Dame da ne

Dame da ne...

Attached: maxresdefault(17).jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/06/new-yakuza-game-starring-ichiban-kasuga-information-to-be-announced-on-july-10
kamigame.jp/ジャッジアイズ/ミニゲーム/バッティングセンター.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dame yo, dame na no yo...

Attached: faceapp-Yakuza-5.png (720x720, 661K)

shining gate

Anta ga suki de
Sukisugite

cyou WAVY de gomen ne

I want to headpet haruka

I want to punch Haruka in her knocked up stomach and save Kiryu a massive headache when he wakes up from his coma.

so how is judgment? I'm gonna get the physical version

Attached: 1550473352845.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Haven't played K2
>Judgment is out
I'm so behind

Attached: 1551128206700.gif (350x350, 1.96M)

>dame da ne
>faceapp shit
yep yakuza threads are dead

Thanks for the contribution nigger

It has Fighting Vipers in it, so it's already worth the money.

Attached: 1504279370590.webm (888x500, 2.96M)

How do I turn on English voices?

Attached: 154282587322.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Attached: 1560221058090.gif (326x183, 670K)

You play Yakuza on PS2 or Judgment.

>It has Fighting Vipers in it
FUCKING. Gimme.dat

Bump of shame. Someone gimme a tip on beating Mr Shakedown

Yamero

>heat items
>owerful blade
>a wall
>heat action

rush

>le epic yakuza hipster
you're so fucking cool man can we fuck

Attached: 1559846414016.gif (210x244, 3.58M)

Majima deserves his own game

You'll catch up soon enough.
I barely played 0 before Kiwami 2 was said to release in a few weeks and still managed to catch up with all side-missions completed.

It'll be a while before we get the rest anyway so no need to stress it.

EVERYBODY SAY ROUGE-U OV LUV

Heat actions
When he's down, shift to Brawler/Thug to hit him when he's down to get more Heat
Repeat

He only has three attacks and they all have massive tells. The spin is the best one to punish and the charge can also be punished.
Don't attack more than two or three times in any style, Shakedown isn't a normal fight so don't treat him as one.
Abuse Heat Actions.
Once you get access to the Tiger and Dragon you can have Majima search for a Zap Gun which trivializes him after that.

Thats basically what 0 is
Kiryu gets upstaged hard

>started 0 yesterday
>danced with weirdos
>fished for junk
>raced my toy car against lil kids
>still on chapter 2
I'm having fun but maybe I should progress. Some of this stuff is starting to get expensive.

Attached: 2019_06_23 - 18_04_27_79.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Thanks, I think I'll have to play more in order to get other style than thug, but these are really good tips

Attached: 1546348633152.gif (728x408, 1.75M)

just put on your gold farming gear then beat up the money bags

Attached: easymoney.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>Only 10 trillion.

Attached: YAKUZA 0_20180129040036.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

ROUGE OF LOVE

that's a big suit

Wow, can I even get that gear this early?

Attached: 2019_06_23 - 19_24_02_43.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Nah, where you're at now you'd still need to progress to at least chapter 5. You can farm Shakedown if you want though, each time you beat him they add a 0 to the end of the amount he carries up to a cool 1-2 billion. Then there's some fun stuff you can do to get above that. 40 something billion is enough to max out Kiryu, Majima only needs like 20 or 30 billion.

>each time you beat him they add a 0 to the end of the amount he carries
Wait what? I always just dodged them because they had fuck all for money.

He starts with 100k if I remember right, then 1 million, then goes up to 10, 100, and then 1-2 billion. Keep in mind the two Shakedowns are on a separate upgrade lane, so beating Egashira doesn't make Sato gain more money and vice-versa. Stealing money is also pointless outside of immediately at the start of the game because you still have to beat him for him to gain more money. Only steal if you really need to upgrade something, otherwise fighting him is better.

After a few hours of gameplay, certainly not convinced by this guy yet. Not really sure what direction they're taking him in, also his voice acting is kinda subpar and I wish I could change his disgusting skinny jeans for literally anything else too.
Otherwise, it's been pretty good so far. The friendship mechanic is cute and the combat feels fresh, although it was a weird decision to revert back to the whole you can only eat while missing HP meme.

Attached: Judgment.jpg (800x414, 35K)

It's probably because you gain quite a lot of SP from completing stores and each individual item is worth 20. If you could just buy from all of them instantly you'd get like 400 per store which is ridiculous early on. You're right though, the stomach system was a better idea.

How annoying does that "mortal wounds" system I've been hearing about get? Am I going to have to find a doctor after every few random street fights? Inb4 "lol just don't get hit".

street plebs hardly ever do mortal wounds

Ah okay, that's good then.

At least you can get Tiger Drop in the first chapter

What the others said, and when he is down use beast to grab him by the leg and slam him in the ground for more heat.

gematsu.com/2019/06/new-yakuza-game-starring-ichiban-kasuga-information-to-be-announced-on-july-10
Can't wait to find out more. I wonder who theyended up choosing since the lead female was cast through an open audition.

>That one guy wondering if Kiwami 3 will happen. That poor soul.
Hopefully we end up seeing gameplay with this one, even just a tiny smidge would be perfectly fine but I'm fully expecting a cinematic trailer and nothing more.

>only just hiring the female lead back in march
This wont be out for two more years will it?

Wow, and there's only been what, three games in the series released since Shin was announced?

Shin and Online were announced at the same time as Lost Paradise was that initial "omae wa mou shindeiru" while in Kamurocho was sweet as fuck and I think Kiwami 2 was announced (or at least had some gameplay shown off) as well.

There's a skill that lets you eat as much as you want. It costs 5000.

For all we know they could have been doing the gameplay stuff and setting up the story structure, now they just need to get proper models of the characters they're using instead of placeholders and then just string everything together. They could just have a bunch of WIP stuff or wiremesh models they've been working with while stuff like the actors/actresses gets situated.

>playing Judgment
>to unlock all side cases (subsyories) you need to become friends with everyone
>to become friends with some people you have to finish all batting challenges (easy, but tedious) and play fucking mahjong
>to raise her friendship guage you have to win in fucking mahjong
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kiryu is such a dork

I wouldn't wish attempting to 100% a Yakuza game on my worst enemy.

ORETACHI NO

I wouldn't either, but doing all the substories is usually a given since it's actual content.

How do you do this? I had about 10 billion, let him beat me up and then got revenge and only took back maybe 11 billion if that

there's a shrine skill that increases it by 50% every time

They're really not that bad and you guys make them out to be way harder/tedious than they are. The Black Panther games are truly the only BS games for 100%, that's actual torture with the nonsensical multiplayer requirements and hours and hours of grinding. In BP2 the slot machine is so broken that even with save states I couldn't get a jackpot in 1000 spins and you need to earn 2000 tokens in profit which is like 10 jackpots within 200 spins each time. It's idiotic.
FotNS and Ishin are the only console games that can get to be tedious (Considering Ishin requires like 20-40 hours of Battle Dungeon grinding), and 3's only got the expert AI that are a problem.

Get Deep Pockets with Kiryu. It increases the amount of money he takes from you by 50% of what you had. Then you beat him, take the money, and die and repeat. The 14 trillion is the max amount when you lose 9,999,999,999,999 to him,

Attached: Fist of the North Star_ Lost Paradise_20181025232954.jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

"Mr. Shakedown's Deep Pocket" from the CP Exchange Shrine. It gives you (I think) 50% extra money when you beat Mr. Shakedown, so all you have to do is lose all your money, beat him up, lose again, and repeat until he has trillions of yen.

Yeah, I got that but it still doesn't do it for me. I already maxed out all the abilities through real estate so I guess it doesn't matter. Would have made it easier though

JUDGEMENT

How much strength was put into that kick to make that possible?

>but it still doesn't do it for me
It does though, you even said you got 11 from losing 10 to him. It's small amounts at first and gets to be trillions.

Any tips for the doctor Kenshiro mini game? Some of those songs seem impossible to me.

Only two of them are off-beat to the song, they're some of the later ones. The rest are usually on-beat to the song and if they're not they've got their own little song you have to learn through the beats. It's hard to explain but you'll hear a song when you're tapping the notes that you follow along with, just follow that song. I'm not that great at rhythm games but I didn't find it that hard. Most people just have problems with understanding that some of the songs are not on-beat and that they have to find the beat within the notes instead.

i played through 0 last year and it was the most fun i had with a singleplayer game in like forever

I played Zero and it was boring as fuck.
Are all Yakuza games like this?

Damn, I was hoping there was some trick or item that would slow it down or something. I'm absolute trash at rhythm games. Oh well, thanks anyway.

KIIIIRYU-CHAAAAN

If you didn't like Zero, then you probably won't enjoy the other games.

Yes.

There's one item for it (The Doctor's Coat) but all it does is increase the point count which is pointless because you need to perfect the song anyway.

>Central story of 0 is about a patch of land woth 10 billion yen
>You casually earn like 100 trillion in the business sidequest

s-shut up

>which is pointless because you need to perfect the song anyway.
T-thanks team RGG.

Attached: 1558086778887.gif (100x100, 548K)

Attached: 1532996069361.png (2048x1152, 1.28M)

imagine being you

lmao

Attached: yua2.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Is this from Judgment? I thought they said that they were making the localization 'more true to Japanese' or something like that? That line just screams western localization team.

Kiwami 2?
that is a nice rack

>That line just screams western localization team.
They probably used "Oppai" as part of the joke in the original Japanese and leaving "Oppai" and having her name be "Mappai" or something isn't really translating/localizing it.

The batting cage takes like 10-20 minutes if you use a cheat sheet, most of the tedium comes from figuring out the pitches yourself.
kamigame.jp/ジャッジアイズ/ミニゲーム/バッティングセンター.html

Just remember to buy the gear the other friend if you haven't already.

Attached: 20190624024508.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

They said the english subtitles will be separate for the JP dub and ENG dub, so you won't just have to read the transcript of the ENG dub if you're playing with the JP dub.

I'll have two days this weekend this finish the last 2/3's of Kiwami 2 before Judgment arrives for me.

Go to PS4 settings and fix your screen.

There's only like six or so pitches, it barely takes any time at all to learn, the expert stuff is like the only difficult part of it all due to the special pitches especially since the friendship equips give you hilarious leniency. I did it for fun just because it's that easy, took about an hour at most without a cheat sheet. Seriously though, those baseball equips are no joke.

Attached: JUDGE EYES:死神の遺言 一章まるごと・スペシャル体験版_20190624050208.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

its only for some games

Fix your shit right now, user.

I didn't mean learning what the pitches do, I meant learning the pattern of the pitches since they're fixed.
>it's that easy
Yeah, dragon engine batting cage is really easy, but tying minigame completion to fighting Amon has been a complaint for people who just wanna do the meaty content for a long time. An hour might not seem like a lot if you're having fun learning the patterns, but it's just pointless tedium for someone who only wants to do it for the substory completion.

I personally don't mind it that much (outside of shit that takes WAY too long like cabaret, real estate, and clan creator), but I completely understand where that dude is coming from.

Attached: 20190623104407st.jpg (1920x2160, 654K)

>I didn't mean learning what the pitches do, I meant learning the pattern of the pitches since they're fixed.
That's what I meant as well, and yeah, I get the complaint because it's non-substory side content so there's really no story to deal with so not everyone's up for that or the restaurant stuff. It's the same deal with games like Assassin's Creed where they tie story stuff to a bunch of minigames and people just ignore it because they're minigames.

Why does it seem like there's no hype for Judgment, even from Yakuza fans? Is it because Kiryu isn't the MC? Or do western Yakuza fans just not buy any RGG games not named Yakuza (looking at you FotNS).

Sega hasn't done too great a job at getting the word out about it. They've had some minor advertisement stuff, Walmart had a thing in one of their free magazines, some streamers got early copies, and that's about it as far as I've seen. Plus, advertising it as a new IP when it's basically just a Yakuza game is a really weird decision considering they could say "A Yakuza series spinoff" and that would probably get more people interested. I know they want Yagami to be another Tatsuya which is why they're doing that but it's a bit detrimental in terms of advertisement because people see it and think "Yakuza", not "New IP".

>Plus, advertising it as a new IP when it's basically just a Yakuza game is a really weird decision considering they could say "A Yakuza series spinoff" and that would probably get more people interested. I know they want Yagami to be another Tatsuya which is why they're doing that but it's a bit detrimental in terms of advertisement because people see it and think "Yakuza", not "New IP".
This makes sense. They should have just gone with Yakuza: Judge Eyes/Judgment or something like that, as the title for the west. If Ishin were to ever get localized (yeah, no chance in hell), I wonder if it would face a similar issue?

>Penumbra

Attached: 1537905065496.png (606x667, 398K)

stack up on heat drinks and knives
switch the game to easy
confront mr shakedown
spam knife heat attack
drink to refill heat meter
????
profit

>It's the same deal with games like Assassin's Creed where they tie story stuff to a bunch of minigames and people just ignore it because they're minigames.
Do you have an example? I've played all of them, and platted most of them, but I can't actually think of one. It's probably been too long since I've played the older games.

On top of the aforementioned poor advertising, it released at a pretty awkward time. A lot of people are loaded with games, and are probably content with waiting for the PC release or a sale while they work through their backlog.

Then again, the last few games were in the same boat near release but then seemed to end up selling well, so who knows.

In Ishin's case they'd have to be careful. On one hand they could call it "Yakuza: Ishin" or they could call it "Yakuza: Meiji Restoration". They can't call it "Yakuza: Restoration" though because that implies modern day. Advertising that would be a pickle. With regards to Judgment what they should have also done is embrace that it's a Yakuza game rather than do this dance about it being a new IP. I know it's fine for Japan because they get the difference but here in the west we don't really since we never had the Black Panther games or the samurai games to give us a distinction. The only question is what you would do when Judgment 2 happens, do you just go "Yakuza: Judgment 2"? Because then you'd get into a massive naming mess when it comes to Shin coming out.

AC2 has you do all the various minigames to learn about the Ancient Civ.
ACR has the tower defense stuff which gets you a bit more story about Constantinople.
AC3 has you do all the ship stuff to get the story about the blockades from there along with Captain Kidd's outfit.
AC4 has the diving bell stuff but I can't remember what you actually learned from that.
ACU has a bunch of Animus Rifts if you want to learn more about modern day (The bits where there's a tornado and you have to run around grabbing points).
Those come to mind. I also forgot that we're overloaded with games, CTR being one of the major ones on everyone's mind along with Bloodstained.

Just trying out yakuza 0 for the first time, just did the kuze fight and that whole section was amazing but now the game has slammed down on the breaks.

>do you just go "Yakuza: Judgment 2"? Because then you'd get into a massive naming mess when it comes to Shin coming out.
Works for me. I though Shin was supposed to be Yakuza 7? Or has that not been confirmed yet?

Shin's basically Yakuza 7 but it's both a continuation and a new series within the series. In their Japanese news releases they refer to the new series as a whole (Meaning Online and the new game) as 新・龍が如く rather than just 龍が如く, at least from the one or two articles I saw while looking it up.

Don't worry, you will get to Majima soon

>新・龍が如く
so Neo - Ryu ga Gotoku?

Yeah after the Dojima assault the game seems to screech to a halt, but once you switch to Majima it ramps up again almost permanently.

as far as i could surmise, only literal faggots and tasteless retards cant actually enjoy these series. No matter which one you start playing its always fun and addictive .

Only bosses do it as far as ive seen. If you fail the QTEs and get hit by their hugely telegraphed big attacks.

I never dared to do any of the side content, because it felt like continuing the main story was too urgent.

these niggas are onto something I'm sure
Ichiban's game is going to be great

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_logo_-_JP.png (831x208, 120K)

I’m liking it a lot thus far, but honestly I’d say it’s Yakuza burnout. We’ve gotten a “new” Yakuza every year, sometimes 2 a year.

New - Like a Dragon or Neo - Like a Dragon
There's no doubt it's just a placeholder name they're using just to group up 7 and Online.

>because it felt like continuing the main story was too urgent.
Remember that with this series they expect you to be touching the side content, as a breather, as an act of levity, and as a way to level yourself up. Strictly rushing the story isn't a good idea because you'll be a bit underpowered for what they expect. Ishin and K2 in particular are good examples of this, with the former having a boss fight against three super armor samurais at the same time that deal chunks of your health, and the latter having the Man in Black who gets his face pushed in by just having something as simple as Extreme Heat.

I only played 0 and K2, is there anything in the series I haven't seen?

The only piece of news I've seen about this game was that they had to postpone the release to replace the guy who did drugs, so if I wasn't a Yakuza fan I'd have zero interest in this.

Y5 is fun
4 is so-so
3 is shit

What about 6? I've heard fans didn't like it.

new engine so it's quite low on content in comparison to 5 or 0, but story is very kino

So 3 is the missing link I don't own would I be alright skipping it for 4 -6 while waiting on a re-release?

The "Shin" in Mega Tenseis means "true/real", while the one in Yakuza means "new/neo-".

Zombies taking over Kamurocho, the underground and rooftops of Kamurocho, Okinawa, Hiroshima, Kineicho, Nagasugai, Tsukimino, ancient Japan in 1600 and 1800, there's ten different characters you havent played, and various minigames and gimmicks that come in and out.

It has its fair share of problems but the story's alright, it's got enjoyable substories, and the new characters are mostly great. It's got one of the worst final bosses in the series just because of how easy and how much of a disappointment he is, it's definitely rushed, and it's clearly more of a tech demo for the Dragon Engine.

Attached: Raiders of the Lost Samurai.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

This. I've only played 0 and kiwami so far so have many games to go - i might miss out on some fringe japanese weirdness by not diving into mahjong or shogi, but there's a curve of diminishing returns compared to not seeing the rest of the series because of being stuck in one of many mahjong minigames.

Kiwami feels so barebones after playing 0.
At least Kiryu has a stronger moveset, I guess.
Still giving me a nostalgia trip for the first game.

I've recently finished 0 and felt like the end of Majima's story was kind of underwhelming. Shimano played him like a damn shamisen and all he does is going back to serve him. Dojima and his guys threatened Makoto and killed her brother, but writers did't even allow Majima to kill a single one of them. In the end he's like "well, I guess I'll act like a crazy person now". Am I missing something?

Majima actually killed Dojima in Yakuza 1 by sneaking into his office with a manhole, then he framed Nishiki for it.

Attached: mamamajimamama.png (591x337, 239K)

>Am I missing something?
He went back to Shimano because he needs to get to Saejima. It's either swallow his pride or never find Saejima, and he would clearly do this as shown in 4 with how guilt-ridden he is about the entire Ueno Clan hit.
The reason he "goes crazy" is because he was tired of being taken advantage of and seen as someone who could be taken advantage of. It's basically a way to show people he's not someone to be messed with because he appears unhinged.

>farm 10 trillions yen as Kiryu in chapter 5
>can only transfer 10 millions to Majima
Slow Cabaret grind it is then. Any tips on that?

Just beat Shakedown a couple times for the money. You can transfer over money fully to Majima in the final chapter if you're patient enough. For Sunshine the fans determine how well you'll do more than anything else. Platinums and golds are good but fans determine how much money you make, how little money your opponent makes, and how often they want someone specific.

cabaret is quick and fun in comparison to Kiryu's minigame

Makeover your platinums such that they have S in in 3/4 of the looks.

You can also farm Shakedown as Majima. He doesn't have the same 1.2x bonus Kiryu does but the initial amounts they have is good for some early cash.

wait til it gets ported to PC. there will be hype.

But Majima doesn't have the extra shakedown bonus form CP passive like Kiryu does. I'll have to get the lucky binding first, but it requires money to farm in the first place. Do other +money earned effects work on Mr. Shakedown, or just the +shakedown bonuses?

What's the cap on the fan per area?
Should I ever use bronze and silver hostesses?
I wouldn't say so. Real estate works while you're doing something else or afking. Gets you much more money too. Cabaret you have to sit through the entire sequence every time and micromanage everything manually.

How'd you guys feel about Judgement's story? I had a lot of fun with it, though I'm not entirely sure why Sugiura was so hot-headed about certain things. I figured Kaito would be better off doing that.

Attached: 1545075928436.png (655x646, 990K)

>Do other +money earned effects work on Mr. Shakedown, or just the +shakedown bonuses?
The +shakedown bonuses DO NOT work on the return money, I tested it myself, only the Kiryu 1.2x CP bonus affects it. I've got no idea +shakedown bonus actually affects, it may the initial carry-amount or the cash you punch out of him in the fight. Anyhow there's no point "depositing" your cash with Shakedown with Majima, you should directly milk them for money.

I wonder if Shin will finally overhaul boss mechanics. Judgment is a step in the right direction with enemy damage and health, I hope they don't regress and bring back upgrading stats and wimpy enemies.

Attached: 20190624052058.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Really? I thought I was getting more than 1.2x return money with Kiryu when I was wearing the Avarice Shirt.

>But Majima doesn't have the extra shakedown bonus form CP passive like Kiryu does
That doesn't matter, you can still earn up to 2 billion per Shakedown.
>Do other +money earned effects work on Mr. Shakedown, or just the +shakedown bonuses?
+Shakedown only.
>What's the cap on the fan per area?
Pretty sure it's infinite, but you just need a couple thousand at most to do fine. Basically, buying out every store + two or three regular runs is enough fans.
>Should I ever use bronze and silver hostesses?
If you feel like it, the only real difference between a bronze and a platinum is the initial money gain and stamina. Once you get Fever on either of them they work the same.

>you can still earn up to 2 billion per Shakedown
So can Majima abuse the return money like Kiryu does, even if at lower efficiency, or is it Kiryu-only feature with the CP skill?

The enemy damage in general is higher on the spinoffs, in Ishin this is what endgame damage is. In Black Panther you take tons of damage, and in Kenzan enemy stabs deal loads of damage.

No, Shakedown by default goes up to 1-2 billion on his final iteration, he fluctuates between 875 million and 2 billion exactly. Every time you beat Shakedown he gains more money up until you beat the same one the fifth time, then it just stays in the 1-2 billion range. The Deep Pockets abuse is Kiryu exclusive.

Attached: Low blow man.webm (960x540, 2.28M)

That's unfortunate.

The thing is that with Majima you don't need much money. His final upgrades are 500 million compared to Kiryu's 1 billion each, and even then you can just wait until endgame to transfer over money to him anyway.

I know, I know. It's just that leveling up the legend style still takes a ton of money.

>no responses
oh

Attached: 1511726385001.jpg (640x360, 119K)

They don't really expect you to go above 10 on it considering even at that point you're one-shotting mooks and shredding through most bosses. If you're the guy who actually wants to do 999 on both then may God have mercy on your soul, the upgrading alone takes hours and hours and Kiryu is basically how you get all your money for it.

Some of us are still waiting to buy physical copies. There will probably be more discussion after the 25th. I hope.

Game's only really out for digital users man and I doubt most rushed the story. So far I've only seen two people even mention they're playing it, the guy posting screenshots from his capture card and one other person who mentioned he was buying it yesterday. Most of us are waiting for our physical copies damn you Amazon I don't want to wait until potentially July 5th.

Why would anyone want to play a Japanese cultural sim in English?

Oh. Fair enough then.
I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Still need to 100% it though.

I mean, enjoy it as much as I did.

>Bought it digitally
>Still buying a physical copy
I know it's retarded, but whatever. I really like the pacing so far since things already started escalating at the end of chapter 2 with Hamura already trying to murder Yagami.

that's what makes Yakuza so bizzare and I love it

You should be able to solve this.

Attached: 20190624045911.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

>shitting on Bioshock Finite
based japs

Because yakuza 1 has the best all star english dub

why are a bunch of chink streamers suddenly playing 5

PS4 release. 0 was the first game they got because consoles were banned in China for awhile, so this is the first CN release of 5.

This is a Professor Layton tier puzzle. Where do you even start with this? Is 111 x 2 = 3 separate from 3 x 4 = 2?

5 HD just came out a couple days ago.

Attached: 1360613799411.png (550x600, 98K)

cool, western release too?

ROL:LFLLFLFL LMAOOO

The HD + chinese translation released on 20th

No. We don't have any of the HDs announced.

lmao
they probably got to play yakuza earlier than any western fag

oh no, that's kind of worrying

We've still got TGS to see if they get announced for a western release considering that was the entire reason they were made. Plus we know they're not shy of western announcements at TGS thanks to Judgment.

>Is 111 x 2 = 3 separate from 3 x 4 = 2?
They all follow the same rule. Feel free to spend more coins so I can give you the extremely useful hint 2 and 3 that consist of LOOK AT THE FIRST HINT AGAIN and LET'S RECAP THE FIRST TWO HINTS

>Judgement is yakuza with puzzles
back to Ishen

Attached: 1555306064650.jpg (257x196, 6K)

Oh wait. I'm a dumbass Now that I actually ACTUALLY finished it this time, I got my answer.

Judgment is great so far and I hope Shin/7 keeps it up and we don't get a situation where the spin-off is better than the next mainline game like we did with Kenzan

I'M BURAKING ZA LAAAAW
BURAKING ZA WOORLD

>Google the answer
>Guy's explanation still makes no sense at all.
Yep, it's a Layton puzzle alright. The first puzzle I understood just by looking at the question and understanding it's not literal, but the second confuses me.
>Mystery Writer’s Gambit – 3412 – Based on the number of lines in each number
But then when you look at the numbers that makes no sense at all because 4 is three lines itself yet is considered a 2 in 3x4=2? I know they don't count multiples of the same number in the equation so in 111x2=3's instance it's counting a single 1 as two lines and 2 as one line at the bottom. I just don't understand how 333x0=1 but 222x0=1 at the same time unless you expect me to believe the center of the 3 is considered a line as well.

Attached: 1280266280608.jpg (824x2426, 165K)

Judgement is something I wanted from the franchise for years which is a completely fresh set of characters with a completely different perspective that comes from playing Yagami. I'm hoping Ichiban's game will do the same kind of thing.
I'd honestly be okay if they started doing more "spin-offs" like Judgement with reusing the setting of a game, but new cast.

criiiiiiiiiiiiiinge

it's the number of strokes, not number of lines
4 is two strokes

111x2=222, 3 digits.
222x0=0, 1 digit.
11x99=1089, 4 digits.
3x4=12, 2 digits.

So you get 333=3, 1188=4, 333x0=1, 30=2.

I seem to recall they mentioned if Judgment succeeded they're turning it into a franchise spinoff like they did with Black Panther. I can't find the interview but didn't they also mention he'd get to go to the new town in a next game along with there being Yakuza cameos?

Oh, now I get it. I hate these kinds of puzzles so much, it's why Layton drives me nuts. I can't think outside of the box like that and even when I do it's wrong.

>be me
>thought that Lost Paradise would be jap only (since its nicheness)
>import the century's end version (with Ai wo torimodose and Tough Boy)
>enjoy the game
>want to 100%
>grindy as fuck
>months later western release announcemen
>fuckme.jpg
>hear that they halfed the requirements for all achievements
>fuckmedaddy.png

Why can't I just wait?

Attached: 243479-fist-of-the-north-star-kenshiro.png (1350x972, 1.87M)

Requirements got halved only for the trophies but you still need to do all the Destiny Talisman grinding regardless so it's basically as much grind as the JP version just without the orb grinding at the Colosseum to hit the 150 orbs gained marks. That's pretty much the only thing you don't have to do along with getting all the buggy parts but 90% chance you manage those anyway because treasure maps net you the stones for the talismans so it's never worth ignoring them.

>all the Destiny Talisman grinding
>getting all the buggy parts
>all death screams
I still need to do all these things. But it feels like that the Destiny Talisman are not as bad. Because getting the death screams when you are so powerful and getting the car parts feels annoying. I can't beat amon, because my car is shit.

>linked wrong post

1.) Get the Brawler upgrade where you do stupid heat action damage while drunk and full HP and get drunk
2.) Equip knife and destroy his lifebar

shotgun and heat actions

>finished 0
>already played Yakuza 1
>stuck at Yakuza 2

>run around the fight area in a circle
>wait for their lunge attack
>get two or three free punches in while they recover
>repeat for 15 minutes

I thought this was the really easy puzzle that was posted hours ago but what the fuck do I do? How the hell did they get to 5 and 6 on the bottom

Death Cries are fine as long as you don't start putting points into overclocking yourself once you max out a tree. If you put any points into that you can lock yourself out of the earlier regions because you will one-shot them no matter what with light punches. The way to do it is if you need a specific combo one you start by hitting the enemy once with a normal punch which should throw them into a channel state. Next start your combo attacking away from them for the entire duration, and then make sure you Perfect Channel them after that. The combo doesn't need to hit them at all, just the channel, but you need to do the combo into the channel. There's a way to launch someone for very low damage but I forgot the exact combo, it can be done though so that one's not that hard either.

Destiny Talismans are just pure grind. Casino, Colosseum, and Buggy Racing (Tens of thousands of points which takes forever) are so long. I started at like 100 hours after having done everything else and having a bunch of ones I needed from treasure maps along the way and I still spent about 14 hours grinding out just the stones and the various bosses. It's much worse than DCs by a long shot. Bartering the Old Highway items really helps get materials as well.

Buggy Parts are something you should have been doing for the entire game, skipping a treasure map is straight up the worst thing you can ever do because it not only gives you a guaranteed part until you have them all but once you have them all in that tier you can get stones for the DTs which cuts down grinding significantly. We're talking 5 or more hours cut just from random ones you find. The best way to do them is to go into the Wasteland, Perfect Channel someone, go into Burst Mode, pick up their cry for the instant gauge fill, and then jump slam spam. You will always get one or two guaranteed, and you can sometimes do the same inside New Eden for one or two. The drop rate increases help as well.

4524?

same