We will not be silenced

Continue

Attached: proxy_duckduckgo_com.jpg (474x266, 24K)

And stephen colbert is a faggot

Long live the INFOWAR

To those who bring up private companies not needing to follow freedom of speech that is entirely right.

You're missing the point still. Legally they may have the right to deny access to their platforms for the most part. What is happening right now goes beyond free speech. IT IS CENSORSHIP.
Right now little faggot nerds who felt worthless all their lives are now getting power and taking orders to ban anyone who is not aligned with SJW agenda under the veil of tos infringment. At times it could be anybody. The tentacles of these tech companies are starting to reach into nontech, nonplatform related aspects of life. Some banks have started to refuse service to citizens because they had an account on social media that was not SJW friendly. Can you see where this is going?

This guy is absolutely ridiculous. I mean legit batshit insane. And his listeners are retarded.
But censoring him was a real tragedy desu.

Attached: 1503900195421.jpg (600x745, 284K)

How so when his information is legitimate. Because he screams a lot? He's a radio personality. That does not mean his info is not sound. Like the gay frogs thing. Frail nerd fags just say look at that crazy loud guy talking about gay frogs derpderpderpderp! But in fact there is chemicals in water that end up making frogs gay and reproduce less. That's an environmental hazard bad for everyone.

You're homophobic user.

you must work for buzzfeed. lost your job and now lurk moar?

Wow you've found me out those supplements really made you smart.

Attached: 1533591037284.png (638x580, 303K)

I was already smart. Smart enough to know anyone criticizing someone selling a product while also selling their own, say, a Tasty Buzzfeed Inc spatula is a faggot pussy bitch that needs their little wormy asses kicked

Attached: 1533464275900.jpg (680x620, 54K)

based

Do you feel threatened by guns? You make no sense. Then again you are a buzzfeed sjw fag

Can you temper your schizophrenia for just 5 minutes? I don't work for buzzfeed I'm a NEET.
I didn't know there was a war between your supplements and spatulas that make you gay this is completely new information and probably would deserve some memes.

Attached: I Don't Like Em Putting Chemicals In The Water That Turn The Friggin Yamatos Gay.jpg (1440x1080, 446K)

Now 20% off with purchase of Starcucks Onions Latte with Extra Estrogen!!!!

Attached: tasty-one-top-main3-800x534-c.jpg (800x534, 91K)

You must be in an echo chamber as usual. Perhaps you should spend less time larping as a buzzfag

Yea Forums getting molested by sjw agenda?
I cant use the word s.oy?????????

How do you know that the supplements are safe though?

Attached: 1545043928052.jpg (934x1200, 178K)

Now 20% off with purchase of Starcucks S.oy Latte with Extra Estrogen!!!!!!

Attached: tastee4848h.jpg (800x534, 96K)

meta post. Thats exactly the question basedfags always throw into the ether and the type of art one would likely post. That post has the goods
Supplements are sold by many companies. Why exactly would you find their's questionable?

meta post. Thats exactly the question b.u.zzfags always throw into the ether and the type of art one would likely post. That post has the goods
Supplements are sold by many companies. Why exactly would you find their's questionable?