Why are brown girls becoming a thing lately?

Why are brown girls becoming a thing lately?

I know they have been around since before but none of them were as much popular as she is.

Attached: 1560773733396.jpg (2600x3200, 793K)

Out of all Nintendo's chocolate women, she shows the most skin

Brown girls are for white cocks.
White girls are for black cocks.

It's a shit design that just somehow got lots of popularity cuz people were craved for pokewaifus and tumblrinas cried when trolls whitewashed.

False. White girls are also for white cocks. I'm sick of this black man/white girl meme

Attached: 1419647323994.png (209x304, 128K)

>fan art again
>this topic again
God I hate pedophiles spammers

Brown girls have always been a thing and have generally been pretty popular.
You only notice it more now than before because of the current political obsession mentally ill retards have about race and bring it to the forefront of everything.

For me its the contrast between pink pussy and dark skin. Makes the pussy look even better.

they're running out of ideas for their cunnymon game.

Why do you keep making this thread and why is it always this 1 girl that's supposed to show the wide variety of black characters??

Triggered whitey

False. White women prefer bigger dicks. Black women have tighter pussies so they can deal with the inferior dick size of the white man.

Attached: 13255c7c5854b27228322e794a46ee07.png (454x496, 34K)

disgusting color
make it atleast 5 shades lighter

No reason, really. It's a matter of personal decision.

Pokémon games after Sinnoh are in multicultural areas.

Wasn't her debut in a Nintendo Direct which is seen by more people than just Pokémon fans?

Attached: tumblr_p7iog8RyqA1sj0c25o1_1280.jpg (1280x1061, 193K)

Don't know what you're talking about, I haven't played a single good game with niggers.

Because she's fotm. Also people aren't "triggered" with other brown girls because they aren't fotm.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Go be a jew somewhere else

>uh when did brown people start existing?
>forgets the FIRST GYM LEADER IN THE FIRST GAME IS ALSO BLACK
Christ are all Nessa posters this retarded

Her skin isn't this dark. As a lighter skinned brown person this image offends me and I don't appreciate you darkies appropriating a character that represents me

She’s popular because faggots keep freaking out that she’s black (when she’s actually a reference to Indian people)

The election injected so much /pol/ into this board that we actually do need a white genocide just to stop all the shitposting

Nips are preparing the largest market they care about, the Indians as the Chinese can go drown.

>meme

Nintendo is single handedly converting all kids into race mixers and I love it

They aren't, really, not any more than they always were.

>when you realize this board is mostly white people

Attached: pldjds.gif (400x560, 1.13M)

>artists who draw her feet and hands brown

>>forgets the FIRST GYM LEADER IN THE FIRST GAME IS ALSO BLACK

Wrong.

Attached: Red_Blue_Brock.png (269x539, 243K)

Euroasian tiger?

You'd think it would be obvious that a person named Takeshi who lives in the Kanto region of Japan isn't black but some people are just that dumb huh

Nope, the statistics have been taken and have proven that white women prefer white men and are one of the most racially loyal groups in the West regarding reproductive selection. Fuckin' faggot kike.

Attached: image.jpg (504x335, 99K)

It makes sense, white genes are super fragile. All "white genes" are basically recessive, so any mix with non whites tend to look like the non white parent.