How to fix Vampire Bloodlines 2

Here's some advice for Paradox on how to save this game:

- Change the setting to a cyberpunk city. This city looks boring as hell, and like something people can see just going outside their house at night. The only good way to do urban areas in games is cyberpunk, because it makes it look otherworldly and different. We play games to escape the real world and the mundane, not to walk around in some city that looks like the one we live in.

- Change the combat. Since you insist on first person, the best combat you can do should be either like Rage, or like Cyberpunk 2077 by CDPR. CDPR knows how to make first person combat look and feel good. Learn from them. Personally I'd prefer if you went third person and did the combat similar to Black Desert or Blade and Soul, but since you insist on fps, do it right.

-Character designs need to be changed, they look so boring. It's about vampires, how come I saw no one wearing big fancy victorian gowns, and capes and cloaks and other fancy outfits? It's just street clothes and suits. It looks boring as fuck, and like I'm playing out a game version of The Vampire Diaries or The Originals or Shadowhunters. Make it look GOTH.

Attached: vtmb2-screen1-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ssLizHtFK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Graphically, I say make it look like DMC 5. That game has amazing visuals. Just make sure the clothing and stuff looks gothic, DMC 5 went way too far with the mundane realism stuff.

Nothing can save this game. Nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ssLizHtFK4

It's shit.

holy fuck that looks bad

It looks like it'll run on toasters and that's a good thing

why cant we ever get good vampire games for fuck sakes

>some advice for Paradox on how to save this game:
?????
Guys, am I missing something?
It's a western game, of course it's bad. How can one "save" westernshit? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Attached: 1530353287054.gif (178x188, 145K)

>2 posters
>5 replies

You're trying too hard you neet faggot. As much as you cry about trannies and sjws many people will buy the game and enjoy it while /pol/fags like you will keep seething.

They should let Platinum Games make it instead desu, then it would be good

what the fuck happened to slugg's face at 16:25 lmao

Attached: slugg.jpg (394x304, 23K)

I'm not /pol/ and don't give a fuck about sjws, I just want a good vampire game, and this game looks like shit and plays like shit.

No. They should change the setting to Tokyo and make everyone a loli.

it's like his lips puckered and his lower jaw stuck out for some reason

Attached: slugg face.webm (1360x768, 1.42M)

>and this game looks like shit and plays like shit.
Well.. quite honestly the original played like shit too I think you're giving it too much credit. It was a great game, but definitely not because of combat or gameplay

>quite honestly the original played like shit too
>didn't put any points into combat stats then got upset when he couldn't fight

This argument gets made every fucking thread, and I'm tired of it.
Getting better at combat by investing points just means you have to press LMB less often to win. It didn't make the combat fun.

Dude, I've played it multiple times. Combat is just mediocre. There's no point of denying it. Combat that is shown is VTMB2 gameplay is not any worse.

>last game's combat was shit therefore it's okay for the sequel to be as shitty

the story is shaping up to be pretty shit too and it was the main selling point of the first game, this one is just going to have a spike off some nostalgiabucks then peters out into irrelevancy and forgotten like dude sex medical degree or ffx-2

>I-I-if you don't like it you'r'rr are a natzee!!!1! Muh /pol/!!!
You know that it is bad. If it would be good, you would have an argument.

I thought the combo system of the original worked pretty well. Holding a different directional button while starting a combo gave you different attack animations, and they all had their own uses. From what I saw 2 just looks more like actual button mashing.

First and seconds points are retarded, this has to be bait.

>cyberpunk city
Ignoring the fact CDPR is already making a Cyberpunk game, Cyberpunk settings are crap for vampires.

>CDPR knows how to make first person combat look and feel good
Since fucking when. They've not released a single first person combat game to date.

Probably a bit too early to talk about story, but it won't have the selling points of original either way.
Mid 2000's were a different times. A big selling point of that game was the whole goth/alternative aesthetics that was really popular back then. I was 15 years old I totally loved it because of it. It was one of few games that targeted 10% of "that" kids.
No matter what they'll pull now it won't be the same really. Vampires are just different nowadays.

Isn't this now being made by faggots that care more about pushing their agenda than having actual love and care for the IP?