Can you all stop freaking out about the National Dex...

Can you all stop freaking out about the National Dex? They're obviously going to bring it back in the upgraded version a year later.

Attached: brofist.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Take your bait and shitty franchise to your containment board.

"No!"

So don't buy it then?

gas yourself shill

Attached: apologist2g.jpg (597x496, 72K)

tsurui

>being okey with an "upgraded" version
I know this is bait, but it pains me that there's people that think this way.

I mean. We're used to it. Don't buy the normal version, wait for the upgraded version. It's common motherfuckin' sense.

He's a fag and wrong, but Pokemon is 100% allowed on Yea Forums, newfag

What is this national pokedex everyone is so upset about?

>Being okey with an "upgraded version"
C'mon son.
No, Pokemon is actually banned on Yea Forums most of the time. By most I mean when jannies are actually paying attention.

It's shit, but why is it okay when other series do this and not Pokemon? Monster Hunter and Persona pull this exact same shit and I can't stop buying the initial versions, only to buy the upgrades later.

no idea lol
i don't play kids games

They already said this is what they're doing on future releases too. I'll buy a game if it's complete again, but until then I'll continue avoiding the mainline games and complaining about the decision whenever I feel like it

fuck off, shill.

Attached: game freak policy change.png (2838x400, 359K)

>tfw this debacle all could have been avoided if Nintendo actually held control of the Pokemon franchise, and not just had stock in it

Attached: 1475352596001.jpg (417x515, 24K)

Nobody should use USUM as a good example of anything.

We're sorry, but Ken won't be in the new edition of Street Fighter 5. Please understand, it's really hard to make models and animations for high-definition consoles, even though we don't actually have to make a new model and the animations are the same as always. Please realize that Capcom is just a small indie studio. We don't have the money or employees necessary to include everyone in a minor update to our previous game despite having triple the storage capacity.

"Ladies" first, tranny.

It's funny because Street Fighter V unironically launched without iconic characters like Guile and Blanka.

I'm honestly glad they did this. I wasn't feeling the game until the last Pokemon direct, and I needed an excuse to skip the first release and wait for the inevitable third version. If no third version is released, or if it keeps the gimped Pokedex, then I'm ok with not playing any more mainline Pokemon games. SM was boring and I ignored USUM and Let's Go