A bird stares at you

A bird stares at you.
What is the name of this bird?

Attached: 1558402530213.gif (500x500, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCquSdj-4FsZvwlOSEFAw39i2EOaXUfGg
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRbESFiyL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Berdie

Poyo

any link to download it? i wanna try it before buying it

Floop

Jim

Robin Hoot

Uhhh, uhhh.... n-nothing there?

Archimedes

Attached: 64be39c30r301.jpg (3264x2448, 573K)

gregor

I wish the bird would stop breaching and slap my agents' shit without any repercussion

JUDGEMENT

Dick Burd

Eduardo.

What the fuck was his problem?

>When an employee with (STAT) greater than level (NUMBER) finished the work, the Qliphoth was decreased

Attached: 1400639422649.png (1280x904, 680K)

One of the previous threads have a mega link

>When the work result was good, the counter decreased
>When the work result was bad, the counter decreased
>it's not the one with the mistranslation

Attached: this is going to hurt.png (731x596, 362K)

>gebura fight
>when she is in central's top layer, there is no way to send your agents to the left, only if gebura is at the right
AAAAAAAAH I HATE THIS STUPID GAME THIS ISN'T A NOOB FILTER THIS IS A LACK OF REAL MICROMANAGEMENT MECHANICS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE HER FUCKYOU SPEAR
and why do my agents fuck around when i send them in a hallway i want them standing IN the doorway to be ready
fuck

also
>Qliphoth counter is one
Fuck you Alruine

>When an employee with (STAT) greater than level (NUMBER) finished the work HE FUCKING COMMITS SUDOKU
at least the bazooka weapon is cool

>Saps health to fire
Even when it's great, it isn't.

If she's in central top just wait for her to move between the elevator and the right. I did it with just a single agent with Mountain's armor (you might not have mountain so just take your best black resist). The less people you have the easier it is to micro effectively it just takes a awhile.

the only problems i have are when she's in central, i must be getting bad rng because i've seen her stuck in a door twice in one fight during apoc bird weapon cooldown her fight is incredibly frustrating and i hope to never see gebura again

That is why only employees with pebble medal of distinguished galaxy brat handling get too use it.

I just started this game and I had a few problems on day 9. But I will figure it out probably. I am just a bit overwhelmed with the whole mechanics. I really like this game! I want to give it a chance! I was awake 'till 2 am playing this game

Attached: DjZtvpcV4AAL9no.jpg (790x1024, 110K)

Mr. Bird

Dee

The gameplay is solid and the story gets really good once you start getting into the later days. I believe it picks up around day 14 or later.

>day 9

Attached: 1557670457607.png (252x224, 12K)

So I'm on day 30 and I have completed all the upper level meltdowns. How badly am I going to be fucked by the Tiphereth meltdown? And what should I do to prepare for it?

Don't be so negative, Malkuth
I'm sure he'll get it down soon

Attached: 1556547730742.png (900x635, 577K)

Not as badly as you might expect. And you should, if you haven't already, learn the dusks/midnights, and how to combat them.

hope so. I don't know what it is but sometimes there are accidents but nobody broke out. There are those things that appears and I don't know how to prevent this from happening.

Attached: lobotomy_corporation_art__3_by_god_catram_dc57o85-pre.jpg (1160x689, 72K)

It's likely a quirk of your abnormalities, lots of them can kill your agents in different ways.

Wait till she charge your agent for half the facility with sanic speed and oneshot your guy, shield didnt even do shit.

Attached: an.jpg (600x537, 34K)

Ah I see, thanks!

Li'l Peeps

Hod is USELESS and a piece of SHIT.

Hey, she tries her best!

Attached: 73399913_p0.png (1920x1080, 458K)

A Little Bird

Wrong

Attached: 1558975917525.jpg (400x400, 18K)

uh
It's "Don't Touch Me" right? Haha? That's what it says on the containment

>tfw doing Netzach with a unit that has Da Capo's EGO gift
Recovery shmecovery

I legitimately do not understand his final observation. Why does he want you to say his name?

He just wanted to punish the bad people user
You're not a bad person right? You don't do bad things?

Why are there so many fucking HEs with this

FUCK THIS BIRD

Attached: 1560691427828.jpg (600x1050, 105K)

Abnormality concept:
Angela's fat tits wrapped around by dick.

>Every phase of Brouzouf lady got fucking bodied by the Rabbit team
>Easiest suppression of my life
I probably just got lucky but that was kind of underwhelming.

Attached: 1561228106479.jpg (291x313, 31K)

Abno concept 2:
I want to fuck this rabbit girl in a thematically appropriate manner

BudgieBuddy

Attached: FE15E34B-B762-4A11-ACC6-5B8F7E3D01C5.gif (512x440, 178K)

Threadly reminder to read the manual

Attached: 1556572119702.png (256x256, 28K)

Unrelated to thread but:
My budgies are depressed and idk what to do, they refuse to fly out of their cage now.

>day 30, upper level meltdowns

I'm on day 28 and I doubt even knoe what your e repeating about. I haven't really been doing the quests, do those unlock important shit?

Attached: 88f.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Valefor

See you user when you get to her rematch, when she gets to body you, your Rabbits and the entire Facility.

You clerk, Core Suppressions are the jist of the main lore thats behind the game and are the highlights of it, also they give some neat permanent upgrades. Also the levels you complete are a requirement for the endings of the game, ranging from shit if you do none to good if you do all of them.

Attached: 1546614124663.png (350x600, 50K)

Henry Jenkins

ABNO CONCEPT 3

Have you been leaving them fresh fruit to enjoy? How about new toys? Have they had a bath recently? Are they getting plenty of sun every day? You can also try opening the cage and leaving the room in case you think they might bea scared for some unknown reason.

Attached: 15008EC7-CCA8-4B68-92E1-38557DDB1A77.gif (480x270, 3.73M)

I'll try to get them some more fruit, and I haven't been able to get any new toys for them because I'm stuck in my hometown for now.

crow
he's a crow

Maybe the internet can help you make a makeshift toy for now. Also, I hope you’re checking to see if they might actually be sick with something rather than depressed. Good luck to you and your bird friendos

Attached: CA78F255-B160-4B1C-B614-5FFB4B8A1FB9.jpg (190x181, 16K)

>Tiph sup
>condition is after day 36
So I'm back on track right? No longer behind on suppressions?
Thinking of using Day 35 to try out the Apocalypse Bird again before I get to Atziluth, which will complete Gebura's 3 ALEPH mission.
Day 36 for Chesed's secondary mission, a full rush day for those SP bullets.

>do those unlock important shit?
They unlock vital shit to succeed.

Attached: 75381899_p7.jpg (1600x900, 572K)

>Parasyte tree

I cant deal with this shit, stop fucking exploding!

Tend your garden bro haha

Oh shit, how fucked am I for hardly doing them? Is day 28 too late?

Attached: 1530214929807.jpg (400x400, 23K)

You can use bullet guys bullets to kill the employees with sprouts, which gets rid of a bud on the tree.

not him but bruv I just marathoned 4 in a row and I'm currently seeming to be on track as of day 35

Day 28 is fine.

Don't forget you can go back to day 1 or repository, whenever you want.

Attached: 75381899_p20.jpg (800x1200, 666K)

>get Justitia EGO gift on a guy
>after repression work intended to make him breach
did I just mug the long bird

Make sure you beat up his friends too

I'm trying to make the little one breach as well

Does anyone know if someone works on a patch?

Apocalypse Bird is not as easy as I have heard it is
The eggs have so much HP that it's impossible to kill them even if everyone has ALEPH gear and no one is using the absorbed type

Nugget, soon to be Mc, get the fuck inside your cage nugger.

Call your abno buddies

my abno buddies are very dangerous and would be even more of a problem than the bird itself

Attached: loki.png (222x244, 89K)

What kind of sadistic freaks are working in your department?

Just do it bro, the bird must be stopped

Attached: 1560048222444.png (1000x1000, 398K)

I want to participate in threads but I haven't finished my playthrough and I don't want spoilers. This is hell.

>not churning out shitposts and fuckup stories while S Ranking days
pssh get a load of this clerk
Anything super important is usually spoilered

Attached: 75306637_p1.png (1200x1600, 1.52M)

I'm trying, just failed miserably at an attempt. It takes a long time to prep each attempt though, so I don't know if I'll try again for a while.
I have to
>remove all the clerks (if I don't, the mountain and army in black are going to get out)
>kill the eye egg first because it supremely fucks up working on the meltdowns and sometimes ends up in instadeath for my best members, fuck the judge egg it's worthless and takes forever
>ensure the ALEPHs (since this is all of them) don't get out
>ensure Plague Doctor doesn't fuck me over by possessing at a really shitty time
It's extremely painful and takes almost an hour per attempt to set up.
Bird also eats about 6x the ram it eats when playing normally, even with the sound off.

My employees are all a bit special.

Attached: yonhoo praying.png (210x267, 77K)

The Punisher

Attached: a foolish answer.gif (170x170, 42K)

I picked up plague doctor on day 19... Is this run fucked? It feels pretty fucked.

Attached: Lobotomy-Corporation-Игры-Queen-of-Hatred-ahegao-5266267.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Do it, let them out. We're talking about the Alephs Alephs here and you're concerned about not letting mountain get to level 3? Kite that fucker to an egg and let him go insane until he dies

Attached: 1560049954874.png (1000x1000, 844K)

Actually I'm concerned about the plague doctor and Nothing There.
Blue Star is also a minor concern.
Army in Black is only a concern because I don't know how the end attack actually works (does it just affect people in the department or everyone assigned to it?)
Mountain is not a huge deal but he's certainly not going to be any more helpful with the eggs than the agents will, he got out in this last attempt and ate some Welfare clerks and he just walked past the judge egg after screeching at it once.
Melty isn't a problem.

Fucking Binah, I can get to her final phase without losses but by the time I'm halfway through that something will fuck up. Also big bird and mountain keep breaching in the same department, I have two people who just beat them back to their cages but sometimes I forget to tell them to specifically target them, which means they'll ignore mountain once it runs past. Oh and then Blue Star and Nothing There will breach, again they aren't an issue on their own but when it happens while Binah is fucking shit up, it's a disaster.

>Rabbit
Biggest issue with that for me is that they lock down the department and often the black meltdown will be right there. I guess if i call them immediately on her department and clear meltdowns it's doable.

Attached: 1557806872006.jpg (600x737, 75K)

Does the game files contain the soundtrack, or do I need to go look for it elsewhere?
I'm asking because I can't afford to buy it before the sale.

Attached: 1541270587107.gif (640x640, 84K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCquSdj-4FsZvwlOSEFAw39i2EOaXUfGg

>get new abno
>reddit
???

As files user, not as shittube streams.

Attached: 1544033601853.png (427x447, 64K)

You're good.
________:)________

I am only about 22 days into my first run and now things are getting super bad.

The Little Helper? It's like a roomba but filled with knives.

Yeah I noticed. I was just caught off guard.

yeah a lot of people call it that anyway
idk I think Helper's a lot cuter than whatever the other thing is called

Definitely

Attached: 1557405019465.png (1091x1200, 310K)

Attached: helpermhz.png (627x377, 473K)

why does angela go full bitchmode on day 35

Because she wants the D

Attached: 1560819864267.png (887x874, 161K)

Attached: 1559027810153m.jpg (765x1024, 173K)

Why'd the kickstarter do so poorly anyway? Did SCP shit on it or something like they did that other SCP-like game?

LoR is shaping up to be same.
>pour books into people

Download them from soundcloud bro

>bird
>*coughs*
>youtube.com/watch?v=4wRbESFiyL0

LC and SCP SL player here. It's very unfortunate that people don't know that SCP is under creative commons meaning anyone can do whatever they want with it as long as they dont make money out of it. SCP games have nothing to do with the SCP wiki community.

>Tfw killed it without losing anyone and 29 EX employees wear the wings.
Feels good man.

Mark

SCP sucks anyway

Long time ago I tried to make a SCP completely ignorant of the game coming out. The forums back then were really hostile to new SCP ideas because they just assumed you were being brought in through the game's publicity and wanted in on that.

Left a bad taste in my mouth for the SCP community.

Those are Ordeals. Nothing you can do. Kill them or finish quick.

Newbies are cute and I hope you post more often.

Attached: PunishingBirdPortrait.png (128x128, 16K)

Finally someone did it.

>Lobotomy still exists, as shown in the trailer.[/spoiler
]>A is probably pissed as fuck
>He is going to sic the rabbits and the gigachads on the library.

>implying Angela doesn't have A locked away in a sex dungeon

Look at her outfit and tell me that she would just let A be free when she is even dressed LIKE him. Plus, Gebura and every other sephirah are now her bitch so i dont think Myo would dare do anything about it except the other Fixerfags

Attached: 1558322599918.jpg (831x1200, 102K)

Do I gain brouzouf yet?

Attached: IMG_20190623_184108.png (785x655, 332K)

Birb

Attached: birbvk.png (700x1018, 330K)

Archimede

Attached: 1389756401.png (356x471, 96K)

objective:send letter in HQ

dude, macroing the eggs and dodging the bird are easy
telling my abnos to calm the fuck down and stop their chimpout to finish the day is not

Attached: 1560484619121.jpg (583x438, 40K)

Red-chested Warbler

friendly reminder NOT to support purplefurfaggot anymore. he is NOT modding for the communities sake, but for his sick fetishes and sick game.
even tripfags are better than this cunt

Attached: 1560451060262.png (900x1490, 181K)

Elaborate?

what was the SCP user?
a lot of the community on the wiki is absolute shit if you're not one of the few big name writers, some sort of tranny/fag, or writing an SCP about fags

calm down
theyre in the same trash tier as tripfags,
theres no way in this world that theres something better than a subhuman tripfag

I had this really cool idea of this man with stockholm syndrome, who screams really loud to make you explode. I even wrote an interview log and everything.

Do Bald and Button drop on Control? I'm just getting the same five or six zayin/teth but never those two.

birbo

hehe, yeah... I will play today too and hope I can get in this game. It's pretty amazing and I love it and the fanbase seems pretty nice!

Attached: 1529373584676.jpg (2048x1448, 459K)

>get bald abno
>cant deal with my cute grl agents having no hair so memrep

Truly the worst abno

>screams really loud to make you explode

Attached: 1558117203980.jpg (675x450, 59K)

Wouldn't surprise me if A is the book she's always holding.

>not the superior disco version
Watch yourself, less you be called a double clerk!

Attached: 1557436563175.jpg (4096x2896, 1.23M)

>Double Clerk

Whoa whoa lets not make enemies herr

hi Abib

A dapper elderly gentleman of unknown origin and threat testing humanities curiosity vs their desire to exist long term by trying to provoke them to look into SCP's they shouldn't through compulsion. It wasn't the best written and I figure I could remake it these days to be much better. I'd have appreciated critique as an SCP but all I got was hate for the game in my thread and it was frankly obnoxious. Wrong time I guess, but it canned my desire to get involved.

I love that image.

will I still enjoy this game even if im not into the whole SCP thing?
the idea of a monster management sim really caught my attention

Is has absolutely jack squat to do with SCP.

Probably. Quite a few people here dislike, or at least are indifferent to SCP.

>dedmos
Nice

I like both SCP and LC, but despite both having to do with monsters and containment, they are really different.

it has some ties to horror genre but it feels ruined by a weird BDZ power level management

Did you mean DBZ?

>Angela masturbates with the book every night

fuck, i did

>The birbs backstory
Shit thats sad, they just wanted to protect their forest

instead they were deranged and killed everyone in the forest

or tried really hard to catch fiery bird and failed

I want Myo and Gebura to fight over me.

I want them both and Binah to fight me

ah I see then.
I thought the monster were very closely tied to actual SCPs and have prior knowledge and didnt want to feel out of the loop.
anyways Ill play this later after work gameplay looks fun

You need to do all the upper level ones within the next week, I believe.

>Midnights
Nigga no way am I actually combating some of those. Especially purple midnight. Green midnight is already awful enough.

>Game has been out for a year
>Only heard about it a week ago

So why did this game blow up in popularity?

>super calm game where the most 'dangerous' abno gotten so far is Crumbling Armor
>get Yin, Yang and Big Bad Wolf in succession
Skipped from TETH straight to WAW, jesus, slow down

The hardest abno ive had so far is Army in Pink
>noon event kills 15 clerks
>Army in Pink is now released

So goddamn stupid

It's always been semi-popular, but the game is getting a resurgence of popularity since the developers are making Library of Ruina and have said Lobotomy Corp 2 is going to happen.

Crumbling Armor is great, especially for that sweet Pale Damage katana.
Mountain of Smiling Bodies will do the same thing, but it's easier to fight.