Comcept made twitter pages for every single character in MN9...

Comcept made twitter pages for every single character in MN9. Is this the worst example of counting your chicken eggs before they hatch?

twitter.com/mightyno1
twitter.com/mightyno2
twitter.com/mightyno3
twitter.com/mightyno4
twitter.com/mightyno5
twitter.com/mightyno6
twitter.com/mightyno5
twitter.com/mightyno6
twitter.com/mightyno7
twitter.com/mightyno8

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mightyno6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>counting your chicken eggs before they hatch
That's MN9 in a nutshell.

Attached: 34f7508e3be6977363c64d7f46b7ddc2.jpg (640x640, 169K)

>tfw actually kind of likeed MN9 over MM11

Attached: 7064473.gif (220x234, 55K)

I think you have shit taste, user.

>midriff screen cut out
lewd
LEWD

Why are some accounts suspended?

In defense i did get Mighty Number 9 for free so that probably increased my enjoyment of it a bit more

I like number 3

Attached: 61b.gif (446x647, 667K)

I got it on PS+, played 3 stages, uninstalled and played Mighty Gunvolt Burst again.

The MN9 hate is overblown. Outside of two areas the game is pretty fun. Its just that it looks like ass so everyone hates it. Visuals shouldn't matter in a video game.

Mighty No. 8 is literally robot Jigen

How did Bloostained escape MN9's fate? It seemed like it was on track to suffer the same fate, but it actually came out good.

Games shoudln't be ugly, and MN9 is. It also isn't fun to play and the level design is trash, as are the mechanics.

Iga's actually a competent dev and not a conman

Agree to disagree

Have fun with what you want to have fun with

>august 2013
>latest posts were in 2016

Attached: nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg (236x235, 13K)

You can make the analogy that BS is like a car on fire but it managed to pass the finish line in first place so it doesn't matter. The game has big issues, but it plays like the NDS Castlevania games in 3D, so it works. But you can tell they had major dev problems and rushed the last half of the game.

Iga actually worked as a producer and did what he could to salvage the project.

Only Call's stage is fun .

Can you faggots please stop comparing Bloodstained to everything? You fucks are making us look bad. Im constantly seeing Bloodstained comparisons to MN9 and Hollow Knight and I fucking hate you faggots.

Iga did those two trailers that kind of got people hyped up, the one about the old and new graphics and the launch trailer

Attached: 1560820580321.png (1577x1917, 1.34M)

It never did if you idiot. Only shitposters thought this. Anyone who played the alpha and betas knew the game was fantastic.

>like an anime fan on prom night

>TORtanic tattoos

Yeah I’m just glad it crashed and burned so I never have to suffer through another installment

You're the morons that started these comparisons.

>Mighty No 6's account is suspended
What did he do?

Attached: 6.png (1496x1545, 890K)

>Bloodstained comparisons to MN9
How could people NOT compare the games?

Im not the same user you replied to fucker

man Deep Silver just loves to fuck up anything they publish

He wouldn't stop cracking jokes about how he sexually identifies as an attack helicopter.

>twitter.com/mightyno6
>account suspended

wtf

He kept making jokes about giving journalists helicopter rides.

Dormant accounts often get hijacked by spammers. Likely reason.

Igarashi reeled in his ambition and didn't spread his resources thin in a vain attempt to construct a massive media empire while the game was still in development.
Also they actually listened to criticism and did the best they could to improve the game visually.