them and they were real but he didn't stream the one in the OP pic and it does seem staged at times, especially the second part with the shifting house so I could see it

gonna need some proof, you can't fake the levels of angry children in wonderworld

I've only heard it as word of mouth

>"off me"
>gets up and shoots him

Attached: 1559759082920.jpg (3688x4352, 1.23M)

holy shit, was he actually joking about tb being a dead skelletal?

That kid was such a dickhead. Daniel should have let Eric through just to piss that kid off.

it was one of his dayz videos or something, he would talk and the guy would respond but their speech notifications on screen wouldnt go off so noone was actually talking in game and it was edited.

his weekly gameshow on twitch is really good though, I won $200 on it 2 months ago.

Oh yeah I liked the gameshow as well
but man the first couple of times he was really bringing out his inner jew for donations

agreed. he wanted to pocket $1200 a stream

I'd like it way more if all the players weren't just straight out of his twitch chat/patreon obviously being faggots for the audience. It's practically made for unwitting contestants like his wonderworld thing but everyone's just always purposely trying to be funny and failing and it's too much to watch.

and then you have those people who are obviously in cahoots with each other on discord or some other chat with each other trying to win

I DDDDDDDIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

No chavs?

Link to the Day Z thing?

MR BONES I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE SOLVING THE RIDDLE

>riddle thread
>no one's posting riddles
Here's mine: It works round the clock and tells me the time, it's the reason why I wrote this rhyme. What is it?

eric did nothing wrong

Access granted. Please enjoy the park
No

Autism

LET ME IN THE PARK. NOW.

Ecelebs are not videogames. Fuck off.

you're not a video game

>ywn win 200 bucks TONIGHT

Anonymous posters are not video games. Fuck off nigger.

Hey hey, calm down now. Guest posters are potential friends when they sign up!

settle down ok

t. eric

You want to catch flight? Ok