JUST A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE NEEDED TO START THE MATCH COME ON FAGGOTS LET'S PLAY SOME ANIME MURDER SIM

JUST A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE NEEDED TO START THE MATCH COME ON FAGGOTS LET'S PLAY SOME ANIME MURDER SIM

>byond://BYOND.world.428650404 direct byond link if you have it installed
>byond.com/play/428650404 for the web client (really hit or miss doesn't always work)
>byond.com/download download byond if you want the best experience, don't even need an account (tho is better)

JOIN IN LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED BACK UP

>What is this?
Anime murder mystery set in a jap high school with game modes based on a few different anime that feature murdered people. Some options are Madoka, Death Note, and Tsukihime. There are weapons and items stashed all around the map and various roles in each game mode. Shit is fun when we get a big group.

>Do I need an account?
No, you can play as a guest.

>Do I need to download anything?
Nope, use the web link to play in browser, though it is iffy and does not always work (despite being turned on).

Attached: file.png (1920x1040, 189K)

>I've never played this shit, are new players welcome?
Yep, there's a few rules and guidelines and if you ask in ooc people will be willing to help you out.

From a previous thread, a list of things that are worth knowing:

>Game has crafting
>Syringes are great since you can fill them with poison or anesthetics and inject people (syringe + substance)
>Crafted nailed bat (baseball bat + nails and hammer) sucked balls last i remember
>Kitchen at the south side of the school always has knives in it
>Vent openings hidden in the walls, you cant see them, you have to walk into them to know they're their, good for sneaking around the school
>Ketchup and paint can be used to emulate blood splatters on people or floors/walls
>Keep a smoke bomb or firecrackers on you for MLG escapes on demand
>Dont know if items were ever rebalanced, aluminum bat was retardes good, so was stacking the unarmed brawler perk or w/e it was

>People just fucking dropping dead now.
Oh shit.

Attached: file.png (1920x1040, 207K)

>be sunglasses bro
>die
>immediately realize who Kira is
It's not that hard my doods, thank about it and avenge me

Attached: l.jpg (500x245, 25K)

I'm pretty sure I know who but I can't be positive.

>thank about it
Sunglasses bro had a southern accent apparently.
I believe in you!

Attached: never_give_up_2.gif (400x300, 3.94M)

i had to escape gray boy attacked me ;-;

NEW ROUND JOIN UP

>tfw cop and kira drops the death note in front of you

10 of 16 can we get a full game?

Best cop in the series desu

Attached: best_bro.jpg (310x174, 10K)

Fuck DA sucks

have you used any of your abilities?

I tried, though it backfired like a motherfucker. It uses stamina and then you get KO's by a single punch

I have no fucking idea how to play this mode. I died even though I escaped being beaten to near death. Just dropped dead somehow. Fucking crazy.

oh was that from full?

From 3/4, had to run to not get killed at first.

jesus sorry dude

Niggas gettin' fuckin dead

Attached: file.png (1920x1040, 235K)

>ss13 with even more autism
oh no

Attached: excellent.jpg (556x474, 54K)

OH YES

NEW ROUND JOIN IN HURRY UP

>byond thread that's not about ss13 or sp*res

Attached: 1408289771176.jpg (200x200, 59K)

Orange haired kid was a PUNK ASS BITCH
change my mind