There is nothing more pathetic than raging in a ranked game

There is nothing more pathetic than raging in a ranked game.
How sad and hallow must your life be so emotionally invested into something that means literally nothing like a rank.
Crying means you aren't having fun, and you're ruining everyone else's fun by being a tryhard loser.

Attached: 38d9c096-67a7-483c-9b0b-2acdeac4ffcd.png (580x432, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQkrJEKB4Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. shitter

>t.10k matches in unranked
I bet you pick a negev just to le epic troll your friends faggot

only ragers are shitters

???????????
actual retard

I play to win, not lose. You are obviously content with being a literal loser, but some of us actually aim to succeed

Those kids like to use racial slurs too.

being chill is the key to success, especially in fast paced shooters

There is nothing more pathetic than queuing into ranked and then ruining the game for others.
How sad and hollow must your life be to be so emotionally invested in ruining games for others that you don't just queue unranked if you want to "le troll around and have le fun".

Well, only men truly understand a competitive spirit. So you are either a tranny, a girl or a fucking scrub. When you enter a competitive environment wether its real sports, a spelling competition, a videogame ranked mode, anything, then you invest and wanna win that shit. Not our fault you cant get shit done and people raging at your non-skills

Explain how raging benefits your team fucking moron.

CS is not fast paced

Ranked matchmaking isn't a competitive environment fucking moron. It's literally a way to play a specific ruleset with a balanced team.
If you actually cared about competition, you'd be playing in a 5 man in a league.
Also, this thread has NOTHING to do with player ability.
If you actually cared about winning, you'd support your team instead of ragging on them. Nobody likes a crying pissbaby on their team.
Fucking fool.

>only good players are those that rage
This is what you're unironically posting. Thanks for confirming you're fucking retarded

I agree that raging is pathetic but for different reasons
If you actually play to win then "raging" at your teammates is detrimental to you, not only you get angry, your team also gets angry, the morale goes down, etc. etc.
If you are trying to win its literally counter productive to rage
Only moments when Im visibly angry is only when someone is CLEARLY trying to intentionally lose(which happens very, VERY, rarely) to the point where is physically impossible to win

You cant be a pro without dedicating your life at this game. Theres a reason why actual esports player retired.
So im just happy for being casual player

Attached: zsdxfvszav.jpg (888x872, 308K)

>tfw got to global, got nothing for it and quit the game

I want my 3000+ hours back. That or a fucking exclusive knife or skin for getting to global fuck

if you actually think anything above master guardian is "nolife" you need to leave this board because you need to be 18 to post here
Im shit at FPS games, absolute trash, I only play ASSFAGGOTS and even I was able to get to MG1

CSGO needs a ranking overhaul, global elite isn't shit, not entirely sure how it is now but when I was playing it was like top 1% and it hasn't changed much, top 1% is shit. in games like league top 1% (low diamond) is considered trash, the game needs one more rank above global

To be fair, Indian and Pakistani people can boost accounts to Global Elite EASILY. plus, if you could trade the item and sell it, it would be worthless, but if you couldn't trade the item, it would be even more worthless.

No life is A-S rank faceit. Anything on MM is pretty casual.

Im 25. And Master Guardian is still counts as no life because rank dissapears after some time you didnt play the game and usually you return to nova rank once you play it again.

t. smashed keyboards

This. Ragers self-BTFO is double cringe.

There is and its called E-Sports player.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQkrJEKB4Jo

if you didn't reach GE after 2000 game hours you're worse than average.

Attached: file.png (891x424, 154K)

if you rage at your team you're a faggot because you see them as a team to begin with while in reality every game of CS is 1v9

*snap*

The reason I rage is because I have to try to play clean up and make-good between retarded teammates who I'm not sure can even read.

I have life outside CSGO. Sucks to be you.
Also rank disappears after a month without competiting so theres no point for chasing ranks.

Attached: 4tod4k0mkyf21.jpg (356x358, 18K)

I love to flashbang my teammates and smoke the retarded awpers camping entire round at CT spawn in d2, sometimes I randomly shoot them too, I like to keep the fuckers alert

>unranked
What?
MG1 is the minimum level you should be at if you play 1 day every week or less.

But the thing is being the "top 1%" is not nearly enough to become an esports player. At least in other games (Dota, league, etc.) you have an actual high rank that makes you comparable to pro players in skill

I once say some HLTV wannabe site advertising for a job and one of the requirements was global or some level of ESEA team experience.

Tfw global elite after 250 hours played

Attached: 1559454376570.jpg (472x482, 44K)

CSGO cheat is easy to get after the game goes F2P

I'm gn2 tho

>use nothing but auto shotty
>sit in gold nova 2 forever
>teammates constantly rage about auto shotty
>i dont care, im having fun

Rate my life choices.

Attached: 1559513154043.jpg (1080x1350, 328K)

Chinks are the ones who easily rage about this game. If you teamed up with them. Youre out of luck

you're playing to have fun
you're doing alright user

Yea, raging crybabies just take out the fun out of the game.
Played with my GN1 friend that sucks at aiming his gun and some fucknut in my team said that he hates playing with low-ranks (while being GN3) and that my friend should stop playing competitive. He also teamkilled me early on because I didn't move from a corner near him after planting the bomb 3v1.
No one else in our team was enjoying the game with this cuntbag constantly bringing morale down.
In the end I just told him that he's in no position to tell anyone if they should be playing a fucking video game at their designated rank and that he should just shut the fuck up and play, he never said a word after that. And my other teammate commended me, kek.
Oh, and we won the game, too, 16:14. Would be smoother without the bitching.

>being redundant in your playstyle is considered "fun" somehow
Yikes bro.

I'm getting fed up with normalfags ruining my hobby.

Ranks actually dont mean anything anymore
the quality of the people you get matched up against now depends on arbitrary bullshit like

How many steam games you own
NOT getting reported for being good
Them not having rank decay where you have Supremes who are playing in Nova 2

People accuse me of cheating all the time so i guess they are reporting me too... nothing i can do about that apart from losing aim duels on purpose and not making any plays.

I've hit a high rank anyway so doesn't matter to me anymore, but I feel bad for people who still care about getting out of nova etc because you can't get anywhere without 4 premades and cheaters can just make new accounts for free now. Plus, no one does overwatch anymore because of free 2 play as well.

Wasn't meant to quote the guy above me.