Was this the most original and fun action game ever developed for any console?

Was this the most original and fun action game ever developed for any console?
Will we ever see something half as good as God Hand?
Why are modern actions game so mediocre and uninspired?

Attached: 5191C95AQ3L._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 33K)

I just want another 3d bemu thats all. is that too much asked for?

Oh how i dream of a sequel

It was certainly one of the best games ever made.

No More Heroes controls are more or less the same as these. I liked both for different reasons but that's one "recent" series with what you asked

Shinji Mikami is one of the few capcom gods of gameplay. Look for Clover studio members, they did great stuff. Even if some people are still living the dream with Godhand and DMC3, there are other cool games to look for

The only chance we have of videogames being as good as the early 00's is if indie devs start getting access to tech that makes it much easier than it currently is to create 3D games.

In my restless dreams i see a sequel being developed by Platinum as a Switch game

Why is Olivia such a cutie Yea Forumsros?

Attached: bunnygirl.jpg (593x447, 35K)

>as a Switch game

Attached: 1552400062421.png (624x642, 378K)

>Will we ever see something half as good as God Hand?
Lets hope DMC 5 gets more noise so other people look at the genre as profitable. Souls games have slower gameplay but do some things better and there's Nioh, aka "what if team ninja made Bloodborne?"

I'm saying it because Platinum has a very good reputation with Nintendo, Nintendo has revived dead games in the past and PS shows little to no interest in bringing back God Hand, i would actually want to see it release in either PS4 or PS5. Just no Microsoft garbage

capcom owns god hand. has nothing to do with nintendo, sony or platinum games.

F

I hope they are smart enough to capitalize on DMC 5's success and actually release a God Hand sequel, a remake would be pointless because the original holds up quite nicely to this day and all of its politically incorrect humour would be removed to appeal to american nigger trannies

not to mention mikami is on bethesda's payroll. all the stars need to align for a platinum games + capcom + mikami collaboration to be even possible.

Absolver isn't fantastic, and is more focused on online PvP, but it's pretty fun. Not a lot of games offer a fun, build your own combat system.

NMH controls nothing like God Hand.

Cuhrayzee/stylish action thread? Cuhrayzee/stylish action thread.

That new Ninja Theory game looks like a DmC-ified Anarchy Reigns. Platinum should just port Anarchy Reigns to current gen/PC to compete. Hell, make it F2P if you need to.

This game's combat isn't even half as good as what a John Wick action game would be.

>lead up to John Wick 3's release
>hear everyone hype up John Wick as the best action flick in decades, and it's bringing back an action flick renaissance
>finally watch the first one with my older bro
>literally all he does is just get point blank headshots with a pistol the entire movie
>start up the second one
>only watch like half of it before turning it off because it's the exact same shit
Why is this considered the pinnacle of modern action movies?

God Hand was trash and deserved the scores it got in the media. You memeing fucks are the only reason the turd is still remembered.

How does it feel to get filtered by the first demon?

@467756501
Not even worthy of a (you)

>all of its politically incorrect humour would be removed to appeal to american nigger trannies
Why even bother making a sequel then?

I still have hope

Attached: falcon-hand.jpg (500x708, 150K)

I hate this idea. A Captain Falcon-centric F-Zero stylish action spinoff is so beyond retarded. He's not even the most interesting character in the F-Zero franchise.

Why? How about the masterful cinematography for one?