Only one day till release

Why are there no threads about it?

Attached: 1241040_R_SET.jpg (620x620, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INgGeCuV5p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot all about this game.

It's already out for digital, actually. I've seen a few threads the last few days.

I can appreciate how SEGA is trying to make a cool, modern cop game. The thing about how the game was literally translated twice so that dubs and subs each kept their original tones was 999/10, I'd spend a genie lamp wish to make this industry standard.

Attached: 1526439834058.gif (500x625, 1.42M)

I bought digital, I really like it so far, but most people in the threads say they're waiting for physical. also just got tiger drop

Based. I hope we get more sequels.

>Yakuza clone but with more shitty chases

Attached: 1560814534723.jpg (1003x900, 84K)

I don't have the game yet.

Is it really ace attorney + yakuza?

I am just tired. I am tired of understanding half of the sentence in Japanese but the text on screen being completely different because it's just a transcription of the dub. I want the audio and text to match.

I'm already learning Japanese. You should too.

It feels more like a cop novel with modern equipment and yakuza combat.

I am wondering if I should even pre-order or wait until release date to order it from Amazon.

I feel like L.A. Noire would've been a closer comparison, but at the same time not really. You trail/investigate/interrogate/steakout people, answer questions with proof you have (and can get some questions wrong). But the mechanics feel pretty unique.

waiting for inevitable pc release

Is this press square to win or what

I wouldn't be surprised if they said they were working on it at the Tokyo Game Show.

I'm not sure about this game, detective stuff look kind of repetitive and combat looks weird. Wish they put demo on europe psn to check combat at least

Been playing the digital for a few days. It's fun, combat feels pretty fresh with the new mechanics. I wish it ran better, though. Y6's engine is really struggling to run this shit at anything higher than 25-30 and I can feel it.

>steakout
Ah, so this is what happens after Chie becomes a cop.

kek

Wait this game has a dub? I thought Yakuza games didn't have a dub. Is this the first yakuza game with a dub or are there others?

I already speak/read english and arabic which each have completely different writing systems. Learning a third language with an entirely new writing system would probably fry my brain, but I watch enough anime to warrant it. Might try sometime if I ever save up for a trip to japan

Everybody played Yakuza a long time ago

Yakuza 1 had an English dub, and Mark Hamil was Majima.

The game has no connection to the yakuza storyline and is all new people so they dubbed it.

It has a dub. If you play it dubbed, the text matches the spoken dialogue 1:1 but is clearly an adaptation/localization.

If you play it original audio, the text is different from the dub. It's a more tight, direct translation of the original Japanese dialogue. There's a video on Youtube explaining this. It's a translation and a localization, separate.

Judgement is a very ambitious title.

youtube.com/watch?v=INgGeCuV5p4

Fucking based Mark Hamill. I remember playing some unknown xmen game back in the early 2000's and the intro credits had his name as Wolverine.

It's boring shit just like the yakuza games 0/10.

>have the money to buy it fullprice and support the franchise
>3 games of backlog
>if i wait a half year it`s down to 30 EUR

Decicion Decicions....

They don't reveal these PC ports at TGS, especially since Sega Europe is the branch really pushing for them. Last year a whole wave was announced at the E3 PC show, but it was run by Epic Games this year, and Sega doesn't work with them.
So Puyo Puyo Tetris, Catherine, and Kiwami 2 all just popped up out of nowhere at random times.

I really like the investigative work in this game, I wish it were possible to have randomly generated cases to play through once you finish the game.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 390K)

Yakuza 1 had an English dub and it's amazing if only for Yuya.

Attached: Yuya being retarded.webm (640x360, 2.92M)