Is griefing in games dead Yea Forums?

is griefing in games dead Yea Forums?

Attached: 53725681_428078794600754_2927993881310003200_n.png (509x336, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovI0gBwEX1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pPoKaoJu0m4
youtube.com/watch?v=Au4JesxGhUg
youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qm1rneT8Z88
youtube.com/watch?v=bIVTT4fgPQI
youtu.be/YEH9T6U5bW0
youtu.be/ZfLJSLcOeOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3AYJFPhXs
youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc
youtube.com/watch?v=MaQYQnrPgSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtu.be/bsj0Mfl91wo
4stats.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=2yUCIU1qvPw
youtu.be/RImVPqpIqvo
youtu.be/Y3samynPxek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYAcXoz8PE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=9F-8crKa_7o
archive.fo/okZJl#selection-62221.41-62221.47
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gaming is dead

Not while i yet live

any kind of fun aspect in gaming is dead. any kind of socialization, spontaneity etc is dead.

BASED

Absolutely not. The punishment for griefing is so severe. That it makes it more rewarding. Griefing now is am art. Ten years ago it was just general retarded shit. If you can grief now and not get banned or suffer consequences, you're doing it right.

>I'm gonna report you!
>report them for abusing the report function against you
>they get banned

People still play Ark so griefing is happening somewhere

it been dead ever since big youtube channels started doing epic troll vids and not genuinely wanting to piss people off to the point of them breaking something
rip goron city
rip zomby
rip myg0t
10 years ago you could get a retard to drop their own d0x in 1.6 scrims by cheating and saying you could whoop their ass

Attached: images.jpg (159x317, 15K)

No but Delfy quitting (after I discovered a trick in TF2) makes it seem as though it's dying. But it's not, only the game.

this the only thing i do is grief

This is mostly true.

My friend and I kill our team mates and destroy team gadgets in ranked in Rainbow Six Siege. Also I pop into Jackbox streams and say nigger and faggot so I can watch the streamers cry like bitches

>myg0t
I miss Methodize's videos. It's a shame youtube took them down for his 'colorful' sprays.

You can do that now. People are so revieling and personal. I doxxed a twitch streamer based off his obscure name alone. Dad owned a law firm, Jews, kid went to Jew school, family had 3 houses. Found out phone numbers addresses, etc. Posted in the twitch chat and got perma banned from twitch on my 6 year old account. All that Info with one username. All you have to do is provoke and assume, they fill in the rest.
>I bet your from alamaba with you shit accent
>"NO IM FROM OHIO"
>Wow niggerville Akron, what a surprise Tyrone
>"I'm from Columbus you faggot! 216 represent"

Cross reference that with a user name and you have all you need. People don't realise how easy it is to really dox someone when you make it personal and they are so quick to defend themselves. Especially if you grief and humiliate them. Bonus points if you get the teammates or opponents to hop in on it.

play rust

>Another Facebookfrogthread

Oh boy

Attached: 1251235213.png (598x869, 354K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ovI0gBwEX1g
Remember the good old days?

>Watching Twitch
>Watching Jews on Twitch.

Might as well just watch TV if you're going to do that.

Attached: 1556026976161m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

I miss being 13 and epic

team avo deserves ice cream

It’s the same as it always was, you just grew out of it.

It's been dead for years. Anyone who cares about the game they're playing, is playing in ranked mode, and griefing is a one time thing in ranked.

Aside from that, people grow up and it's only really funny to kids

Griefing is what you do when you can't hang in fair PvP but you're too much of a child to just accept your inferiority.

>needing to purposely grief
>not just being so good at the game that it upsets people
pathetic

>griefing
>not just saying anti-/pol/tard shit in chat and watching /pol/tards stop playing to spew shit that will get them banned

Attached: 1555432169539.png (250x250, 111K)

what a CHAD

I AM SUPERIOR TO ALL OF YOU PITIFUL INSECTS
Reminder that you are still playing with children’s toys aka video games

spreading the passive agressive poison pills i see.
i hope yo uare doing it in league.
these fuckers deserve evrything they get.

calling them children's toys only makes you look worse if you grief because you're bad at them

You're only griefing your parents, though

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

If you don't know this song youre a poser faggot

>muh fuggin /pol/
Rent-free =)

I don’t grief at all in multiplayer games if I ever play them. You can keep taking your money-laundering addiction simulator seriously but you should always know that you’re still getting the same entertainment value as playing peek-a-boo as a child

there is literally no better feeling than listeing to someone freak out because you didn't play games how they wanted you to

but on the flip side getting a sperg banned is extremely fulfilling, cause you know it's really fucking with them. there's only so much words can do...

Attached: Mitchell-Image.jpg (487x365, 41K)

I don't hate them, they're fun to provoke into spergouts.
World would be less wacky without those retard clowns. They're really funny when genuinely angry.

Attached: 1541439514022.jpg (500x523, 47K)

>

Attached: 1559257318909.jpg (621x502, 47K)

99% of "griefing" use to just be calling someone a nigger or telling a chick to go back to the kitchen for half an hour until they eventually quit or started crying. Most people online wised up to that.
Good griefing still exists but it's just as rare as it's always been.

Attached: 1530842364552.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

This but unironically. Yea Forums is such a counter culture that being /pol/ is becoming extremely blaise and it’s more fun to troll /pol/tards cause they get baited so easily it’s funny

Look at the interview of Ben Shapiro vs that bbc news guy and look at the manlet hissyfit he throws it’s hilarious, and it’s the same reaction you get if you grief em.

I bet good money Yea Forums will be liberal in the next culture cycle , because that will be more edgy

Nah i engage in griefing regularly. Not necessarily full blown griefing, usually just pushing boundaries to see what people are willing to take
>RS2 playing commander
>get on radio and tell team that to prove loyalty to the cause, I want them to now down their nearest teammate.
>killfeed lights up with several teamkills.
>commend them for their astonishing loyalty.
Another time
>commander in the back lines with a radio boy
>sniper is next to us being useless AND opening up the possibility we get naded/RPG’d
>tell the very new (sub 20 hour) radioman I need a favor
>he looks at me with dead shark eyes. Ask him if he trusts me
>nods head vigorously.
>tell him I need him to shoot the sniper next to us.
>visibly consternated, character model juggling around
>urge him on
>he crawls on up and dumps an entire M16 burst into him, didn’t just double tap the guy
>thank him for his loyalty.

Attached: image.jpg (59x79, 6K)

>99% of "griefing" use to just be calling someone a nigger or telling a chick to go back to the kitchen
Yeah greifing post 2015 maybe. Back in the day greifing actually meant more than you could possibly imagine.

Get fucking knowledge. youtube.com/watch?v=pPoKaoJu0m4

I was playing rocket league and the guy had a faggot twitch name and he was shit and talking shit. So I got on his stream and doxxed him and had half his chat turn against him when they found out. I don't watch twitch at all.

rs2 is great for this. there was one time a commander dropped napalm on our spawnpoimt and was instantly kicked, but the damage was already done. it was hilarious

>purposely stand infront of snipers as they try and snipe until they get annoyed and kill me
>have them kicked for tk

Attached: breadstick.jpg (1039x1300, 157K)

>kitchen for half an hour until they eventually quit or started crying
That really takes me back. I used to do that aaaall the time back then. Every time a chick used the mic I'd tell her to go back to the kitchen and they'd always get upset over it.

>playing dota
>call girl on the enemy team a hambeast and tell her to get back to sucking cock because that's the only thing she's good for
>she quits a few minutes later and the enemy team says that she started crying

Attached: 1561001976957.gif (600x324, 973K)

Unfortunately the games been going to shit.
I also had an incident as heli pilot. Can’t remember the circumstances exactly.
>flying Huey. Got into petty argument with hotshot McGee cobra pilot who was sucking himself off.
>can’t just crash into him. Easy way to get votekicked
>ingenious plan devised
>wait till Huey is nearly full of players (8 passengers or so)
>in vehicle chat, instruct door gunners to light up the cobra as we fly by it. For no discernible reason they listen to me and begin peppering the heli with m60 fire.
>cobra is taking some component damage, levels out and sees my chopper firing on him
>nukes us out of the sky with hydra rockets
>garners 8 teamkills
>immediately kicked by players.

Attached: image.jpg (235x330, 71K)

why is it going to shit?

Used to be really fun, now you just get counter-griefed/doxxed by whoever you do it to if you aren't hiding every bit of your tracks. Shit sucks because a little friendly jabs make the game that much more fun. People take this shit way too seriously now

>doxxed
How? Are they back tracing you?

>Bully girls in voice chat
>They add me afterwards
It makes no fucking sense, it's happened like 4 times. I'm even being playful I'm just being a dick and telling them how fat they sound or something usually. It's only if they're annoying that I bother talking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPoKaoJu0m4
I wanna go back bros

here is that (you) you so desperately wanted

Steam profile digging, accidentally using a handle more than once, a mod grabbed my IP during a GMod troll me + 4 other guys were doing and called my cell. Shit's annoying

*I'm not even being playful

>not using different names on all your platforms

its illegal

Can't you take some sort of legal action against that?
The endgame would be griefing them in court with fines

I've had that happen once. She added me after I bullied and apparently she really liked being shittalked by me. Complete fucking slut. Never played much with her because she's dogshit at the game and playing Dota with bad people on your party is a recipe for disaster.

Attached: 1560995458184.png (495x495, 408K)

>a mod grabbed my IP during a GMod troll me + 4 other guys were doing and called my cell
lmao I hope you answered and told him to kill himself. The fuck is he going to do.
Using a handle multiple times shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not putting your IRL information anywhere. My steam profile's private and I don't even put my real name anywhere, initials at best.

Player base seems to have changed fundamentally. Big VOIP bug that made it almost impossible to hear people talking.
The campaign update seemed so cool until every single server started running it. Every campaign was a South stomp, seems servers are only just going back to normal matches.
Poor support from tripwire, aggravating changes to the things that made the game fun to play (RPG Resupply cooldowns) and inability of NVA to respond to aerial threat of helis effectively.

>t. Scrolls Yea Forums/YouTube all day

Griefing is for faggots who desperately desire attention.

wow user youre so mature and over it. how do i become as cool as you?

>Doxxing
I am an old man whose last mp games were Tf2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Do people go about sending denial of service attacks to each other now? or what the heck is this?

I use to grief people on Call of Duty with a few autoaim hacks with Yea Forums a few years ago...Ah fun times.

Wargaming employees dox players because they have access to player data.

You aren't safe anymore. I bet some extremely kikery is going on at Steam, Epic, Origin, battle.net etc because there's always going to be some super autistic SJW in every company that'll do something like this for pitiful reasons.

While we're on the subject, did you guys know z0mby died? Apparently he overdosed on drugs.

Rip.

oh God the VoIP is glitchy as hell all the time for me. half the time I try to use it my game locks up and when it comes back VoIP doesn't work. I have to restart it and hope it doesn't do it again

>girl is on team on random match
>Everyone is bombarding get with shit
>The only time I talk is to play the game and call strays
>No one listens but the girl
>We stomp amd carry the game, I never give her any attention but the strats and winning
>Everyone else is blasting me and arguing because it's obvious I don't give in and they jelly
>They throw and try talk shit
>We win and girl says to add her/accept FR
>I ignore her and everyone else and re que for another game
>Leaves comments and messagesr to add her and party up
>Never reply, never add.

Attached: deusex-NSF everywhere JC. Your orders are to shoot on sight. A UNATCO informant on the North Dock ca (862x228, 33K)

I agree that everyone is way too serious now. sometimes i feel like im living in a alternate dimension where everyone is crazy. maybe that's just me though

no way

I see /r/topmindsofreddit is here to be passive aggressive and totally not Be a far left shill.

We own you

Nope fuck niggers
This it really is an art form

My goal in life is to bring back old-school griefing.

I got permabanned from the /vg/ Arma group because I managed to dox a member based on a username and his father's name found in old Arma 2 chat logs. I made a long video showing the process topped off with images of his little sister in a slideshow with "Don't use the same username" overlayed set to the music from south park in that segment where the cycle of Indian jewellery factories to daytime television auctions to smelters is shown.

Shit was so cash

Honestly, with everyone obsessed with calling shit out as "toxic" I see a lot of potential to capitalize on.

But you're protecting now.

I talk shit constantly and ruin other people's games wherever I go, be the change you want to see in the world.

Attached: 1560275413255.jpg (574x680, 159K)

>Wargaming employees dox players because they have access to player data.
Source? I used to play WoT but quit a few years back, this is the first I'm hearing of WG doxxing players. WG are jews but there's no way they're doxxing people (intentionally)

Yeah there's a video of him shooting up heroin before cutting to a pic of his obituary with some music playing over it
youtube.com/watch?v=Au4JesxGhUg

Yea Forums is just contrarian and all the /pol/ fags fail to see that the initial /pol/ shit was sarcastic/ironic and it snowballed into shit and infected this whole website

I used to be a part of their "community".

Bunch of absolute faggots they turned out to be, autistic /pol/tards and cringy weebs. Glad I ditched that forum when I turned 14 ages ago. Yeah, I was a kid, their target audience.

But how do we get blubbering babies banned? Using their own medicine against them and what not.

Attached: 1351135255050.jpg (233x204, 13K)

COUPON BUG DOT COM

Why'd he do it, though? Didn't he have a wife and kid?

you can get consolebanned for it

No don't lol
you did exactly as he said and he didn't even directly insult /pol/
he owns you

non-offensive passive aggressiveness with outlandish insults that aren't too severe make people seethe because they dont understand it and if they do they cant report you for it

Attached: 4beace7153aa05475477053abcf19978.jpg (736x1104, 100K)

>99% of "griefing" use to just be calling someone a nigger or telling a chick to go back to the kitchen for half an hour until they eventually quit or started crying
lolno
You pull real dickass theif shit or use exploits, or anally ravage RPers.

Doxxing and DOS are two different things. DOSing is denial of service, which nowadays requires multiple people or a server to send a huge influx of packets, back in the day with server compacity it was easier. Now servers are way more advanced and have anti DOSing. Compared to doxxing which is easier and less time consuming. And with everyone taking everything personal, they practically tell you who they are without you even trying. Dox>Dos

based sperg

My nigga. All you need is a username and some old info, and you have the ammo you need. The more you do it, the easier and better ways you can find to do it. Don't stop God's work user.

>wife and kid
>25 years old
huh

Na /pol/ lives rent free in your minds.
Yea Forums is /pol/.

>It's ironic
Nigga the pol spirit had always been the soul of this site.

t. resetranny

Good luck doing that with a private call, got 4 of them in one day, picked up the 4th one and there was an obvious kid on the other end telling me to kill myself. Not a real big deal but annoying when you're trying to just play a game.

you're doing it right
Non /pol/tards sleep in you head space for absolutely free

>I bet good money Yea Forums will be liberal in the next culture cycle , because that will be more edgy
Never has been, never will be. Leftism is counter to what Yea Forums is about.

Trolling is an art. People just don't understand. how subtle it needs to be. Griefing is no different.

>shitposter Sean takes a dump in the punchbowl and talks about how he ruined the punch for everyone
>Trollmaster Terry snickers audibly anytime someone drinks from the punch, despite not having done anything to it, making everyone paranoid without him having to say a thing

Video games are no different.

Kamisamurai and Femenely (however it's spelled) has been leaking (aka doxxing) personal information about certain players to their respective clans and friends. They got a job at WoWs NA not so long ago.

That makes no sense.

post griefing kino
youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ

Attached: 1553426058273.jpg (554x418, 48K)

You'll be fucked when there is a database leak at Steam or with your bank.

A great thing is that the web is increasingly putting more of people's personal info out there.

Soon we'll have AI that can detect people's social media based on just a picture of them.

Um, sweetie, if you hadn't noticed, this is 4channel.org and we don't tolerate your racist nazi bullshit here.

Yet you're still replying
If had some actually bait instead of holding a mirror in front of you, you'd be fuming

Imagine being such a child that this is "fun" for you.

Grow up and have sex.

You're the one obsessed here.

still replying huh?

>A great thing is that the web is increasingly putting more of people's personal info out there.
There is literally no way to buy something on the Internet without giving up personal information. Bitcoin transactions can be traced to the source at any time and prepaid cards are blocked

>I....m...Not mad ..... You are!

>No u!

Owned

I use gift cards
Nobody's getting me.

name one (1) good game worth playing released after 2003
just one (1)
I'll wait

You use to get banned from servers, which was acceptable. Now you can get banned from an entire game that you paid $60 for.

Oh look, a SJW is projecting himself unto others.

>z0mby is dead

Monday just started and it's already ruined

I remember playing cod4, hardcore search and destroy, and tossing c4 immediately at spawn and killing half the team while crinkling a water-bottle into the mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=qm1rneT8Z88
I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW CAPTAIN AMERICA KICKS CAPTAIN PLANET'S ASS

The meta game in 2019 is learning how to bait people into doing something banworthy

literally the only reason I'm looking forward to Classic desu

There will always be a way to grief. Its just getting harder to be more blunt about it.

why did that make me laugh so hard

literally this

unless I was a oil arab or something im not risk losing a $80 game

learn new vocabulary, you faggots are so fucking easy

I feed on purpose in League of Legends.
I only have the game installed to do just that.

>stop the violence

Attached: 1560151678385.gif (300x182, 313K)

t. election refugee

Have sex.

The clit swells when its being berated

No, and it's even easier to do than before, With modern matchmaking systems you don't have server admins that can watch what you do and instaban you, they all rely on shitty reporting systems that just pull numbers and chat logs because no games have true communities anymore.

>Decide to Grief
>Throw game terribly, teammates start raging in chat
>"Sorry Guys, I'm doing my best!"
>Continue to sabotage game
>Teammates continue to rage, start doing things ingame to me like TKing, slurs, etc
>Report them
>1 week later "The player you reported has been punished"

And you can continue to do this forever as long as you don't repeat the trend too frequently. Almost any team-based game is vulnerable to this and it's so fun to do. Not only do you get to grief without getting banned, but you actually get to ban the people you are griefing.

Attached: 1538070723777.gif (128x128, 9K)

No? I thought zoomers spamming memes and doing in-game harm to streamers is griefing

I live how you guys pretty much trolled yourselves here.

but the left is pro loli

Ah, I see now.
I am an anti-social fuck who was almost born in the Gen X so I never used social media and my identity is worth shit to the world. I have not but a cent to my name but your new world seems scary to me so I guess I will go wait by the funeral home.

Thank you for your time sonny.

Have chex.

Attached: Chex-RecipeImages-ChurroChexMix[1].jpg (770x770, 67K)

Man this boy is shook.

I thought the game was to bait people into banning themselves. At least that is how it goes on Rainbow Six.

>Soon we'll have AI that can detect people's social media based on just a picture of them
You mean now.
Never publish a photo from a phone, for some reason a God damn lot of metadata is clustered with it.

So was polshit before the invasion, but they had nowhere else to go. Seeing their low-IQ xenophobic bullshit in every thread imaginable is tiresome.

I remember there was a Medal of Honor game on the PSP with online MP that I got seriously good at and I'd just torture people. I'd rack up more kills than anyone else on my team and then just teamkill relentlessly. Since I was usually carrying the team they'd let me just abuse them. I'd get kicked from time to time but god damn I'd love just turning around after half a game of being a hero and just unloading at my teammates at a spawn point

>cant speak english
>i troll u!
(You) are the one who took the bait

Right, sure. I don't play this triple-A garbage any more.

better luck next time!

Attached: try again.png (353x173, 7K)

Not really, but there's more tryhards so it's not as common. Griefing was at it's peak when people didn't take video games so seriously. Now everyone is overly cautious that when they get griefed, it isn't for much.

Yea Forums is becoming pro tradcon anti degeneracy.

>xenophobic bullsh
You mean facts.
>Invasion
We have always been here newfag.
Only Invaders are the Reddit idiots who came here to take on "the alt right" after all these left wing rags published stories about Yea Forums.

Lol you sure showed him. Nigger.

Yea Forums has always been xeno phobic aka high iq. It's you're not racist you're not paying attention.

Yup, sure did

Here we go.

Attached: 1288590747732.jpg (446x400, 45K)

gmod was a good griefing game due to how broken most of the content was

left 4 dead

I'll never understand the obsession with /pol/ some fags have. They haven't been relevant for 2 years due to post-election exhaustion. And even then, they're a vocal minority on this site. There's so much more fruit to harvest on the internet and this is what you settle for.

>And even then, they're a vocal minority on this site
Imagine being this naive lmao

youre delusional or purposefully blind
just in this thread look at the assblasting that one post caused

It's fun

Attached: carryingyourteam.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Devilish

>4 posts
>1/4 is agreeing
>1/4 is ironically shitposting
I haven't seen anything come from /pol/ in ages. Just shitposters fucking with shitposters pretending to be /pol/tard. There hasn't been any commotion from that place in years. They're irrelevant.

Nope. It’s easier than ever now
>Play terribly whether intentionally or otherwise
>Teammate starts sperging out
>Either play worse or AFK in spawn
>Teammate gets irate(hopefully)
>Tell them they’re reported for toxic behavior
>Report them
>Watch as they mysteriously disconnect

Attached: 84705B9F-990A-4500-8731-7D35977924B9.jpg (422x442, 55K)

glad hes dead and i hope wherever you go after death that hes in a shitty place and hurting extremely
just for doing drugs
what a faggot

>game has built in griefing

fucking deathgarden

>shitposters fucking with shitposters pretending to be /pol/tard.
Reminds me of the FBI raiding a CIA honeypot

This.

Use whatever system you have to your advatantage. Adapt.

Grab a random girl's photo, slap it as your account photo and name yourself something feminine. Join a game with some friends and if anyone criticizes you, report them for toxic behaviour. If someone is voice chatting, report them for sexual harassment

Get the cucks locked out of their accounts.

low hanging (you)s just like every post here

Attached: its_that_easy.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Literally only played hardcore mode in Call of Duty so I could claymore and flashbang grief my teammates.

Wish I had the Three Kingdoms version of this pasta. Can't find it anywhere.

>Make the whales go bankrupt by forcing them to constantly buy the same games with different accounts
It’s kind of a pyrrhic way of thinking even if it’s funny

Attached: 799EEB89-05FF-4371-8D1C-E17FCEB74A5C.jpg (1024x564, 48K)

>post got deleted

Attached: 1559524548519.gif (659x576, 137K)

Don’t wanna upset the Chinese advertisers now do we?

>spam got deleted
post 1 (one) time that shit worked outside of the example the one jap who made it gave

yes, kids get their edge on these days by being racist on social media

that's all the proof we need, friends. they're taking over

Tienanmen pasta has been getting deleted for months now you fucking cretins. It does fucking nothing other than spam.

that's exactly what they want you to think

I don’t see any Chinese posters on here any time it’s been posted, coincidence?

Attached: 2052EB82-A08B-4C7D-B287-E34429F001A9.jpg (300x213, 16K)

banter > griefing

Attached: 1551219005093.jpg (3264x2448, 707K)

>tfw soundboard griefing is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=bIVTT4fgPQI

Speak for yourself. I have my patent leather boots polished to a peerless shine, just waiting for the day the fags get stuffed back in the closet and you bitchens get in the kitchens and make me my damn sandwich. Zeig heil!

Banter becomes griefing when used properly

[FINAL ASSAULT]
WOOOAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

>/pol/ isn't a containment board for crazy people and actual boomers.

closest thing ive done to griefing in recent times youtu.be/YEH9T6U5bW0

thats a good one
love shit like this where you just make it look like accidents and get away with it
gmod rp was good for this too

Didn't it evolve into being overly nice & supportive to the point where people would swear at you getting them banned, or did I just dream that?

Attached: frens (2).jpg (2000x1081, 658K)

so apart from Rust where can you still do good griefing?

before the patch of a few months ago you could grief in fallout76 by destroying people's constructed camps. it would cost them hundreds of resources to fix. in fallout76 no one gets banned (beth ignores all reports)....also in fallout76 you can still do trade scames (bartering trick)

Attached: indejghjghjx.jpg (194x259, 13K)

I prefer the ones with threatening child rape and making people want to kill themselves but to each their own.

i wouldnt call rust a good griefing game
it takes too much effort and its ultimately the goal of the game anyways

>low IQ
>xenophobic
Pick one.

>boogeyman doesn't appear, therefore it's real
real question is how do we make low IQ whites disappear?

I'd constantly bait teammates to teamkill me in Halo: Reach so I could boot them. That game overall had a ton of grief potential. Always liked plasma pistoling teammates in vehicles so they couldn't move

Simply being nice as possible no matter the context makes people seethe hard as fuck so you just report them after they say the right nono words

>money-laundering addiction simulator
the only online games i play are free and don't even have a cash shop

Attached: zpspvk.jpg (388x550, 110K)

Science disagrees

science disagrees

REMINDER: if you call out gook moot for allowing chink shilling you will get banned for "spamming"

>I'm actually only 5 of those posts, not all 7! Ha, take that!

How you gonna post this and expect people to not laugh at you? Damn you're retarded.

Mostly. I'll miss playing Killing Floor 1 on normal, welding someone in a room with strong enemies, then laugh my ass off as they try to leave. Keep in mind, I only did this when I knew I could solo the round.

>NO GRIEFING ALLOWED, NO SWEARS ALLOWED, NO RACISM ALLOWED- PERMA BAN CONSEQUENCES. TRUE RP, NO DRM. FOLLOW RULES OR GET PERMA-BANNED

Attached: BOSS BOUNCER GON BEAT ASS.jpg (233x318, 18K)

>vocal minority on this site.
/Pol/ is Yea Forums. The people who cry about them are redditards.

Yeah that's guy spamming about pol was pretty sad.

Ahem
nigger

This is the admin speaking, you are now BANNED.
plz don't rejoin

Attached: BOSS BOUNCER.jpg (280x395, 21K)

>gets teleported over to an empty spot on the map
"why did you say that word bro?"
>keep denying as he breaks down

>Ben Shapiro
>anything like /pol/

If anything the conservative boomer is closer to /pol/'s actual views.

Attached: 1531402007422.png (960x540, 402K)

youtu.be/ZfLJSLcOeOY

/pol/tards are anyone who doesn't stop their friends from using racist, homophobic, transphobic speech or judge others because of their poly relationships.

>gets teleported over to an empty spot on the map
>"why did you say that word bro?"
Kek not that guy but that's happened to me multiple times, I always just say that I was called a nigger first and it's actually worked a couple times

>be a convincing girl on mic with voice-changer
>harness beta orbiters to defend you whenever you do something stupid
or
>be a very unconvincing girl on mic with voice-changer
>say anything at all

Attached: 1535135756744.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

I grief all the time in GTA:O in hopes people stop playing it so we can get a new GTA. I like to think it's working.

>transphobic
Not a real word.

i also pull the old claim someone called you a nigger in voice chat and have a friend back you up
always gets them either monitored or kicked

So the world is /pol/?

Ah, another strategic master-mind I see, mah nigger

I judge poly relationships, I think anyone who is in one is either A unhappy with their current one and want an excuse to cheat or B is just a slut bag. I will always be judgemental and there is nothing you can do about it.

>wait for team to cap all the points except whatever you need to win
>build a teleporter
>put it as far away from the last cap as possible, probably near the first point
>they either suicide and take 30 seconds to respawn or waste 30 seconds running back

Attached: 1533182561695.jpg (706x1300, 90K)

another good one is breaking the rules when theres alot of shit going on in the immediate area
like lets say 10+ people are talking at once and you just say nigger a couple of times until 1 guy singles you out and gets mad then retaliate when he attacks you

yikes newfag

I used to join servers in Gmod under the name "Donald Trump" with a buddy under the name "Mike Pence" and we would put up a fence around spawn claiming that we were "building the wall". Got banned from many servers but there was 2 or 3 where the mods were actually cool and it went on for a while.
Damn, now I'm making myself wanna reinstall Gmod just to fuck around.

Yes you are.

have fun playing on servers where kids pay 500 dollars for a class with a furry skin, 2000hp and a csgo knife
gmod is probably still fun to fuck around in but damn the modders really lost creativity

Gmod griefing was and still is absolutely based and I have never had more fun in any game than griefing DarkRP

me and my friend also did this other retarded thing
where we would just scream "what the fuck are you doing!" into the mic and then the person we were yelling at and nobody would question who was in the wrong
sometimes not even the victim

*and then killed the person we were yelling at

>have fun playing on servers where kids pay 500 dollars for a class with a furry skin, 2000hp and a csgo knife
i wanted to play cs 1.6 for the first time in like 10 years. only 2 assault servers in north america and one of them let you buy VIP access to get health back when you shoot someone, access to restricted weapons, a parachute, free grenades, and a bunch of other stuff. basically making the game almost p2w. that was so disappointing.

the other server was modded to not let you shoot through the walls which caused major balance issues and ruined the fun of assault too.

ADMIIIIIIIIN

Haven't played in about a year but even then it was obvious that Gmod had gone down the shitter.
Classic

>look up my favorite griefing video
>can't find it

Well, it's dead to me now

Naw I spend lots of my free time ganking lowbies on wow private servers.

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Attached: 1545565924401.jpg (477x401, 15K)

Mine's still here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL3AYJFPhXs

Attached: 1549745054617.jpg (1024x1004, 101K)

Are you joking nigga?
You can literally get people banned from their entire accounts! Griefing ain't dead, griefing is thriving!
Just be a retard in-game, and say some retarded shit that's part of the globalist narrative in a way that'd be really easy to rebuke if you bring up statistics. Then be all smug about you being "smarter than you appear" despite you being at the bottom of the scoreboard since people can't prove your dumbass ideas wrong.
Then when they take the bait, right-click report and away goes their account.
Maximum mad.
This is Griefing's golden age, son!

>You can literally get people banned from their entire accounts!
>playing games without dedicated servers that only deal with bans on a server by server basis

holy fuck you sound butthurt

youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc

ironic

Nah, griefing is still a thing
Just take a look at this thread

Oh god it's like a fever dream

Attached: ..jpg (376x211, 58K)

I prefer to play vidya games and enjoy them in my free time, I have enough social contact every day to not crave it through "pranking and trolling" in video games.

When he says "/pol/" what he means are people with opinions that contradict the narrative. There are a lot of those people.

Anime avatar gmod roleplayer detected

>contradict the narrative
This schizo loonspeak is peak delusion.

Attached: 1558019756510.jpg (393x390, 39K)

Well yeah, it doesn't work on games without one of those central moderation teams pushing some narrative.
For other games without that control freak stuff, you gotta grief with more effort.

>holy fuck you sound butthurt
Are you replying to the wrong dude? Because I'm the one causing the butthurt.

I see your attempt to bait a typical angry anti-shill response. It's decent bait, but LARPing as a shill won't really make people angry, they'll more just be bored with you.

I did warn them that getting baited into being angered is a wonderful way to get controlled, and that REEing over minor things makes you more of a lolcow than the people you're fighting.

>everyone with opinions that are different to my own is a schizophrenic

Attached: 1528483048051.png (608x598, 18K)

kek

>going into a griefing thread and getting baited by weak bait
Cmon son.
If I said "wow what an incel post" would you reply?

>everyone with opinions different than mine is a NPC minion who repeats the fabricated agenda

Attached: 1553878706478.jpg (240x288, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MaQYQnrPgSM

This but unironically and instead of "NPC" I use the term "sleepwalker" or "sheeple"

Lotta autistic manchildren in this thread

>/pol/
>a containment board
you probably don't remember when Yea Forums was the cultural centre of Yea Forums. as someone who has been on this website since 2005, /pol/ is distilled Yea Forums

It's fun, you should join in.

I wonder when exactly Yea Forums stopped being Yea Forums's cultural center and started being a porn dump. ... Or maybe it still is Yea Forums's cultural center, and I'm just willingly blind to its influence.

nah its just porn now
it stopped being the cultural center when online monitoring became more severe

As funny as older griefing videos are, I've started enjoying the FuckingDoug/Stahlsby/JIRXIN/FranzJ style of "complete out of context chaos in video form" type of content.
youtu.be/zF8OMK5vVJc

>I wonder when exactly Yea Forums stopped being Yea Forums's cultural center and started being a porn dump

I was there. It was roughly the end of 2010, and even then I was probably late moving to other boards. Most of Yea Forums's userbase left to go to Yea Forums, Yea Forums or /r9k/ before making their way over to /pol/ by way of /int/, Yea Forums etc. I left about the time of the Jessi Slaughter thread. It felt like it was sliding into major decay by then. Other boards just seemed to have more amusing content.

>Or maybe it still is Yea Forums's cultural center, and I'm just willingly blind to its influence.

It's not. It's not even in the top 3 most browsed boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Attached: 1539541738993.jpg (600x250, 55K)

Nah, there's probably a more accurate explanation than the NSA/CIA/FBI intentionally derailing Yea Forums with porn.
It's more likely that Yea Forums users got derailed into porn by each-other. Porn is addictive, especially to people who have poor willpower, are unhappy with themselves, or want to distract themselves from their own feelings.

sounds like somebody just got TROLLED!!!

>JIRXIN
god-tier taste
youtu.be/bsj0Mfl91wo

I only play Mordhau lately for the old school bants.
However griefing in games made for faggots is quite an art. Abusing right click reporting, having multiple accounts to right click report. Trolling people to do the wrong thing and then reporting them etc is quite good.

fuck you nigger

I see. Thanks for your input.
4stats.io/
According to this, /trash/ is a relatively fast board
I wonder why /lgbt/ is higher than /s/, /aco/, /d/, /h/ and porn boards. /lgbt/ isn't a porn board. I wonder what they discuss, if it's a board for your sexuality where you can't post porn.

>play bad enough to purposely harm the team but good enough to not be accused of being a troll

There's a fine line, if you can walk it you can harvest unlimited tryhard tears. Bonus points if you convince your teammates you're a normie with the "it's just a game chill out" mindset.

Attached: Wennies.jpg (297x221, 12K)

As a regular /trash/ poster, it's faster because there's someone who regularly floods the board with bumps and new threads to get threads he doesn't like deleted. During the times where he doesn't spam, threads can make it up to three hours without a bump before getting destroyed. When he's spamming, threads die within an hour.

>/lgbt/ isn't a porn board. I wonder what they discuss

Half of what they talk about is transgender stuff, like taking dick shrivelling pills.

Attached: 1543674143117.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Try hitting them with "I only play for fun" as an excuse for why you keep making the same mistakes, it gets them heaps mad. Mostly because it's not actually an excuse at all; it's fun to do well, and even casuals can improve.
It being a complete non-argument is what really gets people riled up because they don't know how to respond to a non-argument other than by REEing.

>if it's a board for your sexuality where you can't post porn
Relationshit, health, feels, /soc/ shit etc.
It's basically /adv/+/soc/+/r9k/, but with less autism and more trannies.

Wow. Didn't it use to get like 1/3 of the traffic around 2015?

Surely you'd run out of shit to talk about really quickly, you'd end up repeating the same shit you've already said because there isn't all that much different stuff you could say.
There just isn't a lot of content.
>Relationshit, health, feels, /soc/ shit etc.
Yeah but wouldn't that just be the same shit over and over and over? Do they honestly enjoy it?
Then again I guess Yea Forums discusses the same shit over and over and over sometimes so I kind of get it.

It's not going to shit, he's just a faggot that can't adapt to change. One of my favorite ways to grief in RS2 after the latest patches is convincing newfags to vote for Saigon, while all the veterans sperg the fuck out screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when the map gets voted in. That map alone is such a rage generating goldmine.

Attached: 1443887469662.png (739x739, 786K)

>Yeah but wouldn't that just be the same shit over and over and over? Do they honestly enjoy it?
/lgbt/ is a normie board, but with trannies.
Normal people are boring. Really fucking boring.
They think that personal drama is interesting. Gossip and shit like that.

>Didn't it use to get like 1/3 of the traffic around 2015?

Yes. There are a lot more confused young men out there now than in 2015.

Attached: 1547954855244.png (771x807, 1M)

Maybe there's just more depth to /soc/ stuff than it appears on the surface and there's more new stuff to talk about that I just don't realise.

Nope. Just be polite, people hate courtesy for some reason and end up sperging in most of the games

so what did you get out of it? did you send him pizza?

there is not
the human mind is still just in its transitional stage
thats why intelligence varies so much from person to person
peoples entire free time could literally be about just talking about other people and the mundane things they see them do
some people are just like that

I doubt it.
They probably have non-/soc/ shit to talk about, but /soc/ shit is genuinely mental garbage.

There is one a non-normaltard can get interested in /soc/ shit and that is to read up on psychology and then try to analyze people based on that.
But that's not what normaltards are doing, they are just exchanging boring anecdotes and memorizing those.

>play csgo ranked first game
>russian player on team
>he's shit, 15 deaths, 0 kills
>blocks me which causes me to die a couple of times
>team kills me at end of round
>call him out and initiate votekick
>Vote fails
>shouts cyka a lot and some other slav shit
>he initiates votekick against me for bullying
>vote passes

Very impressive really I had to hand it to him. CSGO is a toilet now it's FTP.

get owned kid

Fpbp

#rekt
Your fault for playing inferior CS. (Protip: WON CS best CS)

competetive games are always shit
join custom servers

>duhh is griefing dead????

you're retarded op?

Attached: 1544689713291.jpg (993x3617, 434K)

Rolled 'n' trolled then forced to fold.

that right there was a good move bold. Lol'd.

Attached: Doggo trap.png (321x369, 133K)

Just go in a furry server and say you think porn should be illegal.
They will go ape shit.
Don't even bring up furry porn, just porn in general

virtually vain? is that you?

Nigger everyone is going to pretend to be an above it all hapa
Who the fuck is ever going to support liberals or conservatives ever again

doing God's work

furries are literally peak mentally ill so that's not a very high berry to pick.

they're like the kids who pretended to be animals in third grade but never stopped.

True gamers stand for what is just and right in the world

True gamers would never support the bullying and harassment of other gamers because we have all felt what its like to be picked on

True gamers dont post edgy hate speech online in order to "trigger" anybody just because of their different race or sexual orientation

True gamers are accepting of all people because we play with members of every country across the globe and share our cultural experiences every day

True gamers can have fun in games without being a shitlord and ruin other people's fun

Are you a true gamer or are you one of them?

im one of them

i hereby pledge the gamer pledge

Yea Forums is now split between /pol/ and Yea Forums

>tfw fake gamer boy
wtf bros i thought dwarf fortress will make me the real deal

youtube.com/watch?v=2yUCIU1qvPw

What the fuck, CSGO is F2P now? Fuck Valve

Thot patrolled

It has been for sometime. It used to be pretty comfy playing CS source, but now every game is just full of angry Russians.

youtu.be/RImVPqpIqvo
GET OUT OF MY STORE

I always play Sombra in overwatch , for some reason people call me a troll , makes me sad

can someone tell me what they mean when they say crush a can?

We'll see after my first comfy 24hrs of camping in classic

Attached: eb94404e8d858d0a084f0b918d428067.jpg (850x850, 82K)

Fuck you.

Well fuck you, leather man

Attached: avatars-000195200228-m2070l-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

wait to out being a newfag

Fallout new vegas.

Most MP games now are just match smdd cancer instead of open stuff like rust or gmod or even MC so it'd just less relevant in the mainstream.

what do oni loli feet taste like?

Imagine being this much of a faggot hipster

>pepe, wojak, and shitty clown memes
PLEASE go back

like cheese and herbs

>tell chat you have to leave for a bar mitzvah
>chat explodes into antisemitism
>report them all

Attached: 1561366007968.jpg (249x202, 6K)

> go to L4D2
> join expert campaign game
> kill everyone
> votekick random sucker
> everyone votes yes
> leaves the game after

Griefing is alive and well.

>these replies
It just werks.

>Never talk
>Still report all the time for the slightest of things

People still play those 2? Maybe if u play like 1 hour a week at a set up boomer meeting.

Trump is going to prison. He might sell some more weapons to the Saudis first though.

i do this desu

I dont grief anymore but my best memories of griefing were counterstrike source. I would join jailbreak servers, steal someones name, start freekilling and initiate the voteban on the person who's name i stole. It ended with them getting banned 95% of the time. Othertimes i would play seriously and pick one dude to bully the fuck out of and freekill or gunplant when nobody was looking every single round. And no one would believe them

And in wow i would go the barrens and /duel horde and then when they were auto attacking me i would /forfeit causing them to get flagged for pvp and i would camp them until they logged off

>r*ddit spacing

Agreed, about time we put that zionist kike shill in jail.

Attached: 1553445563867.png (800x600, 451K)

in overwatch i just play symm or junkrat and camp the entrance. or if there is only 1 healer on the enemy team i always target him

kinda boring kind of griefing

I've been right-of-center/libertarian since I was fucking 8, but this is unironically the fucking truth.

/pol/-fags literally cannot handle the fucking bants. Yeah, sure, they can dole out the banter and troll very fucking well, but they're genuinely fucking TERRIBLE at taking any of it back. They get too defensive. They don't know how to playfully deflect. Look at all the fucking replies; it's all try-hard shit like "lmao stupid snowflake SJW we won the election fuck you".

The reason people found /pol/ charming in the first place was because they didn't take shit seriously and acted too cool for rational debate. They acted like engaging with the SJW's was beneath them, so instead they just flamed them all day, and that's why everyone thought it was funny as fuck.

Every time I see a /pol/ tryharding, I just want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up. Keep your fucking cool, you fucking idiot. You keep losing your cool and it makes you look UNcool. Big shocker. Big surprise. Learn your fucking lesson.

>they can dole out the banter and troll very fucking well
Not really
Their shit is recognizable from a mile away
Even fucking rational wiki sees through their bullshit and they're normies supreme.

Are you saying I don't make fake Steam accounts just to grief F2P games when I feel like shit after dealing with humanity all day at work? Because I do.

>girls
>makes no fucking sense
Why are you surprised?

Attached: yikes-okaysham-him-yells-at-me-my-brain-my-33968592.png (500x502, 85K)

>right-of-center/libertarian
Means absolutely nothing anymore. Center is right for decades now, libertarians are inconsistent as fuck to the point of title being meaningless, and being right of center means you are a dumb faggot.

MGS3.

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

>playing minecraft on a 30 poeple server
>build a house under tge middle of nowhere way up north
>build a farm, dig up several stacks of iron, is great
>some autismo in diamond armour tracks me down
>have to pay tribute in bread
>one day i don't
>he starts killing me using x-ray
>have to fool him with setting teleport points
>his buddies keep guard just outside of noPvP spawn area
>gets lost while chasing me down my privated autistic mine-labyrinth
Man, shit was cash. The thrill of survival, playing tp-chess, robbing. I aint even mad

>damage controlling this hard

nice try, try-hard

>say words
>money stolen
Absolutely unacceptable

>writing novellas on imageboards
>n-no YOU'RE the mad one
Lmao. I'm going to go and jerk off to another cunny thread.

Enjoy writing the response i won't read

I agree with you, but I didn't want to get into specifics in my initial post. It's almost always stale shit copy-pasted over 100 times, followed by one ground breaking introduction, which is then copy-pasted again 100 times.

It's a mob of useless faggots latching on to something written by someone infinitely more clever than them, and then they all pat themselves on the back and congratulate each other for being so smart as a collective, when it was actually just the one guy.

>inb4 hurr durr leftypol

Shut the fuck up. If you were smart, you'd jot down some fucking notes instead of mincing around like a bunch of animals.

Name 3 games

I'm too smart to fool, you dumb asshole. Your post literally reeks of major damage control after I so astutely dissected your entire verbal platform.

How about instead you just admit that I was right and from here on out you stop losing your cool anytime /pol/ receives even the tiniest hint of banter or sarcasm? You probably STILL think I'm some sort of leftypol shill when I'm legitimately on your side and just want you guys to stop losing your cool anytime anyone even remotely makes fun of you all.

Youre one of the retards. Youre a polfag that flipped his shit and wrote a book cause someone said cringe. Fuck all you altright garbage snowflake faggots.

Notice how you get more and more angry the more I bring up the fact that you guys are bad at handling the bants?

It's because people try to angrily deflect when they're confronted with the truth. Calm down, bro. Chill out.

Fuck you scumfuck, i wasnt the user you replied too you garbage shit. Youd know that if you were here longer than the boomer invasion of 2016. Theres more than one user, you scumfuck saudi cock gargling rightard.

Attached: 12412666634.png (1200x800, 52K)

>I'm not going to read your reply
>reads his reply

One more thing.

LEARN. FUCKING. SUBTLETY.

The reason I typed that in all caps is because you guys lack subtlety to the point of it being uncomical. It's obvious as fuck you're trying to play mad, and it just doesn't work. Projecting a certain character when trolling can be very fucking effective and funny when done right, but right now it's so obvious that you lack the skill or the intelligence to do it.

For example, you might not have even realized I've been playing the "obnoxious smartass" character this whole fucking time.

>inb4 hurrdurr I knew all along it was so obvious

Shut the fuck up, you fell for it entirely. This is me talking now, not the character I've been portraying. You're a dumb fucking faggot, and you're honestly making all of /pol/ look like dumb fucking niggers. Learn to play people before you play the game.

> I've been playing the "obnoxious smartass" character
>i was just pretending to be retarded
Retarded rightards.

not even him, but he's blowing you the fuck out pretty hard right now

You dont even know who (I) am you blithering fucking retard. It's an anonymous board and I have 3 posts, hes been replying to more than 3. Fucking fat shits.

when i say /pol/ i mean the newfags from reddit that shit up every thread ever because something or someone in the thread triggers them

this is the guy you've been talking to, and I just want to say I'm blowing you the fuck out pretty hard right now

All according to keikaku

Who are (you)? No one cares about (you). (You) don't even care about (you).

>recommend me a game
Fuck off i am not going to spoonfeed you

NO WOMEN OR MINORITIES, ONLY N WORD

Attached: 1527629460693_1.jpg (615x526, 29K)

I'm going to stop replying. Not because I'm tired of our conversation, or weary of arguing, but because you've dug yourself into such a big hole that if I say anything more, I'm afraid it'll actually do the opposite and start to make you look better.

See, I'm not retarded. I know at this point your only gambit is to fully immerse yourself in the "loser" character and keep saying purposefully stupid things, but I'm so dire to declare victory over you that I refuse to even give you that solace. I can read right through your plays, old man. This is a young man's sport, and your time is over.

In case you're too retarded to get it, I'm absolutely 100% aware that you're probably in your early 20's or early 30's. I'm giving you this disclaimer because otherwise you would have used it as fuel to try and troll me, but right now I'm just trying to deprive your fire of all sources of possible oxygen.

Holy fuck, you fat fucking retard

5'10" @210lbs
20% bf
1/3/3/3 for 5x5

Even in real life, removed from my projected characters, you still lose to me. I am literally superior to you in every way; intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually.

I'm surprised you haven't just given up yet. What's it going to take?

fatlet republifat

>5'10
KING OF MANLETS

Attached: Why are we still here... just to suffer...jpg (187x122, 10K)

Rise
THE FUCK UP

I'll never forget the night we played the drawing game and my friend obliterated the picture to create a swastika flag and as soon as the streamer figured out what was being drawn slammed the stream down. Great end to the night.

5'11" is king of manlets.
Everything below is just manletdom.

At which height does lankletdom start?
Is 6'3" king of lanklets?

And now for my ULTIMATE bombshell

Remember when I told you I was playing an "obnoxious smartass" in the beginning? I wasn't. I was playing the "out of touch autist" the whole time, which you completely fell for. Even now you're thinking "is he truly autistic, or does he just want me to think he is?"

Am I playing my character right now? Am I serious? This is the beauty of my play. Now, no matter what I say, you will always be second guessing yourself. In truth, "no", I am not an autist in real life. I'm just fairly decent at playing these characters. Even right now you're uncertain if I'm tailoring my words to coax the desired reaction out of you.

I'm revealing myself to you intentionally, because it makes you second guess yourself even more. I'm a genius, and trolling is an art that I've readily mastered.

I am now ready for my praise and kudos. I duked you fair and square.

>Heugh heugh le epic triggered XD get rekt noob
It was never alive.

more like a fatist.

u sound mad as fuck

In fact, I'm so smart that I can even tell both of these are you

Ya they are exactly 1 minute a part, a baby could figure it out you dumb fat.

>True gamers would never support the bullying and harassment of other gamers because we have all felt what its like to be picked on
Lmao not me, get dabbed on nigger.

Attached: 1529688905212.jpg (899x1200, 93K)

>20% bf

Attached: bloatlord.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

No, it's because you over performed the "u sound mad as fuck". You tried to make it seem too casual, which set off redflags in my head.

You truly are too unintelligent for effective trolling.

You are too fat to even notice the timeframe and just guessed.

Did the fucking clown pepe summon /pol/ and anti/pol/ or something?

Attached: 1b9.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

The clown is 100% /pol/ and I try to shit on jew/saudi loving republifat altright garbage as much as possible.

Based

Attached: 1557610431578.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

samefagging again?

I'm 80 percent sure this isn't you, but in either situation, I'm getting a desired reaction out of you. If it IS you, then I call you out for samefagging twice in a row, and you get utterly harassed by me no matter WHAT you post. If it ISN'T you, then it'll make you proclaim it's not, which gives me a whole other laundry list of things to reply with in that case.

Just a quick little tutorial for when I'm not around to teach you how to troll.

Black people are better than you.
fat

Serves them right for forcing me to live. They have no one to blame but themselves

Nah, they ain't.

Attached: Custom Characters.jpg (1365x2048, 428K)

Based. Marks getting hella mad.

They are. One was a far better president than the past 2 white ones that are considered blatantly retarded by the entire world, both of which lost the popular vote.

Obama is half white

>try to do this in Pavlov
>tfw a manlet

You are full fat

>obama
>good president
He's literally only remembered BECAUSE he's a mulatto, not in spite of it.

if you buy it, you get put in a "premium" pool for matchmaking so you dont have to deal with f2p and rampant cheating

Dystopia goes inactive frequently but people still play it enough to fill up a server once in a while. The other two are pretty much always active with at least one server and are still receiving updates.

That's the thing, he wasnt that good and all he did was continue the CUNT republifat policies such as spying and endless war, but at least he helped millions of people literally not die because of genuinely evil republifat run insurance companies. He should have never even considered working with rightards and destroyed your entire political cause and locked up Bush and Cheney war criminals, but oh well. Back to another retard in office who got all his money from his daddy.

"AH RIOT SHIELD, I'M A PUSSY THAT USES RIOT SHIELD"
youtu.be/Y3samynPxek

Attached: MW2 Riot Shield.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Griefing isn't dead, it just evolved with the advent of twitch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYAcXoz8PE&t=1s

Attached: 1560840545528.jpg (750x511, 271K)

wow they all got really mad, too bad the video looks like asian porn

youtube.com/watch?v=9F-8crKa_7o

ARE YOU GOING COCKSUCKING? ARE YOU GOING COCKSUCKING? ARE YOU GOING COCKSUCKING?

>play OW ranked
>literal nigger starts complaining about our team
>ever-so-subtly bait him into a frenzy by stating, matter-of-factly, a perfect blend of truth and lies
>he starts raising his voice
>team mates sense the anger and join in
>team mate drives down a "you're gold border and are still stuck in plat"
>nigger literally goes apeshit and immediately plays the race card, calling everyone "white boys"
>tell him I'm shocked and appalled by his racist behavior and will definitely be reporting him to Blizzard
>tell him to enjoy his vacation as everyone in the match reports him for racism
>he's screaming into the mic at the end of the match about how he dindu nuffin
>get a "thank you, action taken" message from Blizzard literally every time I play because everyone is so easy to bait into being """toxic"""
>in reality I'm the toxic one but I've never been banned
It's not dead, you just have to be crafty.

The whole Dark Souls online experience is built around it.

>Crafty
*Passive aggressive

Like I said, crafty.

There's nothing crafty about passive aggressive and pretending to be retarded. It's woman-tier.

I understand that in the current state of affairs it's all there's left, but it's still pretty sad to be proud of it.

>always

Attached: 1561118619650.jpg (274x184, 9K)

shut up niggerkin.

It's extremely crafty. Griefing only works as long as you're allowed near other players. Plus, it's way more effective at getting under someone's skin, case in point: your post.

MrBTFO still does some good griefing on stream, though it's generally more trouble than it's worth (Getting banned from servers, back-chatting the admin, etc.). Still some really funny content, but yeah, griefing is generally dead. Too many pussies permeating gaming these days crying about "toxicity" and mega-mad virgins reporting.

Attached: MrBTFO.jpg (256x256, 9K)

>playing overwatch
yikes

>crying on Yea Forums
woman-tier indeed, zoomer

>shit works
>b-b-but it's like what women do!
Women are subhumans, but they have mastered the art of being parasitic vermin. Anyone who wants to be a subhuman parasite can learn something from women.

Attached: ca5.jpg (600x1050, 95K)

Tears is still changing nicknames?
I mean, "britbong" was pretty shitty, but so is "mr btfo".

that why you decided to become a tranny?

Name one game with a more palpable prone-to-anger playerbase than Overwatch. You haven't griefed until you've made a female career Mercy cry on Twitch.

@467789219
>shilling yourself
Jesus christ, manlet.

I like spergs yelling on mic like any other, I'm just saying that the methods of getting to that point are fucking weak.

There's some magic in finding the absolute lowest effort required to send someone on a chimpout but I'll still take the long con any day of the week.

Attached: 6234.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Fuck off midget

You shitbag.

Are there any good modern griefing/trolling vids? I haven't been keeping up and only watched DanielSL.

is it more or less fun when you realise they're literal kids

Attached: Manly_tears_lambasted_by_rangemaster_for_holding_derringer_improperly.tiff.jpg (366x466, 28K)

Yeah, MrBTFO has some hilarious videos on his Facebook. His Sansar video is fucking amazing. His YouTube got targeted along with all the other right-wing people so he lost his channel.

It's so easy to spot newfags.

Nah, the alt-right is a vocal minority. Yea Forums was and always will be left-leaning.

It's cute that you think we care. Pathetic. But cute.

Threadly reminder
archive.fo/okZJl#selection-62221.41-62221.47
Read from bottom up

Alt-right is a made up word and Yea Forums has always been about chaos and ludicrousness. Your political leanings are completely inconsequential.

I mean it's not really a word, it's a phrase. But yeah, it's made up just like every other word used to describe things.

I definitely won't, but thanks

Griefing now is just about baiting people into swearing at you then reporting them.

Attached: 7750B43B-D225-4D35-AB2F-626E4564E7B2.jpg (334x506, 42K)