Flood with rocket launchers

"Lets give the horde enemy one of the best weapons in the game and fucking amazing accuracy"

Attached: lets give it better guns.jpg (600x450, 65K)

god forbid a FPS has a single instance of "difficulty"

It's not that bad

just dodge lmao

That last level is more of an exception in backtrack evolved than the norm
the real shit part is when you have to throw granades to the vents but you must first get into higher position an the flood have an infinite spawn in the corridor bottlenecks.

Not bad, just frustrating and unexpected.

also limited ammo

biggest consolebabby post I've seen all night

"And in the sequels lets give the horde enemies recharging energy shields!"

Attached: 1541922972265.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Just melee when flood spores jumps on you, also just fucking dodge the the weapons

the only time it was ever an issue was when they'd get in your face and shoot the ground

honestly it's your fault for not having memoized where every rocket launcher on every level is throughout the game--doubly so when there's a measly 3 of the things throughout all of halo:ce's 10 misison campaign

>see shotgun flood
>yeet out

I kept dying to the ones on the bridge, then the game would crash every once in a while reloading the checkpoint. I think that frustration seared it into my brain.

>hey guys haha look I play fortnite haha so funny haha please upvote

Also there's way more than three.

What's with the invisible flood in the armory?

you mean they're only in 3 levels, right?
Cause there's way more than 3 in the campaign.

I just wanted to have a Halo:CE thread but I'm realizing that it was doomed to fail from the start.

Attached: 0ac16014a56574194f80ab504cef9d3a--china-painting-dark-art.jpg (400x519, 28K)

Why did they make it worse in 2 and 3?

Attached: M90_Shotgun.png (690x418, 158K)

Why does that shotgun have a dildo on top of it?

HOOT HOOT HOOT

Don't start it by shitposting a fun part of the game?

"Gives the best weapon the ability to target vehicles gives the horde enemy this in a level made for vehicles"

I should have been clearer.

Attached: yogurtcat.png (670x728, 779K)

atleast you can dodge the rockets. can't say the same about the instakill jackal snipers from halo 2.