Midgar

Midgar..

Attached: 1561354449952.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OalvWEJCZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=9BYswgheE3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TIFA BOOB TOO SMOLL
GAME BAD
ME NOT BUY

Does the gameplay actually look fun? Maybe it sucks because no one talks about it. At all

If it did suck people would be talking about it constantly and bitching up a storm

nice plastic environments

Niggar..

Attached: k2OQmKt.jpg (414x552, 62K)

Attached: 4fT7gu.gif (320x180, 934K)

I don't really get the whole shit about Tifa's tits when the more pressing matter is how they're going to handle the weirder or more comedic parts of the game. So far the bombing mission looks pretty great, but we haven't seen or heard of much past that except for the confirmation of the crossdressing scenes and the honeybee inn being changed to suit the times. I'm wondering how they're going to handle Red XIII and Cait Sith since they're much less straightforward than the human party members. I also have a feeling some shit like the Wutai sidequest and the Turk stuff past Midgar is going to get super altered. It sounds from what they showed that they're really going to try to build up your relationships with Biggs/Wedge/Jessie to make their deaths much more tragic, so shit like the Turks being comedic relief really wouldn't work if Reno is still the one who blows up the plate and murders them.

it looks about as close to the original turn based system as you can get while still being action based. It doesn't look bad, It looks adequate, and it'll probably do, which is why nobody has much to say about it.

TIFA BOOB TOO BIG
GAME OFFENSIVE
ME NOT BUY

this but unironically
I didn't get Starcraft 2 when they split it up into 3 games, I'm not buying this when they make each disc a separate full priced game

The first part of the game.... or at least it was

I just want a demo. Need to see these tits in action. I mean the gameplay

no turn based no buy

>title changed to FF7: Midgar
>reimagining of the events during Midgar in disc 1
>no compilation gayness or retcons
>no further parts/episodes of the game are released
There I fixed it.

if their ethics department was willing to saw away tifa's tits why wouldn't the gay bathhouse and crossdressing be taken away as well?

Just the opposite. It blew everyone away so much there's no controversy.

I was just going to say this, but unironically.
They need to fucking fix Tifa, she my bea.

Why?

It's actually pretty cool, it's just Tifa that was underwhelming.

but FF will have the size of 3 games so of course they're gonna split it you massive idiot.

>60 bucks for like 5 hour long game
Yeah you fixed it alright

>Maybe it sucks because no one talks about it. At all
You mean Yea Forums never talks about it at all. It's all shitposts about tifa boobs here.

People were expecting it would be a FFXV or KH-style button masher, but even the real-time action components look nothing like FFXV and the way they blended ATB and Materia with real-time action is clever and satisfying.

Who else would I be talking about?

>for like 5 hour long game
how are people still so stupid to believe this?

They confirmed recently the crossdressing is still in, but I'm betting gachimuchi gym and the honeybee inn scenes are out or getting changed right up, even though it being a sleazy whorehouse in a shitty slum would be great for that gritty tone they seem to be going for.

Gameplay looks solid. It has pretty much everything I wanted out of a arpg version of VII. The draw for me is the instant party member switching. Now I want to see how Red plays in an action game.

>Now I want to see how Red plays in an action game.
>implying he's not getting the axe or just becoming a side character that accompanies you for a while

Attached: VIPER.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I'm just waiting for the demo because watching the videos doesn't give me a enough to decide. I'd have to feel the way it paces out.

>implying they're going to just have a giant talking cat follow you around in their super serious remake and not have anyone bat an eye

All they did to Tifa was give her a bra. Can't have her running around without a bra in a white tank top.

Worst place in the world.

Why not?

She was braless this whole time? Damn, she had to be chafing really hard back then. I wonder if they'll change Cid's wife beating moments or Cloud's surely everyone remembers him wailing on Areis like Chris Brown back then,right?

No they gave her an oversized sports bra that pokes out underneath her tank top and looks dumb. Also, thigh-highs on a martial artist are impractical and contradicts the "muh realism" aesthetic.

>people say Midgar is the best vidya city
>only ever get to explore the shitty slums

Attached: meanie.jpg (97x88, 15K)

Sports bras are hot

slums are soul
upper plate is soulless

home

Attached: ahshitherewegoagain[1].jpg (1024x683, 59K)

See you're joking but when my time is limited am I going to pick up the JRPG with ample anime tiddies or the "ethical" one? Will consider IF it makes it to PC and I can mod it.

Where did this come from?

Be honest guys do you think it'll have a chance to come to the switch in the future

Attached: VII Remake.jpg (3000x2319, 1.06M)

I made it.

>best vidya city
Not even the best in the franchise, by a long shot. Both VIII and IX have better

Why arent his muscles the size of fucking barbells
Square enix betrayed me

Why does he have a sword bigger than him and why does he look like he plays in a punk band?

Based.

>take name of a place in irl mythology and remove 1 letter
wow that sounds cool let's use it

>3
>when Midgar is barely a tenth of the game

Attached: 5SWGzsI.png (448x298, 46K)

>Midgar is barely a tenth
>midgar is 2 blurays
hope you're excited for the full remake to be 20 blurays

inb4 they blow every Yea Forumsirgin's mind with
>place the bomb in Reactor 5
>Tifa in the background
>"man this is the wrong size"
>takes off her bra
>they're still the same size

but muh "FF7 is the best game ever"

but then again nowadays people would probably say san andreas/vice city is the best city ever

is this watch dogs?

This but unironically.

>shad

Maybe no one talks about it because no one has played it aside from a few shills.

sports bra. are you all retarded or..?

>Not in a million years

Because that's unethical? The same reason women don't go running around in public without a bra.
Sheesh.

It looks cool and faithful to the original, but I'm concerned about your damage output.

First boss in FFVII takes like 2-minutes, the remake version seems to take like 10-minutes since it has so much health.

Home.

Attached: FFVIIR_Midgar.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

TIFA BOOB TOO BIG
UNETHICAL
GOTTA MAKE THEM SMOLL

So far it looks inoffensive. I have to play it for myself first before passing judgement, it's hard to say how it will be based on an overly cinematic encounter. It looked okay, but then again FFXV combat looked okay in promotional material too, and that ended up being a hold button fest.

I just wish it was a full remake and not this episodic crap. I can't get over that one, that runis the flavor of everything for me.

Wonder how the ehtics department will handle my main man hojo and his beach babes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It sounds good

Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=OalvWEJCZBA

Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=9BYswgheE3Q

how fucking souless

no, loveless

You'd have to wait until 2030 to play the full remake, considering this is modern S-E.

There's a lot of pointless fluff, short "cinematic" mid boss cutscences, lots of explosions, but the gameplay itself doesn't look good. Since normal mobs have focus bars, they're likely going to be bulletsponges with far too much HP, otherwise the mechanic doesn't make any sense.
Furthermore the action + turn based/tactical combat hybrid systems that Japanese companies create tend to be very bad, and modern Square really isn't the company I would put money on when it comes to good innovative gameplay. From what I've seen the tactical mode is negatively affecting the core action gameplay. You can use shortcuts for more fluid combat but you're still going to be forced to go into tactical mode for any harder battle. Action ---> tactical mode ---> mini cutscence ---> action doesn't sound like fun gameplay.

I really hate that generic, casual look NPCs have in games nowadays. For some reason the clothes they were just pisses me the fuck off.

Anyone who buys this despite them changing the game into action game just to appeal to normies pleb, don't ever call yourself a FF7 fan. Go fuck yourself. The game is being developed by the die-hard fans of the original my ass.

wow, this niggerdagger seriously thought they only watched his reaction videos specifically to motivate themselves. No fucking shit they will talk about your videos, you were the only one shitty enough to abuse your e-celeb fame to go there. The audacity to tear up.

I'm a big fan on FF7 and I have already preordered the collector's edition, and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. Go fuck yourself.

Because people want easy (You)s

Excuse me but I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Would you mind giving that comment another try, but this time articulate yourself better?

Because it's probably the closest thing to a fusion of FFVII's original battle system and Kingdom Hearts active action without being fully turn-based but without being fully something like FFXV. It surprised everybody because it looked like XV turned a lot of people off in the way it's battles worked

They're not cutting any of the characters m8

>no further parts/episodes of the game are released
But they explicitly called this "the first chapter"

Honestly it's kind of amazing how more people don't seem to realize this isn't an episodic release

I know that you're not "big fan" of FF7. Good job being part of the problem loser.

>tfw it's gonna take two full console generations to get the complete game.
We're never getting XVI any time soon

It's a good thing your autistic screeching can't change how much of a fan I'm of FF7, but you are welcome to keep crying :)

Wasn't there a new I.P that's in pre-development from Yoshi-P's team. I wonder what would that be.

With such a detailed setting. How are they go to make the talk to NPC RPG trope work. with cloud awkwardly walking up to strangers and them all by chance being interested to talk to him and having something to say without it feeling strange.

the new ip is from the great luminous studio that brought you ffxv

Even so, I don't think they re-packed this entire parts into a single release like an anniversary edition or something.

Yoshi-P took Tabata's team? That's kinda understandable, they're are still tweaking that engine. Don't want to wash down millions of yen's worth of investment just like that.

You'll likely not be able to talk to some NPCs, and they'll instead be having conversation with other NPCs that you can overhear, and some are likely just not going to engage with you at all.

The npcs are so generic
Obviously bought from another company

That sounds pretty good.
Clouds not the most extroverted conversationalist after all.

Yea Forums would probably lose half its regular posters from rage coronaries

Ah yeah, finally back in Kamurocho. Do you think suprise Majima will be in?

We call them surprise Renos around here

Attached: banana2.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

>the new ip is from the great luminous studio that brought you ffxv
...without its director

I just don't understand why people aren't hyped about getting to explore Midgar. Midgar is probably the most interesting location in video game history. Why the fuck you want to go forego the opportunity of exploring it? You want to go see fucking Kalm or the Chocobo Ranch instead? Be patient

I can go to a family beach tomorrow and stare at young beautiful women wearing bikinis yet I can't do that in a video game for adults in current year.

reminder to pirate this shit
dont reward these hacks
dont pay the wages of their ethics department

Attached: 1560319932974.jpg (425x797, 121K)