Night City, home.

Attached: home.jpg (1200x800, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/voVr90lo3_I
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like day city ha! The future has no sun you poles

haha so true dude

Attached: storyblocks-24-hours-day-and-night-cycle-diagram-graphic-vector-illustration-with-sun-and-planet-ear (1000x726, 129K)

>make a cyberpunk game in "night" city
>its upbeat and sunny
what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 57102310.jpg (750x445, 59K)

day is for sleeping, you fkn normies

They were thinking Cyberpunk 2020, and night city being named after a man.

>upbeat
>trailer shows like people being randomly assaulted like 5 different times
>everyone is involved in crime
>corporations own everything

You guys don't understand! We all know the Earth turns into Venus in just 50 years, what fucking hacks!

sounds like modern day america

youtu.be/voVr90lo3_I

Attached: 238909123.jpg (1679x1080, 526K)

What was CDPR thinking?....
obviously the sun gets removed in 50 years, fucking cringe amirite

>people spend their time making these shitty memes to shitpost for years of their lives about a video game

Literally none of those things are true

ok

The sun is here to stay

Attached: 1529212746829.png (1011x641, 690K)

>upbeat

So do you have a developmental disability or something? Autism? Bipolar? I can't understand how one could think the trailer where people are having eyes ripped out of their sockets, people beating people up on the street, brains being fried, and ambulances gunning down people, to be upbeat.

Why are there so many people so ready to be cucked by this? No matter how many red flags pop up around this game, its development, its dev team, its unwillingness to make it clear what the fuck the gameplay is actually going to be like in the final version, etc, there are still so many people ready to believe this game won't be shit. At best, it could only be mediocre. I'm not even trying to shitpost. I'm just genuinely blown away by how many people are spreading their assholes wide open for this HIV positive dick, thinking they won't regret it.

Attached: Pikaugly.png (316x310, 164K)

Wake up kid, what do you sleep during the day or something like some edgy vampire wannabe?
Come on time to get to work!

Attached: Let the sun in.jpg (1180x684, 133K)

>Equator line
>it's going through Mexico instead
Huh?

>Red flags! Red flags!

Just like God of War, amirite?

Attached: 1546910367979.jpg (552x554, 42K)

Man, must be pretty hot with all the polution. Wonder if they've passed 50 Celsius/122 Fahrenheit, Still using gas powered cars in 2077. Wouldn't we be all out by then?

Attached: Mad.jpg (268x188, 13K)

>Red flags
You mean wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to not to be the universe it's based on: Cyberpunk 2020, but to make the game what it's not and be your own wetdream of a Cyberpunk game with DMC combat and it's always night, am I hitting the nail here?

Attached: 1531264976694.gif (500x345, 408K)

now post the one where there's a big ass fountain in the middle of groove street

Stop being so jealous of a superior nation. You won't fix your inferiority that way.

>playing a game is now "being cucked"
imagine being this jaded

Why did I move here.. I guess it was the trannies

Attached: file.png (846x919, 1.08M)

>being this autistically obsessed with video games other people play and so buttravaged about them playing it you compare it to getting raped in the butt with AIDs

>I guess it was the girls with cybernetic penis implants.
Don't get them confused user, they're no more trans than a woman with a strapon, a high tech strapon, granted, but still, a strapon.

Attached: Embrace time.gif (426x239, 1.99M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING EPIC

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN THE EQUIVALENT OF AN OSCAR, BUT FOR COMEDIANS

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah no shit, cyberpunk was supposed to be a vision of the future.

Shut up you moron faggot idiot autist incel nigger fool soiboi nazi asshole drumpftard SJW stupid fucker

Cringe

Attached: 1529257803114.jpg (898x585, 509K)

>those polygons
That's San Andreas isn't it

haha epic we sure showed these people who are happy and just wanna have fun with a game thats coming out, we really tore them a new one huh? they wont be able to recover from this one heh...

You okay man?

They were probably thinking about how that's the founder's name and has nothing to do with the light level of the area as if the fucking sun stopped existing at some point you fucking autist.

Attached: night.jpg (1182x550, 210K)

retard who made the pic painted a mercator projection on the globe

wow this game looks bad, was it made for the ps2 or something?

You'll probably have the option to skip time or go to sleep in your bed, you can just sleep through the day if it hurts your eyes so much

Dilate

yikes dilate have sex cringe zoomer boomer
i think i forgot something

Based and redpilled

oof, cringe.

Attached: 1557290541893.jpg (751x607, 180K)

Not the same user...but...
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

No it's Cyberpunk 2077, you don't see the logo in the bottom-left?

>Israel's lapdog
>superior nation
Hah.