Which Legend of Zelda was superior? Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-QpuqZKQp6JsL5Xut.jpg (1611x1134, 565K)

TP is better according to the current cycle. When the next Zelda comes out, SS will be better

TP is the better game, Skyward Sword has more soul

Skyward Sword, but you're not allwoed to have that opinion

SS was neat but poorly executed.
Parts of TP are a slog but overall its good

On the wii? Skyward. Tp is better on the GameCube.

Twilight Princess and it's not even remotely close.

SS is the comfier game but the late stages are repetitive and tedious. Haven't played TP

I like both.

Skyward sword

If we are comparing the wii version of both games I’d pick SS as it’s motion controls are much better utilized while in TP is just annoying waggle controls. The GC and WiiU version are much better than SS though. I’d rather play ocarina, majora, botw even WW over either

Where are the switch ports?

Never, now buy more indie games

i played twilight princess on both gamecube then wii, and had a pretty good time over all, but couldn't get through skyward sword for the life of me

TP but Skyward Sword nearly wins for its good characters and particularly the final two bosses

Nothing about SS was particularly memorable. Only good water temple since lttp though.

OOT water temple in the 3DS version is great

TP's overall more solid. SS would be better if it was consistently as good as its best ideas are throughout but in practice it takes nearly all of TP's most divisive qualities and amplifies them which really drags it down. Shame, as it does do some things better than TP like sidequests, but the bad parts really are quite bad.

OoT, MM and TP all had good water dungeons.

>more colorful world
>story with better character except midna
>more fun figuring the gimmicky motion
>last villain is not ganon after three times in a row
skyward sword