Believe me or not. I don't care. Here is all I know

Nintendo Switch Plus
>Not really all that big of an improvement but kinda?
>Nvidia Tegra X2 (very slightly underclocked, certainly not as big of a difference as the OG Switch)
>1080p LCD screen (I heard one source claim it was an OLED display but I don't trust it)
>Can support 4K video docked
>Possible that hardware add-ons that make the system more powerful can be connected to the dock.
>Built in Ethernet port on "Plus Dock"
>$349.99 USD/34,980yen (without tax), launches sometime next year idk when
>Base Switch will get a price decrease, price yet to be determined.

>Nintendo Switch Mini
>Basically the exact same as the base Switch but smaller.
>Permanently fixed Joycons, but external controllers can be connected.
>Micro version of the dock is included.
>Not sure but I don't think docked mode performs the same as handheld mode.
>Roughly 30% smaller but slightly thicker.
>Battery is a smaller capacity.
>Will be announced very soon.
>Will be released in a variety of colors.
>$225 USD/24,980yen, releases this November
>$250 bundle with Pokemon Sword/Pokemon Shield will be available as well.

Attached: nintendo-switch-logo.png (638x135, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hothardware.com/news/nvidia-shield-tablet-tegra-xavier-soc-reportedly-in-development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But can it run crisis

seems reasonable enough to believe

Can it play botw at over 10fps?

Sorry, but i only believe leak from reddit

>4k
lol

Attached: soy.png (231x218, 8K)

I have been told it is only for video apps like Hulu and YouTube, as well as video from the Nintendo eShop.

>Permanently docked joycons
>Can connect external controllers
>Able to be docked

I can't wait to see the Nintendo PR with this shit. People are gonna blow their lids because unless they have a separate controller, they can't play on their TV.

Too bad it will probably be the digital version.

No way Nintendo will shoot themselves on their feet with retarded shit like that, imagine the backslas if they ever announce a 4K capable* switch.

There was an earlier "leak" that said they would bundle in a mini Pro Controller so you could play it docked. Seemed similar to this one.

>literally just bought a Switch today

Attached: 1525806945498.png (445x486, 139K)

Well that is what I've been told was tested and confirmed to be running at 4K right now.
They did try to get Mario Kart running at 4K but I've heard nothing more from that experiment so I have no idea if they were successful.

Doesn't matter. This is smart, they sell more controllers and idiots will buy any limited edition, slightly different version Switch minis whenever it comes out. Just like how people collected the 3DS.

I'm trusting every leak i hear from Yea Forums from now on, that dude who leaked e3 did it for me
When will it come out though?

Sure user.

>Someone on Yea Forums actually just leaked real content about a game and got no replies
>Some attention seeking redditor makes up dumb bullshit about future nintendo products and gets a bunch of free (you)s

You guys only have yourselves to blame.

Those people should get the regular Switch then if they want to want to play with it docked. Why would they get mad that there's a cheaper pure handheld version available?

pretty reasonable although I'm still skeptical about non-removable joycons after they've made so much of local co-op
although what's the point of 4K support when nothing it runs is 4K?

>Make console with better hardware
>Ethernet port on a mobile console
>Tegra 2 is somehow not a big improvement over Tegra 1

Running games on a tera 2 would literally drain the battery in what?
90 minutes?

Eh, I can still live with the normal Switch. It's fine.

The Switch Mini still comes with a dock of some sorts, it's just that it's more marketed towards those with a "more active lifestyle"

Im pretty sure he meant 4k for media e.g movies etc, Android phones can do that nowdays and can encode 4k videos just fine, zero chance for actual 4k on games though

They've managed to get YouTube and Hulu running at 4K.
They tried to test Mario Kart 8 at 4K but as far as I know nothing more has come of that.
I'm sure less taxing games on the hardware like Taiko no Tatsujin or other less demanding games may get the 4K treatment. It's an available option to big developers right now but since all of my sources have come from people involved with Nintendo product testing I don't have info on third-party stuff

Yeah that was one thing I forgot to mention. Battery life is still kinda meh. It's an improved battery but it still lasts around the same amount of time and it's game dependent.

We’ve had substantial rumors about a new switch model for months man. No one to blame but yourself.
That said I really like my switch and wouldn’t care for a smaller version or a slightly improved one

Will the added "power" help it run the VII remake?

I'm not spending 500$ on a PS4 if I could just buy a switch instead

I've heard about the switch mini and didn't give a shit about that. Didn't know they'd actually be making a pro version though

I know next to nothing on the third-party reactions. All of my info have come from sources close to Nintendo.

>WSJ says both new Switches are releasing this year
>next year
(lol

They're going to con some 3DS users into migrating with the Switch Mini, just in time for Mario Maker 2 and the new Fire Emblem.

Then they'll release the Switch Plus before the new Pokemon games.

>1080p display
stopped reading there, try harder next time.

>>Battery is a smaller capacity.

lmfao

I'd believe it

He said the ethernet port was on the dock, stupid

still no achievement system

Attached: 1561349308367.jpg (250x250, 3K)

>Nvidia Tegra X2 (very slightly underclocked, certainly not as big of a difference as the OG Switch)
You of course realise the X2 runs on an entirely different architecture and isn't compatible with Maxwell?

>Nintendo Switch Plus

Seems a bit pointless and outdated. Couldn't they just have made something on a 10nm or 7nm process like Xavier or Orin?

>1080p LCD screen (I heard one source claim it was an OLED display but I don't trust it)
Eh.

>Can support 4K video docked
4K video as in streaming video, sure.
4K on games? No.

>Possible that hardware add-ons that make the system more powerful can be connected to the dock.
Well, the patent had something like that but still have trouble seeing the practicality in that.

>Built in Ethernet port on "Plus Dock"
Saves me a USB port.

>$349.99 USD/34,980yen (without tax), launches sometime next year idk when
>Base Switch will get a price decrease, price yet to be determined.

$350 isn't bad but a pro model could stand to push harder as far as memory and CPU/GPU are concerned.

>more power
>smaller battery
>permanent joycons
Yikes

Attached: 1E0CA8BB-2D57-4B63-906F-55DE854701B0.jpg (600x766, 40K)

>$225 USD/24,980yen, releases this November
This is the most unrealistic part. Nintendo doesn't bundle new games with their consoles at a discount. It'd be $225 for the console + $60 for the game + $20-50 for some additional accessory such as Pokeball Plus or a travel case.

So the Switch Mini releases in almost less than five months, and Nintendo hasn't said a word? You'd think they would announce it about seven months in advance at the least.

Oh shit.
Oh shit.

hothardware.com/news/nvidia-shield-tablet-tegra-xavier-soc-reportedly-in-development

>Possible that hardware add-ons that make the system more powerful
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahadsjhgdajuswyfghoaugw

BASED retard

Ok, but you would actually have to be retarded to believe it was actually running 4k video games instead of just video.

Not that I believe him but...

Attached: large (1).jpg (960x441, 41K)

Why are you implying multiple sources when also sounding so vague and uninformed? Try harder with your next fake.

theyve been pulling that shit since nes
>muh future hardware addon for more power!

You mean like the Famicom Disk System and 64DD?

He almost certainly meant 4K streaming video, like how the Xbone S can do 4K blu ray but not games.

yeah bud, useless shit to sell the system and FAILED addons

You do know the X2 is not meant for gaming right?
If they were making a new Switch they would have to use something later down the line.

Imagine buying a switch mini which stick will start drifting like the joycon sticks because of the design flaw and not beeing able to switch the joycons lmao. What retard would buy that trash only to throw away after half a year? Nintendo really is the apple of console manufactures

I would have some questions for this, like does the add on device need a separate power supply? How clunky is the switch going to be with add ons? What would the price of said add on be?

I'm getting bad flash backs of the sega cd-32x here.

I'd cream myself for old Nintendo IPs with new official challenges
How many damn times can I play SMB3