Fire Emblem three Houses

You need 11.9GB or more spaces to download the game.
It seems that some sort of Online Play will be included, no details have been given though.
Amiibo support confirmed, no details have been given either.
DLC confirmed. It seems this time, DLCs will be new quests, side stories and clothes.

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses.jpg (1080x1254, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbG2b-ckJBs
ign.com/articles/2019/06/21/fire-emblem-three-houses-is-unlike-any-in-the-series-youve-played-before
youtube.com/watch?v=2ABJiBDlHcQ
youtu.be/PUGisu-uPPs
youtu.be/gVUiFUJakk0
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1143051630570426368
youtu.be/82tEI4yLEWA
youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k
four-loose-screws.tumblr.com/post/181062481237/effie-in-fe-fates-japanese-vs-localization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait until this games comes out and the controversy threads start.

nsp when

For a game marketed to the otome crowd, most of the boys are ugly, what the fuck.

>clothes
Hahaha
You morons actually believed the series might move away from being waifushit

>waifushit
I don't see how cosmetics is purely waifushit.

Yeah but can I play matchmaker and create super soldier children

I WANT IT NOW

Attached: 1561353197162.jpg (353x256, 13K)

They get hotter post-timeskip

Attached: 1560621073524.jpg (622x800, 61K)

>11.9 GB
That's a big game. How big was BOTW?

13.4 gb

I'm guessing this game will have full voice acting and uncompressed sound files?

I wonder how many chapters this one will have

40+ chapters (including paralogues) and more with DLC

>That's a big game.
For you.

Attached: Physical.jpg (810x456, 25K)

Source?

>Lorenz DLC where Byleth fucked up and now he has to convince the three houses to ally and defeat the dragon

>DLCs will be new quests, side stories and clothes.
>Accesories are back
YES
>as DLC
FUCK

I hope they actually make the dlc worth buying. Echoes was just straight up shameless.

Attached: 1557525920695.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

>Lorenz is in the same position as the other retainers
>You can recruit him anyway
So Claude doesn't have anyone locked to his house?

Claude doesn't have any retainers cause his country is all about muh freedoms

All I'm saying is, if you want the absolute BEST assortment of husbandos and want to do some RULES OF NATURE shit in endgame, pick Blue Lions.

Attached: 1558975842724.png (500x617, 264K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NbG2b-ckJBs
I'm sold as fuck on the gameplay but why is the voice acting so bland and lifeless? Like even by dub standards. And with the game so close to release, there's no hope this is just some place holder voice clips.

DLC will probably just be racier accessories and outfits, they'll just reuse assets for free accessories like Dorothea's hat or Lorenz's rose

Dual audio is confirmed so you don't have to deal with the dub if you don't want to.

Attached: 1559360968887.png (714x900, 692K)

Based on both treehouse videos and gameplay, it looks like it'll be like Echoes where almost everything is voiced except random/unimportant dialogue.

Fire Emblem is the pinnacle of the utterly bland California anime dubbing scene. All these kids move to Hollywood to be a star, fail, and wash up dubbing 5 anime series a week.
Lucky for you there's an alternative.

Attached: 1541030680172.png (605x630, 374K)

>11.9 GB
glad I ordered a 128 miicro sd then
also I hope online is a form of coop or racing mode because fates and awakening showed us how FE pvp is impossible

Axe animations looks dope this time.

Attached: Warrior_04_concept_art.png (354x500, 233K)

online is just going to be visiting other people's school.

Blue lion here, just want to let you know that we have the BEST students in the entire academy and there's nothing you can do about it

dont forget there will be dual audio too
dunno if they go XC2 route and let you download the jap dub if wanted instead of bundled it directly into the game

Golden Deer here, and when I take them they will be mine.

Attached: balthier.jpg (750x422, 29K)

All the character designs look soulless. Fuck you cunts for saying Kozaki sucks.

let's hope this game follows the trend of the other big nintendo games and only does one expansion pack

ign.com/articles/2019/06/21/fire-emblem-three-houses-is-unlike-any-in-the-series-youve-played-before
>Online functionality seems limited (no multiplayer battles), but you can see percentages of how other players spend their days off — which may help influence what you should do.

In addition, the eShop lists
>Number of Players = 1
and the Global Activity % is right there.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.67M)

the eternal Yea Forumsigger

Can I forcefully bring the girls over from other houses? :(

Attached: FE.jpg (1080x1254, 497K)

I found it the opposite to be honest. They all sound so uninspired and bored in the Japanese aside from Claude.

>but you can see percentages of how other players spend their days off — which may help influence what you should do.
They literally copied this from Persona 5.

shame
i dont expect real-time pvp, but LUCT's "set up your army and let other battle them" was fun
>full archers squad

>Edelgard
Shes a lord, lol
>the 3rd row
high possible
>2nd row
user...

>Lindhart
>girl
user.....

>Big wide axe swings instead of just shit vertical swings like chopping wood
I love it, I was sick of everyone using axes like weird swords.

>user..
A boy? Or dead?

>1 player
I think it'd be cool if there were co-op maps separate from the main story. Get two players, make a good team, same for opponents, and play. Maybe increase it to four players and when there's only two, have the option for AIs to be a part. I think that could be pretty fun. Even more so if there was a map editor.

Boy and the only option for fags.

Attached: 0034.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>only option for fags.
No wonder.

How many revealed characters appear to be bylethsexuals?

Attached: IMG_20190623_230214.png (586x569, 411K)

What is the appeal of this game?

For now probably Sothis, because I don't know if anyone other than Byleth is aware that she's freeloading in his room.

Ah, so no same sex marriage for all the units? I thought they would do it for the MC pairings at least.

I want accessories for my pretty wife's hair

Attached: 1561328006728.png (566x816, 722K)

Does Sothis watch when I bring a girl back to my room for private lessons?

>Not the first post from this IP.
Raising your units from scratch is one of the coolest things about this game though. Looking forward to seeing if the game will punish players who've spread themselves too thin

>not double teaming students with your futa dragon loli
Shit taste

You know, considering how few members of each House there is, you’ll probably get them all by end game. The ones you didn’t raise will have predetermined classes and shit when they join 5 years later if you can’t for some reason recruit everyone.

how will the deal with "how to fix my shit IS?" then?
this game seems to take a much long time for a playthru with so much downtime comparing to previous games, so a fuck up late into the game that softlock you wont be fun

there're teachers and that seven-pronged sword girl too, so the "neutral" faction is pretty much guaranteed

>there are no gays in Lions
Hmmmm

He probably thinks the only outfits will be bikinis or something, when the outfits in Fates were all goofy shit like stupid fucking sunglasses and silly hats.

Attached: OEhB9iC.jpg (1200x1166, 422K)

You are the gay

But I'm only for Mercedes and she's not gay

Leaks say she is bi. Gross.

Stop listening to English dubs, they're never good.

I disagree.

mid-late game prepromotes of course. this is Fire Emblem after all

I like my big brick units but I also don't want m dude to get destroyed whenever a mage looks at him funny. Hopefully, with the way the class system works, I'll be able to make him into something like a War Monk or Oni Chieftain. Maybe class him back into a knight later for the true Benny experience.

I'm gonna guess that your students are meant to be your "core" team, with teachers, church members, etc filling out the rest of your roster, though you might only get access to them post-timeskip. Still looking at a pretty small group when all is said and done, though.

Attached: dlvu.png (1901x1070, 3.28M)

Wow, now that I just learned that qt grill is actually a dude, I now know for a certain which house I'm gonna pick. Where my BLUE LION BROS AT?! GONNA STEAL ONE QT FROM THE OTHER HOUSES AND THEN I'LL HAVE THE ULTIMATE HAREM KNOWN TO MAN! ahahaahhahaha

Weeb. I stopped giving a shit when I got a job.

I don't mind a smaller team, as it allows for closer connections with each of them, better backstory, and they wont become "faces with stats" like most characters in FE games. Still, 9ish units is probably too few.

Yeah you can just make him a Priest and equip him with an axe no problem. Ranking up his Faith to qualify for Priest might be a hurdle though.

that image isn't EVERY character that you can get, there's probably characters that we won't know about until the game comes out like Fates

Considering they’re bringing back mechanics from older games, I wouldn’t be surprised if holdable shields snd seals make a return. Crests already sound like holdable stat items for specific characters.

Post Dimitri's theme

Equippable shields are already confirmed

>holdable shields
Wasn't that already confirmed?

THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT ALL AWAY
THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT AWAY
THROW IT ALL AWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=2ABJiBDlHcQ

ONLY WANT ONE FUTURE
ONLY WANT ONE WORLD
ONLY NEED ONE ANSWER
RETURN TO LIFE

FEHfags get out, this is only for REAL FE games.

Who can you be gay with.

youtu.be/PUGisu-uPPs
Already confirmed.

Crests are in-battle procs. Crest of ??? (Flames) has a Sol effect, Crest of Fraldarius extra damage, and Minor Crest of Lamine activates with Faith magic so far.

Attached: file.png (1113x626, 1.92M)

Me___;)

What kind of teacher are YOU gonna be for your students?

Attached: types of teacher.jpg (1713x480, 137K)

I hope the white haired QT is able to be BLUED.com'd. Also hope that you can force Dimitri and Ingrid together.

Which is the creepy one that hits on his students? Because I think that's the one we'll all be.

Attached: Gokusen_Graduation_Special_'09.jpg (375x500, 36K)

BLAST FROM THE PAST HOLY SHIT

Middle is Gohan's tutor from DBZ.

>Gokusen
Holy shit LONDON

Cringe

>All those best girls on Golden Chads side
>Leader is the only one that doesnt turn psycho/edgelord post timekip
We won bros

STANDING

youtu.be/gVUiFUJakk0

Can't wait for the game to come out

Attached: !Edelgarde in a nutshell.png (750x306, 169K)

twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1143051630570426368

Attached: D9zb7QRUIAAngqc.png (800x801, 599K)

waifus tbqh

>Leonie is the self-proclaimed top pupil of Jeralt
>This guy says he's Jeralt's right hand man
Everyone's sucking (you)r dad's dick. Can't wait to make one of them land the killing blow on Jeralt.

Where is this from? Some download gift card leaked out?

The Yellow house is literally garbage. It has the worst Husbandos AND the worst Waifus.

It is 100% the tumblr SJW house.

My shimmering angel!

Attached: image0.jpg (640x346, 198K)

t. Blue Incel

Here's a better picture of my cute wife Beru for you

Attached: olderberu.png (306x770, 1.12M)

Thank you kindly, user! I may have snagged this pic back when only the shitty low-quality scans were out.

>Have to join black eagles to get Berunadetta
It's not fair.

Still mad huh?

Attached: CB8C6060-1738-4861-83EC-E567F17C2991.jpg (455x1024, 108K)

You can poach her while being in the correct house.

Is it worth getting into FE heroes?

No

Sure if you don't mind the gacha model

lmao no

as long as you don't spend money

Bros, I can't wait to marry Ingrid

Attached: 1561334051516.jpg (909x969, 84K)

Do you think we'll get a lot of characters not affiliated with houses post time skip? The roster seems kinda small otherwise.

He is said to be the strongest knight ever. Some dicksucking is requried.

the leaks said yes but yknow, leaks. At the very least I think the teachers we've already been introduced to should be playable.
Just 8 students is pretty small, even if you have the time/ability to recruit 4-5 more that's still onyl 12-13 units by midgame. On one hand I don't mind a smaller cast if IS is trying to give every character at least some voice in the story, but I can't see it staying that way throughout the entire game. There has to be more characters. recruitable death knight

>pre-timeskip
>Dimitri and Ingrid are friendly as usual
>but everyone else keep telling them how they look like a couple and would make a great King and queen one day
>both laugh it off and saythey're just friends
>sometime during 5 year timeskip
>Dmitry family is killed and he loses an eye, goes nuclear
>some weeks after Ingrid tries to support him as a friend
>instead Dimitri snaps and takes her by force
>Ingrid struggles but it is futile
>when Dimitri comes to his senses he hates himself for what he have done
>but Ingrid tells him she didn't hate it and will stay by his side no matter what

>Blue Lions is best house
>Least interesting students
What's the limit on stealing from other houses?

We don't know, but there are stat requirements for each student

You're describing Black Eagles user.

>>Blue Lions is best house
>>Least interesting students
Then why is it the best then?

dmitri gets an eyepatch

Attached: 1557672382631.png (591x462, 194K)

Attached: mm.jpg (500x951, 176K)

I prefer Dub byleth's grunts over the Japanese voice acting and I like Dub edelgard and sothis more than the Japanese ones.

my Goddess

I still have to beat fates (all three scenarios) and awakenings.
I'm the kind of autist that max his characters on the EXPloit map dlc before moving on and it gets boring after awhile.

That's a shitty looking map.

So whats the consensus on how this one is looking? I've only played the GBA one and thought it was pretty fun but not really sure if I should back into the series with this one.
Im not one to really care about framerates and graphics but some of the trailers and revealed footage gives me a bit of a headache after a while.

Attached: 1534050074487.png (480x477, 266K)

Seems do be fairly decent. It seems that the story leaked, I haven't read it, and some people are saying that it is Genealogy-tier.

>It seems this time, DLCs will be new quests, side stories and clothes.
I want Alfonse and Veronica in 3H.

Attached: 1548661871579.png (1684x1920, 2.44M)

It's looking very promising after E3. The fanbase is the most optimistic I've seen in a long while. There's still cause to be wary, though, because Fates looked promising too and ended up burning a lot of people.
If you're on the fence, I'd wait for release and see what people are saying about it then.

How was Book 3's story unironically? Shit looked wild as fuck

that edgy tryhard shit ? being wild as fuck ? it shit

Attached: 1561301855796.jpg (581x581, 20K)

Didn't actually expect the meme about Alfonse = Lif to come true.

i'm still waiting for the grimdark shit but there is none appart from Alphonse's father dying but it was predictible as shit

Attached: 1557673639726.png (311x309, 137K)

It's a meme grind map.

Started out with cautious optimism. While the graphics look iffy, the game looks okay in motion, the only time I have noticed a "framedrop" was surprisingly just that pre-rendered cutscene where the camera goes through opposing armies (from the first ever trailer,) it isn't really a framedrop per se, but it was just noticeably choppy, but I found that scene to be cool as fuck so no complaints here. Graphics aside, the UI looks nice.

Presentation aside, the gameplay looks fun, with student micromanaging and roaming around the campus looks cozy. Some maps seem hit or miss, but most of the maps we saw were side maps, but on the other hand, the two story maps we've seen look good.

Soundtrack is also a certified banger, no exceptions. Even Echoes had a GOAT OST, they remade some NES tracks masterfully youtu.be/82tEI4yLEWA

But as a fan of FE, of course I'd pre-order it, but if you are hoping for this to be a starting point, maybe give it a week or two to get a good verdict on it. On it's upcoming release date, we'll all be here with you and every other FEfag, let's all hopefully enjoy Three Houses together!

Attached: _nino_fire_emblem_rekka_no_ken_and_etc_drawn_by_miwabe_sakura_b84e184e32d61ba8ca3ab22f29336397.jpg (1096x1094, 146K)

For each route? Damn

Was that a thing in P5? I didn't pay much attention to the online features.

Fuck you I won't be enjoying shit

Child units when?

already deconfirmed

Not in the game. I'm glad though because every time they include child units the reasoning for their existence gets stupider with each entry

I don't know guys, this looks like shit no matter how I look at it.
Awakening and Fates at least had nice visuals that was pleasing to look at, but this is just an eyesore.

>matchmaker
Yes
>super soldier children
No

thanks wholesome FE friends

Perfection.

Attached: Lovely Ingrid.png (709x529, 757K)

>Recruiting Marianne into another house
You mean taking her away from the people she just started feeling comfortable around? Do you really want to protect this smile?

Attached: smileyanne.jpg (398x489, 73K)

She's protected just being with sensei.

>costumes
Are you ready for the heroes tie ins?

Attached: Kagero normal.png (1600x1920, 846K)

a new phone comes in tomorrow. should i start playing heroes or is it just a waste of time not even worth it for the waifus?

>Christina Vee isn't Edelgard anymore
Why? She was great.

I mean, it's not a bad idea. They'd have to go out of their way to mess up an idea as basic as this.

I'm irrationally bothered by the uneven gender division in lions.

>heroes
Just look up the pictures online, why waste time opening lootboxes for them?

Fates did have a bunch of swimsuits, they just got cut from the localization.

It was the same shit as the other 3DS games, I hope you didn't buy any of that shit

Public service announcement:
The western version of this game does not come with all languages.
If you want to play it in Japanese you'll have to buy the Japanese version.

I made this mistake once before with splatoon 2, was looking forward to the japanese puns, but the western version doesn't have japanese language unlike most truly region free switch games.

I know there's not many pure weebs in here, but to whom it may concern, you've been warned.

Speaking of which, is this localization looking better? Fuck those sanfran hipsters rewriting entire dialogues and cutting content because they don't like it

>splatoon 2
Japanese Splatoon isn't even in Japanese. All the VAs just speak jibberish. You mean Japanese subtitles? Yeah, you don't usually get those in the western ports of games.

Attached: 2019-06-22 06.58.33.png (637x594, 591K)

Xenoblade 2 got by relatively okay.

So far there doesn't seem to be any big personality changes on any characters we've seen, unlike someone like Effie in Fates.

Can't wait to pay $40+ of cut content.

Attached: 1560383813306.jpg (255x247, 9K)

Well, it was worse in some aspects, like splitting the grinding maps into two sets rather than making them universal.

Also the new classes were just upgrades of the standard ones and came by themselves, with map attached to them, while new classes also came alongside a new map in Awakening and Fates.

Echoes did have the best character DLC though, with full support by the game and treated just like the story characters.

dual audio was confirmed during Treehouse live though unless i'm being bamboozled

You get them in most switch games by nintendo.
Only exceptions so far were Splatoon 2, Xenoblade and now this game.

That's why I always check the included languages on the e-shop now.

I'm not talking audio I'm talking full Japanese.

Post your tierlist

Attached: feth.png (955x651, 544K)

That's 100% correct. Dual audio was confirmed

Lmao look at this retarded weeb

Why bother? You can still hear the original. Can you read Japanese, but not hear it?

All of them look D tier.
I'll put the armored boobs blonde in C because she at least looks professional.

How big are her titties compared to the rest of the girls?

Attached: Marianne.jpg (551x831, 323K)

Not every line is voiced.

11.9GB for the digital version?

Put your trip back on so I can filter you

Yeah, only the really unimportant ones are unvoiced.

Pretty sure support conversations won't be because it's too much work to voice every possible permutation.
I don't consider those unimportant.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x463, 283K)

Dorothea > Hilda/Petra look to be about the same size > Mercedes > Marianne

Just filter that image.

I suspect atlus copied it from walking simulators/VNs that let you do that in the first place

citation needed, I know the traditional chinese version supports both japanese and english, which is a nintendo standard these days

Attached: 1561037184327.png (1114x859, 1.24M)

>shitty piecemeal dlc
Nintendo needs to enforce expansion pass and enforce a minimum standard for content

On the eShop, the English one only has
>Supported Languages = English, Spanish, French
like Splatoon 2. Unlike say BotW, which has everything.

if anything their 1st and 2nd party's season pass and DLCs have been phenomenal by far
>BoTW is maybe the weakest, but still a lot of content
>XC2 is exceptional. more content, challenges, and a fucking prequel
>Splatoon 2's Octo expansion story mode rocks

Im picking blue lions 2,Sylvain,Dimitri and Ashe are interesting characters,the rest of Lions sound kinda bland but they still have good designs

Those are all first party games, the second party ones are the ones I worry for, the DLC for FE games has been utter trash so far.
>give me money for a few missions and characters
Splatoon and Xenoblade should be what an expansion pass strives to be, an actual expansion rather than a bit of extra content here and there.

>Byleth is the good ending FemByleth is the true ending

Who gives a fuck about that,i just want the voices

arent Monolith and Sora ltd. (Smash bros) more alongside 2nd party? not that its anything important these days tho
and still, an expansion pass is heavily depended on the capability of the game itself too. and in FE case at most its new story, maps and characters.
as long as those are good, then im satisfied

Monolith Soft is a subsidiary, Sora isn't.
>an expansion pass is heavily depended on the capability of the game itself
I think it's more about the devs, and how lazy they are, if you're Monolith Soft you released a game with an expected sell through well below 1 million units but still had a planned expansion pass, if you are intelligent systems you have shitty piece meal dlc that sells fan favourite character access piece meal, if you are the EPD 6 or whatever the zelda team is, you release 12 new shrines and thank people for purchasing the expansion pass before any details were given delivering something well below expectations.

Attached: 1560982953139.jpg (420x597, 97K)

I don't see it on the US site but here's the traditional chinese one

Attached: chrome_ufWMRNxeZ9.png (1246x558, 799K)

I want to see her crab walk

Perky.

Attached: 1561007139320.webm (330x496, 984K)

For Zelda's case its highly possible that a lot of their new contents are folded into BoTW2 ala Hollow knight's Silksong. The director maybe saw that their stuffs can reasonably, and better financially made into a sequel, and for that the expansion pass suffer.
Is, on the other, yeah. they are just a lazy bunch. competent at mechanic (and maybe story), and nothing more.

Fanservice ain't dead

Attached: Ingrid.webm (1280x720, 676K)

Good. The DLC costumes better be lewd.

Chinese seems to be the best version then.
The Japanese e-shop version only has one language and that's Japanese.

>DLC
Will they allow me to tutor Laevatein?

Attached: 1519944784107.png (413x302, 67K)

Is that sniper's outfit? or archer?

Attached: Sniper_concept_PoR.png (501x479, 236K)

Brigand

Attached: 1560367966213.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

That fucking artstyle and best girl dies anyway fuck IS

Man, i am so conflicted. Should i recruit Bernadetta or Casper. Bernadetta is cute, but i am not marrying her at least for my first plathrough. On the other hand, i think it will be nice to kill Lynhardt with Casper ie his best friend even if i think Casper us a total tool.

Lysithea was shown to be alive after the timeskip.

hell, those faces. they all look so weird

Lysithea dying was one of the fake parts of the leak, we've seen timeskip Lysithea.

Attached: 1560983932482.webm (418x520, 473K)

Attached: Dorothea.png (526x691, 405K)

I don't remember the leak specifying when she dies. Post timeskip would make more sense since it's the war phase.

I'm assuming that she will die if you don't recruit her or join the Deer

Game needs Armor break.

Attached: CorrinFBA.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Tara Platt is even better.

Corrin needs mind break

Didn’t they get rid of the weapon triangle? I don’t think Raider weapons are gonna make a comeback.

So they do wear underwear!

Can they top "Pick a god and pray!"?

Attached: 1561120322614.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Pantsushots like this are not appropriate for ojousama

Attached: 1561370026023.jpg (1450x2048, 297K)

*ahem*
Fuck Eagletards and Deernigs

>haha I can’t WAIT to shitpost about politics and other gay shit rather than talk about the fucking game
Fuck off

based

Attached: 412262353.jpg (552x626, 255K)

Do we know what the teachers look like post time skip yet? Manuela and Catherine etc

no

Voices sound fine to me. It's definitely a step down from Echoes but they're still passable.
What bothers me more is the combat animations with the battalion system being a mess to follow at times.

>except random/unimportant dialogue
Are you sure? It seemed like every single line written was spoken during the Treehouse stream.

It looks like it's gonna be pretty big actually.
Here's hoping the time-skip stuff is maybe two-years worth

"Time to take out the trash" already topped it

Yeah, you could see how other players spent each day

Attached: 1246111713549.jpg (190x190, 6K)

the timeskip is five years

If they do something that's really good and school oriented for Byleth, It might surpass that

No, but I mean in terms of content.
So the first year is pre-timeskip and it's 12 "months" where each month is basically 7 days: 6 days of Persona stuff and every Sunday is a story mission.
So I'm wondering if we'll only get 12 more "months" post-timeskip or if we'll get more than that

oh yeah, the post timeskip content is probably gonna have the same amount of story mission as a classic FE game, at least i hope so

>That voice acting

HOLYSHIT THAT FUCKING AWFUL

Leaks said that male MC can fuck Linhardt so dw

is it just me or does lindhart look like he comes straight from a Tsukuru doujin ?

Where can I download genealogy translated
It always tells me to use Luna or some shit like that
I have tried to play it for about a year now with no avail
Also want to be able to steal weapons that sounds dope as crap

Attached: 6516370.jpg (750x422, 54K)

He/she already kinda does

Kamoshida

Same.
The day-to-day stuff seems like a cool way to present a new type of scarcity to unit-optimization, even if you're playing on """"Normal""""
Honestly, even the maps and framerate look okay. Not great but I doubt we'll get to Monolith Soft levels.

sithy

Attached: 1559210326551.png (800x800, 258K)

Attached: Annette.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>Calling a character "your wife" without knowing anything about them

Stop doing this

Attached: 1445862734405.gif (266x207, 260K)

You're my wife, user!

it's a common thing in many cultures user please don't be disrespectful

Just make -raider skills like how the triangle lives on through -breaker skills now.

>yfw students poached from other houses cannot support at all or are only Bylethsexual/Bylethfriends

Attached: D76C5BC1-D1D0-4246-ACF9-F019928EBEE5.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

The dlc is going to be disgustingly over priced.

Just download a JP rom and the EN patch and use luma to use the latch on the rom. It’s not that hard, user

It always was. Just wait for Switch hacking to be more consistent and grab it for free

This.

Jesus new games are expensive

I hope they make a decently priced season pass

Attached: my-image2.png (936x649, 597K)

DLC is always the same for fire emblem

Special freebie DLC thats not much. Maps DLC for money and exp.

link to the creator, I can't find the same one on their website

What about sidestories and future-past chapters like in Awakening and Fates?

This

Theres somw good designs like ingrid and lysithea, but gotta find out what their like before i decide on one.

That would suck big time, i'm more excited to see cross-house supports
However we've seen Ingrid/Dorothea paralogue, so maybe hopefully they considered that

They tend to recycle old maps which gets super annoying

You're retarded.

>that haircut
Look how they've massacred my girl

>good timeskip designs will be DLC

Attached: 412523623.png (1280x886, 1.51M)

man the supporting squad look retarded most of the time, but this one is pretty rad

Awakening didn’t? Those maps were 100% new

considering theres dual audio Id be shocked if there were any outstanding changes like fates got

Post more of the lovely Ingrid please.

>Onizuka is horny for his students but won't touch them until theyre out
>Not to mention hes based as fuck
It's an easy choice user.

Attached: 1542476625118.jpg (846x900, 104K)

Attached: 1559921893167.png (1080x1080, 349K)

Lysi!

>>Onizuka is horny for his students but won't touch them until theyre out
This right here is truly what it means to be a man.

I believe in you.

>They now besmirch the name of a good man for some fujobait gaylord
Its not fair

Attached: Lorenz.jpg (750x991, 371K)

well, XC2's localization got even lewder and weirder, so theres that
>Ready or Gormotti
>i'll bash your head in next time, i swear
it was NoE tho, but overall im not that worried about localization this time

Attached: Nia.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

How about Nintendo goes back to the good old days of not doing DLC and shitty paid online? Better, why don't you stop supporting them when they do it?

He literally has best girl wanting him to mating press her as passionate as posible but he won't, hes a man among men.

forgot pic

Attached: Urumi.jpg (400x358, 26K)

Kanzaki right?

3H Lorenz isn't gay though

Attached: lorenz2.jpg (353x878, 79K)

>that Mov on Dedue
>those axe animations

Attached: 587.jpg (712x706, 27K)

The girls better start fancying him.

Everyone in Tree Houses is gay

I don't like the map movement animation, it's almost drag and drop tier.

Never played these games, do the characters in your party really hook up? What kind of garbage is that?

It is. Yeah she was best girl.

9 times out of 10, it's because you chose it.
That outlier is when you play as a girl and you get raped by the main character.

Holy moly who is this mommy?

Attached: 1561352154143.jpg (1080x1254, 433K)

i've never really played a fire emblem game before what should i know about this one? i just got a switch too if that helps

Yes but you control who hooks up with who.
Unless you get Chrom'd

Prime Cavalier material right here boys.

Mercedes von Martlitz, who is also a little older than the other students and is good friends with Annette.

Attached: annette.jpg (1334x750, 100K)

So its not natural and only happens if you influence it? This must be a shipper autists wet dream
I better not get fucking cucked, I swear to god

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

can't decide between her and the dominatrix two spaces left

>file size = scope of the game
no retard, it's not a big game. IS is probably just incompetent and doesnt know how to compress their games properly. The full motion videos and voice acting must be bloating the game.

>who is also a little older than the other students
MOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYY

WATCH AND LEARN

Ofc she is.

Attached: tumblr_nj6fjb3I7c1qjvkxgo1_400.jpg (386x600, 93K)

Dismount? That's making a comeback, hopefully less retarded than what it was in Thracia

What we have to worry about is Nintendo Treehouse. They're responsible for the shit with prior games, including somehow trying to make most relationships eternal friendship that just happens to pop out children. are the Treehouse on this one?

The only game that you get cucked to death is in Geneology. There is no chance of it happening in these games unless you are a shrunken head wojak.

They are strategy games. In this one you pick one of three houses which determines what units you get and how the overall story proceeds after a 5 year timeskip

i read something about the weapon triangle not being in this game how is that supposed to work exactly?

This
they all look ugly as fuck too. Say what you want about Kozaki but he atleast his characters were actually fuckable

>”Will Edelgard please report to the office of the headmaster immediately.”

Thank you for your thoughts today based Lorenz.

Holy shit is this his look post-timeskip?

Treehouse is dead.

the complete fuckup that was the Fates localization made NoJ completely overhaul how localization is done. It's now done alongside development with the direct involvement (and oversight) of the developers instead of just passed along to Treehouse when it's finished.

Can I put everyone on a horse?

Is she in GTO Paradise lost?

in all FE games outside of 2 and its remake (which are both trash), there's a rule among melee weapons that says lance beat swords, swords beat axes and axes beat lances like rock, paper and scissors. If you have a good matchup, you gain an accuracy bonus with or not with bonus damage depending on the game and the other one loses accuracy and damage
This mechanic is apparently not here from the start but would need to be unlocked as a skill

>yfw Archers are back to being the most irrelevant class in the game

You can influence it accidentally just by letting the same units fight next to each other repeatedly. There are enough support levels that you have plenty of time to separate them before s-rank happens though.

The games are just censored mid development now

notice how TH has way less fanservice than the past games and they won't even let the player fuck the students,in a series that regularly features incest

Indeed, Lorenz became beautiful

>you can't fuck the students therefore the game is censored
please be sarcasm

Attached: mafia does not like this.jpg (648x604, 352K)

>This mechanic is apparently not here from the start but would need to be unlocked as a skill
whats the point of having it be a skill?

You can fuck your students after the time skip.

>you can't the students
HOL UP is this true? who are the romance options then?

are you joining the golden chads user?

Attached: IMG_20190624_123006.jpg (851x600, 151K)

You can see S support here. Romance most likely happens after the timeskip.

Attached: 1561116595468.png (440x250, 253K)

Retard

yes

hail Bretonnia

Attached: bre0.jpg (615x400, 31K)

phew I was worried there for a second

the weapon triangle would be kind of pointless since every class can wield every weapon

ok why the FUCK are there Three Houses OC's now?

>knights on winged steeds
>guys and not qt girls
No wonder Warhammer Fantasy is dead

People that played 3H at E3 said there's an online thing like Persona 5 has that shows you what choices other people made from ingame week to week.

Eh, but they have CC and increased range.

>Linhardt
>Girl
I’ve got some news for you, user.

Every where I go and every user I ask has conflicting answers is marianne recruitable bros ? Or do I have to wait until release to figure out?

Attached: 1561309095056m.jpg (711x1024, 110K)

>Fates
>Gay option is a hot brown twunk
>3H
>Gay option is literally “draw a girl, call it a boy”
Why would they downgrade so fucking hard?

She is.

Why else do you actually come here? Certainly not to talk about actual gameplay

Because fuck gays, fuck faggots and, most importantly, fuck gay faggots. Based otome artist is on the case, saving the series.

Thank God. That’s some of the best news I’ve read.

How does he keep getting away with it bros? Lorenz just can’t stop winning.

I’ve finally decided that I’m joining them first. They’re who I wanted to join first, and now I’m certain about it.

This is also good news.

Says who?

Famitsu scan had a recruit option for her.

>choose to recruit
>game tells you you can't recruit her

Id be fucking pissed if thats the case

Attached: 1556606534130m.jpg (1024x901, 81K)

>School setting
>With different houses, each filled with colorful characters
It's like the desire to be in Hogwarts, OCs are inevitable, we're lucky MHA/OPM OCs never took off.

probably because with school settings you just need to make a head and slap on the uniform, while MHA and OPM are require a full-on superhero costume

Got it, so I need to be very possessive of my waifu and not let another man anywhere near her

>tfw there is no GOOD gay option in this game
>they went from absolute kino tier gay fuckable support like niles
>to a useless twink like lin
>assuming leaks are true
>tfw fbyleth gets to shag more girls than mbyleth getting dick
I fucking hate this game.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

lol get fucked homo

>being a fag

Attached: 52429377_p4.jpg (1200x850, 491K)

and... Smash is 14.2GB before updates and dlc.

it only happens if you choose to make it happen in a sub-menu with the exception of exactly two cases

1. you're playing fe4 for the SNES where people get married whether you like it or not
2. you're playing Awakening and Chrom just became king. when he becomes king, if he hasn't gotten a wife yet he just picks one, and they get married whether you like it or not. if you're playing a girl he might even pick you

I like both :)

Attached: 1558739284530.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>ANYTHING kino from fates besides lost in thoughts alone
Commit suicide user

Attached: 1560022386586.jpg (513x338, 62K)

Too many fags right now

Niles is a good boy IMO and honestly I got tired of Lost In Thoughts All Alone playing every couple of minutes

Why does FE attract so many faggots?

Because the boys are cute...!

Attached: Lorentz_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 720K)

Faggots can’t comprehend friendship and assume if two men are standing within a few feet of one another they must be fucking.

>Amiibo support confirmed, no details have been given either.
grrrrr

I feel you on that one user. Not exactly the best compensation, but if the leaks are true, it’s at least nice to know they didn’t cut same-sex supports/romance completely. That said, I can’t be all upset since the girls are really cute this time around. It’s going to be tough to find a love interest for M!Byleth, and especially for F!Byleth, since she’ll have a number of boys and girls to choose from.

God I want Niles/Zero to bully Kamui. Kamui was MADE to bully.

I unironically love Lorenz desu.

Attached: B1B5AC8C-0B8F-4A42-AF09-496A944B6DF0.jpg (1032x731, 79K)

Great boys with the allure of never going to get to fuck them without mods.

Attached: IMG_20190624_102532.jpg (1934x1655, 292K)

Any game with pretty anime boys will attract faggots and fujos, that's why the pretty anime boys are there in the first place. I can accept omnipandering as long as the faggotry doesn't get in the way of my waifufaggotry

Same reason it attracts waifufags, but from the other side of the aisle

get fucked homosexual

Attached: 1554888781748.png (500x333, 88K)

honestly for a random given game in the series there are usually more appealing guys than girls. there really wasn't any waifu bait until Awakening which then got made blatant in Fates

Which house has Cory?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Yellow Deers unironically.
because he's black

It doesn't make sense for ISIS to passively antagonize the fujos (one of their biggest audiences) by only giving them one gay option when yurifags get 5, the leaker either got this wrong was using outdaded information.

Are there no brown girls?

Attached: 1560031124017.png (602x452, 390K)

It doesn't make sense to contract an otome artist to end up antagonizing the fujoshi.

Petra is vaguely brownish

>fujos (one of their biggest audiences)
lmfao

when they actually buy the games and official merch instead of writing fanfics on tumblr then maybe ISIS will care more about them

Retard

Fujos always get the short end of the stick because they buy the merch anyways. Either they can stick to their shitty BL games or they accept that they'll always be the least important audience in real games

We at least seem to know you can't date any Blue Lions. No Ashe. Or that other handsome guy.

>It doesn't make sense for ISIS to passively antagonize the fujos
Remember when IS made a character specifically to mock obnoxious fujoshits?

Fem or Male Byleth?

What controversy?

Male has a better design so male.

Female for Dimitri.

Eponine is great, fuck off.

Ingrid is so beautiful.

fateniggers truly are the worst.

There's an interesting story behind this. Summary, they sale games on 4gb carts instead of 32 or 64gb carts because bigger carts are more expensive to manufacturer. So instead, they just fuck you over by forcing you to pay for your own storage. That's why new switch games can require as much as 80gb of storage space. They COULD put it all on the cart. But they're faggots.

Female for /ss/ with Ashe.

Based Lorenz with the best taste.

Slutty female teacher

>Cha
So I haven't actually read anything about this game yet. What is the Cha stat? Charisma? What is it used for?

Male because I self insert

I don't think the game's just on 4GB cartridges like other cases.

Of course. They went from worst to best incredibly fast.

You have to be a literal cock connoisseur to enjoy anything Fates.

How the fuck did they manage to devolve from perfection in this game?

Attached: IMG_20190624_105425.jpg (1280x717, 180K)

The best boys are NEVER gay. Fuck homos and fuck fujos.

Is there any other answer?
youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k

Leading troops.

Fuck you SoV is good

Didn't this game lag a lot? Maybe it was too pretty for the Switch.

1 and 3 don't have it either. The weapon triangle started with Genealogy.

petra is tan and catherine has the lightskin blonde thing goin on

I hope each snatchable character has at least one support with members of each opposing house.

Attached: 1536734099282.jpg (500x375, 33K)

orange girl a cute, this game is really lacking on the tomboy departament

RD also removed the weapon triangle for HM.

By Nintendo standards.
Have you seen how bloated everyone but Nintendo makes their games? You got eShop games larger than that.

Tomboy doesn't mean short hair.

Do supports feature a rejection dialogue choice when you reach S to avoid romance? i dont remember well

Nope. You have to not trigger the last support if you don't want people to hook up.

That sucks so hard. it literally wouldn't hurt them to implement it

Not in my experience, and I played the game quite a bit. It has two options to choose from. One was 1080p with 30FPS, while the other was 720p with 60FPS. I played the latter and it was pretty great. Even on co-op it wasn’t too bad. Well, besides the lack of mooks spawning. But there was certainly no lag.

Attached: 114A44EC-C1A5-46B6-BADA-41C687F44E17.png (1654x2339, 2.62M)

Since he's blonde Caim, just about anything from Drakengard 1's ost.

Fujos loved Nina, though.

>11.9gb but no customizable avatar
What a joke

Male if I can S-Rank Sothis, otherwise female with the brown shota.

This is going to be Rhea's daughter?

Attached: Flayn_Portrait.jpg (89x89, 4K)

There’s pics of male byleth that are a different color than default. Not sure if all of them can be explained by lighting.

That's Byleth post time skip, user.

the magic units all look like they came straight outta the avatar movie with the handsigns

Probably.
I'm kinda hoping her and lil nig are trainee units that follow you no matter which house you choose.

Even if she is I'm still gunning for Rea. In the event I can't 'S' rank her I'll settle for Ingrid.

A man of refinement

Attached: 1561243476332.jpg (875x563, 126K)

looks like female dimitri

Punished Ingrid reveal when?

900 pieces of music

Byleth basically goes Super Saiyan post timeskip lol. Their green hair glows brightly, and I’m pretty sure that’s when they start running around with their whipsword as well.

WHAT ARE THE GIRLS I CAN FUCK AS A GIRL

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

Got pics?

You get the whipsword before the timeskip.

Attached: 1561133511718.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

I dont see any changes from pre-timeskip Byleth

FROM THE LEAKS IT SEEM LIKE DOROTHEA, EDELGARD, MANUALA AND SOTHIS ARE ABLE TO LEGLOCK YOU AS A GIRL.

The color of his hair, user.

The Hair is lighter than in pre timeskip.

Attached: D4_Fs9nUUAET8a1 (1).jpg (2048x1152, 173K)

NONE OF THE STUDENTS EXCEPT EDELGARD? THAT KINDA SUCKS, BUT I'M GLAD I CAN GO WITH DELICIOUS LOLI AT LEAST.

THANK YOU

female byleth was a mistake

Which student will have the best singing voice?

Attached: faith training.png (453x366, 228K)

DID YOU FORGET ABOUT DOROTHEA AND MERCEDES?
THAT OTHER user CONFUSED MANUELA WITH MERCIE.

Just buy our DLC costumes my faithful goy.

Attached: 1560019122481.jpg (626x933, 69K)

>he doesn't want a whore as his military sciences teacher

DOROTHEA IS A STUDENT AS WELL. AND WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST.

FOR ALL WE KNOW, LEONIE? MERCEDES AND INGRID COULD BE OPTION.

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

Ingrid is playing her otome game though.

I don’t know how I managed to forget that. It’s even there right in the cover artwork lol.

Attached: 400969E6-7261-4786-ABFC-C75E63C6A546.png (741x1200, 1.31M)

Well yeah, but an Otome game needs to have the not quite gay friend you wish was an option.
Also, since she is the childhood friend, she is more like a villainess, while the Protagonist hasn't shown up yet (Byleth) to steal the target. And every "good" villainess story need to have the rival (protagonist) fall in love with her.

Hello fellow frenchman

Crashing her otome game with no heterosexual survivors.

>those leggings
She swallows

Whipsword on a male is kind of gay desu, maybe I will play female Byleth

And does anal.

wtf I love fem Blyat now

Yep. She's her father cock sleeve after all.

heard you were talking shit

Attached: download (2).jpg (212x238, 9K)

Who's the girl on the bottom row, second from the left?

From neck to toe, mByleth is all one color. That's why I prefer female.

Attached: update_rz.png (200x200, 76K)

Petra, who is basically like Athena 2.

That would be an improvement for fem Byleth though...

That looks more manly
The sword Byleth uses reminds me of Ivy

Probably Dorothea

I always found whips and the like in general to be cool, so I’m excited for it personally. Regardless if it’s the boy or the girl using it. I’m usually more partial to pole arms though, so it’s going to be tough to figure out if I want my Byleth’s to run swords or lances. Maybe they could have both? Not sure if they can be “taught” the same way the others can.

>that would make her completely boring to look at, and that's a good thing!
Just play male Byleth, you fuckugly retard.

I feel like Im completely out there with just hating everything about the aesthetic of this game. It feels like something you'd see on newgrounds. Washed up voice lines, awful graphics, animations outside of attack animations are god awful. The mini armies just kind of crowding around anime characters looks dorky as hell. I really just cant get into it at all. Music is pretty ace though. God damn the models dont even open their voices

Thanks bud

That’s the best part of /v

>From neck to toe, mByleth is all one color.
That's a good thing tho'

open their mouths for their voicelines*

Oh you can change the MC's hair color?

Thani confirmed Alois is gay

Plot thing after the timeskip, you probably awaken to powers or Sothis gives them to you judging by the green hair.

Oh, that's kind of disappointing. Didn't like the original blue color, and the pale green isn't much better.

>Thani
Who?
>Alois
Who?

God that dress is gorgeous.

What happened with her? All I remember about her was her personality being food.

I’m honestly the most excited to see what they’ll do with Sothis as a character, they’ve been keeping as quiet as possible about her since the later gameplay trailers started dropping.

She’s literally the central point of the plot, of course they’re not showing much, it’d be big spoilers.

>talking about the game isn't talking about the game

Attached: I hate the localization & still bought the game, fanboys.png (1459x836, 790K)

The leaker who leaked characters and timeskip.
Alois is the teacher IS showed yesterday

Recycled Chapter 1 of FE1

Thanks for the info.

Post proof.

Yeah, especially odd since she's not like Lilith where her involvement is primarily to explain the hub-world bullshit.
She's just mysterious loli living RENT FREE in your head

>And every "good" villainess story need to have the rival (protagonist) fall in love with her.

Bakarina?

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (1600x1152, 183K)

She’s confirmed to have a physical form and be a playable unit, but only from very brief glimpses, as early as the Academy portion of the game. So her living in your head is only really at the beginning.

This is that one story with bisexual harem, right? It is any good?

>Huh sensei, so this is the type of girl you dream about.

God I just want to devastate the battlefield with a cute goddess dragon loli and give her headpats afterwards. With the way they’ve been keeping us in the dark about her, I’m worried that she may meet a tragic end, or not receive a necessarily happy ending.

Attached: 5B2F0854-1534-4C09-86BF-BD2457845352.jpg (918x1000, 165K)

The leak says Edelgard, Sothis, Dorothea, Mercedes, and one other. I’m hoping for Catherine as long as she doesn’t die. I could see her being a female only S-support, but it looks like she has a few death flags. I’m hoping Sothis is one of the planted lies. I’m not a lolifag. I’d trade her for Marianne to have a girl for when I try the Golden Deer route. Main playthrough I want to go full “she’s muh queen” with Edelgard.

I only read up until she destroyed all the bad end flags and I liked it, I got told it gets repetitive after that

I bet she stays alive if you romance her, I doubt IS would just kill off your waifu in the plot like that. Especially when she’s gonna make them millions in FEH, dragon lolis are the ultimate whale bait.

post mariannes

Attached: 1556255654334.jpg (1200x711, 111K)

Given they've treated lysithea like normal and everything surrounding her I don't think you need to be worried about sothis

Attached: my-image.png (1064x619, 556K)

She has nothing to post since she's not popular.

I was avoiding these threads here but I accidentally got spoiled [in a YouTube comment section] so now I'm here for good Bros

Feels good to be home

Manuela apparently has a plot where marriage is very important to her. If she’s S-rankable at all, it’ll likely be male Byleth only.

her japanese version is more of a gentle giant and soft spoken and the american version shes loud, loves food and is obsessed with training

>not knowing how to spoiler
Go back to youtube comment section

this game looks pretty fun, played awakening and liked it, and i like how you can actually move your character in the overworld. seems to be a big step up for the franchise especially compared to Pokemon

user...

four-loose-screws.tumblr.com/post/181062481237/effie-in-fe-fates-japanese-vs-localization

Attached: 1561068721835.jpg (1140x1108, 194K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-22-19-39.png (720x1280, 163K)

I'm not seeing any fanart to back it up.

you don't understand I've been gone for a LONG while