This is a Cloud x Aerith thread. Tifacucks need not apply...

This is a Cloud x Aerith thread. Tifacucks need not apply. Here are the reasons why Cloud and Aerith belong to each other and not Cloud and Tifa.

First, Tifa was too cowardly to ask Cloud out and Aerith moved onto him as soon as he fell from the sky. This has parallels with many mythological stories where a godchild descends to Earth and falls in love with the girl who he first meets. This is clearly Aerith and right off the bat she is flirting with him and is extremely happy when he remembers who she is, which signifies attraction. He then proceeds to protect her from getting kidnapped the first time and then saves her by entering the most heavily guarded laboratory in all of Midgar.

Secondly, he did not remember the promise he made to Tifa as she was too insignificant and shy to be worth caring about. Even when she was begging him to keep a promise, he didn't know what she meant because she's too stupid to make it clear. Not to mention, that slut sleeps with Jonny the first time they meet up and she tells Cloud to get out. This is a case of revenge-fucking, hence Cloud needs to be with Aerith. Aerith gives out flowers because she gives out HOPE, it is NOT an allegory for prostitution. Also, Tifa deceived Cloud by willingly getting kidnapped into the Honeybee Inn and Aerith would never do something like that. In fact, Tifa is such a huge slut, she is extremely unfaithful to the point that even Square had to cut out a man having her panties because she has sex on the side. Only when she has no one else to turn to does she beg Cloud to be with her, because she knew Aerith is the better choice as Cloud's wife.

Lastly, the SEX SCENE NEVER HAPPENED BETWEEN CLOUD AND TIFA BECAUSE YOU NEED A LOT OF REQUIREMENTS AND IT IS NON-CANON. You can only get it if you pick EVERY SINGLE CHOICE CORRECT beforehand and you MUST KNOW what to do. It is a SECRET and nothing more, they are NOT lovers and never will be. Aerith, even when she died, said she will ALWAYS be with Cloud.

Attached: 7f9c63dfb2f7a95de25d404199685203[1].jpg (720x509, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=6015
strawpoll.me/18217791
strawpoll.me/18217797
youtu.be/z-2_OstpR5c?t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tifa is the low life that Cloud does NOT wish to be a part of and Aerith represents the FUTURE of the world. When she becomes part of the Lifestream, she instantly destroys ANY and ALL chances of Tifa ever being Cloud's true love because she will ALWAYS be there for CLOUD. Tifa had to BRAINWASH Cloud to "get over it" and it's horrific that people think that Cloud even loves her. He very much loves Aerith and Aerith only, because Tifa is too thirsty and too stupid to realize that he is too cool for her and someone as spunky and outgoing as Aerith is the only canon choice for Cloud.

ADVENT CHILDREN ISN'T CANON EITHER!

Attached: 3ea45642447d996bdf0fb0790df0a8ad[1].jpg (480x651, 68K)

dead lol

hhahaha she dies lololloll
cloud is a necrophile kekekek

The ONLY reason why Tifa is considered an "option" is because SHE IS ASIAN for the native Japanese audience and because she has BIG BOOBS. But she has NO personality and I always make it a point to never give her any equipment and to keep her PERMANENTLY dead in my party so I can SHUFFLE her out. I am very angry that nobody has modded in a NEW story to FF7 to permanently revive Aerith as the game crashes in story scenes with her in your party and it makes me very angry because there are so many of us who love Aerith and Cloud together.

Oh look, the BIG BOOBY dimwits are here. Oh, I'm sorry! That's RIGHT! Square took AWAY the boobies and now you have NOTHING just like TIFA'S PERSONALITY! But the remake will make AERITH even more prominent than EVER before and it will be amazing. There will be a new path and rewritten so that she will ALWAYS be there. She is too popular to die again, count on that, Tifacuck.

Attached: dec3f2a2684fc0bf7a55f37bb66fb030[1].jpg (410x720, 48K)

All you people who want to see a beautiful girl cockblock a busty tomboy, just play Dragon Quest VIII. As usual, Dragon Quest does the same thing better than Final Fantasy did.

Attached: fcd1fa9c2e55534d52ad40d49bf1d753.jpg (1000x1499, 315K)

I appreciate the idea but we are talking about FF7, the best Final Fantasy game ever made. I have never played Dragon Quest and have no interest to because the protagonists do not have personality and are not hot like Cloud. Cloud and Aerith's relationship is far DEEPER than anything in that second-rate series.

Attached: Final.Fantasy.VII.full.951885[1].jpg (495x670, 93K)

But it's not fair.

you can't X with a dead person

Good bait, I like it

so is there a cure for autism yet or what

Attached: herewegoagain.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Aerith probably has prettier feet anyway with higher arches

Princess Medea, thanks to those pool events, did have more repoir than Jessica

Media a shit.. I’d never choose horseface over Jessica.

I always lol @ Tifa losers because she really is a horribly written character. This image sums her up entirely

Attached: 850C6F37-6E02-4F50-BC81-2E0EADC6E95F.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

This is guaranteed!

Aerith ran off because of her own retardation and got herself killed because of it. Even then, she was used goods. When it comes to FF7, the only winning move is not to play.

Not if you skip them, which I did, because I only have eyes for the statuesque o miss Jessica.

Based

Attached: D5JYjyPUEAMLK16.jpg orig.jpg (900x885, 96K)

I mean I know this is bait but don’t be so arrogant.

I know I’ll be a ”cuck” for this but all the same

Only played it once

Post more Jessica I say.

>romance with a silent protagonist
No wonder why no one plays this trash in the west

Aerith and Cloud are BEAUTIFUL together and Tifa is just a STREET SKANK who fucks around with other men while Cloud does all the work. Even Yuffie has more moral integrity than her which is really saying something. Cloud and Tifa (more like QUEEFA) are garbage and only exists because people are BIG BOOBY DUMMIES and I hate it because Aerith is a better match than a loose harlot who barely wears CLOTHES.

Um, yes, Cloud and Aerith share a deep physical and emotional connection and dreams which Tifa can NEVER HOPE to surpass due to Aerith's purity and being part of the Lifestream. You are AWFUL for even insisting that and Cloud and Aerith are true lovers and not this physical FLESHY parts.

Go away, Tifacuck.

NO, it's just that when something resonates with you so much, you cannot FORGET it. Fanfiction is all I live for now because the writers are BETTER than the hacks at Square-Enix who constantly try to shove and FORCE Tifa into everything for SEXPLOITATION money from THIRSTY MONKEYS.

I never thought about it but she will likely have prettier feet than Tifa, this is guaranteed because Tifa works in a disgusting bar with no amenities for CLEANING herself, whereas Aerith is ALWAYS clean because she takes care of herself. Cloud will give her foot massages EVERY DAY where Tifa is dealing with FOOT FUNGUS.

THANK YOU!!

Oh look, you are PARROTING the usual Tifacuck line of logic. FF7 NEEDS to be played and REMADE so that we can finally BURY Tifa and make Cloud and Aerith the TRUE canon power couple.

Attached: ffvii__kuraeas_by_kaleta-d7bijjs[1].png (900x720, 816K)

Attached: 1466741542537.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

>tifacuck

Yep there it is.

>People would rather a meek smelly horse than this absolute goddess

How dare you, you come into this thread to call me arrogant when all I do is say the TRUTH? Tifa-rotted brain, catch a spike in your thigh.

And what are you going to do? Cry? Because that is all TIFA ever did, USELESS. Aerith is INFINITELY more important than her and it is ridiculous that people treat her as SECONDARY. FF7 Remake will FIX this and finally make your ilk see the light.

Not FF7, get out of my thread.

Attached: tumblr_ngcdspefIK1rld220o1_400[1].jpg (400x298, 43K)

Let's not be too cruel user.

Attached: 1411264250702.jpg (435x500, 211K)

>skips the scenes that get you to like her
>Medea sucked!
Real braniacs here. And even skipping those scenes, she still gets more development than Jessica does. DQVIII is my all time favorite game. But it has only two flaws. 1) Jessica didn't get as much development as the other characters and 2) No Parcheesi mini game.

Medea ends up being the better girl because she grows to have an actual connection to the hero. Jessica doesn't. They could have given her more scenes in the 3DS remake, but they didn't. So even in the remake where I'm given a choice, and despite loving big tit tomboys, I still prefer Medea.

Attached: 1485561637478.jpg (700x700, 949K)

Attached: f54d0fcc027d4755f23d35eaa79d9076.jpg (724x1023, 103K)

Dude I love Aerith but I know this stuff is just pointless.

Your shitty thread is better as a platform to admire miss Jessica.

just fyi, cloud is only attracted to tifa. the only reason he ever gave a shit about the prostitute is because he was literally insane and it was zack, whose identity he totally copied, who was into her.

cope harder, waifu retards.

Attached: 1547262036344.gif (258x215, 78K)

STOP POSTING FAGON QUEST IN THIS THREAD, GET OUT!

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7id2cqQLn1qh6wo2_500[1].gif (500x281, 497K)

That’s not jessica!

Attached: DVCMeThVoAA5nvu.jpg orig.jpg (707x1000, 125K)

This is some Grade A Choice Cut Premio Pasta right here. You might seriously need to talk to someone about trying this hard to warp actual literal facts to suit your tastes, it's unhealthy.

Attached: 3308442839d813487c48850e5e.jpg (708x1000, 137K)

The “copied Zack” theory is not actually how that is explained, outright contradicted, and does not even make sense when he never knew about Aerith.

And he’s still pining for her in stuff like AC

When baiting, try not to be this obvious.

That being said, Clerith fangirls back in the day did sound exactly like OP. They discussed whether or not they would date a Cltoi shipper, and the answer was mostly no.

Yes, here we go. Post Aerith too, seems in keeping with the spirit of things

>I've never played a DQ game
>but I know for a fact FF is DEEPER and BETTER
You're the one who wants an Aeris like character who actually gets a good end. If you don't want to play it, then don't. But it's only your loss.

You're suppose to self insert into the protagonist, you idiot.

>No wonder why no one plays this trash in the west
Sold as much as Chrono Trigger did, you dunce. And like Chrono Trigger, many times more than that played it second hand or through piracy. Cry all you want, but millions of people in the west played Dragon Quest VIII. And now that a DQ character is in Smash, many more millions will be getting into the series.

Oh look, the dumb ape brain is looking at BOOBY again. OOK OOK OOK, BOOBY! BIG BOOBY! BANANA GO BETWEEN BOOBY! BOOBYBOOBYBOOBY! No romance, no IDEA of how it works, Aerith and Cloud together HAVE THAT SPARK.

It is not. I am trying my hardest here, please help.

CUT IT OUT ALREADY, DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD WITH OFF-TOPIC SHIT!

No, Aerith BELONGS to Cloud because they have much better chemistry together. Cloud was never attracted to Tifa, did you even read my post? She hypnotized him and abused him at his weakest to TRICK and DECEIVE him. He could not even remember his PROMISE to her because he never cared about her.

Attached: 1446138652730[1].png (968x1006, 795K)

Tumblr is nutty like that.

Granted I’ve had more unpleasant encounter with Cloti people too. Seems like their retardation is more evenly distributed while Clerith shippers have it concentrated.

Lol this “Copied Zack” thing is only used by the mentally challenged who didn’t even play or understand the original game.

Got it.

Please berate me more user.

Attached: D2WI1-7U8AE-FL4.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1942, 328K)

Fuck whatever the point of this thread is, we need more Elena in here.

Attached: ba6eff0aaba2d7fd05daabf8241db6cb.jpg (500x600, 64K)

I reply to misinfo, not going to pointlessly attack the other girl in order to gaslight myself

It's the battle of the bulge. Who's mounted artillery will win the decisive victory?

Attached: 1472874456400.jpg (677x956, 122K)

They try to say CC confirms it when CC makes it even more debunked since Zack and Cloud never acted like each other.

A good question.

Attached: C1eRmFZUkAMmNgI.png orig.png (1500x1800, 1.24M)

You stupid putz!

I hope in FF7R we get an impregnate Tifa minigame. The fans trying so hard to actually make Aerith and Cloud work puts me off even thinking of this game. Tifa bet slurp up Clouds cum and have his children.

Based and lorepilled (literally).

Thank you.

Attached: DR3kCeXU8AASGpJ.jpg orig.jpg (1000x712, 239K)

post more aerith if you’d be so kind, i’m in the mood now, I think someone else has Jessica

I would too but it’s telling me I can’t

Is this a ballistics thread now?

Attached: 1471045106928.webm (864x480, 2.57M)

Attached: 75148230_p0.jpg (655x1061, 172K)

Thank you sir

Power suits are fucking hot, don't @ me.

Attached: Ff7-elena.jpg (101x410, 7K)

I have been playing this game since I was a teenager, I will not give it up now. Fanfiction and IRC discussion is what keeps me going but with the FF7 remake on the horizon I needed to remind people on a wider platform of the truth of Aerith and Cloud. I hate Tifa with all my passion because of something that happened at Anime Expo 2001 and it still haunts me to this day. I do not take medication but I think this is okay because it helps me focus on what I truly love in life.

NO! I want you to STOP spamming this thread! And Tifa should NEVER be with Aerith's flowers. EVER!

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean.

STOP POSTING THIS DUMB BOOBY GIRL YOU STUPID BASTARD.

Get out, troll.

Attached: 59881024_465159907358468_1977714830219414012_n[1].jpg (640x640, 63K)

For me, it's the date scene. The Aerith date is one of the most tender moments in the whole game.

>Aerith
......first off, it bothered me how you looked exactly alike.
Two completely different people, but look exactly the same.
The way you walk, gesture...
I think I must have seen him again, in you...
But you're different.
Things are different.
Cloud...
I'm searching for you.
>Cloud
............?
>Aerith
I want to meet you.
>Cloud
But I'm right here.
>Aerith
(I know, I know...what I mean is...)
I want to meet...you.

It is pretty good.

Let me put it this way, if I were a spergy tifafag I’d probably bait people like this too.

Tifa BTFO

Attached: 8FBE1B7B-7FCC-4283-8EDA-AFF36AD961E5.jpg (848x253, 31K)

Unbased and cringepilled

Why didn't Cloud fuck Aerith? She was all over his mako dicc.

Attached: 7c5ae0d268d6d572ab540f3fc6767dbf.jpg (833x1274, 389K)

What happened at Anime Expo 2001?

Attached: D9LpN-qUIAAM-nU.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1987, 358K)

I commend you fellow, your commitment to this genuine shitposting is admirable. You're still wrong and an idiot though.

Attached: 1479733136358.jpg (800x1228, 197K)

If ladies man Zack didnt fuck her there’s no way Cloud would make it in very quickly

So prim and proper.

Deep down he knew his puny cock could never satisfy her like Zack’s.

Indeed

Attached: D9MCK76VAAAp5RR.jpg orig.jpg (2894x4093, 746K)

1. They knew each other for like a couple weeks max.
2. Cloud is asexual permavirgin.
3. Aerith flirts with everyone. Cloud isn't special.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought I was losing my mind over here. I love that scene so much, I used to draw in my sketchbook of them kissing but it's buried somewhere. But thank you for validating me.

Haha, love it!

They DEFINITELY did but there is also the possibility she was HOLDING out for them to save the world and then do it together under complete safety and comfort.

My boyfriend cheated on me with a Tifa cosplayer and I attempted suicide twice that summer.

Why could you not do this the first time around? Keep it up.

BOOBYBOOBY chromosome regurgitator.

Attached: df4d32659e38db166c44835cea2d9e88[1].jpg (481x441, 45K)

Honeybee inn showed that ain’t true, so silly

Feel bad for Marlene. Really took to Aerith and then gone

The idea there’s a girl on this board is the least believable element of this

God I wish that were me.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Why the fuck is no one talking about the only partner Cloud will ever need?

Attached: bestgirl.png (481x349, 236K)

>the sheer amount of waifu obsessed incels shitting their pants over canon that has been established for literal DECADES

how fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1542081391931.jpg (673x680, 150K)

Why thank you Aerith user. Still prefer you insulting me though.

Attached: D7zWejcUYAAOWd5.jpg orig.jpg (689x800, 101K)

Aeris actually prioritized the planet and is a hero

But that’s Tifa’s partner.

For the refined palate? It's Tsengrith.

Attached: b6bc71334641cc7ee44a3dfa6bb3a5ed.jpg (600x844, 81K)

>is outright contradicted in the base game and spinoffs

At least OP put effort into it

I’ll insult you since you’re a clinking clanking claptrap of inanity

Be real with me. In the looks department, are you at least a 6?

Tsengrith sounds like a badass minotaur beast from a SNES FF. I like it

I'm a total branlet so that actually flew right by me.

Attached: 75340337_p0.png (540x720, 520K)

Yea I can tell, picture posty man!

High affection highwind scene is canon according to devs. Stay mad.

Attached: 1503309845672.jpg (500x624, 50K)

Friendly reminder, literally every continuity game beyond 7 is no longer canon to the Remake.

Tetsuya Nomura : Concerning Final Fantasy VII Remake, which is a title loaded with a lot of mystery for now, it will be different from the original Final Fantasy VII. If we make a compilation, these games will hardly have an overall coherence. **It will be difficult because there is no more continuity between the Compilation and the Remake for the moment.**

Source:finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=6015

Attached: ff7__elena_by_yume_utsutsu-d6v5z4b.jpg (475x671, 139K)

“Cloud also carries his undying feeling for Aerith even to this very day” from Nomura.

It’s a love triangle dude. Obviously.

OP wouldn't be able to live if he found out there was a girl who did Aeris better than Aeris. Just look at this thread. OP is even role playing as a girl and talking about killing herself.

And this is why your ex cheated, Clerith-kun.

you do know that no matter how hard you bitch and whine about it that you're still factually wrong, right? you're not ACTUALLY this delusional/retarded.. right?

Good. Even the stuff I liked was badly executed in that stuff.

The only way I can imagine Cloud having sex is for him to be getting pegged by Tifa.

I don't come here often but I used to back during 2007 - 2009. This is the most alive place to discuss FF7 outside of my usual group.

HEEHEEHEE, Look MOMMY, I posted BIG BOOBY reactions again! I'm USELESS!

No.

Yes, and this is why she is the DEFAULT best CHOICE for Cloud. Cloud was very directionless and he needs a SELFLESS savior to make him TRULY into the man he's meant to be. Tifa is TOO insecure and bland to even warrant anything.

Wow, just wow. I can't believe you types still exist. Out.

I'm 39, I used to be a 7 but now I'm old and not as pretty any longer. My parents no longer ask me to have children because my brothers gave her grandchildren but they will never understand why I love the way I do. Never.

Oh look, is the DEV going to make TIFA and CLOUD canon??????? NO, you're like MEW under the truck.

Attached: __aerith_gainsborough_and_cloud_strife_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_chako_mocomoco10__73343ca8 (510x850, 160K)

And yet Tifa still gets more than Aeris. Aeris is just Aria from FFIII. Literally just a plot device.

Thank you very much user!

Now that's the best damn news I heard so far that's good for the remake.

Attached: 40e1882b239f13bb26eb2cd33e12fbbc.jpg (1111x785, 160K)

Vague allusions will not deter me, how silly of me. You’ll show me one day I am sure.

Hopefully now we’ll get a proper action game with Zack.

That also says the remake isn't connected to the original either, only a loose retelling.

You wound me Aerith user.

Attached: 2230cd04a608107122bc964fc141bbd5.jpg (904x1654, 174K)

cuck talk

dead

Tifa has the flatter character, she’s there to be the backup waifu and resolve the memory subplot. You have it backward.

You’re welcome fetid ponce

This is the proper way to look at it. Cloud loved both Aerith and Tifa and both relationships helped him grow. And just because you're with someone new after a death doesn't mean you love the person you lost any less nor does it cheapen the love you have for the person you're with now.

Attached: I+like+both+_851e767ab6edd8527cfa73dc92a554b8[1].jpg (326x235, 11K)

She sells her flower for food.

based

Based.

Attached: 2e3018ccc505159ddf874892e2cf3f02.png (812x609, 439K)

You’re 39 and STILL haven’t had kids? Fuck, weebs from your era really were the weirdest bunch.
I’ll make a mommy out of you.

Didn’t he say the opposite earlier?
I think they’ll probably be mindful of what they’ve done or decided since the original release but not actually have callbacks or easter eggs to those other games. No direct connection.

imagine being unable to cope with the fact that your chosen waifu pairing isn't canon in a video game. what would the whore who spent 9 months shitting you out think of you if she saw you seething at a computer over such a thing?

Attached: 1543835882323.jpg (552x525, 72K)

What do Rosa, Faris, Celes, Tifa, and Rinoa have in common? They're not the losers.

It's literally explained in the movie, it's guilt

Attached: 1561328323773.jpg (313x286, 32K)

Yes, ty. It’s always weird we argue about a love triangle as if there’s any real ambiguity amidst these people.

This is some discord tier autism in this thread.

Attached: 1545640936806.jpg (970x549, 137K)

DELETE

I'm trying to get into Cloud x Aerith but I guess I can't really feel it. Not only because she died halfway through the game, but she never knew the real Cloud anyway. I felt like even if you maximize their interactions at most you get a mutual attraction, not a full blown romance.

To me Cloud felt so guilty over Aerith's death because he was out of his mind that time and he never properly apologized to her for beating her. I don't see why he can't move on when at most he knows Aerith for one month.

Only thing lower is this performance. You also onviously have me confused for someone else.

>tell me what you cherish most Cloud
>aerith is the first thing to flash

Again, we’re talking about a love triangle. There is no actual ambiguity about this.

Attached: D8zFEvCWkAAza7t.jpg orig.jpg (631x530, 81K)

It's hard to tell what is the truth since we're always getting conflicting translations. As I remember the earlier one says they'll work with what they like from the compilations.
Whichever is the truth it's clear the remake will not be 1:1 of the original, though that much is already obvious.

He does not move on though. It’s fine to prefer Tifa and Cloud of course.

>“FFVIIUO, pg. 27: If Tifa’s affection regarding Cloud is high, when the two stay behind at the airship, they will confirm that their feelings of desire/wanting for one another match.”

>This particular reference comes from the foreword interview to the 10th Anniversary Ultimania. The original version was a much more explicit implication, with Cloud, then Tifa, walking out of the Chocobo stable, with Tifa looking around before coming out. Kitase said that was too explicit, and so they turned down the dial on the blatancy to give us a good old fashioned Hollywood pan and fade to intimacy, fade in to cuddling.

Attached: true love.png (589x663, 55K)

Aeris has no character aside from being a bubbly flirt. Then after Golden Saucer, she's not even that. She just becomes your typical blank shoujo girl. I'm not going to claim Tifa is a great character. But she has more going on than Aeris. She's also got more going on than Cloud, as she has to carry all the reactions and emotion while he's incapacitated for half of Disk 2.

Aeris just sits in a pond acting like an awakened Zelda. Meaning, boring and silent. Tifa has more of a character just by virtue of being alive and doing something. Even if it's just slapping a Turk in anger or crying for Cloud.

Attached: 2313cb953811bdf48a23cf3042f002b8.jpg (906x1200, 476K)

>Sephiroth asks what he cherish most
>Aeris face shows up
Wew, we got some rock hard evidence here

I think my idea is accurate (but I am biased). Ideas or changes they like that existed in compilation titles will be reflected in how they write the new story but there will not be direct references to specific things like Genesis or Omega Weapon

HAG
HAG
HAG
HAG
OLD HAG

>by virtue of being alove and doing something
Lowly bar

Btw Aerth also has ennui about being the last cetra and is bubbly because of her rough past as a conscious decision to be invested in the future. Just some minor additions.

Aerith date canon too.

it's all the fun of discord tier autism without the stomach churning feeling of actually being a member in one

Sephiroth literally killed her, nigga. Don't you think that might have something to do with it?

Before anyone else, before Tifa. Also, again since you missed it: this is a love triangle, no ambiguity.

You guys just do the posting equivalent of pouting after a while

Attached: 51558199_p1.png (500x1361, 131K)

>has to die for Tifa to even have a chance

Attached: 689b0eba64af9579e4da01b88cef810f.png (831x706, 421K)

Attached: D6lMOg1UcAAlE2H.jpg orig.jpg (1750x2453, 550K)

I knew you’d say that. Seph didnt kill anyone else he saw, it was what he cherished most. And again, this is the love triangle, there’s no ambiguity.

This is beyond embarrassing

Attached: 51558199_p2.png (1559x533, 174K)

Wow, VERY smart. Did mommy change your diaper too before you hit Post? Crash into one at 80 MPH you chunk of lard.

Stop begging.

That is cute and all but CLOUD clearly never cared for Tifa, anything else is saying that he has MOVED onto her is just a false lie. They are only friends at best and she has been ZONED for most of her life and that will never change. You cannot fall in love with someone if they never reciprocate your flirting within a week of meeting you. Tifa FAILED this. Aerith DIDN'T. Nobody knows how romance works.

Rosa, Faris, Rinoa, agreed. Celes and Tifa, feck NO.

Wow, what a LAZY image. Let me make this as retaliation because you cannot understand sublimity if you licked salt.

You need to be in the right mindset, do not listen to people who says he moves on. He will always love AERITH most of all and Tifa will never be loved by him because Aerith stole his HEART while Tifa was wooden.

Not-canon, I knew you would pull that out. You need SPECIFIC options and affection which makes it NON-CANON anyways. Read my first posts, idiot.

Attached: die bitch.png (2848x4272, 643K)

Attached: 51558199_p3.png (497x416, 58K)

Aerith is sweet, charming, caring, and fluttering along like an elegant butterfly on perfumed wind across a flowery meadow

>inb4 that happens in the remake
>complete with QTE

No.

Attached: D6c4pN6VUAESUtX.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

>he sees her first
>using this as actual argument
This should show you how far you are gone

Attached: 1561266760624.png (355x355, 148K)

>Cloud has to be mindfucked and completely forget his identity for Aerith to stand a chance
ftfy

The whole Advent Children movie is about Cloud dealing with his PTSD and moving on from his guilt about Zack and Aerith's death. He did move on and made peace with himself, that's why Aerith and Zack went back to the Lifestream at the end of the movie.

Considering I am arguing with people saying his feeling are fraudulent it seems rather apt. Or did you forget that?

Imagine being a Cloti seeing the true couple appear in FF Tactics, Parasite Eve, FF IX, Kingdom Hearts, Fortune Street, Mobius

Attached: 5F5C4975-C871-4A35-A9F1-6F5D99FD3B19.gif (333x250, 858K)

>yfw the cannon will btfo aerithfags more than you ever could

Attached: 1370881862401.jpg (395x374, 52K)

Tifakeks are so sad. Go back to bitching about your fap material having her breasts reduced for the millonth time and spare this thread your faggotry.

what is this autism thread

Cool. Still called undying feelings by Nomura. He gets closure but he’s not gonna forget because closire doesn’t work that way. He still sees her in the flower field at end too

No bullying Tfiafags.

Attached: 75224377_p0.jpg (591x900, 202K)

Show me when they kiss like literally every canon FF couple, then I'll accept it.
Until then both sides of this "ship war" are getting played.

Aeris blocks any fears or misgivings she has about her past with her veneer of a bubbly attitude. But this is a double-edged sword. Because hiding her feelings also means she doesn't show the other stuff. And she dies a meaningless death, never having shown Cloud (and by extension the audience) her true personality or feelings. The horrible PS1 translation also doesn't help things. Because the few times she shows something besides the bubbly personality, like actual fear from the Don or Hojo, the translation just has her going "what's going on? Oh no, Cloud help me..." as if she's really not that into it or even scared. And when you do save her, she just brushes it off like it was inevitable. All things I hope the remake fixes, but I don't have much hope for this remake.

Key point in all this is, as the game is right now, she's a bland character with not enough personality to be more than a one note character. And not even development to make you care about her. Her death is the only thing that made people care for her. If she never died and was just a party member the whole game, people wouldn't remember her as fondly.

Attached: 1530918267827.png (556x803, 582K)

And he still thinks of her when he gets it back :^) Now that’s impressive

This istrue. I bet neither will be satisfied by the remake either

Did not know that. That’s cute

Heard that before... before AC in preparation for it. Didn’t work.

Nobody said Cloud or anyone is gonna completely forget about Aerith. However closure does mean he's gonna focus on his new family and less on feeling guilty about Aerith and Zacks deaths.

Are you implying Tifa, Aeris and Cloud are a love Triangle? Because her own actions and dialogue say otherwise.

And yet her personality is so easy to describe by you. Heh.

Your argument is that she does not show these things by your standards due to her untimely demise. That’s convenient and kind of stupid.

One would think tifa only being motivated by her role as Cloud’s other girl would be a bigger deal to someone with this strict mindset after all.

Attached: ca.gif (500x250, 613K)

So does the entire party. She did die on his watch, in case you forgot.

Every main character in a narrative is a plot device.

Attached: D6SZNWxU0AEoWZ5.jpg orig.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Welp, time to play FF7 again. This time I’m gonna shoot for going on the saucer date with Tifa.
And also having rough passionate sex with her under the Highwind.

real kweens don't have to tear each other down

Attached: ___Someone_to_Somebody____by_Bhryn.jpg (500x875, 83K)

Fortunately I never attacked Tifa and him so it’s pointless to bring this up. It doesn't change my mind because my mind already aligned with it

Nice.

Attached: D8xKIKwUEAAyBaY.jpg orig.jpg (850x1200, 215K)

Do they think of her as something they cherish so highly? Were they in a canonical love triangle?

See the difference? Point is it’s idiotic to think his feelings were fraudulent because his mind was mixed up in certain respects (which mostly relate to his pre-aeris past)

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: 1560997587233.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

>Sephiroth asks what he cherish most
>he sees Aeris first since she was killed by him
>Cloud later says there is nothing he doesn't cherish
It's really not that hard

It’s cute I guess and probably the only productive thing done since that e3 trailer (which says mlre about tbe board)

>Whales: the thread!
absolutely disgusting tier

Attached: 1561284397773.png (240x240, 90K)

Looks like someone who hates all cis white males

Did I say he only cherished Aeris? Point is his feelings are not just guilt if he sees aeris first when asked about what he cherishes

You think I’m gonna forget the very thing in contention because you have?

Rock hard

Hair not dyed enough

Like she's gonna talk with southern accent

>you can easily describe her personality
Yes...and that means she doesn't have much.

>Your argument is that she does not show these things by your standards due to her untimely demise.
No, my argument is the writers didn't use the ample time they had to develop her. She could have had a lot more. And Tifa gets both the time and character arc to develop beyond her initial facade. Aeris dies still trying to conceal her true personality to Cloud. And later admits she didn't truly love him. Tifa shows Cloud her true personality multiple times. And admits she loves him.

>One would think tifa only being motivated by her role as Cloud’s other girl would be a bigger deal to someone with this strict mindset after all.
Wow, if you project any harder, you'll burn a hole through the wall.

Sorry, forgot to keep insulting you.
You’re worthless unless you kep up the aerith posts!

yuffie is best girl

Attached: 1561356693926.gif (226x224, 182K)

You're the best user.

Attached: D6dFxzMUwAcshg6.jpg orig.jpg (882x1040, 150K)

You can always say “she could have done more”when what stands is they did a lot with very little.

Bubbly
Ennui
Past trauma
Repoir with kids
Precocious probing
Discerning

That’s actually quite enough and probably more I am forgetting

Oh and headstrong.

>admits she did not truly love him
Sounds like a bad inference

I know, you’ll never be treated better than this!

Attached: 74723302_p0.jpg (720x1057, 238K)

>Point is his feelings are not just guilt if he sees aeris first when asked about what he cherishes
What is this biased on? Because he sees her first? He is talking to the nigger who killed her, also if you want to go to cancer avenue it's actually the image shown last that's supposed to be the most important. Like in ff8/Crisis Core where Squall/Zack remembers his friends and the last image they see is Rinoa/Aerith, retard. In AC its the image of Tifa and the kids

To be honest, I feel like Nomura will be fired before he even finishes the remake.

I rather have Yoko Taro take over.

I don't trust a single, unmarried man like Nomura to do romance well unlike a married like Yoko Taro who married the woman responsible f for the illustrations of the Taiko no Tatsujin series.

Hell, the Kingdom Hearts Series shows Nomura is shit at writing romance and ignoring even the female characters he created.

uh..She is dead bro..

>still no tifaeris thread
or should it be aerifa?

Attached: tifaeris.png (1200x990, 394K)

SHE LIVES IN MY HEART

Attached: DyzsQt6UcAAtbGw.jpg orig.jpg (3024x2974, 1.22M)

nigger did not kill anyone else he saw. Point is it’s more than guilt, it’s something he cherishes as well.

And he was involved in a love triangle with her so there’s no actual ambiguity about his feelings

And I don’t think he doesn’t love Tifa and the kids, something I need to repeat

You guys have never justified the idea his feelings for her were fake, you just assert it. And then bitch endlessly about the counter-evidence while offerring nothing productive yourselves. then you get mad. It’s predictable.

It's called canon, but it's okay, you're illiterate because the BOOBS warped your mind. Square-Enix makes a loyal puppet out of slaves like you. But reconsider, please.

PREACH! Preach it.

You are not digging in deeply enough. She is very much deep, intricate, and all the people who love her can see this. But with the remake, I also hope that she will get far more screentime and that her relationship with Cloud will be EXPLICITLY confirmed. And that is WRONG! about her death being the only reason people cared about her. If it was Yuffie or Vincent who died in her stead, nobody would care! Nobody!

Another BOOB-rotted EMPTY skull. Breeding and fucking is all you idiots do, but it makes Square rich so why change your ways? Booby, BOOBY. BOOBY!!! Listen to yourself one day, you enlarged prostate dummies.

Hits too close to home but I like it. Do not repost again please, but the edit is nice. Aerith is fine as she looks.

THANK YOU!

No, she lives on in the lifestream.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BAD! STOP IT, NO INTERACTION, THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ACQUANTINCES! Don't PUT THAT here, this is for Cloud and Aerith FANS only.

Attached: ubogjiyrjhxncgaiqmzksahmirtybszndtdfjmyi-740[1].jpg (492x740, 114K)

strawpoll.me/18217791

That would be fine with me but probably not gonna happen.

Aerifa is easier to say

The answer is Tifafags, always.

Making a poll for self-justification would mean you user

What did yuffiefags ever do to anyone?

Aerifa it is.
They were the best of buds.

Attached: Aerifa5.png (700x700, 515K)

Nothing, it’s just an exercise in confirmation

No, that is a terrible poll. For once, I shall show clemency and be fair. This is what the poll SHOULD look like. Vote wisely, people.

strawpoll.me/18217797

Attached: CpfNpYSVIAAlKUw[1].png (634x570, 347K)

Only one of those actually kissed Kuroudo

To be honest, Aerith's clan was responsible for maintaining the stability and health of the life stream and now they are all dead.

Aerith was special enough to retain her will in the lifestream but in reality, her clan was to suppose to take care of the lifestream while living, not dead. This might cause potential problems or not.

Since it seems she has enough power to manipulate the lifestream, she should have the power to be born again.

Now, again this is just my hypothesis but everyone who enters the lifestream probably gets refreshed into the cycle of life eventually.

I don't know what is holding up Aerith unless she is still thinking of a way to be reborn with her original body instead of having a new body.

Or perhaps a grander idea, trying to figure out a way to restore her clan so the lifestream would get help in maintaining its health when things go wrong.

Because this game ended with leaving the problem of the lifestream's guardian clan all becoming extinct and nobody really figuring out a way to replace the role Aerith's clan used to have.

I guess you could be optimistic and say the lifestream doesn't need help anymore but it seems since the beginning, Aerith's ancestors always helped the lifestream in some way, so the lifestream was never alone in dealing with problems but now its helpers are all extinct.

I don’t think there is an answer on that

Only one in this thread with taste

Attached: 023897429847.jpg (712x971, 72K)

>Bubbly
Already said this.

>Ennui
She may have this, but she covers it up with her bubbly personality. As I already explained in an earlier post. And before her death, she's not acting this way. She is again covering up her fears or whatever else she has by being cute and cheerful towards Cloud.

>Past trauma
That's not a personality trait. And yet again, despite us learning she has past trauma, she covers it up.

>Repoir with kids
Tifa has the same thing. She literally takes care of Barret's adopted daughter as well as handing up with slum kids and being the "Mother" figure of the team.

>Precocious probing
Again, already covered this in an earlier post. And it is part of her act to deflect other people's questions about her past.

>Discerning
Ha, what? She's ignorant of pretty much everything going on around her. Even at her end, she runs off based on a "feeling" without any plan or understanding of what will happen. Which is the same thing that led to her being captured...twice. She is a carefree, bubbly entity who doesn't think things ahead.

And having said all this, I actually like Aeris. But you are totally making stuff up to blind yourself. You're creating character attributes and situations to make her seem more than she is. Which is common with FFVII fans, since the game leaves so many details out. Hopefully the remake will fix this by developing her (and everyone else) more.

Attached: 1436625233527.jpg (500x684, 102K)

Attached: D6ndRJ4UYAAwI8d.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

TO THE AERITH X CLOUD FRIENDS, YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE. DO NOT GIVE UP THE FIGHT!!

BUT FUCK THE REST OF YOU, You HAVE RUINED MY NIGHT. I cannot SLEEP NOW, I thought I had MORE SUPPORT.

Attached: DUMB FUCKINGDUMMIES I HATE YOU ALL.png (1300x613, 44K)

>And that is WRONG! about her death being the only reason people cared about her. If it was Yuffie or Vincent who died in her stead, nobody would care! Nobody!
Yuffie fans would care. She has just as big of a following as Aeris. And she didn't even get a memorable scene. If she had died, she'd have become a martyr to her fanbase like Aeris did.

You’re outright pretending these qualities are not substantive bexause ofhow you can deflect them.

And by discerning I mean her hustling.

There’s nothing to be gained from this. You arbitrarily say X doesn’t count because you dislike the terms of it while ignoring the total lack of X in other characters

Asking for it

Attached: 1526357346835645795794.jpg (800x667, 75K)

I like this semi chibified design that sticks close to the game model. Wish the FFVII remake took this style instead of the shitty FFXV/AC style.

Kind of like you deflect any critisisms of Aeris or your argument and repeat your subjective views of what she is. I agree, there is nothing to be gained from continuing this.

Attached: ffvii.png (3162x3305, 3.4M)

I don’t think that’s true. She has about as much fanart, that's the case.

Her ennui is in cota del sol and cosmo canyon

Past trauma js an element of her characterization even if it’s not a trait

Yea Tifa has the same thing woth kids, except Marlene took to Aerith in a brief period of time and there’s the church kids

The probing was actually about Zack and her hustling

>discerning
Also her hustling as the other man said. She’s good at reading people

I also mentioned her backbone and conviction, on display with saving Marlene at her own expense

I also don’t grasp the argument about her running off. Nobody knows how this Ancient stuff works so of course it would be based on a feeling (and feeling in this case is ESP)

This is alot more in alot less time than other characters

Girly man posts a girly man

Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 74673977_p0.jpg (640x1050, 617K)

Quirky!

Well, his behaviour was obviously influenced from his Zack!Cloud state of mind. There is no denying in that, user

Attached: D6Ra12gUwAAQR0r.jpg orig.jpg (764x910, 118K)

but...She...is...still dead...

To what degree is not my jon to establish though, I did not make the positive claim. I just show not to the degree they asserted.

You may be a valuable asset one day.

>Aerisfags getting fucked
nice

Attached: 1561323066027.jpg (292x257, 34K)

R-really?

Attached: D9vpUREVUAAtXpE.jpg orig.jpg (1500x1502, 696K)

Aerith and Tifa were best friends. Every single time the party split up they always went together to talk and hang out. Imagine hating Tifa so much that you're in denial about something as innocuous as this.

Attached: tifaertith1.jpg (500x500, 140K)

With a whole 7 votes! :O

No

Yep, the debate is silly for a number of reasons. That among them.

However OP is clearly shitposting, was not the one seriously trying to deny the importance of a character in here

corpseniggers BFTO'D

Attached: DtaIvWPU8AA-DAQ.png orig.png (823x786, 590K)

>Poor Cloud... having to stand there and listen while we call him nothing

Attached: 51369263_p20.png (774x695, 701K)

>We have actually 5 Aerisfags
wew

did my part, tits4life

Attached: 1561322055001.jpg (716x1000, 104K)

Weird how the second poll has 30 votes and the former only has 8

I’m dying at the dumbasses trying to argue Aerith gets less development than Tifa.

Tifa’s entire “arc” is being obsessed with Cloud.

>Aerisfags and Yuffiefags
>around 10 votes
>second poll has the same amount
uhhh

Attached: 15f97d3fea5592b39ab07d281d9b55ab.png (660x1020, 882K)

link the former than

I ain't reading all that, but I can tell you that Cloud and Aerith is a bad pair because the only reason why Cloud has any feeling towards her is because of Zac's influence on him, and the only reason why Aerith took a liking to Cloud was because of her connection to Zac. Hell, Aerith died before she could even meet the real Cloud.

You'd think that being into martial arts would mean Tifa wasn't so damn clumsy

Attached: aerith_s_boot_by_swgtsdrawing_dd8gv7q-fullview.jpg (1024x820, 229K)

>Tifa's body with Aeris' eyes and hair
If only this girl existed...

there you lazy faggot

And Aeris' entire arc is hiding the truth from Cloud and dying.

>nope, you're wrong! Aeris has ALL these other things!
So does Tifa. But you simplified Tifa to a ridiculous degree so I did the same for Aeris.

Aerith looks french so I bet she has a taste for frog legs

I'd watch out

Attached: D8dWTWiVsAAHNKD.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1500, 113K)

Cant count?

This

Attached: 10outof10nigga.gif (352x199, 1.79M)

Hiding what truth? You never replied to me btw.

You’re retarded if you believe that. No supporting evidence beyond loose speculation, and outright rejected

240+ posts for the most obvious of bait

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

Do you think only aerisfags and yufiefags would vote in that poll?

We only have like 40 unique IPs here after all, so it’s hard to believe almost all participated in only the second poll

Attached: 200replies.jpg (447x307, 49K)

Yea but it’s not really been about that

Those corpse fag are crazy, this thread shows us well how mentally unstable they are

But please don't mind me, continue, you're very entertaining

Attached: DjRzQkDUwAM5yH6.jpg orig.jpg (1721x2048, 528K)

I'm not a shipper and you're a mouth breather but Aeris is top cute

Attached: Earisu.jpg (3681x4281, 3.31M)

Reminds me of how dimwitted tifafags are. But so do the threads where you guys fail to argue she was censored. It’s the most obvious breast reduction ever and you can’t convince anyone of it.

Attached: hs.png (182x82, 4K)

>Aerisfags
>Yuffiefags
10 people sounds about right

Attached: 1561273073181.jpg (326x183, 18K)

And you're retarded if you honestly think Cloud and Aerith were a good pair.

We have consensus

Keep it up wretched boy!

not really, i didnt even see the first poll desu. why would you be surprised tifa is more popular than aeris, especially on a western board?

I know, the story didn’t even almost turn inside out to put them together. That’s how you know they're bad

More please?

Attached: D7eLVaNV4AAwBi_.jpg orig.jpg (1531x2000, 238K)

Not surprised at all, she is more popular, it’s just laughable to see this little game

actually the result is almost identically to the Valentine poll about Cloud and Tifa/ Cloud and Aeris

You’re an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

cloud is barret's property

>Valentine poll
Crisis Core was a mistake and OTPfags should be burned.

Attached: Aerifa4.png (807x1080, 1.21M)

>what's lurking

Attached: 1561333047531.png (128x128, 16K)

That's about right.

Attached: C9yLLEoUMAANi96.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1091, 156K)

Oh I know it’s more popular. The point is evading you.

> that image

Attached: 1561329296197.jpg (376x325, 14K)

/thread

I doubt it, pathological need to share.

Attached: jim.png (229x295, 25K)

Attached: DTPfouCU0AA14Tc.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1518, 295K)

Penguins have better manners than you!

Y-Yeah!

Attached: DyuyeGLVAAAhYgX.jpg orig.jpg (700x620, 127K)

You have the civility of a tin can!

youtu.be/z-2_OstpR5c?t=6

!

Attached: DVaED7eW0AE2I6X.jpg orig.jpg (1329x1983, 318K)

kek

And that’s if it was a particularly rusty tin can

How very accurate.

Please tell me you have an email user.

Attached: Dchr74LVwAAJB0q.jpg orig.jpg (640x800, 36K)

I wouldn't date a Cloti shipper either and I'm not even shipfag myself.

too easy?

Attached: ashi thumbs up.png (587x591, 250K)

I would never actually give it to you though I do appreciate your service

O-Oh. That's fine then.

Attached: Dl2xNcRUYAA3Imf.jpg orig.jpg (602x850, 87K)

I ship AerithxMe

more aerifa you bitch

Attached: dressed.jpg (988x1149, 177K)

It's called Aerti mostly. And it's the best ship.

Attached: 2d4d730f67fb0298ec8ed78cf1d98834.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Attached: D7fat2GVsAAMJnm.png orig.png (1200x926, 209K)

The name's easily link together, don't need a T.

Attached: Aerifa1.jpg (616x609, 56K)

Do as he says swine-eater

>this fucking thread

Attached: 409.png (600x753, 604K)

I would do as such but I don't really have that much of the two together.

Attached: 26229512.jpg (813x1074, 716K)

Attached: __aerith_gainsborough_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_yadoso__a1ae67d5a97dddacb (800x800, 289K)

Attached: D84qIgdV4AEvRrR.jpg orig.jpg (988x797, 114K)

Since Nomura and his co-director are huuge Clerith fags, you should expect some hand holding and maybe even kissing in the remake.

Stay mad cucks!

Attached: 5F3E3CB5-5B5C-48E8-8064-57794AD8B60B.jpg (400x416, 52K)

I SAVED HER!

Attached: SAVED.png (1920x1080, 264K)

Attached: DVajUXCWkAAJmKC.jpg orig.jpg (1191x1290, 280K)

>Actually getting excited for FF7Revised

looking forward to the damage control when they confirmed Red XIII is removed from the game.

>Final Fantasy is blatantly shounen
>all this shoujo fanart

The damage control already started the moment they showed Aeris. That's what this thread is.

oh look it's moonman, watch out barret!

THIS GAME IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Attached: FF7_EN 2019-06-12 16-23-08-98.png (1440x900, 340K)

Attached: DCBlkj1UwAcJRTA.jpg orig.jpg (385x500, 60K)

I would eat a receipt right in front of you, for an item you wanted to return!

I can't honestly wait. I've survived 2 decades of shitty Tifa shippers and now I will finally get the justice I DESERVE. Keep up the good fight. You NEVER see Tifa and Cloud referenced in any other game, it's always what it should have been.

Aerith. Cloud. Easy!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

I wouldn't even mind it.

Attached: DAgQFDKXgAAHoHZ.png orig.png (700x900, 918K)

Whilst its best he fucks Tifa, I just want him to breed someone already.

Ah yes, but then you’d get no store credit. Dumb fool!

How has there been no mention of AC in most of this thread?

Oh well.

Attached: DCXN8RxV0AAtzkq.jpg orig.jpg (947x1280, 293K)

Attached: CuI5a-6VMAIm7nW.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Mentioned a lot actually. OP was not taken seriously if that confuses you

Attached: C6bg3v1U4AAObx1.jpg orig.jpg (912x1100, 143K)

The circus called, they want their clown back

>go on AO3
>620 results for Cloud/Tifa
>236 result for Cloud/Aerith

Attached: 1560134707031.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

I see.

Also last picture for tonight.

Attached: CsPQHbwVUAAzSXc.jpg orig.jpg (1500x2000, 411K)

Yea I’m winding down too. Thank you. Made a decent aerith thread out of this. OP, assuming the shitposting was somewhat genuine, will be happy.

Aerith is a cheap whore who sells her body to old dirty men for 50gil/hour
She is also known as "the hoover of Midgar" and "that girl who sucks dog cocks for 100gil"
Her selling flowers is a code for her giving her virginity for 200gil, which everyone knows already. Thanks to her, most of Midgar is half-ancient and thanks to her, next generation will have incest relationship at least on some stage
Anyone who disagrees is just delusional

Tifa fucks black men and sucks cocks under the table. That is how her bar stays afloat. The name 7th heaven comes from fucking 7 dudes at the same time and sucking 7 meters of cock in one day.

Yuffie is pure

No problem. Thanks for bullying me too.

I just wanted to say thank you, I was very quiet and shaken after the poll but it is great to see that you kept the thread afloat with Aerith. I wish more people could see the truth. Everyone wanted Cloud and Aerith when the game first came out, but it's like everyone fell into the other bucket as the years went on...

It’s inertia basically.

Except it's not. Stay mad.
This is my guess too.

>Quoting the Lifestream.net.
Fail. The other part of that quote talks about how if the affection score is low, the conversation between them will be short and apathetic.
>I don't come here often but I used to back during 2007 - 2009. This is the most alive place to discuss FF7 outside of my usual group.
And which group would that be? You are waaaay to spergy for a normal shipfag, I doubt the cleriths would want anything to do with you either.

I think OP is just a shitty baiter.

What’s the deal with Lifestream.

And yea I do think OP is some kind of bait. Acting quite like an alleged tumblr clerith shipper but on Yea Forums for some reason.

Ten years ago they "published" some articles based on their interpretation that an Ultimania had made Cloti canon. It didn't of course, and it was quickly refuted by the clerith side, and debate went on and on like normal, but normies who saw that article took it as something authoritative. It made it's way to Gfaqs, to here, etc, foreign sites.

They even got the article authors to later come out and say "yeah lol we don't actually think it's canon" but then they still refused to take it down because they liked the notoriety.

Tldr: TLS are just falseflagging Tifa fags.

Sperging clotis have been attacking and baiting cleriths all over tumblr and twitter lately. And yet... the ff7R website was just updated to feature more shit with ONLY Cloud and Aeris.

Really activates the almonds.

>he is still mad 20 years later

Hmm, got links to the refutations or admissions?

They’re mad about Tifa’s appearance.

Remember that the original FF7 is not canon anymore and the real canon is Zack-Aerith, Cloud-Tifa

>6 aerisfags, the loud autist from the OP probably proxied his way to even get that much

Attached: 1543413248715.png (1286x619, 642K)

I'm fairly sure it was an original canon too.

yep but this way the autist can't say shit

>You NEVER see Tifa and Cloud referenced in any other game
I never saw a Cloud Aerith reference in another game either

Parasite eve, ff9, kh, ff tactics, airborne brigade

This is such poor bait.

Attached: 13276558_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x749, 324K)

Attached: 49127329_p0.png (600x500, 445K)

Attached: 58159105_p47_master1200.jpg (694x475, 296K)

Holy Hell, other Cleriths exist on Yea Forums? Is this bizarro world?

What's this?

Attached: D9dnFMaXoAA5Xk8[1].jpg (1200x648, 122K)

Attached: chin chong nip nong.jpg (223x349, 36K)

>Tifa fucks black men and sucks cocks under the table. That is how her bar stays afloat. The name 7th heaven comes from fucking 7 dudes at the same time and sucking 7 meters of cock in one day.
Holy kek, this is my new headcanon now, thanks user.

>They put cloudxaerith scenes in the tifa scan.
Kek. In that sewer scene, that's the one where you picked Aerith to talk to first. Tifa can't help but get cucked on her own page . If that's the famitsu interview, the rest of the magazine spread is cloud and aerith

>not the first ip in this thread
No, it's just you

Bullshit, tifafag.

Cloud/Tifa = Naruto/Hinata

Cloud/Aerith = Naruto/Sakura

Just spreading the truth

This

Japan never treated Zack as canon.

They loved making him gay though.

Feels like Square is not even certain if they want to make Crisis Core canon because of people like Genesis.

>because of people like Genesis.
Reasonable.

Attached: the eyes.gif (245x300, 1016K)

Why should Aeris get cursed with a shitbag like Cloud?

Aeris x Sephiroth OTP, only the sweetest songs can calm the savage beast

Japan is Zack land you only have to see the favorite polls there

*renders your entire compilation non-canon*

Attached: Keepers of canon.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)