CTR Crash Team Racing

Coins earned nerfed today.

Attached: 1555106221144.png (422x429, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7GjlubkqbE
youtube.com/watch?v=kKW6t-tw_ig
streamable.com/1lwbg
reddit.com/r/crashteamracing/comments/c4eswm/hot_air_skyway_21303_world_record/
youtube.com/watch?v=IL7oT9GG6_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WqgwQa3Pr1k
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/
strawpoll.com/pbp6z6hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who has the list of every shortcut

N. Tropy's ghost isn't showing up in time trials. Do I have to get platinum relics or something?

youtube vids

You need to get good times before his ghost will appear.
>Do I have to get platinum relics or something?
You are doing the time trials in arcade mode and not the relic races in adventure, right?

You have to get good enough time I guess. In some tracks I was ahead the 1st time by like 20+ seconds and he still didn't show up.

i haven't been able to see how bad the coin nerf is

also is n trance locked behind the summer pack?

I'm getting under 100 online for a first place win.

thx bros.

>Summer skin pack every day

Does anyone know what rotates in that slot once you buy the summer skins and princess coco?

"Sold out"

is that due to going over the online softcap of ~4k coins? also the track length matters

I thought something was off.
Got 580 for winning in Tiny Arena and 300 something for finishing 3rd and then all of a sudden i get dick, like 100 coins for a win

>Keep losing
>For some reason start winning upon picking Real Velo
Whats happening

Attached: whoa.png (282x274, 140K)

I haven't hit 4k today. I imagine the soft cap resets every 24 hours so I don't think it's that. The coin rewards are looking similar to playing offline now.

Attached: ctrnf turbo track u turn.webm (800x600, 2.32M)

>playing for coins
this game is amazing, just play it to practice and have fun

fucking hell, they really want to patch in microtransactions dont they

you're a turnfag

hmm ive got a theory, how many real players were in that game?

how??

I never asked for this.

>the sharp aerial turns needed on some nitro kart tracks to keep blue boost
just fucking kill me holy SHIT

I thought that was it too, i also thought it had something to do with how many players get to the finish line, but it has nothing to do with it, not a lot atleast

Attached: nervous.jpg (960x1231, 167K)

THREADLY REMIDNER TO BACK UP YOUR FUCKING SAVE.

IT HAPPENED TO ME, IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

Attached: 1561170731213.png (1039x1043, 641K)

tell me how motherfucker

I did just minutes ago. Thank you, N. Brio.
I will stop playing with your slinkies.

god i wish that were me
also what happened, did your save get corrupted?

>nail the corner
>reserves stolen
oh well... I'll just get USF and--
>avoid middle of turbo pad
>reserves stolen and thrown into the pit
with BEENOX you can't

Attached: hot_air_beenox.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

it did, twice in a row attempting the final time trial race vs tropy. Luckily I had my data backed up both times.

You're so bad lmao

Not that user but same as in the last game. Hold L1, square + down left or down right while spamming R1. You can choose whether you want to mash L1 or R1 though obviously.

the coin rate didn't seem that high in the first place
it really feels like they're going to start selling coin crate packs

Attached: 7312019917632.gif (301x302, 711K)

you very clearly hit this right invisible wall there.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7GjlubkqbE
back+left/right, hold square, spam jump. Don't hold X. Hold backwards or else the direction of your momentum won't change.

Was this possible in the original?

Fuck off. People like you are going to devalue real criticisms of the game.

if they do i'll probably return it and just get Mario Kart

Nooo what the fuck. Certain deals will be impossible to buy now unless you grind literally all day.

>hold square
But doesn't your flame go away if you're holding square on the ground?

>telling one of the top CTR speedrunners that their findings are invalid
You really love that BEENOX cock dont you?

and that's a great deal, i wouldn't want everyone having the same shit as me in a single day

>you spam hop wasting all reserves instead of just doing short turbos

Attached: 1384018659353.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Not if you're spamming jump.

Think the point of the trick is you spam hop fast enough to not let it register that.

proof? i just wanted to get N. Trance

Stop larping faggot or put your money where your mouth is

I'm not going to bother playing online if the coin gain is shit, it's not worth putting up with the terrible netcode, the shitty players, and the players that end games as soon as they get a lead.

I know you saw my post.
What's your ID?

I don't mind grinding out a shit ton of coins but having to wait for what you want to rotate in on top of coin grinding is fucked

Yes. It's how the corners were always made

Trying to beat oxide in sewer speedway... Someone tell me a consistent way to nail this shortcut, how did they manage to fuck this course so bad?

Please end my suffering...

>accidentally airbraking on polar pass
i understand everything now

Attached: 1547291201940.jpg (288x288, 9K)

polar pass airbreaking is easy, electron avenue? Just fuck me up nice and good senpai

36 coins for 2nd place in Coco Park. 6 players, 2 bots.

Attached: 65059229_1546658382136535_529153637453135872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQlyZp3cw3cas293LtrC8bQ4x- (1280x720, 184K)

Does Penta penguin still worships our lord and savior Uka-Uka?

His masks rotate.

How many races have you done today? Were you getting coins in the hundreds earlier today?

Should I be going left or right in Cortex Castle?

I've been playing Krunk online recently and I think I might be the only one.

explained in the previous thread, theres a specific set up where the game automatically gives you the height to each it instead of you trying to reach it yourself

i believe this is also how the blizzard bluff fence jump works and is also fucked but its not as known.

find a consistent set up for both, i have sewer kinda nailed by just going on one side of the half pipe and attempting to recreate myself snapping to the top by jumping straight into the hole, with some but not too much speed otherwise the game doesn't get you high enough until you faceplant into the wall

Where the fuck is N. Trance? I have every fucking Pit Stop character unlocked and he's the one I actually want to play the most. I fucking hate the Pit Stop.

Left so when you make the turn you can boost straight forward into the tunnel.

I guess I'm done with online then.
Well done Activision.
The mask is supposed to rotate when you activate it, ding dong.

shitty character should have been a papu legendary skin.

why the FUCK cant I rebind Accelerate to A

how the FUCK do I do U-turns

why the FUCK do I sometimes just not get my meter filling and he just hops like an idiot

Attached: 1537349468707.png (680x680, 290K)

15-20 races today. It started off in the 100-300 range but went down. Switching to handling class to see if it helps

pay 7200 coins bro

Why the fuck does this have to be so grindy? Who the fuck can actually unlock the Summer pack or a decent number of skins without playing literally all day?

you guys ready for the micro transactions to come in in a few weeks? I don't want it to happen but this nerf seems to hit the last nail in the coffin on it.

Nah bro you've probably reached your daily quota of x5 coin gain. The specifics are still unknown but this is for sure; your first couple of races each day earn x5 wumpa coins, then drops down to x2, then probably x1 after a while.

It's most likely to encourage people to give online a go each day to boost numbers/players and keep lobbies full.

I played until I capped on the bonus yesterday. Waited until the reset today and only got 360 coins from tiny arena today from being in 2nd place (would have been 720 before).

You have to get the summer pack.

try the battles, an user last thread said it doesn't lower your gains

Nope, can't, because even if I had fucking 7200 coins, which is fucking impossible to reasonably obtain in one day, the fucking Summertime pack isn't available now.
Why the fuck isn't everyone raging over the fact that half of the content promised to us, already on the fucking disk, is gated behind an online rotational store that requires you to grind for hours to get online currency?

i was trying to do that hairpin skip without airbraking for a couple hours, before i even knew what airbraking was
lot of fun that was

Git
Gud

It's so fucking suspicious. And Activision have a history of adding MTX after release.

Current coin rates seem okay but it depends how much future characters cost I guess.

It is weird how he's the only character from the original CTR without one.

How do you have close to every character? Doesn't the pit stop only rotate once a day? Unless you got it early or something.

So besides reserves, SF and USF, what exactly do I need to learn to hey better?

When you buy a character in the pit stop it replaces the slot with a new one.

From what I can tell, the Pit Stop replaces the item you have bought with something else to buy. So in that sense nothing is time gated. Only the order in which you can buy stuff changes periodically.

Hey now, save some secrets to discover yourself user

Attached: coco2.png (301x308, 222K)

When you buy a character another one takes it's place.

>Have a couple thousand coins
>Could buy characters but don't care about the rest of the shop guys I don't have besides N. Trance who I think is only in the summer pack thing, or so I have been told.
>Don't care about Princess
I guess I'll wait.

Not Him, but I didn't play all day today until just now and did a race and got like 30 wumpa coins for 4th place playing online and then got 200 for getting first in the following race

I fucking love this game man, I just feel bad whenever I do stuff like this. Look how far behind they are.

I don't think it's that hard.

Attached: N-Trance USF online 1.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

Yeah I think you're right. 36 coins for 2nd place on Papus Pyramid. I don't think your character class has any effect on coins like people suspect.

Attached: 65295796_1546665425469164_7305432632521654272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQn8F_Qo0F9kmA7nUOqdc1b1C (1280x720, 171K)

bought them all just for completionist sake even though I'll never use them. feels bad

This Wumpa Coin and Pit Stop garbage has lowered this remake from a 10/10 to a 7/10 in my eyes.

Why's that?

Wow, I wish I could play egg boy, but I guess they made that the one character that we can't buy by himself in the Pit Stop.
Thanks Activision.

i can hit the straight pad, but what i want is the jump pad at the right, just like one of the Nip Tiny player, that's hard

How come no one invites Koala Kong to these?

Rilla Roo when

DLC and Grand Prix milk brudder

I am incapable of getting gud at this game. But at least I exist to make the players in front of me feel better about their skill.

Enjoy your 30 fps
t. Mario kart chads

Drinks all the wumpa juice, talks about needing it for gains.
They replaced him with Tiny because of this shit.

He's always roided out and nobody wants to be around him when he hits a mood swing because of his fucked hormones

>no way to get new skins in original
>add way to get new skins in the remake
>overall the game gets worse
???

huh, so even after shop reset the main daily deal,
the summer set and princess coco, STILL says sold out? thought they would add more

Oh the far right pad, Yikes, that could be a problem. Are you playing a Speed Character?

I feel bad for the lads who never even get a finish time. Just keep practicing your slide boosts and you'll get there soon enough.

This game is mediocre at best. Prove me wrong. The control schemes alone are worthy of a 5/10.

I tried with N.Tropy and failed miserably, i can only do yours with Pura however

>tfw you lap some players online

Attached: 3QK8XKsh.jpg (226x239, 21K)

>30fps
>30fps
>30fps
>30fps

L O L at your life F A G G O T S.

Attached: ailephoedeapo.png (809x534, 330K)

I've done two races today. In the first race, 8 players, I came 2nd and got 40-something coins. In the second race, 3 players (lol scrubs leaving), I came first and got 50 coins.

This is horseshit. I was getting 400 per race for coming fucking third a couple of days ago.

I just want too the bing

That just brings every other kart racer down to a 3/10 then.

>have to grind all day for like two characters if you have a shitty connection
>wumpa coins, a currency to buy already-downloaded content, is a "network feature"
>pit stop is rotational and doesn't let you buy certain characters unless you buy 7200 coin bundles
>prices are ludicrous (2500 coins for pink wheels? Really?)
>especially since you most likely only get around 40 coins per race if offline
>online coin rate is getting gouged in preparation for microtransactions
I paid 40 dollars for the game I was promised, not 3/4ths of the content. Offline content is gated behind an online rotational store that you use online currency with, that will soon revolve around microtransactions. As someone with a less-than-ideal internet connection this is bullshit. This is grindy bullshit that's clearly like it is so they can introduce microtransactions. Using content that is already on the disk should never be a "network feature".

activision employee here, microtransactions absolutely 100% were planned for the pit shop, but they were put on hold "indefinitely" due to the loot crate legislation being pushed through right now. they don't consider an E-rated mascot racer being an "adult oriented game" a defensible argument so for the time being it'll all be free content. that's not to say they might not try to reintroduce microtransactions in some form (DLC packs?), but that all depends on if the bill gets through and the general climate of the industry in the near future.

Attached: Activision_CTR_GrandPrix[1].jpg (1000x750, 204K)

does this game have a combat system?

What about Evil Coco? Like, couldn't use her as as a skin for Coco?

I don't believe you but I pray you're not bullshitting and the bill passes, please let jewboxes die

Mario Kart is literally the only other racer comparable.

People are complaining that they CAN'T buy skins with real money, which is probably what they were hoping for to happen.

They both suck.

Attached: 1555849901905.jpg (600x400, 39K)

it has a battle mode but good luck joining one.

mario kart is the only other kart racer that isn't garbage and it's a completely different beast altogether.

It was pretty obvious, but thanks anyway for the transparency there. Good shit.

Attached: 1560995987983.jpg (414x758, 42K)

>these oxide ghosts
nope can't fucking do it n tropy is hard enough

that is the fastest way to turn that corner. It's faster even if you lose reserves. youtube.com/watch?v=kKW6t-tw_ig

>mario kart
>isn't garbage
hahahahahahahahahahaha
that's a funny joke
lololololol

Make Megumi all-around

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

I can see the Twitter post now.

"Tired of grinding at the races all day for Wumpa Coins? Now you can buy 500 Wumpa Coins for just 99 cents! #forallplayers #pride #ps4"

>#pride

Attached: tumblr_pi97lrOK5w1x6qk7ho6_r1_250.png (211x233, 52K)

>tfw Beenox made an incredible remake of CTR
>will get absolutely raped by Activision and their microtransaction bullshit ruining the reputation of this game

Anyone feel like grinding some coins in a public room? can matchmake with three others

hasn't somebody spotted in the current EULA that there won't be transactions? of course if this is the case, nothing will stop them from making you accept a revised EULA either.

>tfw Beenox made an incredible remake of CTR
>incredible remake of CTR

take of the nostalgia goggles this shit is lame

"bad" Dingodile here
why don't you refute my BEENOX webms by beating my PB on Hot Air Skyway, 2:19:27. I could've done better but I kept getting ruined by BEENOX... keep in mind this is less than 6 seconds off of world record

not sped up video here: streamable.com/1lwbg

Attached: pb.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

There was 42 pages of that shit I had to look through before I could even start the game on Switch. Literally 42.

wrong, apart from a few shitty bugs and sewer speedway faggotry its objectivly a superior game.

I always feel bad when the others never cross the finish line. It makes me feel like an asshole you know? That's why I started to wait for the others to catch up before I finish

N.Tropy huh? Yeesh, I usually do stuff like this with All arounders and barely Accel characters. I'm not a complete master on air breaking in general but I do wish to practice with speed characters tho.

Attached: It really do be like that someimes.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

>Win the race by a landslide and feel like a badass
>Look at the results screen and see that over half of the racers were AI filler

You know what? They can fucking do that at this point. Game's fucking great and they fixed the online literally on day two of release.

Attached: 20190512-204005_YouTube.jpg (474x373, 26K)

>start up game
>have to go through tens of pages of eula
>this game isn't cancer
Stupid faggots and your obsession with nostalgia pandering remakes.

Attached: 2_3_21.jpg (590x540, 43K)

pffft just earn the coins to buy that 00 sticker, shit.

>They can fucking do that at this point.
Fuck that shit. Unless I'm paying for micro bikini Coco, I'm not giving them more than what I paid for the game.

>triggered by fucking papers
imagine being this stupid

Bros I wish I bought the Oxide version of the game already...

Why?

People who leave because their track didn't get picked should be temp banned.

>come in 1st on Electron Avenue
>80 coins
I mean at this point I may as well just race offline.

Then stop picking Crash Cove

All that eula is why they couldn't put micros in this shit and are getting cucked hard by lootbox legislation. Be happy this game exists in this wonderful but brief period in time.

Attached: cc20190509-120854.jpg (244x366, 15K)

You were promised grinding and you got grinding

I'm so fucking SHIT bros. I'm trying to practice on my boy's stage but I only nail the spiral turn with hops 50% of the time and I've yet to preserve the blue fire past that murderous bend right after. Also does anybody else attempt to build enough speed to jump clear over the wall at the "fuck you" turn near the end of the track? Sometimes the wall just whirrs me and Uka resets if I don't have enough speed

Attached: videoplayback.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

I find it happens more often when a faster track gets picked like Electron Avenue.

fuck off im not playing crash cove for the 45th time in a row because you retards cant handle fucking meteor gorge or any of the CNK tracks

>Do online Battle mode
>200 coins
Cha-ching!

stop racing as coco all the time, i get more coins now toggling random. nothing close to the 800 anymore, rip.

let's be real though, electron avenue fucking sucks

>run out of reserves
>uh the game stole it from me

Contrarianism has gone too far

Attached: cc1559927480420.jpg (926x521, 163K)

WRONG.

I just 20 for a win. It was a 1v1 filled with bots though.

Nah get fucked. I love that track. And you know what? I also like Barin Ruins and the one with the two stone statues slammimg their hammers around.

This
This is what they wanted to achieve and they nailed it

You get Oxide's car without having to 100% Adventure.

barin ruins is based. I just really don't like the switching boost pads on electron avenue.

I've been switching classes and still get shit coins and I haven't played since last night. So it's not that.

>the one with the two stone statues slammimg their hammers around.
Thunder Struck, please remember the most aesthetic track's name

if you're dying for that mesh just play adventure on easy.

I'm starting to be able to routinely BTFO the medium CPU by a third of a track length or so, but every time I get SF, I kinda panic and flub it. Shit's so fucking fast, it's intimidating.

Attached: 1557015881364.jpg (305x331, 33K)

Thank God Nintendo didn't take from this and include "Everyone is UNLOCKED" paid DLC for Smash. There were people bitching for it.

>every lobby i join implodes now

I WAS CAUGHT
IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRASH TEAM TRACK

all the CNK tracks have decent aesthetics now

>Carrying a Blue Fire all the way from the turbo tunnel to the big jump in N Gin Labs
I fucking love the new USF mechanics holy shit

Attached: 1484553186151.png (180x160, 67K)

Those fucking tardasses need to BUFF coins in ALL modes
Holy SHIT why are these people going through so much trouble to make you grind when they literally have no financial incentive to do so
It's almost if ---- oh no no no ---- they're planning on adding microtransactions because i have no other explanation for this cancerous shit

reddit.com/r/crashteamracing/comments/c4eswm/hot_air_skyway_21303_world_record/

weird. i been getting roughshot around 100/200 coins every time i play a character. looks like we missed out chance to get the most coins out of the game

I bought the summer pack and princess coco in that time, so i guess it was too quick for activision's liking.

My bad. I did a disservice.

fuuuck

It's not that hard user. It'll take like say 2-3 hours maybe?

you'll get there, user, i'm in the same boat
just gotta keep practicing

Where THE FUCK is Beach Coco? I didn't see anyone with her so far.

NERFED? It was already too small.

CTR is definitely faster than any other kart racer and I love it to death but I just gotta plug this video if you wanna talk about intimidating speed
youtube.com/watch?v=IL7oT9GG6_Y

The entire point of in game currency is to making scarce enough so people spend real money to acquire it.

I always run out by the time I get to the ramps past the barrel

>the most aesthetic track
I like Electron Avenue and Out of Time's aesthetic better.

If they do end up charging for skins, they better be actually fucking good. I wouldn't pay for "Blue Coco" but I'd pay for "Maid Coco." They can totally appeal to people who bought the game for Coco/Tawna/Trophy Girls with costumes that shouldn't be E-rated but they are.

Are you playing as Tropy? A lot of faggots run from Tropy.

wow someone beat the world record I knew about by 0.37 seconds that sure invalidates my point

none of you fuckers know how to play the game so how would you notice when things are broken

THIS

I'm not gonna grind a game I paid 40 dollars for like it's some early access free to play fucking shit.

Attached: 1556826890519.jpg (484x512, 33K)

>microtransaction shit literally two days after release
MARIO KART CHADS REPORT IN

Attached: 1420416439819.gif (264x242, 2.87M)

>crying over skins
>have to grind for anything good
yeah the game sucks now you focus on this shit

Just pick a turn character for HAS and you can keep USF for the rest of the race easy

What I don't get is that even the FUCKING BOSSES AND OXIDE GHOSTS don't reward any extra scratch.

What the FUCK is wrong with you backwards ass jews. This is game design 101: Greater challenge = greater reward.

Attached: 7918234567.png (294x284, 163K)

Not him, i leave from 7/8 coco lobbies. I would race a Tropy once if i met one.

This wumpa coins rate is fucking retarded earning 20 coins a race I might as well not even play

>Virtual Tropy on a Platinum Hovercraft

Attached: Oh neptune.gif (500x375, 664K)

So glad I didn't buy this piece of shit.

dingo/pura/fake crash

A lot of the unlocking process feels more and more like they intended for micro transactions.

the last part of deep sea driving kind of pisses me off

I was surprised when there was no pile of coins for completing the campaign. God it's fucking bullshit

this sells me on the game more than anything else.

Attached: holy potatoes.jpg (2378x650, 145K)

just dodge the spinning blades, this your first time playing a video game or something?

20 coins for a small track, up to 80 coins for longer tracks. you could play offline MP and have your friends earn coins with you.

What even is your point?

>nintendo will never give us a new F-Zero game with online multiplayer

Attached: face2.png (611x657, 694K)

So after you unlock Tropy ghost, you hace to go back to the main menu and pick his ghost to race against him??

Android Alley is the best track in the game, prove me wrong.

probably because they never intended for the game to be a broken mess to begin with

they couldnt release a new one while still maintainig the reason people enjoyed them in the first place.

Yes, even the original game didn't have that quirk

ye

>playing the game for coin drops in the first place
Can you faggots not enjoy the game for the game itself?

Attached: what-in-the-goddamn-fuck-34900986.png (500x767, 234K)

>spending money on any game without progression

Bros my thumb hurts so fucking bad

It's pretty comfy

this. it's a nice bonus checking how many coins i've earned after having fun with the game for a while

I am fucking shit at this game, but I love it. I'm trying to unlock N Tropy before I go back to adventure mode. Getting that shortcut down in the sewers was pain. I finally did it for all 3 laps and beat N Tropy by quite a bit. Then I saw that Oxide was a few seconds faster than me. I have no idea how I'm gonna beat that, but I will eventually.

>Wumpa Coins unlock progression

lol

thats what the grand prix' are for. the first week of the game is so everyone can play and enjoy the base game and get to know the tracks before they add challenges and things to do.

The game is still great you coping poorfag

>300 coins
>Play for 7 hours, check
>620 coins

Why in the ever living god damn nigger fucking fuck is private match the first thing you have selected when starting online

>needing progression
Is this what modern games have done to your brain? Pathetic.

Electron Avenue.

>GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT ONE ASPECT OF THE GAME EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE SINCE RELEASE

yeah i believe you did about 10 races in 7 hours.

I played 3 hours last night and both of my thumbs are still sore

JUST RIPPED OXIDE'S NUTS OFF
it only took four tries

Attached: 1554694563095.png (607x463, 481K)

Friends don't earn coins with you in offline multiplayer.

I really wish i can bind acceleration to one of the triggers

I'd say of the Nitro Kart tracks, Fenomena has the best overall

did they fucking nerf that shit too because that's what people were doing at launch.

You can if you are playing on a ps4

youtube.com/watch?v=WqgwQa3Pr1k

The nitro kart tracks are so wide, goddamn

no problem, we can take turns competing for 7th place

Congrats you finally got good instead of being a crybaby bitch

>Trying to unlock N Tropy before I go back to adventure mode.
I wish you the best of luck user. You're going to need it.

Attached: Based and Trancepilled.png (358x481, 174K)

If there were nothing to work towards it wouldn't be that big of a deal but implementing something to earn and not just that but LIMITED TIME shit at that while trickle feeding the coins necessary is obnoxious. You need 7000 something coins to get N. Trance. I'm getting 17 per race. I'll let you do the math.

some of them was designed with anti-grav in mind

any plans for bikini skins?

What are you talking about? You get Wumpa Coins based on Player One's placement. You don't get any extra for more players.

Every time it gets picked that plays in my head. Glad I'm not the only one

We gonna rock down to ElectrionAvenue
Maintain your sacred fire

Ffs if you beated Tropy on the original, he instantly counted as beated

I have to beat Tropy to unlock Oxide?

please back up your save data, time trials are the most likley to cause the crash that corrupts your save.

>hit jump-pad turtle the wrong way
>momentum immediately dissapears

also the fucking sharp spiral in dragon mine - how the fuck do I do that smoothly?

anons, state your problems, feedback, and bug reports here
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting/

Hopefully they listen and increase coin rewards and make it so that you don't need an online subscription to buy in game items with in game currency. Also a 60fps mode would be nice, it's baffling that even the Xbox One X doesn't have this...

Attached: CTRNF page.png (1895x983, 1.05M)

Even on Switch?

>lapped somebody
>pretty sure I dnf'd everyone
I feel kinda bad but damn it also feels good as fuck.

Fuck, now Im scared to purchase anything because as soon as they do Beach Coco is going to rotate in and I won't be able to grind the coins out in time.

I was wondering why they removed that... Better not be because of fucking mario kart 8

Not sure on that situation but ps4 it sure is.

eyup, you have to play the track 3 times

What, Time Trials fuck my entire data?
Or is just the Adventure shit?

What is this meme fear mongering going on? Do you guys realize people just keep screaming "corrupt file" and nobody shows it? Did you notice that as soon as -one- person said it, we started getting 500 posts about it each thread? Please stop trying to scare people.

Alright then. I'll back it up just in case.

Because the original CTR didn't have antigrav sections and the gameplay of this remake sticks to the original CTR only.

I love you guys. You're the kind of people that help me ignore the shit posts.

As expected.

Attached: cocofags.jpg (363x98, 23K)

I mean they might not, but theres a crash that seems to only happen during time trials as its only really been reported by people going for N Tropy.

the corrupted save from trials thing is only happening to PS4 users... as of now

It was something autistic from the team, saying that CNK tracks doesn't played well on CTR mechanics

Personally, seems like bullshit to avoid being called hacks who copied MK8

Oh, I see how that could maybe be a problem for the physics engine then

I fucking wish it was scare mongering but it happened to me twice in a row on the same race.

Heh

How do I back up my save data?

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

THAT'S FUCKING ME
Also, fuck you I'm new at this

Keked

Am I a pleb for relying on nitro tires

Mystery Caves just has fucked turtles now. There's some issues with the original CTR tracks to be sure.

Although I will say, there are some objective improvements in other areas.

Well, then fuck Tropy
I already lost an Adventure save

I aint risking my entire game (and the grind of the first night)

what system

>avoid being called hacks who copied MK8
Who would even say that? CNK came out years before MK8 regardless

PS4

go to PSN online storage

Where my Cortex mains at?

They're training wheels, you'll eventually not even notice the wheels lighting up and you'll feel it by instinct when to boost.

maybe stop being shit and you won't be ridiculed

>penta chad shows his typical skills
>non cutie chads shit themselves amd want answers

I knew it'd be someone here.
Don't sweat it, that was a pretty hard course.

if you have ps plus press the option button on the game on your dashboard and it should be an option on there. If not you can just find a cheap code for 3 months or something online and use that to back up your data. You need ps+ to upload the data but not download it again.

press options on the game on the home screen and you can upload your save to the cloud with ps plus, or get a usb stick and upload the save to that

Can somebody help me out? I need help on trying to keep USF throughout Tiny Temple, but I always mess up before going inside the temple section. Here's vid of me doing it during an online match. Rip all the other players

Attached: Crunch USF in Tiny Temple Online.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JwycNKQm7yg

ONNNNNNNNN REPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

theres some sort of invisible barrier that eats your fire if you go to high there. It happened to me a shit ton during the time trial and ive found the best way to stop it happening was to not jump on those small bumps and just boost there instead.

French voices sound better for most characters for this & Nitro Kart.

What time do I need to get Tropy to show up on Oxide Station?

SKIP THE MOTHERFUCKING FLYOVER YOU CUNTS, EVEN IN RACES WITH THREE FUCKING PEOPLE THERE'S ALWAYS ONE IDIOT WHO DOESN'T FUCKING SKIP IT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK ALL OF YOU

>kyaryppfan
Based name.

>CTR literally one of my favorite games of all time, spent hundreds of hours playing it as a kid
>seeing all these people playing it is basically torture because poorfag
>still subject myself to watching videos and lurking these threads
end me

>mfw people dont skip the flyover on dingo canyon and that poor armadillo gets fucking abducted

rip.

Attached: tumblr_okugp19gwl1w169g0o1_1280.jpg (1280x721, 128K)

>tfw for the first day I skipped it every time but it never made a difference so I stopped bothering
I'm now part of the problem B^)

My only experience with racing games has been very casual Mario Kart from Super to Wii. What do I need to do about this one when I get to it on my Crash game kick?

3:32 iirc, it's the 2nd hardest n tropy ghost after tiny temple

Like powerslide boosting or go straight and use my reserves?

learn slide boosting and what sacred fire is

Prepare for actually needing to learn things

I honestly hate invisible walls in games like these. Either tone down the geometry detail or make the collision mesh come from the actual god damn track.

Guys, I have a problem.
I don't think I can go back to Mario Kart after playing a ton of CTR.

Attached: 59681342304.png (554x607, 95K)

short power boosts

Then don't.

CTR was designed to be playable by small children and turbo autists alike, so you should have plenty of fun in adventure mode learning the mechanics and boosting and shit which should eventually come naturally as you play.

for the love of god avoid online play until you've beaten adventure mode, if you just jump into it you will never finish a race because the turbo autists will be perma-boosting past the finish line while you're half-way through lap 2.

its was 300-250 before now im barely breaking 200 why did they do this

Duly noted.
I kind of want to see what that feels like once, but I'll definitely tackle the adventure mode before I make any serious effort at online play.

The door in Tiger can close on top of you, launching you backwards through the air and out of the map, where you will respawn somewhere far back. FML I was doing so good too.

Ctr is the reason i could never enjoy a mk game

lmao I saw you earlier.

>they actually nerfed coins
I'm glad I didn't buy this game. Fuck microtransactions and fuck Beenox

>fuck beenox

you know that shit is activision

Hehehehe....I've got like 1000 coins by placing 3-4 while playing with lag.

Good.
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Attached: Patrick rubs hands.gif (500x381, 134K)

user what's wrong with you? The wumpa coins is just for cosmetics and nitro kart characters, all the meat is free/earned by skill.

The only thing that could make me go back to Mario Kart is playable K. Rool.

Attached: 1549413181917.png (601x861, 565K)

Same. I'm glad I completely forgot how good CTR was after I stopped playing it so I was able to endure enjoying it until now. No way I could ever go back now. I hope they say fuck the remasters and keep making CTR games after this, not like that' sever going to happen..

Attached: pls.jpg (484x340, 24K)

I was waiting out till the nitro girls update but I just know something's gonna go wrong with the coins. I bet they're gonna skullfuck us with fuckhuge prices for the girls. I just know it

The spiral ain't shit now but I still haven't succeeded in this ancient "u-turn" art to preserve USF and I'm about to go n. sane

Attached: videoplayback.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

damn the races always seem to slip out from under me. I was comfortably in 1st as crunch and then I get hit with a missile and then I'm behind VaginalJuice and another guy and end up placing 3rd

Is there a list of skins anywhere? The Crash wiki doesn't seem to be current.

good thing i already have all the characters and dont give a fuck about karts or costumes then

Attached: 1561261895774.jpg (695x720, 78K)

>Titanfall 2 ruined modern first-person shooters for me
>CTR: Nitro Fueled is ruining other kart racers for me
I have a need
A need for SPEED

Attached: very fast dingodile driving at incredibly hihg speeds.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Well it's confirmed they're not going to the pit stop until the Grand Prix is over, so expect them to be free until then as long as you get the Nitro.

that's the thing they have to fix, unless you have a godly luck with your weapon box, don't expect the 2nd guy could turn tables with 1st guy

I hate this fucking pic, furries draw such abhorrent faces

that's a cute dingodile

Attached: dingodile thebluebear27.png (1500x1500, 1.03M)

You're getting there.

yeah its fucking disgusting.

I much prefer how they made the trophy girls look in this game. 15% furry is peak anthro.

Dingodile's cute in general. The plebs can have Tiny and Crunch, Dingodile's where it's at.

Attached: 1557640295798.png (578x626, 106K)

For me, it's bringing back the drifting mechanic of DS Also by putting in Classic Pac-man and Blinky from Arcade GP

Attached: Blinky Mario Kart GP.jpg (197x200, 14K)

Is there really a daily allowance of bonus coins? I'm not getting shit for even 1st place now, please tell me there's some other explanation.

no

>tfw no good crash porn

He would be better if he were just a crocodile, honestly.

good for you

There's loads of it, you just need to know where to look. Browse the Twitter likes of your favorite porn artists for a start.

Fuck, I thought Coco was going to be my character of choice, but then I decided to switch things up and start using crunch a bit and now I'm starting to actually grab some wins or at the very least coming close (like 2nd or 3rd)

Thanks for the encouragement bro even though you can see my gameplay is limp as hell. But like fighting games all I need is that breakthrough one single time and then I'll have a basis for understanding how the mechanic is supposed to feel

Why the fuck is this game so stingy with reserves compared to OG? Even if I chain 3 perfects while going over a turbo pad I'll still regularly lose SF before I get a chance to boost again. I only have this problem with regular SF, USF is easier to keep hold of (which makes no sense)

>In addition to Tawna, players will be re-introduced to Ami, Isabella, Megumi, and Liz. Together, they are now known as the Nitro Squad (formerly known as the Trophy Girls in the original CTR), and are now characters that you can race with! They can be unlocked using Wumpa Coins in the Pit Stop during the first Grand Prix.
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/
Tawna is unlocked with Nitro points, but the trophy girls are going straight to the pit stop. If anyone wants them, I'd recommend just saving your coins for them. God knows how expensive they'll be.

anyone using game cube controllers here? is it impossible to do airturns?

Do you guys feel like Crunch looks weird in this game? His fur looks like it's a generation or two behind the other characters, like he's not fully textured or something. He throws me off hard in this game but it's the first time I've personally seen him since WoC which was my last Crash

Coco's class is absolutely horribly at turning, and with speed characters like Crunch, doing short hops is your best way of making really sharp angles.

>racing someone
>they're super fast and I can't catch them
>turns out they were in last place and I almost lapped them
hm....

WELL I GUESS I WONT BE BUYING GENERAL TINY ANY TIME SOON.

Attached: 1560758716500.png (120x108, 29K)

Attached: 48040198521_2fbd15ec01_h.jpg (1600x900, 473K)

he does look a little weird, I was so glad to see crunch thinking we'll never see him again, but he looks off in this game, his character model and his portrait look completely different

I wouldn't put it past them to make it a package deal, like how N. Trance is only in the summer pack.

This Oxide Rematch is so fucking frustrating
>just gets up and speeds past even if you hit him with several things
>the fucking red n.brio jars
I beat every other boss first go this just feels retarded

Attached: 1493418807896.png (477x729, 1.33M)

He even added fucking claws. Making an edit of it right now. Should be fun.

why is megumi such a fat bitch?

Attached: 48040301367_8a1965400f_k.jpg (2048x1152, 688K)

It seems so easy said like that.

His portrait looks good but his model's face looks weird, like his jaw is too squished in.

What was that PS4 community called?
Are non-Americans welcome?

game is region locked friend

I heard backed up save data fuck the game even more, like characters you're supposed to have unlocked are locked again.

you need to keep the global save data, that's the thing that keeps your unlock progress

no that was just a day 1 bug on switch that got addressed instantly with a patch

What the FUCK is up with N.Tropy and Oxide on Oxide Station? I did what felt like a not bad time (all laps about 1:14) for my first try and didn't even unlock N. Tropy. Are they using one of the uninteded (in the original) shortcuts?

Why do all the mad scientists happen to have punny N names? Did they coordinate these as supervillain aliases?

I'm super worried but everything is pointing to it

theyre abusing USF in the later sections

>1:14
that's the problem, aim for 5 to 10 seconds

That sucks. My country's tiny. Online won't last long here.

I have no idea what game he's from but this whistle mime is pretty cool.

I have a surprise for you. FASTER! owww! I’m leaking!
trancefagsrise

Attached: 87ADE66F-3241-4D20-B570-4A4B1EF45E9D.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

?
the region lock should be North America, Europe, Asia, etc. right?

Isabella is the girl you want, but will never get.
Ami is the girl you might have a crush on at some point, but it doesn't matter because she's gonna end up a lesbian.
Liz is the girl whose completely out of your league.
Megumi is the girl you most likely end up marrying.
Tawna is the hot chick who thinks you're cool enough to hang out and go to bars with, and the kind of woman you need around so that she can be the level-headed translator for when you have problems with bitches you're romantically interested in.

Attached: 1529588278448.png (109x123, 29K)

Shit name. Should’ve been called kangorilla

Where are my Normies at?

Attached: IMG_20190624_014027.jpg (2592x1944, 1.2M)

>Megumi is the girl you most likely end up marrying.

Don't tease me user

They like to abuse the fuck out of the USF in this stage, and also in Tiny Temple. and I mean REALLY abuse the shit out of it

Attached: Depressed Rayman.png (377x371, 208K)

Hopefully we share servers with kangaroo land although no opponent names have suggested that.

>playing Electron Avenue
>find a competent Eggchad.
>Spend the entire race, neck and neck, abusing USF and taking massive u-turn shortcuts.
>Lost because I choked on the last lap and lost my USF
This game is a hoot, but I really need to practice more.

Attached: Normie.png (776x622, 834K)

CTR =? CTR:NF > MKWii > MKDD > MK8

Bullshit I played 15-20 matches the last 2 days and nothing was decreased until today. There is no 5x daily quota shit. Just shit

What the fuck is this you just braked and drove off the track

>Tropy Time: 3:30:14
>Oxide Time: 3:27:67
Holy shit that's rough. My first (and thus far best) time was 3:39, which was enough to get 1st place in the rankings even though I hit a lot of walls. With such a long track you'd expect they'd be relatively easy compared to other tracks.

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

Attached: N Tranced.png (171x185, 44K)

I used to hate MK8 too but 200cc really helped it not feel so shitty to me. I'd put it above MKWii but not sure about DD since it's been ages since I played it.

If you brake in the air right, you can do mid-air U-turns

Yes. I don't understand the mechanic. But I took a break and now I'm realizing that to u-turn you're probably not supposed to hold square but instead press it rhythmically only when you're in the air. I'll have to try it next time.

MKWii has custom maps

This isn't a difficult turn user you just need to double/triple hop drifts. Stop braking.

Who the fuck are these mimes and weird goblin fucks? I thought this was a crash game. Where the fuck are N brio and koala kong and big titty bandicoot and that other Komodo dragon fuck?

this lmao

were you on switch and was the eggchad on a classic kart with electron pink colors? I remember racing a norm in Electron Avenue

>Who the fuck are these mimes and weird goblin fucks?
They're from Nitro Kart, aka where half of the Nitro Fueled tracks are from

Explain the cut coins earnings

Rip australia fags

>first place
>10-seconds ahead of everyone
>hard track
>60-coins
Fucking why though

Attached: 1434059315316.jpg (720x720, 66K)

>coco players
pic related

Attached: 1561320204.cardlin_a0630b71-f492-4b76-867f-8bbd5015c4b4.jpg (1134x1280, 208K)

Those are the bosses from Nitro Kart. N.Brio, Koala Kong, and Komodo Moe is datamined to be in and Tawna is coming in a few weeks I believe.

Attached: Woah Slow down pal.png (172x154, 19K)

Where are you retards coming from? Air-braking is something you have to learn, stop giving bad advice.

>Get two Masks in a row while dusting everyone in 1st place while maintaining USF
This shit just ain't fair senpai.

Attached: 1558047534984.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>global save data corrupt
>download my saved data from online
>only missing the last 2 time trials

fuck, well i guess im gonna stop that for a minute.

Why is nigger cortex not a costume? God the costumes in this game suck. And fuck the stupid recolours.

It's just not necessary there

I tried

Attached: fixed.jpg (484x340, 129K)

Nah PS4, the egghead was wearing the summer outfit and had the team crash kart with pinstripe's sticker. We had a few more games afterwards, I won a few but he had way more experience with the CNK tracks so I usually came in close second there. Think I'll finally start the time trials and try to get a better feel for the post-CTR stages now.

Attached: 1558305247113.jpg (1062x1444, 317K)

Even worse.

Attached: images.jpg (792x387, 21K)

Thankfully it hasn't ruined SASRT for me. That aside, any word from the devs on load time fixes? I can't be arsed to do anything beyond online play.

Bought the game yesterday and just got to Oxide playing solo Cortex on Medium

Any tips going into it?

Attached: bugs bunnys true form.jpg (237x441, 13K)

looks much better

But it's not necessary in the webm user posted. You could hop a couple of times and still maintain it but the user in the webm is making it harder on himself by trying to do some mid air U turn. He's out of his depth trying to optimise his time doing that.

based norm bros.

if you get a 3 missile and hit him with 1 to get ahead save the other 2.

drive forward, he's a little bitch.

This

Still need to humanoid-up that hand some more.

>you earn almost no coins from anything that isn't online
>Even online you eventually earn nothing
What's even the reason for playing any offline mode.

Is this the Akina downhill?

I tried to but fuck me, the artist really wanted paws there

My bad, replied to the wrong post.

The item box at the very start furthest to the right has always given me a mask or warp orb. Restart until you hit him so that you can get ahead of him and never see him again.

Webm shitter here, I did try just normal hop drifts quite a lot starting out but it failed to change my trajectory enough and I just fly off the side

It's faster. It's good for him to at least attempt to learn it rather than being told to give up, especially considering it won't be optional on other maps.

>a geary, zam, and n. trance in this loby
nice lobby.

artist is miles df

How? I use all rounded characters and can make that turn using only 2 hops.

AINT THIS porn COOL

Attached: 03A29FED-C3E2-4792-AECD-AD4D984A1FCE.jpg (298x224, 17K)

thanks, reported him to the authorities

>All rounded
Probably that. Pinstripe has garbage handling iirc

Quick Question, Does relic race get affected from the difficulty from adventure mode? and if so, how?

Attached: Crunch Twinsanity.png (193x275, 58K)

>I use a character with more handling and I can do it easier
Why even reply to say that?

Apparently it does. I've seen multiple people discussing the decreased times for all difficulties except hard (which had the original requirements)

Because i'd assume that anyone that isn't a complete brainlet is using a character that has both superior speed and superior handling in time trials where acceleration is obsolete?

your own skill is the progression. riding past the guy in 8th place is a reward by itself.

>Hard has the original requirements
Nah. I was playing medium and using an old CTR guide as a reference for the gold times.

Well, once your online earnings diminish, adventure is a way to earn more decals, stickers, characters and karts bodies. Time trials in arcade mode also unlock a character.

I'm not actually going for good times I'm just practicing with my favorite character. If I can master turns like that using high level mechanics with an arbitrary character that's shit at the job then really I can do anything. That's my philosophy anyway

He's clearly just practicing with his main and not going for a time trial WR. Once again, a completely pointless statement.

I think anyone other than that user himself replying to me is a "pointless statement", don't @ me nerd.

>Don't @ me nerd
This isn't discord nerd.

>giving him his (you)

Attached: D9nMK56WwAEOewu.jpg (465x395, 22K)

~17K here, just do a few races online with friends each day

That burn could've been worded a lot better.

Nigga I don't do "burns" i'm not in high school.

If you don't do "burns," why wast your time replying at all? retard.

Why does this game keep undoing my customizations?

>almost nail the turn
>invisible roof steals reserves and throws you into a pit right after
I don't even know what to say anymore, BEENOX...

Attached: invisible_roof.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

>"NOOO MUH COINS!11!!"
why are zoomers so obsessed with skins?

Attached: 1531546103925.png (434x327, 55K)

Well shit. Least i got Princess Coco.

Attached: E062AABA-0615-4330-8734-BDB52D4148F7.jpg (811x682, 123K)

fortnite

So that punk idiots like you know what the record is. And that user didn't know that his "pointless statements" comment is ironic as fuck, dummy.

You were out of reserves at least 3 seconds before the glitch, kek

Attached: TropyTime.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

dick (''''skill'''') measuring contest

>why are zoomers so obsessed with skins
I mean it also unlocks characters so..

>Why do people want all the content in the game they paid for

Attached: 0.jpg (399x373, 14K)

You need to use more USF, even using it till just before the start line of each lap will give you more than an edge.

Attached: yyy.jpg (629x480, 41K)

What's the best way to get coins offline?

You are anonymous you fucking retard, there is no point in "setting a record," and his comment is not ironic, do you know what that word means?

This. You should unlock every weapon and piece of armor in every game you play right at the start.

cracking challenges at time trial, time (k...) passes without you knowing it

yeah dude that relates to fortnite a lot. retard.

>just got 240 coins for 3rd on thunderstruck
You're all full of shit

Uh, you paid for the game not the extraneous content dipshit.

Play the longer tracks. Even then, you still won't get shit compared to online. Enjoy grinding.

Attached: normie.png (163x153, 74K)

This legacy music is banging

>You paid for the game but not the content in it
Retard

Why did they keep the drift gauge stuck in the bottom corner out of sight?

It should be stuck floating above the character models where your eyes are looking.

Attached: 78934742.jpg (2016x3000, 318K)

That reply was meant for Any retard with a brain could tell that.

>late by TWO FUCKING DAYS
>already missed out on fast coins
I hope they do double coin weekends or something...

That wasn't a roof, you just ran straight into the edge of the turbo pad like a retard.

yeah and any retard with a brain would link to the correct post.

>needing anything other than shiba crash
Git Gud

go back to CNK then

retard

Look at the Car dude, your wheels will start glowing orange and the exhaust fumes will go black, that's there to signify when to boost

Yeah, Oxide Station has some glaring issues with it in the remake, like not being able to cut the corner in the outer space section too closely without getting aku'd/uka'd.

now youre getting it

That content is clearly serverside. Pit stop content is not base game sweetie

you're the same dude who was complaining because you hit a wall earlier today and lost your reserves right? or are you somebody RPing as based retard dingodile

Attached: lol2.jpg (669x357, 46K)

I know some people don't like the glowing wheels but they're a godsend to someone like me who hasn't played since CTR first game out. Really helps get the timing down

>in a match with a komodo joe
>hyper spaceway
>fucker dominates so hard no one else can even finish the race
jesus fuck this guy.

Everyone of your replies is more retarded than the last, just stop nerd.

What is everyone’s favorite racer type?
strawpoll.com/pbp6z6hw

Attached: 8D9B91A7-2667-434F-B996-1D59DA0617E4.jpg (222x216, 7K)

>Dingo players just LARP as retarded speed demons that smash into everything
unironically based

shut the fuck up retard

People who don't like it are morons, there's an option to switch it off in the game settings

>coin nerf
activision please fuck off I've had enough of your bullshit

The real skill skins aren't even from wumpa coins though, they'd be the wanna-be apple n tropy skin and the platinum paint job

I don't have favourite, it's map dependent what I play

is there an option to like everything? Everyone is so situational i have to play with all of them, except balance, balance a shit

Is it worth the 40?

based tryhards

>balance a shit
It's not when you play as fake crash

i suppose he's the only saving grace of the balanced class

Take your own advice with this reply. retard.

faggotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: KomodoJoe.png (553x433, 408K)

BASED

Comes down to what you're interested in, it's got all the stages from 2 games, an adventure mode and plenty of cnk/time trials to complete.

why? you didnt take it. retard.

This version of the game won't ever have microtransactions. However I've noticed a hell of a lot of games recently have microtransaction systems built into their design. FighterZ had it, fucking Smash Bros even has it.

What I'm guessing is they're all releasing these current gen games with these systems in place so when they're re-released on phones in 3+ years they'll be ready to fucking go with actual microtransactions.

Because you'll eventually get to the point where you don't look at any of the signs that you need to turbo. It literally becomes instinct.

>idiots on the internet calling this the "Souls" of Kart Racers
I thought we were done with that fucking meme already.

>tfw mini Norm's only good skin is the default
Legendary skin when

We were until this came out and proved to everyone that the phrase still has value.

You can thank DSP for that shit

>game is good
>add non-mandatory microtransactions
>game is bad

Activision being a jew should not ruin the good work of the developers to your eyes. Just don't buy anything.

Also the rewards are the same for me, I got 40 coins I'm the first race and 600 in the second. I still don't know how they're calculated.

Then why can I view all the skins being rendered in real time when picking my character?

Cause you need it, retard.

Does the AI never attack other AI or some shit? Last lap always feels like they all saved up to fuck me up because my dumbass couldn't get 10 wumpas for boosted shield.

retard

> Coins earned nerfed today.

MTX incoming.

NOOOOO DON'T FUCKING RUIN IT PLEASE ACTIVISION

Attached: 1551487486618.png (970x545, 20K)

Was there an update for the coin thing, or was that just server-side controlled shit and is why the game bitches when you lost connection even when playing single-player?

>scaly detected

please, please never forget that Activision is evil and is NOT to be trusted

It's the Bloodborne Kart we've all been waiting for

what characters do the fags main besides coco and pura?

>USF for a full lap of N Gin labs
So this is how it feels.
What's with all the retards hopping everywhere? I'm passing them with regular turbo.

Dingodile

dumb fucker can't think of anything else to say.

n tropy

tfw activision

Attached: 1561012877141.png (291x257, 95K)

New thread

Tiny

what kinda fag are we talking here?
>waifufags
Coco
>furfags
Pura
>turboautistfags
N. Tropy
>wannabespeedfags
Dingodile

*pulls up* beep beeeep yo homiesauce I think its “retard” now
*fastens swim cap* what’s all THAT hubba eh

Attached: 73764282-4D54-4B39-AB36-9F2D3FDF06BD.jpg (455x455, 36K)