UNIST Thread

Well if they weren't going to explain why it glowed

Attached: 19gorbirth.png (1500x750, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/6pM56gPanP
youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13v75kAoDlyQEzw8-HP_6eBFY1AjIzEUP9c0TcUgXHag/edit?usp=sharing&event=video_description&v=BfXFXCz4o5s&redir_token=WoNZdahMOZhdoZ9w6OhntQfKJGh8MTU2MTQ0ODQ0NUAxNTYxMzYyMDQ1
docs.google.com/document/d/13v75kAoDlyQEzw8-HP_6eBFY1AjIzEUP9c0TcUgXHag/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg86R--_pHY
youtu.be/BAP3pkYD0MM?t=2m14s
twitch.tv/deadlyraveneo/clip/IcyManlyRaccoonPermaSmug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH shit right on time. I love it.

Pass is vee
The more I look at it, the more he resembles his Tag art instead of his UNI one. Not sure how I feel about that.
I took all the names that signed up for the tourney to a randomizer but we still need to address the fact that certain people shouldn't be on the same team lest we get a complete wash.

Attached: Dg8qcGbVQAAIEz1.jpg orig.jpg (1014x720, 163K)

Also, remind me which timezone you're in, broken.

We can also put those people last so as to have more people play. I realize the issue with a team tourney set up is that some people probably won't get to play.

Attached: ricardu.png (638x667, 286K)

My apologies for last time's flub on trying to keep the thread afloat while we still had an active lobby. Got 404d early though luckily it was towards the end of the night.

I'll refrain from unnecessary bumpage if need be. Also, has anyone here come across a player by the name Spud-Zero before?

The dude joined up pretty late into the lobby but played a mean spider boy and merkava.

That's actually the plan. As biased as it sounds, I'll just be using everyone's square color to tier everything up for convenience's sake.
So it's about the purples and people near it who needs to be shuffled around more.

kw: pclobby
gonna try something out here for tonight and see how bad it goes

Attached: 290d2adae078d1959634c604c7d1470b473d89e30c57fb9f026d0690f47bb6f1.jpg (1916x2075, 2.59M)

>My apologies for last time's flub on trying to keep the thread afloat while we still had an active lobby. Got 404d early though luckily it was towards the end of the night.
It was pruned for whatever reason

He's chosen a different character, surely this is my time to succeed!
>4.5k

Pacific time. You're central right?

Congrats on red Claw.

Yep. How about 4PM Central Time, that sound agreeable?
Wagner is incredibly easy to rack up damage with.

I guess that's okay too

Even my fellow greens have all promoted...

Pigging back off this, congtrats too! That was pretty quick work to ge there from green square.

Did you have another time you preferred? I'm basically free for most of Saturday anyway.
Speaking of, punish a blocked B-followup to Hyde fireball. That shit is not safe in the slightest.

You need a change of pace, huo. Try fighting some pubs or even some ranked. The average skill level in these lobbies tend to be a lot higher than most of the online scene on average.

I keep forgetting to sign up for that. Someone remind me to sign up for it.

All the pubs I get just end up beating me in 9 frame delays, and they're always Chaos.

Do it
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/6pM56gPanP

Also
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: DvQaq46U0AAaoPU.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 82K)

Darn, right outside of the range for that 236[B].

Also barely outside the range of divekick too. Looks like I've gotta figure out my spacing against those slashes again.

WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS

Wew early explosion tonight
>punish a blocked B-followup to Hyde fireball.
I've got to look out for those more, I keep forgetting that move even exists

Had to make a new account but signed up.

Attached: 1508560190602.jpg (683x800, 122K)

I prefer evenings but 4 pm is fine. Any time after 3 pm is okay.
Though ideally I would like to play before Friday if that's possible.

Oh, it's just you.
I had your name on the randomizer anyway. We're just 1 off from a full 10 vs. 10 extravaganza
>Before Friday
Sorry boss, I'm wageslaving on the side for EVO so I'm busy on nights this week. We can make Saturday evening something though.

Oh shit, the lobby's already full? Do I dip to make room?

Never expect a Hyde to throw it out unless he's got CS/Meter.
But do punish it sometimes because I try to bait people to press a button when I try to delay it as much as possible without CS/Meter to back me up

It's fine. Or rather please don't so I can make a second lobby if someone else shows up

Alright, well at least join lobbies that have some decent connection first.

I didn't realize Yea Forums played unist. Any good Wagner's or Hilda's in these lobbies? I'm still in the process of deciding who will become my main and my sub.

>I didn't realize Yea Forums played unist
Puts a smile on my face. We've been playing it for nearly two years
We got people who sub Hildas while the "main" Hilda is mia. I think PC has a good Hilda? I forget
Redblade shows up to the thread sometimes and our current wagner main is MIA too.
I can teach basic Wagner stuff since it's really not that hard.

>I didn't realize Yea Forums played unist.
user...

You should've mentioned that before I had to make a new account on a malware website.

Soooooo lobby 2? Or do I save some time and run away crying now?

Do we know if someone is trying to join?

I'll hook it up right now if ya want. Give me a minute. Just wrapping up this match haha.

Also, gonna throw up a BRB right now as I gotta restroom break for a bit so skip me if there's more than just you and me.

I'm not sure about PC but we have quite a few Wagner's and even have redblade joins once in a bit. We have 1 Hilda main and another guy subs her once in awhile.

I don't wanna push too hard if you guys are having a good time.
I'm just not tryna spend 20 minutes between my suffering.

Damn, I dunno what happened to my internet, I didn't used to get 0's in these lobbies.

Hippie how the hell do you do rekka delays on netplay

Years of practice

Attached: 1490794482306.gif (500x377, 888K)

BRB, I'm gonna do a devious thing and try to fix this.

>1 frame
We need to play more Huo

No qualms here about a 2nd lobby. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time during the week to fight lobby1

Wait were we not just at 8? I'm very lost.
I'm down at basically any time though.

EU???

Attached: 1544067381118.jpg (853x1200, 117K)

One guy is, at least on PS

Any tips on how to deal with Seth? I don't know how to deal with neutral with the threat of orb and the setplay is terrifying.

Just block orb, or move around it after it fires.
Seth can't really mix you off orb too hard especially midscreen so if you're confident in blocking that works well

He's only a threat up close and the orb can be worked around, don't let him catch you in his effective 214x range so he can try and cross you up. He's got the lowest health in the game but can also side-switch like it's no one's business so be careful in the corner.

>8 frames of lag
Whew lad. getting close to King Crimson latency (not that I mind too much after playing against Mike recently).

Trying to pull off what little I learned of Carmine's basic BnB over the weekend will be quite a challenge though, haha.

Gimme another second, I've gotta wire up some Serial Experiments Shit to try and make better internet.

Time for some spicy gimmicks.

Attached: Hollow Night.png (851x1317, 580K)

>EU

Fuck, I guess my internet doesn't want to play nice with clawz this week.
I'll be sure to reset my router tomorrow

I've done it, but one false step is going to break a lot of electronics. Tell me if my connection gets better.

When will pic related and his original game finally be part of BBTAG? I hope those datamines come true.

Attached: 1557918663370.jpg (480x720, 122K)

50/50 coin toss between that and Chaos Code to be honest.

ggs pc lobby, ill keep it going but i gotta go to bed.

Attached: 1560741895840.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Do you seriously think they're making new sprites for it?

Attached: 16.png (256x256, 85K)

Not that guy but MVC2 is my favorite fighting game and that game has a mishmash of good and bad quality sprites but I didn't mind it there because I could make dream teams.

I imagine it's the same for him.

Help me, the cute puppy is fucking killing me. Also, I finally have a whole bar with Dash instead of none, does that mean the servers are fixed?

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

When Subtle style announced their revamp for ausche, they could do so to promote their upcoming updated game.

also thank you to deusta and mishi for putting up with whatever the fuck that hilda experiment was

Attached: 1538189947497.png (612x526, 326K)

Man, getting readjusted to uni after playing MAAB feels impossible.

Sure but they still need to make new ones. Arcsys had to revamp Heart to an acceptable level.

I've never fought Hilda before and I suck anyways, so it's all good.

Imagine if they used his old sprites

Attached: 94F28231-BF79-4BB8-9EDC-B7335212B92F.gif (148x222, 31K)

ALERT: ENJOYMENT LEVELS REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS. DESIRE TO CONTINUE AT 0%. DISCONNECTION IMMINENT.

>Join
>People immediately leave

Attached: 1560086638558.jpg (600x578, 198K)

Anyone else seeing a sepia tone/filter?

The virgin nu-sprite vs the chad old-sprite.

Attached: Ryo98_stance.gif (148x218, 22K)

Mika has that effect on people

Why does the game lag at least 8frames whenever I fight Carmine?

Is that PC lobby? I'd keep you company but I'm running a fun lobby 2 on PS right now.

If you're double dipping there's plenty of room here.

That's how the OG blitzkampf sprites are

Have you yelled at your providers yet, razzy?
You're the only 1 bar

Good question. I was getting some mad lag while fighting Huo as Carmine earlier too coincidentally. Is he cursed tonight?

But I'm playing Chaos very badly

Nah I'm in that lobby.

What do you think I do every week?

GGs pc boys, always fun staying up too late

Buster, Clawz, and Mike are all climbing the ranks, and I'm still GREEN. I'm the last member of the green team. At what point do I atone with ritual suicide?

GGs my dude.

Looks like it's picking back up again so all's well that ends well?

You need to put in quite the extra amount of effort since you're playing Yuzuriha

God I suck peepee at this game

Either pick up a sub or grind like mad until your fundamentals begin to develop beyond the wall you've currently hit.

I think that's your biggest issue right now in my opinion.

One day I'll learn how to handle the loli.

Damn it, the E-word is my number 1 weakness.

Effort is important. How do you expect to fight others when they've put in more work than you.
You gotta be tough, consistency and persistence is key.
Don't be a Saya

Attached: The Struggle.jpg (171x432, 69K)

From the looks of it, Saya is my spirit animal. Which manga is this again?

Ggs. Sleep tight

>people are talking about effort and climbing ranks
>I mainly just join these lobbies when I play
It's like 70% Yea Forums lobbies, 20% ranked, 10% training to keep up with my bnbs.

I'm just gonna go on spectate for a bit until this lag goes away. Sorry about that Dia.

Attached: oof.png (353x474, 85K)

Bamboo Blade

Attached: so cute.jpg (144x191, 28K)

I'm kinda surprised I got to yellow, since I must have lost hundreds of games before starting to get the basics of Vat.

Who wants to help me get to light blue square

Still really busy but think I can get some games in.

I actually played decently overall at locals yesterday other than fucking up OSes like usual, despite not touching the game for several days, but then again I played decently at the previous week's locals as well and it was downhill from there.

Picked up, thank you.

Attached: s5 (1).png (460x219, 124K)

>Failing on BnBs
>Failing on keeping track of the OTG number
>Failing on keeping track of where I'm at
>Win doing the same broken 1750 damage combo repeatedly
These drops are incredibly painful.

What are OSes?

Part of that effort is showing up to the lobbies every day in my opinion.

Would help you as I'm currently dipping my feet with a week 1 - level Carmine right now but too up there in squares for it to matter

Even if I'm rusty and fucking up a lot, I've successfully done 6 throw OS's so far so I'm proud of myself win or lose for the rest of the night

Attached: 1534835707452.gif (267x200, 142K)

I swear to god I get worse as this game the more I play, doing the stupidest stuff with fucking up basic shit and what not. I need to go to bed.

Throw tech option selects. Usually something like 1AD, 2AD, or 3B/CAD that defends against throws and something else but loses to other callouts.

The RISKIEST of meaties with 2[C]

Could just be an off night too. If you are taking off have a good night though.

I'm purple right now so I gotta go all the way down

With 1 more futile attempt under my belt, it's time to vacate the premises. I'm gonna go put Komm Susser Tod on a loop and cry under a blanket.

Sometimes I find that it helps to establish goals to reach in a set beyond simply winning. Helps keep the autopilot demon at bay.

Attached: 1542235244504.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Blah, I keep thinking Chaos's FF is an attack.

That's the true victory right there.
>Duplicate file exists
beat me to it.

This works in combos and stuff by the way right?

Feels like a weak poke otherwise.

Well let me know when you get to orange and we'll see how things go.

Attached: UNIEL_Carmine_2B.png (286x167, 4K)

carm 2b is his common OTG button

I know, and I do try. I just feel like over the past 2 weeks I've been just getting worse and worse, along with the fact that I have the strange predicament in this game where I like it, but hate it to death at the same time where I don't feel this in other games I play, and I don't know why.

It's okay, I understand you
I also have a love-hate relationship with this game

Ah I see. I believe I remember seeing it in combo following j.[C] from 236A or something rather.

His combo routes seem pretty tricky the further you get into them since you also have to get dashing in apparently for some of the stuff.

That's a pretty standard route, yeah
His dashes mid-combo are tough, because of how much startup his dash has

I like this one too

Attached: UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe_Late[st]_20180219213612.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Okay maybe I'm just fatigued but is it really laggy?

I'll give it one more go before putting Carmine on the shelf for the night.

Waifu showing the fundamental differences in playstyles and my complete lack of fundamentals while only having combos with hyde

Attached: Alignment.jpg (791x960, 130K)

Carmine's execution is extremely hard, I wanted to play the character but he is definitely to difficult for me.

I'd way it was more like me showing my lack of fundamentals and pretty much getting stand tech instead of antiair OS like 4-5 times rather than anything else. Waifu doesn't have the annoying zoning down as Hyde quite yet understandably.

We've been abandoned, Sai...

Alright I wasn't going crazy. It says 3 bars for our connection but we've been bouncing between 4f to 7f constantly in the last few matches. Guess I'll stop here for tonight.
GGs, I'm a bit annoyed I couldn't land a single BnB despite having a good handful committed to muscle memory. Even with this lag I shouldn't have dropped so many.

Post your one favorite move of your main

Attached: BAKAMON GA.png (845x413, 15K)

Attached: guruguru.gif (358x353, 48K)

So it seems. Got 5 more matches in me actually because I gotta CS it up for abit too sadly!

Coolest things he's got

Attached: UNIST_Hyde_22X.png (460x452, 44K)

>grab just fucking whiffs because fuck you
Is akats grab hit box too high to work on crouch or did I just do it to early off oki?

Obvious choice

Attached: 1537461064388.png (400x377, 128K)

Yeah I know, not b tatsu
DORYA

Attached: 4CCDFA29-7796-4B45-963B-D0DC93A27CAA.png (259x405, 8K)

Parrying that divekick was sick Dash!

Yo atic you know a guy named Johnny Salami?
Was curious about what you thought of him

You definitely did it too early to catch my wakeup

Yeah, he shows up to locals and I played him last week. Saw him yesterday as well but didn't get any games with him. He's a pretty solid Akat.

Ah okay. Good to know, thanks.

Even if I don't do often or as much as I should be, it's still fun to finish a round with it.

Attached: UNIST_Eltnum_j.Throw.png (266x280, 5K)

*full screens u off a parry*
Heh... OOU BABAAAA

Wag's buffed shield is a miracle of the universe.

I never realized the hit-stun on 214B was that insane

Attached: hitstop.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

Attached: D9seAB5U8AAFwyu.jpg (494x2048, 70K)

>Parries a bullet
>Pulls the gunner back in

Attached: Thinking.png (270x277, 165K)

Attached: Scraper_Sky_High.png (33x569, 16K)

Beautiful, isn't it?

Alright PC dudes, time for bed. A pleasure as always.

Did you encounter him on ranked or something?

>TACHIKIRU

GGs everyone
I'll return with better hyde confirms

Attached: 1556042211541.gif (512x384, 505K)

Nah, he's just been popping up in the Akatuski channel a lot lately. Haven't seen him play at all so I was wondering if he was good or not

GGs
Practice your sion too, I need more experience killing her than my own mirror.

Attached: DFrnFEsXkAEpFje.jpg orig.jpg (3065x2400, 395K)

I'd have stayed longer but see Although it looks like the network is probably messed up in general. Just tried a few matches against someone I regularly have 1f-2f connections with and it started shooting up for some terrible reason.

Attached: Chaos Code Mika.jpg (650x918, 312K)

Other than that embarrassing second round, the frames seem to fine now, Hippie.

Attached: CUTE.png (450x732, 165K)

I don't think I'll play elt much anymore
She just doesn't fit me too well

Reminder not to play on wifi.

That was a fun set Dash, thanks for continuing to play through the emptied out lobby!

Thanks to everybody who joined up in Lobby 2 as well!

GGs everybody. Might be back later but if not, hope you all have a good night!

Attached: 1553731188236.jpg (720x1024, 79K)

Man we used to have like 5 eltnum players and now they're gone, switched characters, or on PC.
I gotta learn how to kill this character

Attached: 50566466_p3.jpg (600x800, 226K)

ggs, you really should come by more since you're almost the only person in the lobbies who consistently would force me to get the antiair OS down or die.

hippie doesn't run the assault/throw mix as much since he has the zoning/chip damage instead and I also get 1-2f more with him so I get hit by raw Hyde assault j.B anyway.

Is there a gif of gord just infinitely spinning his scythe

Can you post the long Gord 5c image

They all went back to melty blood.
The secret tech to killing her is waiting for her to get nerfed in cl-r

I've been around more often lately.
Strike/throw mix is pretty much my entire gameplan, sadly

Not that guy you're replying to but here

Attached: DIJl586UQAA8v--.jpg orig.jpg (4096x445, 62K)

Thank you user!

How many Wald mains does Yea Forums have?

Best I could find. I rely a tad too much on it in the air.

Attached: 350px-UNIST_Vastista_B+C.png (350x213, 43K)

We used to have like 3-4
But now we have Basto and Frank

Attached: Mika Gummy Bears.webm (750x445, 2.78M)

mika players snort velveeta cheese

Hows about we get some new webms to share

Attached: 1534033921604.jpg (454x407, 45K)

It's the best, just the best.

Attached: UNIST_Linne_j.2B.png (200x389, 4K)

Attached: DrvxQ9BU4AANWGy.jpg (1076x1093, 152K)

People don't realize that 360C chain shift is her vorpal trait

GGs pc bros. Still tilted about losing my square but Imma go wale on some fellow oranges to get it back

Being an EUfag fucking sucks and why does the netcode have to be this fucking bad? damn you japanese devs

Attached: 1532768851645.png (456x522, 335K)

Square color doesn't mean much. I also prefer having a lower square color since people duck me when I'm red or higher.

What's there to be confused about.

I'm EU
but I don't play the game yet :)

>EU *and* secondary
disgusting

What are you waiting for bro

Attached: 1560459551910.png (224x230, 77K)

God damn, I can't do my fingers just going wherever they want tonight. On the plus side, it does feel like I'm improving my game a bit.

Attached: delete.jpg (453x454, 32K)

>EUfags
I pity mike for sharing a country with the likes of these

uniclr and actual eu players here

The former could be many months away.
The latter a lifetime.

if all the EUs posting in this thread actually played the game you guys could have EU lobbies

two of those are me

>try out 2AD multiple times
>kept getting 1AD
Wow fuck me

Also what the hell, Sha is picking up all these different new characters

I play the game often that's how i know the netcode is ass but damn the game is fun when you find someone that plays you for a while and has a decent connection

Why the sudden increase in OS practice and discussion?

Attached: 1559799929618.png (393x309, 356K)

>EU
>country
Even still, I doubt anyone else in my country plays Uni.

Because OS's are really fucking strong in this game?

Is there a sudden increase? 80% of OS mentions here for the past eight months are me bitching about screwing them up.

Spider-Boi always surprises me with his range.

dont be confused, I picked gord because i needed to keep it simple in 6f+ of delay

I meant to say continent but yeah

Well I get 8f of delay with him so 6 is quite amazing for WC to EU. We've got to play some dumb day 1 Gordnite mirrors at some point.

How the fuck do you parry

With who

Yes it's everywhere. Maybe EVO lighting a fuse in people to practice them more.

Everybody

I think he means the Dead Angle equivalent of this GAME.

I think that's the first time I've ever seen a Byakuya turtle up with a life lead. Completely threw me for a loop since I've never had to break INTO the web fort before.

Then why does it call it a parry
Only certain characters can parry

Sha loves to be Spiderman and play keepaway.

Atic talked about how waifu is the guy who's good at assaults and throw but how the hell am I supposed to apply it on him myself when he just OS's everything and 3B/5As me out of my effective range

im down
honestly though I am interested in picking up gord since I realized im bad at opening people up and stopping them from doing whatever they want, and i think gord is good at both those things between big buttons and command grab

im mostly doing it as an exercise to see if i can stop peoples approaches or hold on to a lead, i usually screw it up though

Maybe I should just pick Chaos instead for these 8f Vat matches since I can just park the dog next to Vat fullscreen and wait.

You probably have an inflated sense of how successful I am with 3BAD.

bait his OSes out and punish them
eg. 1AD can be beaten by a delayed throw which will GRD break him
2AD can be beaten by an assault or frametrap
3BAD (orie uses 3B right?) can be frametrapped or whiff punished
Here's some other useful stuff, it's a Merkava guide but the throw game stuff isn't Merk specific
youtube.com/redirect?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13v75kAoDlyQEzw8-HP_6eBFY1AjIzEUP9c0TcUgXHag/edit?usp=sharing&event=video_description&v=BfXFXCz4o5s&redir_token=WoNZdahMOZhdoZ9w6OhntQfKJGh8MTU2MTQ0ODQ0NUAxNTYxMzYyMDQ1

You must think that I believe that Hyde's buttons aside from 5A, 6B , and 3C are any good
I swear I get smacked/mashed out on whenever I try to delay anything

Hyde's backdash is amazing though, one of the best OS bait tools in the game.

forgot about youtube's gay redirect urls
docs.google.com/document/d/13v75kAoDlyQEzw8-HP_6eBFY1AjIzEUP9c0TcUgXHag/edit
you're going to need to scare them into not wanting to press buttons before you can get away with it obviously, that's where stagger pressure/frametraps come in

It's going to be a long while before atic is scared of anything I have
I've tried and still failed at this

I gotta be up early so I'll end it there.

Attached: Creeping.gif (526x446, 86K)

>drop VO punish corner combo and die
Yeah story of my life

I don't think I wanna play Eltnum in 8 frames anymore.

No one should want to play anyone in 8 frames to be fair

I'm starting to wonder if always playing with 7+frames has messed up my perception.

Late to respond to this but I definitely am seeing that for myself as well. Probably will still mess around with him for the fun of learning new ways to play the game. It's quickly going up there in my top games list for sure.

Still need to go through the story VN mode as well actually so I might do that soon as well.

Playing one match in it messes up mine so yours is probably otherworldly by now

Attached: 1557144657513.png (800x800, 454K)

I'm wondering how it feels to play offline with someone after playing only at 7+frames.

GGs everyone

Attached: DdKAEk1VMAAL0OI.jpg orig.jpg (975x777, 34K)

Anyone still want to play?

ggs everyone. I didn't plan to do 6B that often that last game, just like once or so, but the gorilla mash came out

The game absolutely feels pretty different offline even when comparing to 3-4 frames.

>wanted to 3cad at the end of the last game
>a spider crawls across the bottom of my monitor and I freak out

wtf bros i thought the spiders were my friends

anyway ggs amigos, time to go back to practicing practicing my time trials in ctr

Attached: kermit-the-frog-the-great-muppet-caper-2.62.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Would play but I'm getting comfy with SGDQ, maybe tomorrow I'll be down to throw up a later lobby.

You're the one that freaked out.
Perhaps you're not treating them right

Attached: 1554885481080.jpg (900x600, 86K)

Time to leave then, it's 9:15am here.
Thanks for the games. Shame my connection is such a mess.

Attached: i1k0kbjljgs21.jpg (900x900, 112K)

GGs everyone

>Spider-Boi main
>Doesn't own a horde of spiders to call upon
How unrealistic, Sha.

Chaos is extremely bad in lag. Don't.

Akat with turbo A button taped down and random 6Bs thrown in then?
pretty sure that's SS tier once you break 5f

>CTR
Watched a humorous video of the internet village buffoon playing that recently actually now that you mention it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg86R--_pHY

If you want a quick laugh.

The point is Vatista in heavy delay flashkicks, throws, or hits 2A on wakeup every time, so you want a disjointed way to make sure those options never work. Fullscreen Azhi parking also means she can never charge laser safely.

Anyone picking up Samsho this week? It looks really fun.

I'd like to though I'm also interested in getting the Switch version (even though I know online will be a crapshoot) to play with friends locally so not sure on doubledipping.

SNK has been making some pretty good decisions lately and I'd like to support them though so we'll see.

You could always just play Merkava. He destroys me even harder than Gordeau.

I think I'll probably pick it up. The mechanics seem insanely comeback-oriented though which I'm not too sure about.

>The mechanics seem insanely comeback-oriented though which I'm not too sure about.
That looked pretty weird to me too, like those deflect super things that deal 70-80% damage and don't seem to require resources. Unless the deflect itself is insanely risky or has a 1f window or something I'm not sure how that's supposed to balance out.

I think in some of those they activated their rage so when it happens they do highly increased damage (though if you use it IIRC you also lose the ability to use super moves for the rest of the match.

I definitely saw some 70% ones where nobody had rage active. Those black and white and red ones are the rage ultimates and seemed to do the same massive damage though didn't require the parry.

Huh well I can only guess that they must be huge gambles like you're thinking.

I think I remember seeing a webm of SamShoVS where some guy gets back to back round start insta-kills with Enja but supposedly the move is really hard to pull off so maybe that's the case with the newest SamSho as well.

Here's an example btw:
youtu.be/BAP3pkYD0MM?t=2m14s

It looked like a similar disadvantage to getting your guard thrust blocked. I just don't understand why there are so many kinds of supers that all do at least 50% damage.
>once a match resourceless invincible super
>weapon disarm super when you have rage
>extreme fast startup one-button CVO-style super when you're in rage explosion status after bursting
>rage is built up primarily through taking damage and occasional just guarding
>rage gives permanent damage buff and upgraded specials if you don't choose to use it for the supers
You become more at a disadvantage and the chances of massive thievery from the other guy increase the more you're winning and beating down your opponent, which seems bizarre.

UNIST is up to date on PC right? Was thinking about picking it up.

yes

>mediums getting deflected is alot more time
So it seems you have to practice absolute patience if you don't want to get blown up in the game then.

Found the clip I was looking for by the way.

twitch.tv/deadlyraveneo/clip/IcyManlyRaccoonPermaSmug

It seems that hard reads and patience are supreme? I've only played it casually so I can't say for sure but that's definitely what it feels like.

>Pick this game
>play random Arcade Mode
>Phonon
>Nanase with short hair
I'M GOING TO COMMIT A SIN