Publishers Milking Normies to Keep From Fudnding Real Vidya

Shit the fuck up about the Lootbox strawman for one minute. WB is currently making millions off this Harry Potter Pokemon Go reskin.
>Why the FUCK should I care about nonvidya normieshit user?
Because they're making bank off mobile microtrans to the point where they don't need to make other games at all. Why even bother with lootboxes when idiots will buy more time in their time waster?
>WB is trash who cares?
With the political pressure on lootboxes, expect many more publishers/studios to follow suit on this.
Don't get caught in the lootbox trap. The real enemy is low hanging mobileshit for the least common denominator.

Attached: 1557145346175.png (605x839, 177K)

>Don't get caught in the lootbox trap. The real enemy is low hanging mobileshit for the least common denominator.
Why not both?

You have to go to their equivalency of a Pokestop to regain energy too, so if you don't live near one and use up all your initial energy then you're fucked.

Not the same audience. They're going into a different market with different people in it, what do I care. Should I also get mad about Konami fitness clubs.

Attached: Merula.png (638x2160, 1.95M)

>Not the same audience.
Anecdotally you might not think so, but there's a reason Blizzard so confidently took the stage with chinese gachatrash and was utterly shocked by the reaction. A TON of people play these. The ones who pay for energy and shit keep it a secret like a drug addiction.

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Yeah but they're usually not the same people who post here.

What

WB is a way bigger beast than any vidya company

They have data showing rualfags probably don't pay through/pay way less than urban socialfags. No reason to care about them.

nice try ea, but you won't convince us to support lootboxes you conniving kike

EA knows lootboxes are on the way out, so they're distracting with lootbox press while they prepare this energy bullshit from mobile for AAA. Make sure you look for the kike behind the right curtain.

>Because they're making bank off mobile microtrans to the point where they don't need to make other games at all.

I dont get this mindset. Why do you want MORE games? How big is your backlog? How much of the Sega Saturn/PC Engine library have you completed? We don't need more games.

I never played pokemon go and I will never play this Harry Potter trash, but is this not the same stamina system used in literally every single shitty gacha game?

>Mobileshit
their fault, mobile games aren't real games.

Attached: willydancing.gif (270x300, 86K)

Then why would they make it cost less money for people living in larger cities? Don't be an idiot.

None of the devs I care about have ever got swept up in the latest jewing scheme
Maybe don't play trash games, OP?

>What is opportunity cost
Fewer options means more money from the extreme rural whale minorities.

>Aghh, fake4k/28fps Cinematic experience with QTE battle mechanics, Now That the real game.

Name a dev.

I dont care
Fuck normalfags I hope they spend all their money on this stupid shit

>Publishers Milking Normies to Keep From Fudnding Real Vidya
yeah thats not how it works

I play old games or Paradox games CK2 and before. Nice try retard.

Yeah, that's why Elder Scrolls Blades is on a newer engine than every major Bethesda PC/Console release.

Attached: 92.jpg (300x400, 28K)

lmao that's working out SO well for them.

Attached: 1540289718151.png (785x609, 63K)

Attached: 1560932690143.jpg (548x305, 78K)

>Nu-Paradox
I don't care, they stopped making good games after CK2 which is why I don't buy any of their new games.
God, reading comprehension is not your strength is it?

I just want to state all this started with Valve and Tf2.

They might not had been the first to introduce lootboxes but they made the model so flat out obvious that it practically killed single player games.

So why aren't you in the left lane with him?

The only developer who's actually putting their mobile gachashit money to good use is Cygames. They're making legit games with their Granblue money

no i'm pretty sure gambling boxes is the real enemy
now stop playing mobile shit

tf2 is multiplayer game.

No one here plays mobileshit except the girls and trannies. That doesn't mean you faggots are exempt. You turn a blind eye when normies around you eat the marketing for this shit up when you should be smacking them in the mouth for it.
Pretty soon you'll wish you had when all you'll have to choose from is Indie Pixelshit 202X, Sports, Fortnite, and Auto Chess Clone no.395.
Everything else will be AAA Title Feat. Mobile Microtrans Mechanic A or B.

Attached: 911632e.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Wizards rise up!

Woah, delet this.

But the grognard games I like are still made by people with genuine passion who just want to make the game and sell enough to stay alive.

Those will still come out, why should I care if AAA games go to hell, most aren't even on linux anyway.

Attached: 1541134324967.png (925x711, 32K)

does this dipshit chink still have a job?

Just post Merula already

I hope your shitty fakeVN gets all its funding reallocated to this other nongame and killed off.

he's actually the guy responsible for the Reaper of Souls addon which basically saved Diablo3.

So yes this "dipshit" still has a job

Woah, calm down chang.

What I mean to say is that tf2 model was so successful that it was then applied to Dota and CS:Go.
Afterwards there was little incentive to make Single player games, ergo, we never got HL3 because of it.

The entire industry got caught of Valve's success, previous to that, everyone was sucking the MMO tit.

okay. Good for that i guess but I don't really care about diablo 3
He's still a dipshit though

>him
that's me