As "cool" as Keanu Reeves is, his fame is just a trend/fad...

As "cool" as Keanu Reeves is, his fame is just a trend/fad, why would CyberPunk make him a main if the game won't be released until 2020? By then the whole Keanu Memes will be gone.

Attached: I mean I guess.jpg (1280x718, 88K)

>his fame is just a trend/fad
>Ted is this chode fucking serious?
By the way an new Bill and Ted movie will be coming out in 2020

Johnny Silverhand is a celebrity in-universe.
perfect way to drill this into the brain of even the most casual player is to cast an actual celebrity.

Sure would like to see you elaborate on this one, OP

Aside from Fortnite and the meme about the movie with the dog or whatever, without googling, where else do you know about Keanu?

actually this
this is p smart.

>30 year career
>Fad
Ok dude

>why would CyberPunk make him a main if the game
i wonder why...

Attached: johhny.jpg (558x320, 21K)

Kids shit talking Keanu who had not even been born when Point Break came out.

You have to be 18 to post on this board, zoomie.

Keanu has been well-received by the public since nearly the beginning of his career. He'll be fine until his looks fade and he can't pull off being a cool action star anymore which I doubt will happen anytime soon considering how slow he seems to physically age.

Are you asking what movies I know him from? I know him best from The Matrix in '99. He's starred in well-known movies from even before then. I don't understand what kind of time frame you think a fad comprises.

A trend that's been around since The Matrix

Matrix
Bill and ted
Pointbreak
That shit ronin movie
Wake the fuck up zoom zoom, you've got movies to watch.

My Own Private Idaho
Bill and Ted
The Matrix
All the memes

I COULD CRASH YOU FROM HERE, MAN!!!

This low tier bait and I'm not giving you a (You)

zoomers the thread

This. Bill and Ted, the next John Wick... he's set for the next 5 years at least.

Cause literally everyone talking about Keanu right now, in the past few months, has something to do about The Matrix or Point Break. Literally 20 years without anyone talking about how Keanu was in the Matrix. Anyone, playing videogames, anyone, who is the target audience of CyberPunk, ANYONE who has anything to do with the fad is focused on the John wilkes booth movie with the dog, is focused on the meme and nothing else.

If anyone cared about him pre-Dog-loving movie time, why don't they have a Neo skin in Fortnite?

Because CD-PROJEKT-RED plans to make a game what is good and fun, not some shovelware using celebrities or known trademarks to promote itself.

I played entire Witcher trillogy and it is very good(combat in Witcher 2 needs some fixes but anyway).

I believe that cyberpunk is really going to be a very good and fun game.

Fuck this faggot OP, hijacking to talk about the actual game.
What if Gilchrest is the player if they pick the corpo start?

Attached: Corpo Start.png (948x959, 1.4M)

speed

without touching google
Matrix 1-3
Bill and Ted 1-2
Point Break
Constantine
Johnny Mnemonic
Sad Keanu meme
Immortal Keanu meme
Man of Tai-Chi

Get shit on zoomer, Keanu Reeves is one of the few hollywood superstars that isn't a piece of shit wrapped in human flesh

/thread

not really probable/possible. The way it's shaping up they're delivering a strong narrative with some choices. So your background is probably going to be winnowed down. More like Mass Effect, where your history was 3 decisions that were barely relevant except some side quests.

the game is coming out in 2077 idiot

You said his fame is a trend, when he has literally been famous since the 90s.
You need to stick to arguing that the intense public focus on how amazing he is will be gone by then, and not try to argue that he hasn't had memes about him for years

Attached: 1543252639541.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

Well we know in the corpo start you are somehow going to get fired or fucked over. Why do you think it isn't possible that we end up taking the fall for someone who sold out a convoy?

This kid is definitely 15, he doesn't know sad Keanu. People have always respected him for his selfless and genuine attitude compared to other celebrities. We've known of his history since Yea Forums was a thing.

John Wick 3 was the best grossing movie of the franchise and almost immediately got slated for a fourth film in 2021. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. I'd say his fame is back on the rise if anything, especially with the memes and Cyberpunk.

zoom zoom

>By then the whole Keanu Memes will be gone.

Attached: 1528904709670.jpg (1078x951, 369K)

Just imagine being this stupid

>The way it's shaping up they're delivering a strong narrative with some choices
So not an RPG and more story-shit, great

The FUCKING Matrix you damn zoomer

I legit fucking lol'd at your stupidity... and then at myself for falling for a troll. You are in fact trolling right? I mean you gotta be... or maybe you're like 10 years old or something.

I'm sorry, I beg to differ, you're all right.

The MATRIX guy is very talented. Constatine was a masterpiece. He'll definitely be loved, appreciated and glorified for his new role in Cyberpunk.

Attached: Keanu Meme.jpg (1328x902, 178K)

Cause Endgame doesn't exist, true facts.

Retard

they've been saying this for 30 years. keanu is the dying PC of hollywood

>And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them. They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."
Acts 1:9-11

Attached: keanu.jpg (1100x619, 56K)

I know he
>Had a stillborn
>Likes Motorcycles
>Does his own "action" but not his own "stunts"
And I like his voice.