store.steampowered.com/app/805920/Seek_Etyliv/
store.steampowered.com/app/555290/Little_Briar_Rose/
store.steampowered.com/app/547050/RYB/
store.steampowered.com/app/368640/htoLNiQ_The_Firefly_Diary__htoLNiQ/
store.steampowered.com/app/401360/The_Aquatic_Adventure_of_the_Last_Human/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/fxhq.jpg/
whenisthenextsteamsale.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly just going to work on my backlog, unless Valve start to panic about Epic and start doing great sales like they used to

with the popularity of epic recently they need to pull some fat sales

Sales aren't up to Valve, they're up to devs.
Best Valve can do is something like the CNY event where they give some money back for money spent, but you'll likely have to spend a lot for any significant savings.
I actually don't have anything I really want. Maybe Overcooked 2 DLC but I have no one to local coop with anyways and online coop is annoying to play, especially if you're going for 4 star completion.

I have some recommendations though.
The Lost Crown if you're into point and click adventures.
Ghost of a Tale if you like a great story.

I was interested in buying Mortal Kombat XL, but after seeing that there is an error that can delete all your save, now i am not so sure.

Attached: tomemos unos mates.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I'll probably just get FF7

The games i want are from greedy devs that won't participate in the sale.

DRAGON QUEST

Attached: #########tyui.jpg (1080x1080, 726K)

>Sales aren't up to Valve, they're up to devs.
You aware that Valve send sales guides to developers? When and what % they should use, basically only minority of developers (big like Ubisoft and people like guy behind RimWorld who stuck gold mine) are independent in their sales, rest follow said guide. This is Valve answer to EU which pushed refunds into Valve, greedy Gabe being greedy.

I want good games

fuck you

Chunsoft is still going to overprice their Fire Pro DLC so fuck if I care

Valve announced they weren't doing trading card shit so this Summer season will at least have some change from the standard seasonal sales from the last several years.
Whether that just meant "we're not doing trading cards but here's your shitty little fucking clicker game that DDoS our community servers since we're dumb" waits to be seen.

I've finally been able to free up some time so this steam sale is almost perfectly timed. Hopefully any of below goes on sale for a good price.
>Katamari Damacy Reloaded
>Hollow Knight
>Risk of Rain 2
>Rain World
>Dungeons 3
>Long Live the Queen
>DMC collection
>Touhou Scarlet Curiosity & Luna nights
>VtMB
>Nier automata

Would also like to mention
>Deadly Premonition
>momodora
>recettear
but they STILL haven't been converted into ausfag currency so just fuck my shit up. I'm also sort of on the fence on buying Bloodstained, I don't know anything about it but from what I've seen it seems cool. But the price was way higher than I thought it would be, I thought it would be priced similarly to something like HK or Salt and Sanctuary but I suppose not.

I thought that all sales start on Thursday

The only one with a release date I'm really interested in is Darkwood

Attached: SteamWishlist.png (1253x1969, 1.51M)

Apparently not. This year it's a little different.

Will they bring flash sales back?

I got a 50 steam card for my birthday for this sale.

Literally nothing, the last game I bought was VMTB on GoG, I do depend on new releases anymore and it feels great, bought nothing on Steam this year.

recommend me some good games with great replayability

death's gambit is trah desu

Mount & Blade Warband.
I played 300 hours in a month I was supposed to be studying for one of my college finals.
It was worth it.
Conquering the whole maps gives you a rush of power that makes you able to pass a Biochemistry test without even having read through the whole book.

>no summer sale cards

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: childmolester.png (750x421, 389K)

PUBG pls be on sale

So I've heard, what's so bad about it?

banned again?

The Return of the Obra Dinn.

Don't see how that changes anything.
Discount % is still up to the publisher/devs not Valve.
And even if they adhere to Valve's guide, they also no longer have to reduce the base price of the game like they use to which would make the % discount more substantial. Again this is out of Valve's control.

fpbp

Please bring the flash sale and community's choice cuz I want 75%-95% sales.

Attached: NLCLmH210Ik5GKLz[1].jpg (968x475, 147K)

I don't know, man.

Attached: wishlist.jpg (1045x6353, 1.52M)

source? That's fucking gay if true

I just want
a good game
a fun one

>What do you want?
ur mum

steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/announcements/detail/1621774363820056946

>still giving a crap about cards when theirs value drop to nothing because valve flood the market with free one
really?

It's still free money

Fuck off Tim

A whole whopping 15 cents.

Make sure to get the remako mod for it

Hollow Knight and Nier Automata are both god-tier, you should absolutely get them

The only thing I was interested in was Atom RPG at at least 50% off. But it was just on sale for 25% off, so I don't see that happening.

It is more than that, as events always had at least 2 dozens of cards, but that's beside the point. Repeat the same thing a few times and now you have enough money to buy some cheap indie game.

I still have a shitton of work to do on my backlog and I’m somewhat short on money, so I’ll probaly akip this one, but if any of these have a decently good price I might pick them up:

>Guacamelee 2
>Dragon Quest XI
>Divinity OS2

popular? more like notoriety.
Epic is a sore on the industry.

Get Rain World,
Fustrating as hell but, more rewarding and unique than most games,

I still refuse to buy anything that's not at least 75% off.

Probably gonna pass unless there are some absolutely god-tier deals

>tfw broke

Attached: you know the line.png (632x349, 344K)

>popularity
Everyone I know doesn't wanna buy from Epic. Even normies just want shit on steam. I just wonder how they're still in full operation.

Playing through the newer 24 mans in FF14 has put me in an Ivalice mood, so probably FF12 if the port isn't fucked and worse than the emulated PS2 version

Summer sales haven't been good in years.
Just emulate or pirate it, retard.

good man. not to mention you always keep an eye on other stores.

There was nothing wrong with the port, and you have some cool stuff like speeding up the battles.

i want Nier Automata, but some people are getting random crashes and Square Enix have not patched the game after many years?

They can't because then everyone would refund the games they just bought for being $2 cheaper
Refunds ruined steam sales

I'm planning on geting Soul Calibur VI, maybe the DLC chars, depending on price.

There was no patch, but for most people the game is perfectly playable. It's not the best port but it's not a disaster.
Keep in mind that Squeenix often didn't put Nier on sale during major events

the grand prix of the "grand prix sale" is the release of half life 3. if enough people beat the clicker game this year they will release it after the sale ends.

Would you even want HL3 to be made by current Valve? This is not the same company that made games decade ago

Rate pls

Attached: aids.jpg (1000x820, 125K)

>Disney's Hercules
PICK UP YOUR SWOOORD

>Hercules
Buy the GoG version instead.

I have 100+ hours in the game, with my old 970, and I only had a single crash during that entire time. The FAR mod fixes every issue, and the game itself is unironically one of, if not the best one I’ve ever played. You should give it a go.

I ended up just getting it on PS4 because the PC version never went on sale.

only if you're a third world shitter

>kao the kangaroo: round 2
That's sum taste

>nier automata
How's the PC port? Uncertainty over that is one of the things that kept me from buying it in the past.

Could you describe the gameplay for me? I've not seen much of the game besides a few webms of what people posted and that's what got me interested in the first place lol. It appears to be some sort of stealth/2d platformer but I don't have much more detail than that.

>It is more than that, as events always had at least 2 dozens of cards
You're right, sorry. A whole whopping 60 cents. A whole three minutes of work if you have a minimum wage job.

remember Yea Forumsros, don't be tempted just because it's on sale

Attached: 1539735020359.png (999x803, 163K)

>have huge wishlist
>everytime a sale comes around I never want to buy anything
I was thinking about getting the Arma 3 dlc but then jets suck. Prob won't get anything again.

Why? What's the difference?

See

Already got yakuza zero from its recent sale, all that's left is burnout paradise

How long until Dark Souls remastered hits the same sale prices the original did

I grabbed 3 for five bucks in a bargain bin, decided to play 1 first and was shocked to find I'd never grabbed the original during one of the countless sales I'm sure it'd been available for the same price

It was on sale multiple times, just not during the big events
isthereanydeal.com/game/nierautomata/history/

>What do you want?
a hot gamer girlfriend

Oh, I bought it new last year from Best Buy's eBay page, and it was only $15 shipped. So no regrets.

This

Keen to get a good deal on binding of Isaac rebirth and DLC. Was addicted to it on console but have made the switch to PCMR. Haven't seen it on sale yet despite being on my wish list for months.

epic has already failed, and in trouble. If bl3 exclusivity doesn't pull a large amount of people, then its already over

No thanks, I don't support antigamer companies that only care about profit.

Lethal League Blaze
Killer7
Killer is Dead
Fallout 2
Jet Set Radio

It was 50% off last month

I don't get why people buy classic collections when you can just emulate them.

Nice try gaben, but I'm going to pirate or buy stuff on other storefronts. Fuck you you fat greedy cunt

So Divinity: Original Sin and it's sequel should I get both? Or is there a reason why I only see the second one in people's games list

I just want megaman legends 3

I've never heard anything awful about the first one
but I've also only played the 2nd
If I had to guess it's just that the 2nd is newer, more polished, has more features and was better advertised than the first so it was more popular
but some people really hate the armor system in it, which is fair

I wan koikatsu

Gay

>Actual advertisement thread
>"b-but it's ok when it's Valve!"

This, Steam shills are unironic faggots.

Attached: fxhq.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Fuck off Tim

The link doesn't work for me. Are you trying to trick me?

But EGS doesn't do Summer Sales.

their sale literally just ended like a week ago or something

Should i buy SFV AE?

no. the only fighter worth a buy on pc right now is tekken

>Kao the Kangaroo
>free on launch
>"OVER 750 000 DOWNLOADS"

Get both
DOS1 is amazing, DOS2 is just better than amazing

>thinking posting that image is a le epic win
You must be a zoomer, because I remember the Windows store being competition by the end of 2004.

>Steam hoarding exclusives in 2004
Chink revisionists at it again

>remaking literal reddit memes with lies

Fuck off, you weren’t even born in 2004

My Steam account is probably older than you

Guess what? Steam was a monopoly for years. If your game wasn't on Steam, it was either console only or DOA.

The budget this summer is 10 dollars, bros. Maybe 15$ if there's something seriously epic, but I doubt it. Not sure what I'll be buying though, any non-jap games that have really good value/replayability?

Attached: 1544907884885.jpg (725x725, 48K)

>My Steam account is probably older than you
Sure nigger.
>Steam was a monopoly for years.
Monopoly on what? Valve's own games? The number of non-Valve games on Steam in 2004 was exactly 0
>If your game wasn't on Steam, it was either console only or DOA.
Then i guess all those GAMES FOR WINDOWS (LIVE) were all financial disasters, am i right?

Attached: 1547411261024.png (953x198, 19K)

I want the PS2 remakes.
Katamari
.hack
Zone of the Enders

might give Baba is You a try although I might get that off sale (it's $15)

Fuck this shit just give me the Halo collection already. I already spent most of this because you fags can't get a certain number.

Attached: 64%chancetoGet.jpg (1296x183, 111K)

>steam was a monopoly
On Valve games?
>for years
Games for Windows Live was out by 2007, GoG by 2008. Stores still sold PC game discs drm free, so please tell us all again how it was a monopoly.
>if your game wasn't on Steam is was doa
Steam still uses the GFWL version of Fallout 3 because it was exclusive on that platform.
>steam account is older
Even if this is true as the sick burn you thought it was, admitting you've been a shut in neet for the past 15 years is hardly an achievement.

This, what's with dipshit gamers and getting mad at new competitors in the industry over weird shit like "exclusives"? How else do they fight market dominance if they can't sell the consumer something that Steam can?

Metroidvanias, FTL, Isaac, Dead Cells, etc.

>he thinks his 11 year old account is something to be proud of

Attached: 1546550911672.jpg (564x550, 51K)

Instead fatass you give money to people who actually showing middle finger to subhuman publishers and make good games

Attached: 1557854942708.jpg (290x290, 25K)

>goalpost moving

Piss off

>Sure nigger.

Attached: steam account.png (1025x533, 50K)

>mfw literal children post here

Attached: Years of Service.png (1417x192, 33K)

Homosexual/10

I wasn't the one who asked to post account age, it was just funny because you were pretty smug about it thinking 11 years is really old and that you would put the guy in his place, probably because you're a child and shouldn't even be posting here?

>I wasn't the one who asked to post account age
Sure Chang, whatever you say

Remember to not buy on steam, there is no confirmation if you will be able to transfer your games to EGS once steam is gone.

Attached: noxx82172175.png (677x1156, 674K)

Can you tell me what do you think GoG made last year? And what do you think Steam made last year in comparison? What about in comparison to other retailers? The difference will probably be about 30 dollars earned by Steam for every dollar earned by GoG. It's kind of amazing that you would sit there and pretend GoG and fucking Gamestop or whatever are actual competition to Steam, when Steam could buy GoG if they gave enough of a shit about the measly millions they lose out.

Steam will be around for a while whether you like it or not, by that time I would have played those games enough times to be satisfied with the purchase

Attached: 1560279202049.png (455x455, 293K)

I played nier automata with far mod and had zero cashes or problems in general. Only shitty thing is cutscenes are in-game 30 fps which look like shit. Also my fps stays at a constant 60fps but there are certain places where the fps looks like it dropped to 30.

To buy the very few games I have enjoyed on consoles over the years so I can come back to them whenever I want without needing to keep the consoles that are ever decreasing in value. Gaming is dead.

Um sweety valve couldn't buy the CDPR group.

In order of preference:
>Kenshi
>Rimworld
>Kingdom Come: Deliverance
>MGS V
>Pathfinder: Kingmaker
>FFXII
>Sekiro
>Resident Evil 2

What do you think?

>popularity of epic

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1303x833, 87K)

>The difference will probably be about 30 dollars earned by Steam for every dollar earned by GoG

GoG made 7000$ of profit in 2018, steam should be making at least 2 000 000 000$ each year so.... for every dollar earned by gog, steam earned around 290 000$

>Can you tell me what do you think GoG made last year?
That's irrelevant. The fact that they can make any money at all means that Steam is factually, demonstrably, categorically not a fucking monopoly, retard.

>my argument only works if I ignore the reply change - so that's what I'll do
The guy was talking about how steam had no competition for years so I pointed out that GoG wasn't far behind steam. PC roms still sold well in the mid 2000s, hence any retailer that stocked them being competitors at the time.
You're wrong even if you talk about today. Steam allows developers to sell their own keys to websites, so long as they have it available to buy on steam. Every site that sells keys is competition to steam.
This guy puts it succinctly, and his description of you is accurate .

>get foil
Its $15
Mostly just buy games you want on sale, grind up the cards+game cards for $1-15, get a free pack of cards each week to re-grind up for $1

Its free real estate.

Attached: 1355106243864.gif (500x378, 542K)

what foils are $15? I have only gotten two ever and they were 30 cents each.

I want 75% off all these:

1. Starcraft 2 with expansions DLC
2. KoF14
3. Blazblue Central Fiction
4. Divinity Original Sin 2
5. Planescape Torment Definitive Edition
6. Cuphead
7. Guilty Gear Rev 2

Attached: 154990953664.png (1136x2000, 887K)

>own original PS:T on GoG
>don't get free upgrade to Definitve

>Every site that sells keys is competition to steam

No, they control the whole market. They have full control over supply of keys, also they do not allow you to give "steam users worse deal".

They realized this will be good enough to avoid anti-trust laws. But in reality, they have full control over their "competitors"

I'm waiting for a Hunt showdown sale, that's the only game I have in mind since I still have to finish games like the messenger and bloodstained

What is valve supposed to do? Make their store shittier, so they lose customers and other companies have a chance at starting a pc video game distribution platform?

>Starcraft 2 with expansions

Pirate that shit, not even joking. The game is dead, the last expansion was an atrocity, and the current Blizzard doesn’t deserve a single cent. This is coming from someone who bought all 3 on release and still regret it deeply.

Listen men, i'm just debunking that these websites are steam competitors. They are not

No, don't make the store shittier, just stop the sperging from Steam drones over games going exclusive to Epic Store (which is the only way EGS could compete)

literally no games

steam is dead

Zoomers and their fortnite addiction. God knows how many of them asked for Fortnite money for their Birthday/Christmas.

Maybe not $15, but foils for animu games are very expensive

This is tinfoil-hat tier. You are fucking delusional.

>But in reality, they have full control over their "competitors"
So they also control Uplay, Origin, and GoG?

i'm hoping to keep it under $100 this time

Attached: gaymes.jpg (948x1657, 392K)

Based 35 yr. old doomer

t-thoughts?

Attached: 1547139740613.png (945x1259, 640K)

fuck off

buy slay the spire, whatever the sale price is.

I was talking about steam keys, brainlet.
This is literaly stated in valve key policy.

nier automata is so badly configured for pc. still ok i guess
i didn't like sekiro
i still need to try wargroove on this xbox gold pass shit
hollow knight opwns
touhou has the best hentai
what is thronebreaker or messenger
ff12 is where i stopped playing ff games because it looked miserable
the rest of these i dunno about

>which is the only way EGS could compete
>actually defending a store so shitty this can happen
If you really cared so much for all the reasons you love to vomit, you'd be out shilling for Gog, you fucking troglodyte
but that doesnt pay the bills or get you social points, now does it?

Attached: epicFAIL.png (620x942, 145K)

Normie/10

Seriously, can't you faggots look for some actual obscure indies? This is why Steam is as bad as it is now

i dont give a fuck about indies i just want to play good games
indie hipster mentality is toxic

please don't call me a normie, please call me a normalfag
obscure indie titles are obscure for a reason

GOG is fine, but it's barely competition. CDPR doesn't even make their games exclusive to GOG.

It has few exclusives like SWAT 4 and Diablo 1, but they won't make someone turn their head like Borderlands 3 or Shenmue 3.

That guy admitted to buying game on wrong account, how is this epic fault that user is a moron?

I'll admit to my shitty taste upfront

Attached: normie_tier.png (405x900, 261K)

store.steampowered.com/app/576500/Evergarden/
store.steampowered.com/app/805920/Seek_Etyliv/
store.steampowered.com/app/555290/Little_Briar_Rose/
store.steampowered.com/app/547050/RYB/
store.steampowered.com/app/368640/htoLNiQ_The_Firefly_Diary__htoLNiQ/
store.steampowered.com/app/401360/The_Aquatic_Adventure_of_the_Last_Human/

Are these indie enough for you

how are you operating the keyboard with your little ant legs?

i think that says castle crashers?
fuck, my eyes
fuck!

More what I mean (though it doesn't have to be these specific ones either)

Zanki Zero is very fun

Attached: 20190505140127_1.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

eat more carrots faggot

Solid

it's also a port of the version butchered by snoy for their censorstation, so I dont know if its worth it

>Sales? No thank you. Who needs them when you have services like Google Stadia™ or PlayStation Now™.

Attached: 15109094343621.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>having a steam account pre Orange Box release.
You just dumb bro.

Attached: GKaoJ.gif (119x114, 18K)

There isn't much censorship, really. One CG is shifted to not show panties of pic related character. The other thing that is censored is pic related - every character has CG for this for every age, but the child ones were shafted, but you can see those scenes if characters are not kids. And these scenes are very optional and it's unlikely you will see them unless you deliberately try to get them.
And the games features a lot of stuff that isn't family friendly, e.g. one character is heavily implied to have been molested by a pedo.

Attached: 20190503221259_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Ah yes, i remember when everyone hated steam. Good gif, good times. Only dumb zoomers remain Unfortunately

I thought we were posting wishlists.

Attached: wishlist.jpg (960x1107, 152K)

hollow knight, shovel knight, tekken, killer instinct, cupheard all good
i didn't like wreckfest
didn't play any of the others
thumper looks interesting

Mutant Year Zero was pretty good. But you should have just bought it from Humble a month or two ago when it was $12 USD.

How about you recommend something instead just throwing around the n word like a fucking nigger

Mutant is alright
the first bit of the game is all stealth and one-shotting and then every enemy is a big dick robot and you need to actually play the game

Nothing. I have more money than this world has good games to offer and I don't even have a job.

+Katana ZERO
+Killer Instinct
+Furi
+XV
pretty solid
+Sekiro
+Luna Nights
-The Messenger (get Katana Zero instead)
+Valkyria Chronicles
+Valkyria Chronicles 4
-God Eater 2 (shit sux)
+Vesperia (best Tales game)
+Sunset Overdrive
+Jet Set Radio HD (how haven't you played this yet)
+all of this
Perfect tastes

Honestly, you're better off buying the remaster of Burnout Paradise on Origin, the PC version of the original release never got all of the content, like the additional island or the movie cars.

+Spyro
+Bloodstained
+Ace Attorney
+Sekiro
+VA-11 (too bad you didn't play it on release day that was a golden age for Yea Forums)

Is this better than the Virtual Boy? PSVR?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Atom RPG
Wasteland 2
Phantom Doctrine
Hat in Time DLC
The Council

y/n?

debating if i should get stellaris but idk

Wasteland 2 was a drab drag.

Really? What's wrong with it? Was it not the Fallout 3 everyone was hoping for?

It's allegedly gonna be something like the chinese new year sale

imagine adding games to your wishlist that aren't even out yet and then posting your wishlist on Yea Forums lol

I doubt you could even imagine it

>steam
>monopoly
It's Microsoft's fault that they couldn't come up with a half decent store years ago.

Attached: 1523815484264.jpg (399x400, 16K)

>steam sale
oh no no no

Attached: file.png (976x658, 300K)

I'll only be grabbing Yakuza Kiwami 1&2. I hope Kiwami 1 gets a better sale than 25% once the summer sale starts.

That guy is wrong, Atom and Wasteland 2 are exactly what you're looking for if you want more Fallout styled games

WL2's problem is that it lacks replay value. Seriously, I tried to replay it once and couldn't think of a reason to want to.

Attached: shadowrun wasteland.jpg (942x307, 54K)

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/fxhq.jpg/
DOG EATER YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY DOG EATER?

Actually, looking at net profits, you're right, GoG legitimately made absolutely no money where as Steam made billions in 2018.

>also they do not allow you to give "steam users worse deal"
Don't they just dodge that with vouchers/coupons?

anything good under 2 (two) dollars?

Attached: 1546019086880.jpg (220x294, 6K)

>Could you describe the gameplay for me? I've not seen much of the game besides a few webms of what people posted and that's what got me interested in the first place lol. It appears to be some sort of stealth/2d platformer but I don't have much more detail than that.

It's a physics heavy survival platformer. Imagine playing inside some form of alien eco system simulation, where things happen even outside of your view. Basically everything wants to kill you. But not just you. Animals are killing each other, working together, etc. You aren't in the center of the world, you are just another animal trying to survive.
The gameplay is about using your environment to your advantage, figuring out behavior of the animals or properties of plants and objects around you.
You also need to eat enough every day to survive, while slowly trying to progress to a general direction the game will nudge you at.
Surviving is integral, though, as you need to maintain a balance level to pass certain gates. It rises by living a day and sinks by dying. This is where a lot of frustration comes from, since you might need to stay where you are and survive multiple days in a row just to proceed.
The game is definitely not for everyone, but a lot of frustrating parts about it serve the experience it provides.

based and piratebilled

Attached: 1557358034338.png (1673x2160, 1.23M)

>obscure means good

I'm talking about right now because Windows Live is literally obsolete, it's completely irrelevant. Depending on how charitable you are (and I see Steam drones here are not at all, by any extent) you could call Steam effectively a monopoly just because of the shares of consumers they serve and the amount of publishers and devs that they work with, but I see to you as long as an entity exists that can make >0$ it's not a monopoly, even if they earn less than Steam by like 8 orders of magnitude. It's just a complete hegemony over the industry.

This is the most Yea Forums exchange I’ve ever seen.

You have excellent taste, fellow horror bro.

>Door Kickers
>Cities: Skylines
>Rimworld
>Qvadriga
>Gary Grigsby's War in the East
>WH1 DLC
>Sims 3 DLC
>Field of glory II
>Alter Ego
>Planet Zoo (come november 5th)
>Mare Nostrvm
>Train Station Simulator
>The Operational Art of War IV
>112 Operator (come 2020)
>Rescue HQ: The Tycoon
>Football Manager 2019 (Even though it'll be obsolete come November)
>Koikatsu Party

What do you think?

How do you deal with the pain of having to only play singleplayer games, user?
>emulators
>emulating anything newer than ps2 on a high end pc is unplayable
Face it, piracy can't satisfy all of your gamer needs.

>What do you want?
Jimi Hendrix song pack
Pantera song pack
Alice in chains 1 and 2 pack
Radiohead 1, 2 and 3

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (194x260, 11K)

I occasionally buy multiplayer games but thats rare
Most of the multiplayer games I play are free and dont die as fast as paid multiplayer games

or, you know, they could update the ToS to shut down the refund system for the duration of the sale?
>that would k-kill steam abloo bloo
lol

Refund system isn't something Steam has done out of their own generosity. Refunds were required by law

hollow knight
nier automata
F:NV

hoping to get them at $30, probably won't

Burzum pack

>Kao the Kangaroo
It's trash. All the positive reviews are from nostalgic people who played it as a kid.

I very rarely replay games, so there being no replay value isn't a dealbreaker.

Sekiro
pummel party
risk of rain 2
If re2 remake gets a discount than I will replace sekiro with it. Risk of rain 2 is a maybe though.

RE2:remake
Katana ZERO
Baba is you
and maybe far cry 5

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH STEAM SALE

i'm hoping parkitect will go at least 50% off

>stop bullying my employer
there we go

did he?

how can someone be so wrong?

Sekiro not that hyped to play i don't really like japanese asian style design/setting
you can't play jolly co-op and no character creation either so downsides,
i kind of enjoyed nioh regardless of the setting but i never bothered to finish it
dark souls is my fav game tho and i enjoyed bloodborne

>paying for data
nothing personnel landlubber

Attached: pirate chad.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

>steam sale in 201x
>games that were 75% off three years ago are now only 50% off or less because ???
>tons of weak discounts like 10% off
>japanese games not getting any significant discounts as usual
>if they even bother adding a minigame the rewards will be nothing and only bots will win

There's 130+ games on my wishlist but among them all I wanna pick up on sale:
killer7
Rabi-Ribi
FFIX (probably not, because Square never gives it a good discount)
Nier (Again, it's Sqeenix so who knows. There's a high chance of no discount because MUH NEW GOTY EDITION SO NO NO TO DISCOUNT)
Polybius
The Hong Kong Massacre
Everspace

Recommend me good action RPGs, strategy games, tactical games or casual action games (like Batman or Yakuza) that were released in the last 6-8 years

here's most of the stuff I already have

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1368x922, 698K)

Valkyria Chronicles 4

>cuphead
here's your 15-20% discount bro.

Attack on titan 2 wings of freedom
Probably some random shit that i find

It just so happens to be on my birthday and my parents still take me out to dinner and give me some money since i'm still in my early 20's and in college. So i'll probably get Aot if its on sale and put the rest towards the new Kill la Kill game

>PAYING FOR A DOWNLOAD
LOL

Attached: 52638870_689514508117385_3001446012574236672_o.jpg (1440x1239, 306K)

>good action RPGs, strategy games, tactical games or casual action games(like Batman or Yakuza)
>in the last 6-8 years
shadow of mordor

Attached: skull-in-desert-2-kelley-king.jpg (900x720, 329K)

I see you are wish but raise you this:
A hot cosplayer girlfriend

Attached: 1560077353589.jpg (1663x1080, 465K)

when does it go live in european time ?

Because all indie games are unoriginal, boring shit

>paying for digital games
>tfw you buy a fucking game disc at the store these day and it's just a steam key download
fuck steam

Attached: 1458257780259.jpg (480x512, 194K)

Don't the sales always go live around 18:00 UTC+0

>fuck steam
Oh yeah it's totally Steam that is killing physical games.
Microsoft and Sony are the ones doing it

No, you pay for the right to download a download!

It's 10 AM Pacific which is 1 PM Eastern.

UK, Germany, and France are +5 to eastern i think. So 6pm European time? Timezone may differ

I recently heard about a program that idles steam to drop trading cards, so I set that up and now I have $7.53 in store credit ready to go. At first I was impressed I could get people to pay me for literally nothing, even if it's just pennies. Then after thinking about the annoying amount of work to get $7, it's below slave wages for valve to passively make income doing nothing. But whatever, I have $7, no regrets.

wishlist-
>Katamari Reroll
>VA-11 Hall-A and some other VNs
>Killer7
>REmake
>Yakuza 0

Yakuza is already on sale right now so might blow it today.

What's the point of the sale if all the games people wnat are on EGS? BOOM! take that Steamcels!

bait, but I don't see any weeb games on EGS so far.

Who was in the wrong here?

the loli for being a cocktease to justin ofc

probably unbearable since she is used to be constantly showered with attention and will make you passively feel that she could have anyone else if you don't do whatever she wants

Have a 20$ budget. Going to grab a bunch of games I have had my eye on for years cheap. If a dope deal on an interesting game pops up I'll have another 20$ gud boy reserve.

Attached: just_consume_butts.jpg (960x960, 172K)

>rimworld on sale

SONIC ADVENTURE TWO

Attached: 1547516450233.png (864x635, 213K)

Not him, but I hope there's a new gimmick this year we can exploit like the gems.

nvm i tought i wait till past midnight but seems like i'll have to wait

whenisthenextsteamsale.com/

Thanks but from what I've seen this game really wouldn't be up my alleay anywhere near as much as the first one was. Seems like the amount of generic anime appeal increased tenfold but the gameplay didn't change much.

I tried this game before, couldn't get invested at all. Really boring protagonist, map, side activities etc. It has nothing going for it.

disgaea 5 if cheap enough
RCT2
maybe some dlc for some games i've got

Attached: tumblr_ltbxo0ErnN1r49on8o1_250.gif (170x170, 75K)