Based, it's time steam had some competition

based, it's time steam had some competition

Attached: .png (832x887, 67K)

When's the class action lawsuit starting?

SEETHING STEAMCELS INBOUND

Capitalism, ho!
Wonder how much epic store is paying all these companies to have a game only on their platform

>CAPITALISM BAD

Attached: 1560273818513.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Welp who even wins there except for shenmue devs? Literally no one outside of v even knows this game exists and nobody cares about it.

>Redditmaymay
Kys

False advertising is against the law.
Hope they get sued.

I don't understand E*ic chinks and their slave shills
there always was "competition" to steam, it's called GoG. you ever fucking see GoG go "WE'RE COMPETEING WITH STEAM" and say how superior they are?
and GoG is a good platform, especially if you want to buy older games,

This but unironically

>refunds will not be granted for this change
This is a prank?

>current year
>playing forklift sims
lmao

Attached: 1 OlY_7egaXZYKJu3QZYmANA.jpg (840x348, 81K)

>This but unironically

Attached: 1560950665863.png (1159x665, 231K)

>Welp who even wins there except for shenmue devs?
market competition. steam shouldnt have a monopoly. we need other platforms to incentivize steam to be better.

>refunds will not be granted for this change
Literally illegal in the EU.

What are they going to sue for?

Each shit you fat fuck gaben.

I cant wait till steam goss out of business and closes everyone's account. DRM was a mistake.

>using DRM clients

OOF

Attached: 1560396853124.gif (500x529, 715K)

Theft

and Australia

Kickstarter doesn't guarantee a thing. It's an investor platform.

The only ones that clap for epic games are gommies

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER LAUNCHER??!?!
this is truly the epidemic of pc gaming

Attached: 1556330350533.jpg (1762x1280, 97K)

unironically a good thing
exposing Kickstarter for the jew menace it is to the public
and bad pr for EGS
also free videogames

Yeah if only kickstarter gave a shit. There are cases of ACTUAL theft, where people just take others' money and then disappear, without giving anything. They're still giving the game, even if it's on a shit platform.

china hasnt been communist for decades how do you think their economy started growing

>backing Kickstarter.
>crying about launchers
Kek. Unironically hilarious OP, way to get btfo by fucking Shenmue of all things

>pc morons can’t even decide on a launcher

MASTER RACE

Screenshot this post. I will make sure Shenmue III will be day one crack

better not let us down user

Attached: C74E4695-62A4-4D0A-933C-CF70900E0D8D.jpg (729x194, 31K)

Exclusive? more like exclusion, look at metro (already on uwp) and outer world's for a example they will be on UWP day one

Exclusivity deals are not competitive, they are anti-competition and anti-consumer. If they actually want to compete it should be done via pro-consumer avenues like
Good customer service
Good prices
Good delivery
Extra features
Reliability

Not by cornering the market on certain titles and forcing you to use their store.
Pic unrelated but perhaps of interest.

Attached: 1561191058689.jpg (1481x1063, 151K)

>competition in the market is bad

Attached: 1556694756614.jpg (480x353, 27K)

>Microsoft starting to put their exclusive at Steam
>Epic starting to put their exclusives at Microsoft
What is going on

there always was competitions, chink shill

>Doesnt even have a shopping cart
>its a 6 month goal
>competition
Competition is good when its actually functioning as such

I though Tim said they were gonna avoid another Metro Exodus situation where they'd only nab a game without a steam store page?

I'm glad to see there are people with a brain on Yea Forums.

This image needs expanding.
>Tencent is invested in Grinding Gear Games who is in competition with Blizzard Entertainment, Activision is partnered with Blizzard, etc.

Probably meant games that don't have a preorder button on Steam.

Have you made your preparations for the Steam Sale, bros?

Attached: Steam_fydLGLfGIl.jpg (658x205, 44K)

>Pic unrelated but perhaps of interest.
what is interestng about this? did you just learn that successful companies invest in other successful companies

Not at all but it's interesting to see that certain media outlets support certain storefronts that they are financially invested in while attacking outlets they would benefit from watching fail.

Multiple Game stores are fine if not preferable, the problem is EPIC hasn't earned its playerbase and lacks basic features in comparison to its competitors like GOG and Steam.

I'm not gonna support an annoying rich kid that buys his position. Epic can fuck right off.

Attached: images (1) (21).jpg (408x612, 34K)

>"refunds will not be given for this change"

... is the same thing as saying ...

>"we know, full well and in advance, our supporters will not agree with this decision"

And I think that is hilarious.

Attached: 1346604383964.gif (320x289, 303K)

Gaben didn't pay a cent to get Microsoft's catalog so I dunno if Epic is even competing by buying individual games

They tried the same with factorio, multiple times and they told them to fuck off.

Based 2k$ profit a year competition.
How can Gabe not shit his pants because of this?

They're not, they're buying high profile releases in hopes that people will have no choice but to use them whether they like it or not, and once you have people's games tied to a platform they're stuck there forever, opening the window for repeat customers until you go under. They're basically just banking on enough people not having any control over their spending that they can create a consistent flow of sales to coast on like Steam has. If you starve the market of choice, you can start your own monopoly. That's what they want.

By being extremely communist and having a population that can hardly feed itself.

steam doesn't have a fucking monopoly and i wish dumb faggots like you would stop spouting dumb shit

what the fuck are you talking about?
those are "gaming news networks" that shit on cyberpunk and, incidentally, they are owned and/or partnered with companies that are invested in Epic Games that are a direct competitor to CD Project.
Tencent owning GGG doesn't mean shit since A) no one shits on blizzard and B) no one fucking plays diablo, it's dead.

Attached: Better_platform_than_Epic_AND_Steam.png (1087x343, 173K)

Doesn't have a shopping cart
Can't even use fucking prepaid cards like vanilla gift or something like that to checkout
No gifting option so i can't even fucking buy something for somebody on my friends list that can't get it themselves cause their own card gets denied on the shit store cause they're in a foreign country

Don't forget that if you make multiple purchases back to back, you know like if you wanted to buy a couple games because they're on sale but there's no shopping cart so you have to do it one game at a time, they lock your account for fraud and you need to contact them to let them know their store is a fucking dumpster fire and no you are actually dumb enough to use it.

The game will flop anyway. Look how poorly the HD collection sold.

It doesn't have a monopoly. Steam doesn't dictate market prices, let alone the entirety of digital sales.

I doubt even the shenmue devs are getting anything out of it. Deep Silver is gonna be pocketing the bribe

epic already bought them. they really dont need sales now its just extra

Attached: __jahy_jahy_sama_wa_kujikenai_drawn_by_konbu_wakame__16cc9062a08ab171e65de512f33f46e9.jpg (904x1784, 170K)

Steam does not make exclusivity deals, games by devs nice enough can easily be on GOG or other platforms.