That 30 year old boomer who still plays minecraft alpha

>that 30 year old boomer who still plays minecraft alpha

Attached: BoomCraft.jpg (858x483, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=X-ojAnTM_oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legit remember playing one of the earliest versions on here where the game had like no UI and the only thing you could do was break blocks and explore some very rudimentary cave systems or jump around a mostly flat overworld that was pretty small. Crazy to think some big names like Notch actually started off doing shit here.

I'm 30 but I play whatever version is on the Switch.

What is the best version of minecraft to play? The one before they added hunger? I just re-downloaded and there is too much new shit

It did't really start here but we were one of the first few people to play it

I never liked Minecraft but it's paradoxically responsible for some of my fondest gaming memories. I remember in high school a web design teacher hosted his own server so we could play with him and he'd usually peacefully build elaborate structures and we'd just grief him and ruin his tryhard shit. He'd try and laugh it off and act like he was in on the joke but his laughs were always bitter and pained. One day he just lost it and yelled at all of us for ruining another one of his gay castles and he had tears welled up and he was shaking. Goddamn what a loser. He was also into quidditch (until he got kicked out of his team for being a sensitive dork who couldn't take fake sports criticism)

At this point the alpha is probly more fun and way less fucking gay.

didn't*
anything that uses the old launcher

>that 25 year old doomer who still plays the cubeworld open alpha

alpha is comfy and simple whereas the version today feels soulless and too much shit that dumbs down the whole "creative" aspect of minecraft

Depends of the scope really, most people that started playing in its early stages prefer the more simplistic rudimentary beta versions, its simplicity gives it a very unique disntinction.

Most people that started playing it after launch preffer newer versions with newer content because there are more blocks for constructions/decoration and redstone tools that take the game to whole new level.
I like the newer versions, because i like building stuff and messing around with the mechanics.

wow, you’re a faggot.

>Finally got my autism redstone wheat farm running

Beta 1.8 or suck my dick, zoomie

Sorry champ, you're just too retarded to play the new versions, and don't even bother @ me with your non-arguments.

I thought the pewdiepie vid was comfy too,

Attached: 1554687269769.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

This just reminded me: my turbozoomer little brother and his friends came over today and asked if I play video games. When I showed them my setup (PC, Switch, Wii U, PS4) they asked if I've ever played Minecraft. They then proceeded to be amazed when I told them about the pre-alpha days of Minecraft where it was just a free browser game that didn't have any zombies or anything in it and the whole purpose was building

Keep crying mr. Perez we also were the ones who downvoted all of your vlogs en masse because you were a balding 29 year old living with your parents, fucking loser ahahahaha

>They then proceeded to be amazed
lol imagine being this guy.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

I fucking listen to this streamer's Minecraft videos for white noise to go to sleep youtube.com/watch?v=X-ojAnTM_oQ

What you just posted was a non-argument though.

Well okay maybe not amazed. But they seemed like they couldn't believe it. Fuck I'm old.

>000
Trips of truth.

Yeah you kinda sound like a fag dude

Do you guys remember a minecraft browser based demo that you could play on the website which sort of acted like an early creative mode? I feel like it existed but it might have just been a vivid dream.

Well yes? your whole first post was a total non-argument, what argument did i need to make in the first place?

>roleplaying this hard

when life was simple ..

Classic?
Didn't Yea Forums DDoS the servers one weekend and Notch make Minecraft free? That's how I started playing Alpha 1.1.2

Neck yourself my dude.

>That server full of certified autist engineers who built automated everything including a 1000x1000 block wide chasm with the aid of a fully automated redstone construction.
I think they did ender pearl hardron collider teleporters too. Shit was nuts.

Minecraft was more nostalgic for 20 year old zoomers

I miss back when it was called infdev

any zoomers wanna fight?
heh, didn't think so

Attached: 1549564057373.jpg (637x479, 70K)

Hi Yea Forums

>playing minecraft with h*nger

The scicraft krauts? I personally admire them, it must be insanely fun playing at that level.

this guy's brain is miswired or something

no it was real. they removed it because they suck. I do the same thing with dreams too user all the time btw

nice

that was all i played. there was a server that let everyplayer own their own area and people could visit and check your shit out.
that was like the pre alpha alpha though im pretty sure

Attached: 1531313265211.png (637x789, 472K)

this

stevefags are failures.

Based

i feel bad for the other kids in your class you guys sound like dicks

Attached: 1555266130471.jpg (457x467, 51K)

I had so much fun on those lava survival minigame servers

Attached: 1488547107518.webm (640x360, 532K)

>more features bad

>When you house looked like a turd, but then you made glass blocks for the first time

Attached: smug robbie.jpg (404x403, 41K)

What are the best "comfiest" sandbox crafting experiences out there? Something that isn't pure sandbox like Space Engineers, I'm looking for a good game to pass the time on, where whatever you craft, build, design, or gather is made with a purpose. I've played Terraria, Factorio, and Minecraft to death, but in a sea of sandbox crafting survival Unity asset flip shit games, I don't know which ones are good and which ones aren't worth spending time on.

You're a cunt, I wish my teachers would play vidya/minecraft with me and my classmates

Attached: 1541594355403.jpg (206x228, 25K)

Im a 29 year old boomer who still plays minecraft from time to time. I only play vanilla of whatever the latest version is. And no i still dont know how to use redstone, i dont even want to know. I just want to build roads and comfy structures for other to enjoy but 90 percent of the time I get griefed by zoomer faggots who just build sky towers and automated farms and spells and enchanting and all that nonsense

Attached: Resized_20190325_225217.jpg (1440x1920, 918K)

I remember seeing Notch or someone similar post a link to the browser version of the game when it was at the same stage of development. I remember it being pretty abstract, yet fun. When it got developed enough to really enjoy and warranted the new $15 pricetag, I had no issues getting my other 18-20 y/o friends to play it and get autistic together. Then it got HUGE, Deadmau5 and other dweebs started getting too into it, a mobile version was released, it became synonymous with stupid kids and zoomerism, etc. I actually remember being so 'tistic that I would doodle block concepts I wanted to mod when I was bored in Marine basic training in 2010.

>tfw just found a huge mesa and a spot in it with 3 spawners all right next to each other
I know where my next base is going.

Attached: 1538053663937.png (540x654, 87K)

Why i never fell for minecraft? Whats wrong with me?

kek

>its a wojak thread

Attached: 1560669442463.gif (1000x546, 1.49M)

Is anyone hosting a server? I want to join a brand new world, not an existing one.

>console version doesn't have quasi connection

Attached: image.png (658x652, 273K)

It's still mostly alive on classicube, sometimes it gets half a dozen people by chance