What was wrong with the shitty dialogue in this game?

what was wrong with the shitty dialogue in this game?

Attached: leon.gif (638x358, 2.48M)

It's okay to talk about Resident Evil 4 without pretending to hate it. The dialogue is kino

No, you're small time.

RE was always cheesy.

kino kino kino kino kino kino shut the fuck up fruitcake

Story of my life....

honestly, your post is pretty kino user, nice

I actually really like RE4.

Seven isn't even a real RE game, though.

It's about manly American characters written by Japanese dorks. What did you expect?

Don't start threads to even begin to remotely critique this game Yea Forumsirgins think this game is the holy grail in every single way conceivable despite it being surpassed in most ways by practically any other entry in the series.
Also just because this thread now exists might as well take the time to say the RE4 dialogue in particular is spectacularly shit.
Imagine making a game where the only thing you do aim and fire with what 2 genuine puzzles in the whole game? For a series that at least is meant to make you think a bit? Backtracking of your own accord isn't even really a thing in RE4 since the game gives you a very obvious implication by having areas have lots of interconnections if there's anything you can abuse or get extras from.

The only people who like this game are mostly Amerifats and Japadorks. The other set of its audience were just unfortunate enough that such a crappy game had enough to make them appreciate it. Its really a piece of shit with its greatest success being the castle section, in particular the part where you play as Ashley, as the concept of vulnerability somewhat exists there at the very least.

Also this game was rushed and shitty and intentionally dumbed down but Yea Forums will say its based schizo's who say this even though the games entire fucking history is online.

We all have our opinions, in truth RE4 sadly is more recognizable as an "RE game" than RE7. RE7 is recognized through its game play, visually and even its scenario RE4 is more identifiable as much as I loathe to admit such a thing.
Some sections of RE7's environment design feels familiar to remake 1.

Attached: 1555603926904.jpg (1408x1387, 113K)

nothing, that shit is great

I’m Spanish so when I first played this game as a kid I laughed my ass off when the villagers threaten you by saying they’re going to make you into picadillo.

Now that I played it again as an adult, the dialogue is pretty hard to sit through especially with the awkward pauses.

Your right hand comes off?

Take your meds

Ahh yes and that too, imagine a fucking game where if you know the language the enemies LITERALLY tell you their strategy.
At the very least its cool they made them say actual things, but if you know Spanish and what they're saying it wasn't even remotely well written there. It just sounds plain stupid, I guess its just a reward and punishment for speaking spanish.

pic related.

Attached: 1528135076293-armpits1.jpg (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Nothing, it's perfect.

I’m Mexican and when they said “cojenlo!” it would throw me off because to me it means “rape him” but I understood they meant grab him.

>They hated him because he told them the truth.

Maybe Capcom wasn't aiming for grab him, ever consider that?

Attached: small time.jpg (500x500, 45K)

I'm a man of truth.

Attached: 1549737750370.jpg (346x422, 23K)

i first played RE4 then recently the RE2make but they don't have the same feel. what gives?

The cutscenes are good.
The codecs are pointless and dumb though. Outside of a few lines they're redundant. I guess they exist to justify the chapter system, which is itself pretty shit.

One is fun the other is “horror”

Nothing. It was self aware and didn't take itself seriously. The entire game is designed for the single objective of being fun and as such it ends up simultaneously being the best resident evil game and the least like a resident evil game.