Play Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Play Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Attached: 1561126472924.jpg (1600x900, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/33527814/Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Night-CODEX
youtube.com/watch?v=pFAknD_9U7c
youtube.com/watch?v=doOfFw0OmxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
youtube.com/watch?v=qlZ4Y7Dx2ek
youtube.com/watch?v=5xr3yObjI8I
youtube.com/watch?v=-1h6Es9O8UY
youtube.com/watch?v=M2Jz1Wt2DjA
youtube.com/watch?v=l8dx5owAPKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8J_L8KXug
drive.google.com/file/d/1u9i9da8vvriN_5CUg1UvDfmqRiKHzfvC
holdtoreset.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-susie-foods-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=xi7Wzl3YHjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got a GOG download?

Attached: shouldI.png (523x236, 65K)

Pass it over

enjoy

Attached: 1561121160766.jpg (527x730, 512K)

where do I upload it_

yeah why dont you?

100% drop box

Someone explain what Rank and Grade do, I'm a little confused which one I'm supposed to level up.
Fuck cooking

whoa, she looks fucking terrible as a blonde

Miriam has 10/10 body.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x864, 107K)

its so heavy dude, my inuternet is not tha good, mite take a while

to my understanding grade give better stats and rank add the benefit listed in the upgrade, it just happen that a lot uf upgrades are stat up

>He hasn't gotten the best shard yet
Fucking shitters

Attached: E79ONKF.png (613x739, 622K)

i should really play void bastards
the name is retarded but the pedigree is good

>another 2d castlevania clone
No thanks

Take your time.

Thanks for outing yourself as a retard immediately so we know not to take anything else you might say seriously.

ok i just download 2 gb from 7 then I have to upload it

I fucking want to, but my computer broke, my laptop can't run it, and I can't justify buying the Switch version when I already have the game as a gift. So thanks for reminding me.

I would like to, but I don't think my computer can run it.

Reminder to explore cancelling.

Attached: triple_shot_sync.webm (614x566, 1012K)

What's the most fun weapon type?

I'm waiting for the weeb swordsman patch

There really need to be more color customization options in the game

When were weapons supposed to start out-damaging Lili form? I basically used it nonstop in my first playthrough.

I already did.
I finished it and it's okay but definitely worse than Aria and Order of Ecclesia.

Attached: Map.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

Oh also I finished the map.
I couldn't find the last two rooms so I took that screenshot to compare it to a 100% one online.

Ill finish downloading soon

Attached: soon.png (904x52, 5K)

I think I hit a nerve
Cry more, faggot

best thing to do is jump, attack, land, attack xx backdash xx jump, attack, land, attack etc.

>I finished it
>99.80%
Liar

absolutely not. it's one of the ugliest games I've ever seen, what the fuck is wrong with that artstyle?

That fucking Fire Whip was so much fun to use, jump+attack made me kill everything in a blink.

Here's my save.
I also beat O.D and Master Carpenter and Millionaire's Bane and that dude behind the warhorse door.

Attached: Saving at every boss.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Oh and the 8-bit level.
I also did the 2 boss rushes.
The only things I haven't done are hard difficulty, nightmare difficulty, and speedrun mode.

Attached: 1554053666622.jpg (2039x1378, 406K)

I've been having fun playing with greatsword + Head Flail.

NUDE MODS WHERE

Hope this thread doesnt die before I finish uploading :(

>can make Ridill which has 20 attack
>swords to craft Ridill have more than 40
what's the actual fucking point of making this sword?

Anyone got a gog download link?

Is there a way I can hide accessories from showing on her? This stone mask looks uggo as fuck and it has more priority over other face items for some reason.

wear a hat

No.
Also there are only two armours that change her dress, one of which forces the shovel knight moveset on you.

Why are Miriamfags such huge autists?
I hope they don't ruin Castlevania threads with their waifufaggotry, we have Maria for that.

Why are you bringing it up when it's not even in the thread?

Because it was in another thread I was too late to complain about, so I'm getting it out now.

>Can open the menu and heal with your abundance of potions
This turned me off from wanting to buy the game. Sotn is only good in the beginning, but then the defense stat gets retarded and makes everything a joke, and you'll soon have a bunch of healing items to cheese anything you want.

>beat O.D. on Nightmare mode
>the final challenge beat
>nothing more to do
>4 years

Bros why couldn't this have a Harmony of Despair type multiplayer so I didn't have to feel this emptiness.

What's the other one? The bunny shard?

There's a bunch of updates.

You can also try Touhou Luna Nights.

Pic related.
I booted up the game just to take this screenshot for you.
I hope you appreciate it.

Attached: Valkyrie Dress.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

is there any significant changes on nightmare mode?

i kinda dont feel like doing the game again because ive already grinded too much on normal difficulty and a kinda found out the cheat to unlock it too late to drop my normal play through for the same reason

>tfw didn't sell any jewels to "Nitori" or shards to Dominique
I can smell backstabbing bitches from miles away.

Attached: 16775733658735.jpg (392x495, 161K)

Here's a better look at it.

Attached: Valkyrie Dress menu.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

alright, i'll pirate the gog version at some point.

I appreciate it user

This should have been her default design, as it makes her symetrical and thus 10 times better.

Just use thepiratebay.org/torrent/33527814/Bloodstained_Ritual_of_the_Night-CODEX
It's what I used.

>no nun outfit
>no maid dress
What a bunch of rubbish.

I can't really say because I only tried normal for an hour before I changed it to Nightmare. Biggest thing for nightmare is you stay at lvl1. I would imagine it's hard mode but with perma lvl1. It makes grinding shards/gear and making food very important.

in 2 days

I have never played SotN. Should I just emulate that and play it instead?

I think it just depends on how you customize her.

Attached: miriam blonde.png (1917x1071, 1.94M)

oh
so its just even more grinding for stats increases

i guess im not missing much

looks kinda bad, i play metroidvanias for the art and the tight gameplay/progression, the copy paste low poly background is really distracting, handpainted backgrounds/animations like the promotional artwork would sell the game for me

It's that but also you'll also notice the boss mechanics this time around instead of breezing through everything without noticing whats happening.

honestly ill probably still breeze through them because im encouraged to grind even more

I beat the game and beat OD. Is there anything left to do besides farming shards and items for achievements?

The max grind won't save you if you don't know the fight. Give it a shot.

When will Konami port HD to another fucking console? I would willingly fall for their jewish DLC character tactics all over again if they gave me a PC port

>clothed massive milkers
why does this make my dick harder than the default outfit

So I finally tried Welcome Company (Didn't want to use it before due to being associated with the awful backer portraits), but jesus fuck this thing is broken. I get that it's supposed to be a counter to all the endlessly spawning dullaheads, but even against normal enemies it makes every encounter a cakewalk.
This thing was a mistake.

Will it be good in the switch? I need more games in it

nah for the this game is behind of sotn but on par with aria as second best metroidvanias , the game is meh visually but is the most fun and broken castlevania to date and to me thats perfect ,according to steamspy sold between 300/500k on steam alone wish thats enough for a sequel because ill be day one for bloodstained 2

personally i stopped using it and just replaced it with dullahan heads familiars
i just find that using spellcaster shards are more effective for bosses and farming (like that chain lightning spell)

So are the mods already out?

>try to watch Bloodstained bossfight videos for fun
>eng dub
Every fucking time

Void Bastards was a major disappointment. Refunded it a few days after I got it. Barely any weapons, handful of enemy types and a constant repeat of fetch quests. It was so fucking Dull.

Yeah it's pretty busted. I'm cruising through Hard difficulty with that + Lili

Weren't we supposed to get a succubus costume or something?

How rare of a drop are familiars? I gotten a faerie one but died and hadn't saved so I lost it.

Bunnymorphosis is the succubus costume

Why is the Switch version so bad?

Attached: switch-vs-pc.png (2560x720, 2.66M)

pls, someone help. I'm missing like one room.

Attached: map.jpg (2560x1440, 815K)

>Valkyrie
>not armoured
That kind of sucks.

How different do the familiars get when they level up? I know the sword gains more colour and such, but not the others, haven't noticed any major differences to their appearance at level 30, when I guess the change happens at 25

>this
>at 30fps
What the fuck went so wrong?

Not worth buying the PC version for this. You're fine with just the PS4 or Xbox version.

aaaaaa I want to lick Zangetsu

Silver Knight learns a move lets him summing light spears from the ground.

>you will never dash-cancel Killer Clown soul massacre bosses ever again

I noticed bookbro started glowing different colors over time. But I don't think it changes much.

Does he apply any other buffs aside from the STR boost?

The book buffs you again immediately after it runs out, and eventually he starts using different spells against enemies instead of just mindlessly ramming them.

*Summon

No. But his STR boost is awesome.

Attached: 20190624090604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

missing the hidden room bottom center, to the left of the green room

>Dominique will never sit on your face
why even live?

Fucking thank you so much.

>Using Dragon Shoes
>dat fire damage proc of baybee
>Get the recipe for Hermes Shoes
>20 EXTRA FUCKING DAMAGE FUCK YEAR
>craft em
>they're worse then the Dragon Shoes
>Go farm the mats for the Dragons Shoes again to recraft them
What the fuck Iga

a better game is coming up soon, just pirate this shit until then

youtube.com/watch?v=pFAknD_9U7c

Where the fuck is this shit? It's basically the only thing left for 100%

Attached: 20190624032316_1.jpg (3840x2160, 872K)

You know you can dismantle the Hermes Shoes to get the Dragon Shoes back.

>Hollowshit

Fuck off.

People enjoy IGAVania's so much precisely because you can grind a fuckton and facetank every boss in the game. HK and Silksong are for a completely different audience IMO. Not everyone enjoys redoing a boss fight for 20 times until you memorize every animation frame.

I'm a collector. I like to have at least one of everything just because.

Just buy the Dragons Shoes at the shop

>craft an item
>dismantle
>buy back the dismantled item from the shop

>he doesnt know how to crouch shoot backdash cancel loop for machine gun fire

enjoy your 3 shots

Attached: 1560712450372.jpg (728x712, 68K)

have you tried disassembling some of your hats?

maybe it downgrades into that unknown item

Help I just want to parry everything.

This doesn't seem to be the case, just saw here and nothing.

I'm not sure where to go. I think I need something to get through tight spaces in walls, or something to deal with weird silver things on walls. Please help.

kill twin dragon, get your photo taken, talk to the librarian, ride the train

Get the jellyfish shard

You need to take the train. Get the powder from the dragon tower, then go back and get your picture taken by Dominique, then go to OD and get the ID card. Then you can get on the train.

Thanks.

I did

Valkyrie sword is best sword, it has a unique technique that doesn't even show up on the technique list. Kind of sucks that every weapon is garbage compared to infinite diamond bullets though

I'll look it up once I'm done watching the credits since there's an achievement for it

>Kind of sucks that every weapon is garbage compared to infinite diamond bullets though
Obviously one weapon alawys will end up being better than all the rest, doesn't mean you have to only use it.

waiting for it to dip in price a little bit. It's too expensive for my tastes, and I don't really like metroidvanias that much anyway.

But doing over 1000 damage per hit is just so god damn fun. It's the shield rod all over again

Anyone know these items?

Attached: Untitled.png (770x679, 234K)

Attached: Greatsword.webm (800x450, 1.42M)

O.D. is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=doOfFw0OmxQ

...Cat ears?

That's the flying sword and it's upgrade, i think it's in a chest somewhere on the two towers

>Orlok Dracule
?

Shiiiiit i didn't know you could charge that

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

Attached: What do.webm (1920x1080, 1.03M)

The flying sword requires some jumping and backtracking in the first area of the two towers. It's also awesome.

i would like to but it keeps fucking crashing

Attached: jam it in.jpg (544x414, 60K)

Damn

Where do you get the timestop?

SOMEBODY MOD OUT HER DOGSHIT TATTOOS AÀAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: sadfleck.jpg (800x450, 22K)

This can't run for shit on toaster, can it?

Ah fuck. Thanks

Beat OD in a fight.

>nobody is talking about the ost

I guess it turned out to be shit then

Is there a purpose to the last katana (grand izayoi)? has the same attack power as its base material

see:

Where the FUCK is the nearest save room in Hidden Deserts? I've gone through the underwater section to get there like 8 different times at this point and I'd rather not have to deal with the shitty """""swimming"""" mechanics for a 9th time.

Attached: 1561310189700.jpg (372x268, 6K)

>people use familiars besides Fairy

Keep going right instead of down and you'll hit a teleporter. Also get good fag.

8/10 for me

Some really high quality stuff, and tons of content. Amazing list of skills and synergy. Good crafting system. Decent map and level design

List of bad stuff:
Voice acting
Plot
Enemy Balance
Inconsistent texture quality

In the end, this is a really good game for what I backed for. I hope there's a sequel and it has a bit more polish to it.

BASED IGA

>bully the nerd and take all his books
Miriam is a little bit of a jerk

>full nude mod

Attached: 1533431166006.jpg (222x222, 17K)

No, it has issues running even on a PS4.

Diabolist's Cap. It's in a hidden room, I think in the Oriental Sorcery Lab but I might be wrong

This nigga O.D is what Gebel should've been

>No stained glass on her body

Voyage of Promise, Gears of Fortune, Autumn's Desolation, Overdrive, Cursed Orphan, the boss theme, Silent Howling and Tamako's theme are good, but not at the same level as Castlevania music used to be.

those aren't tattoos

It's alright. I liked the Twin dragon tower theme most. But that's because it reminds of something you'd hear from Ys.

Yes, it's not really that good honestly. It lacks that Castlevania-ish feeling, sounds pretty generic.

Well yeah, pocket pussy fairy sucks

Does it change the final boss?

The AA in this game is so bad. Running this at 8k and it's still bad.

I know. I want them out of my sight either way.

I really wish bunnymorph had the tail, the whip attack, and the mashing air kick move

It's decent.

I think it's better than most games' music

But it's not typical Castlevania quality

Holy shit, thank you. It's already like 3AM here and I was just wanted to go to sleep at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlZ4Y7Dx2ek
this shit is good

Nah, it's great. Some people bitch about it not being Vania enough but despite how derivative this is, it's still its own thing. It's got a fuck-ton of bangers in the midst of some slightly less memorable tracks.

What does the Bunny costume shard do?

How do I go about doing this? Does it have to do with the chair?

Also I haven't found the locked key to the room in the same part of the castle. Guess I might be missing a few secret rooms.

Attached: 20190624190126_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

The entrance song is catchy as fuck

>Everytime she fast travels

Attached: 1392352036957.jpg (420x300, 20K)

I like my gangbang squad of dullahammer heads.

Turns you into a Lili. MAX your INT for best results.

>them bloomers
same

Attached: 1510762217509.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Guess user.

Attached: 2019-06-20_0914_1.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Greatsword imo

Attached: file.png (884x1351, 526K)

Accelerator

Attached: 1560907077406.jpg (720x725, 74K)

Got 100% and never even got a chance to buy the 16-bit and 64-bit weapons

Are they designed for the harder difficulties?

Rent out his last book, I think it's called the Tome of Conquest or something like that. Then he'll be in a room to the left of the teleport room in the ice caverns.

I haven’t made that, but attack isn’t everything. Grinder has low attack but hits four times. Thunder greatsword, same deal

Alright I beat this game on normal and I am holding off on higher difficulty modes till the DLC comes out. What else should I play while I wait.

Katana if you have all six skills mastered

I can run it and my computer GPU is a geforce gt 425m. So your computer would have to be pretty bad to not be able to run it.

Helpful tips

Fruit drops from Harpies.

Lemons ship
Apples cathederal
Strawberries twin towers

Onions sauce and miso spawn in chests in Asian Land.

Garlic in the Livre Ex Machina chests

Pepper in Underground Sorcery Lab

To respawn chests, just use a green teleport room warp out and back in, or change zones to make them reappear.

What is this? How is this done?

On a side note. I recently started this game. Liking it so far. Can you guys tell me what setup is the best in your opinion? Full-mage? Greatswords?
I had problems with Zangetsu but maybe I was underleveled.

I'm curious about this too, I never spent the 8-bit coin found very early in the game. Assumed all the stuff is backer-designed weaponry that was gated by drops.

Have you played all the other Igavania games in the meantime?

It can but it will lag horribly from times to times

How do I gitgud at these kinds of games? I've never really played a metroidvania game and I died 2 times to the first boss. I feel like a scrub.

Attached: BloodstainedWakarimasen.jpg (1090x1028, 165K)

because it's switch
why do you even expect anything out of that shitty hardware?

The flyers in general in this game are some of the most valuable farm in the whole game. G-Bone steak only drops from them, and before weebland you get optimizer from the yellow one

Learn patterns and patience. Or grind.

is the overall plot decent?

I'm up to the twin head dragon thing (haven't beaten it yet)

The story sorta seems to be going somewhere but is it a good story? mostly just curious

Attached: 1546745399748.png (1246x762, 108K)

keep playing?
have you ever played a game for fun and naturally got gud? try it for once

cool 8bit rendition

>Igavania
I think so. Also played some of the other more mainstream metroidvania games like hollow knight.

grinding in these games makes the bosses trivial

i was surprised that david hayter along with the 2 next bosses died so fast for me

Some weapons have secret techniques that you can read about from bookshelves scattered around. They can be done without finding the bookshelf though. Once you master a technique it can be used with all weapons of that type. You can get by neglecting them but they, along with every other optional mechanic in the game, is worth the grind.

It's a melee based transformation, one of the only transformations in the game barring the Shovel Knight armor. Unusual for a melee based shard, it scales HEAVILY off of INT, to the point where you will very easily break 100 damage almost as soon as you get it, all for the low cost of 5 MP per sec.
Ranking it up unlocks a rapid kick, a knife throw that does about 50% more damage for about 20 MP, and finally a freaking machine gun kick upgrade to the rapid kick, that can kill most bosses fairly fast if you can land them.

The plot isn't all that great. There's good lore here and there but the resolution of the story leaves a lot to be desired. It's no Order of Ecclesia.

Fucks like you are exactly what’s been wrong with video games for the last 2 decades! Just be glad it’s multi platform so everyone can experience the game.

there's a greatsword technique that lets you do that move, QCBF iirc
i forget which GS you can even originally use it on, but mastering it lets you use it on all greatswords

>just eat your shit and don't grumble

Observe the boss and their tells for each attack. For general play otherwise, smashing through mobs in the castle is mostly a gear check, and what shards you might pick up from demons could be of varying use. Obviously you don't want to get hit, Metroidvania games are often about sustainability while traversing between free health refills.

Also, try attacking walls for secrets.

I don't know, the Blue Rose has pretty much the same crafting recipe but is pretty much the best sword in the game that I currently have at least
I might grind out the mats again to see if there's something fucky with it

Practice your jump attacks. There's no "can't move" animations during a jump attack, so you can attack much much faster that way.

When you land, you can generally continue moving immediately, or follow up with a second attack much more quickly than you otherwise could.

Double attacks + continued mobility = good

I love the OST, some good shit in here along side the twin towers theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xr3yObjI8I
youtube.com/watch?v=-1h6Es9O8UY
youtube.com/watch?v=M2Jz1Wt2DjA

Attached: 1561341541901.png (800x1574, 438K)

Is this the first time the ingame model has bigger boobs than promotional art?

I think only the sword changes appearance. The rest just get more powerful at 25, 50, and 75.

nah ill just watch vinny play it

>all those recipes with pepper
>only 1 chest in the lab
>hours and hours to complete the damn quest
fuck that specific item
at least there are 2 chests with zoy sauce in the YOOOOOOOO area

If you can hook me up with the nude mod I'll buy the game right now and upload it.

Nah I already got it.

Yeah I just found it, but it was at Livre Ex Machina. Now I only need to find the fucking last hat and I'm done. I'm talking about the very last one, after Pleiades, again I have no idea where to find it. And now I'm at 100% of the map, Christ.

Actually I think it's in Ex Machina. It's somewhere on the ceiling maybe?

Attached: 1561077300433.jpg (512x512, 41K)

You're going to want to get used to the dismantle feature. Most items that you craft can then be purchased at the shop.

You can abuse this to collect rare crafting materials. Make X thing that requires Y super rare drop, go to the shop and buy 10 of X thing, go back to the crafter and dismantle 10 of X thing to pick up N of Y super rare drop.

That one should be the Valkyrie Crown, I think it's behind a pillar of poker chips in the Den of Behemoths.

>Not buying food containing pepper and dismantling it
All you need to do is craft everything once and then buy it again and again instead of testing your luck with chests.

Not buying a switch seems really hard for some people

Cancel this.

Attached: 2019-06-24 03-20-27.webm (1532x500, 2.71M)

-atrocious graphics, I've never seen such an ugly game in years and this had an over 5 million budget.
-awful chara design, Miriam is so bland and she's gonna be the face of the franchise, lol.
-bugged/unoptimized engine: bookshelf crashes, chests not giving their rewards, floating stuck item sacks that you have to wait 15 seconds to get, general clipping problems(Twin Dragon, etc), lag issues, bad enemy AI.
-uninspired OST and shitty sound direction(ARISE! MYSELF AND MY SHADOW! ad infinitum and the annoying sword familiar).
-unbalanced as fuck, you can basically beat the game using upgraded flame shot/water splash which are 1st area shards.
-the last 40% of the map was uninspired, unrelated to the castle thematically and re-used too many assets with lame level design/enemy placement.
-game progression was badly designed: you are stuck with 1 boring familiar until the early 20s then suddenly you can get 3 better ones at the same time until the final one much later with the book in-between.
-Circle had better designed bosses, only Zangetsu is an actual cool fight.
-unresponsive controls, doing the fighting game commands is frustrating.
-uncreative(just a castlevania game without using the IP) and relying on pop culture memes when it could have been its own thing.
-Word building, story, lore, dialogue and characters are bad and uninspired. And we're getting a franchise out of this.
-Bad JP and EN dubs, Miriam's personality is different in both dubs.
-Some weapon names look like mistranslations.
-Annoying quests that require rare enemy drops or specific respawnig chest drops.
-Hard Mode requiring a cheat code and no harder mode between it and Nightmare.

IGA confirmed hack and laughing all the way to the bank thanks to no skill gamers that want to play the same autismo farming/grinding kusoge forever.

BTW the sequel will re-use the assets, hahahahahhahahahaahha.

Attached: 1448208003562.gif (294x233, 886K)

All I want is a remix of Symphony of the Night. new Castle lay out.

Is that too hard? I've waited 20 years.

Fought the first 4 bosses, and they are really disappointing. Like the artstyle in this game is all over the place, it feels glued together by random graphics.

Not to mention the bosses themselves are so uncreative.
>Hand boss gives you a hand special move
Wow? Next comes the robot bird, what the fuck is that shit. Instead of cramming in an edgy samurai, and some five nights at freddies animatronic bosses, they should have used actual demons that look dangerous.

Attached: D72BVovV4AAU-GN.jpg orig.jpg (900x555, 117K)

Yeah it was there, right beside a save room.

Holy hell, how the fuck did I miss that. Thanks user, now I can sleep in peace.

How do you obtain the best weapons? Are they crafted or found?

I just learned about that 1 hour ago, I'll just do the quick money strat and buy a lot of dismantling potions, I wasted 1 hour farming different spices
also there is one "flying meat" item I can't seem to find to which monster it belongs.
It's for the last recipe in the old lady's quest

>typing all this out
>nobody will ever read your wall of cope

Attached: 1560783068052.png (467x392, 149K)

How is this done?

Nice pasta homo.
the item sacks getting stuck is bullshit

Attached: 1559869584478.jpg (442x330, 28K)

The best anything is always crafted.

So I'm in the hall of termination and I just beat gebel and it gave me a weird ending. I don't have the high jump upgrade yet or the inverse power. What do I do from here?

I need help because I'm retarded and can't figure out what to do next.
I got the Zangetsuto, what the fuck do I do now, killing Gerbil just game overs me and I can't find Greg anywhere

Flying meat belongs to that one monster in nipland. The bull looking one with wings and is gold. It's a rare drop

He either took this from another thread or is the same writer himself. People really can't stop shitposting

Attached: 1559096537944.jpg (285x249, 8K)

Drain the blood from the fountain with the move you got from the bloody chick.

Golden Bull at the Oriental Labs

Farm him also for like 30x bovine plumes as you can use it to upgrade Jump/Double Jump + other stuff with it.

Once you get that stupid Bhava Rural upgrade, the only spells you'll ever use are Shadow Traver, Accelerate, and Time Stop. I was killing the 8 Bit Nightmare boss before he could launch his first attack. It's just too fast.

Fight him again, but this time watch the moon.

Most of the really good weapons are crafted.

Get the item from the area on the far right, do what that unlocks, and then talk to a specific NPC

So what does mastering an input move do? Make it usable to all kinds of weapon types?

didn't read lmao

Attached: OH YEAH IM FEELING IT.gif (320x180, 3.19M)

read the sword's description

Focus on the moon during the fight

Explore the castle, every castlevania since Symphony of the Night has two endings

I did that but it took me to an underwater area I can't seem to get through yet. I just kinda float on the surface.

I thought that might be the case, I guess I was just too impatient when I tried that. That and my bloodbringer keeps killing him

Liver Ex Machina, immediately to the right of the save room. Access is from underneath.

yes, if you master a katana move from a specific weapon you'll be able to use it with all the katanas

Kill one of the electric jellyfish until it gives your its shard

oh, I was hoping you could use them for other weapon classes, like doing the guard on a greatsword

Whips were super fun for my playthrough.
Boots are great for farming because they make your jump kick attacks deal serious damage.
Bhava Rural and its upgrade are ridiculously powerful.
Katanas are strong with their >>X ability blocking all damage and countering.
Guns are fun.

>It's a rare drop
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN
thanks user
at least it's the last one

Attached: 1547616057805.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

They're only slightly stronger (stat wise) than other end game weapons. Movesets can be wonky, special stuff is different.

You mean the weapon right? I got a weapon and a key.

Could one theoretically domesticate a Lili? Asking for a friend

What's the quick money strat?

myriam a CUTE

Attached: 69391240_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 1.99M)

its even 1% chance to drop have fun
max that fuckin luck boyo
haha
I want one too

no, it's a key item that unlocks something in town

>Bhava Rural and its upgrade are ridiculously powerful.
Oh shit. I gave that weapon to the sad lady in the town for a quest. Can I obtain it again somehow?

Augment Luck >Augment Gold > Enhance Augment Gold up to level 9 > lots of mone from candles

That shit was so fucking stupid. How the hell would the average player have known that you need to get the shard from a random fucking grunt enemy in that area to progress?

Attack ... Backdash > Crouch > Attack ... Backdash > Crouch > Attack ...

You only need a single frame between Dash > Crouch > Attack inputs, but you must wait long enough for the Attack to reach its active frames before you backdash again or else you'll just interrupt it.

He wouldn't. But he'd probably think about grinding out shards if he couldn't find the way forward. This is typical Castlevania gameplay.

how the hell would the average player know where to get the aegis plate? I unironically found it immediately without any assistance, I guess I'm just that much of a completionist for the damn map

But seriously what to go once you got zangetsu's sword was dumb and stumped me for a bit.

to add to this, equip spike armor and find a map that has a candle right next to a loading zone, then just run back and forth

It's a drop from those scissor butcher guys.

That's why you should listen to Dominique/Johannes/OD. They tell you stuff like that when you're stuck. That and standard Castlevania playing denotes that if you get stuck in one area, maybe an enemy there has the thing you need.

Or just use Accelerate if you're at that stage in the game. Has a little damage aura.

I fought Bloodless early and it broke their entire script, I didn't get the advice about the blood moon until after I entered the Behemoth Den, and I got their advice about the train after I already entered the Glacial Tomb

Attached: 1555317707199.png (256x200, 59K)

>Max Alchemical Bounty both in Rank and Grade
>Stack it
>Craft 1 Gold to test
>Get this

Sweet

Attached: 20190624094641_1.jpg (1600x900, 247K)

Thanks!

Someone post the webm

Attached: Totally Balanced.webm (1200x675, 1.91M)

Well, there is still a fuckton more to come for 1 yet. But yes, 2 is very likely anyway. They have the main engine now, it can only get better from now on.

Wha- The FUCK was that?

I want that time stop skill. Is OD frustratingly hard? I need to know what I'm in for.

Just one shot him dude, just stack Red Remembrance dude.

It's a Dio fight with tons of small projectiles thrown at you while time is stopped.

Exactly this.

The Bhava Rural upgrade that I've been mentioning. It attacks like 3 or 4 times per button press and has almost no animation, so you can attack so incredibly fast that it makes every other weapon/spell trivial and every boss an a thumb exercise instead of a fight.

He's not too bad.

I will desu. Im a sucker for metroidvanias and im saving up some money for it now. dollars are expensive in this shithole country.

Get a non-shitty PC you fucking poorfag.

OD is basically a more mobile Dracula. His most dangerous attack needs positioning to avoid.

Attached: 323bbc6395b388a80aee08e87de1d417d4c235ccf48dbf78894b6096241c60de.png (639x937, 900K)

where do you get the actual underwater ability? the water stream is obviously not it since you can't open any of the chests.

I will, mom, right I get the money to buy it.

Not really, just Dimension Shift, by the time you reappear the attack is done.

Beat the sand area boss.

where's the sand area?

Next boss.
You'll want to pick up the shard from the water horse, too, which increases your movespeed underwater. Or just unequip the boss shard and use your water jets to move around.

You still have to navigate the underwater area with the stream ability until you get the sands. Then get through that until you reach the boss.

in your mom's house

Down and to the right of the water area. Just keep moving that direction and you'll run into the desert eventually.

Mana Ikeda is /ourgal/.

They should promote her to artist for the 2nd game.

She's the tiny thing translating for Iga.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8dx5owAPKM

Attached: Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night-Playable-Characters[1].jpg (640x360, 51K)

Keep exploring the water until you get there. It feels like it's not the right ability, but it is. Bottom right under the busted bridge. Then you have to make it past all the bullshit spikes.

Get it once, craft a food that requires it, then buy it from the shop and have Johannes dismantle it

Are there daggers?

Nightmare mode sounds fun. Symphony is lacking that.

Hard to find proper images of her.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Yes, there's even a teleport behind you skill.

I'm usually spamming Riga Dohin. Granted shortcuts exist, but they tend to unequip my weapon even if I just wanted the shards changed.

Yes

I ask because daggers and fists were a lot of fun in Symphony due to their fast speed.

A shame I've never really played with Katanas much since the early game Katanas are all trash and they don't get good until 60% through the game.

Who thought it'd be ag ood idea to give you red rust as your first Katana then bamboo sword?

Meh I don't play games with female leads

You can increase your attack speed with any weapon using shards.

bandit blade

Fag

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night 2019-06-23 13-41-06.webm (1200x675, 2.08M)

I'm playing this at 4k at 60 fps, the models are blurry as fuck.

>move can't be mastered and used on other swords
literally dropped the game right there

I beat the game this morning. I couldn't give a single fuck about the story or what was actually going on but Bayonetta looked cool in the blood red crystal stuff. Game was fun though, hope they can make a sequel.

If I wanted to fap I'd watch porn

Bandit Blade's gimmick is that you get a Dagger Technique on a sword so you can pair it with the other Sword Skills.
If you wanna nothin personell demons, use a Dagger's Assassinate technique. It's the same attack.

Attached: 1561154107256.webm (330x488, 834K)

YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE A FURIOUS AUTIST?
it's a game of autistic patty cake, and simon says, and if you don't do what simon says he will slap you, and your bitch
YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE A LIL BITCH
stat boosting in various ways "wow this game is really easy what is the hype even about question mark"

Word of advice, when you get Augment LUCK and you can change it to Augment GOLD as a skill shard, fucking do it. I did it late and I regret it, it changes all your gold pick ups from the purple candles to 100g, 500g, etc. if you upgrade it even further. I can farm 100,000g in like 5 min now.

can you customize both characters?

let me offer a fair rebuttal. i play as a man with his chest exposed covered in anime chains that looks like an oc for a bara deviantart vs cute customizable dragon witch thingy that somehow makes me feel less gay
why is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8J_L8KXug

Cute pornstar

Is there anyway to grade up Silver Knight and Shortcut shards without NG+?

There are little scroll icons on the map, what do they mean ?

Nope, you need to do NG+ to grade up those and boss-exclusive shards.

Augment Gold Rank 9 Grade 9, equip it as passive for double effect and candles will drop 2k bags.

Same goes for Money is Power, max it out and equip as passive, you can sell shit for even more money. E.g. Wool normally goes for 960, with MIP it goes for 1440.

Wait, do I recognize that artist

Because you're a tranny and want to be a girl

pretty sure there are 5 silver knight shards hidden in the castle, you can get your silver knight familiar to level 5 in your first playthru

Quests. Probably the monsters you need to grind for the revenge woman.

I'm just gonna copy paste this here, since GameFAQs ignored me completely:

My X360 controller's R1 (RB) button became faulty while I was playing this game. I bought a DS4 and couldn't manage to make it work with my PC. My PC didn't detect the controller at all, so I'm going to return the DS4 controller and get my money back to buy a XB1 controller instead.

The thing is, while troubleshooting to see if I got the DS4 controller to work, one of the things I did was resetting my PC with the native Windows 10 utility. I did something stupid, however... I didn't back up my save, so I lost it.

After googling for a bit, I found out that the files I need are named 'Story_Slot0.sav' and 'System_Slot.sav', which are located in the '%AppData%Local\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\SaveGames'

I used a software to try to get my save back, and it *almost* worked. I managed to recover the file 'Story_Slot0.sav', but not the 'System_Slot.sav' one.

I tried to paste the 'Story_Slot0.sav' file I recovered in the save folder anyway and booted the game to see if I could load it. I couldn't. It appears grayed out and the only things I can do is delete the save or choose the Backer ID option (pic related).

I also tried deleting the existing 'System_Slot.sav' file and just leaving 'Story_Slot0.sav' there and nothing changed.

So basically I'm here to ask you guys what to do to get my progress back. Do you guys think there's any hope? What else should I do? I don't mind sharing my save file if any of you want to try messing with it.

Here's the link to the recovered save file, just in case someone wants to mess around with it:

drive.google.com/file/d/1u9i9da8vvriN_5CUg1UvDfmqRiKHzfvC

I'll try asking for help in other future Bloodstained threads. Sorry that this is a bit spammy.

Also, this is a great fucking game.

Attached: W1jkiIW.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Cute hair

Wait a minute, how did a chunk of Japan and some caves get into the upper floors of a castle? I didn't really read any of the dialogue after the first hour.

Shouldn't have pirated it, my saves are safe and sound in the Steam cloud.

You also probably bought a knock-off DS4, didn't you.

Attached: shrug.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

I can't find the last rooms I'm missing. Even looking at a 100% map doesn't help

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

yo someone anyone post the crack

Not him, but what about the ones in cleared rooms? There's one in the room where the second boss was, and in the room right after with a bench and a chest.

>bloodless keeps her stockings on in the bath
good shit

Attached: expand dong.jpg (552x920, 67K)

Just check against this map, see which orange squares you're still missing.

Attached: 1561302350_2[1].png (3034x1069, 38K)

Missing one in the Underground Sorcery Lab and Hall of Termination.

You're missing the same room that every single user forgot to check.
Look at the Underground Sorcery Lab, the room with the cat has a breakable wall.

What do I do after 8-bit nightmare and Bloodless?

That map was definitely a shitton more helpful. I was able to see the hall of termination one myself, at least
thank you anons

Just finished getting my last item. Feels good man.

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (999x378, 374K)

Used the gog magnet posted a few threads ago and 4 hours in right now. Fucking love it and i'm getting the physical edition for switch when that comes out.

>supporting the horrible Switch port
See here It's also only 30 fps

That one, I got myself easily, since one should check around for breakables in any secret room just in case.

The one that fucked me was the one to the right of the Garden teleporter.

I'm 30 hours in and have done everything but the full item list. I think I'll just uninstall. Grinding for 20 more hours just for one achievement seems dumb as fuck.

It's pretty easy when you have 2x Pluderers Rings and that Alchemical shard.

It’s not the port that’s the issue
Switch hardware sucks

How much do stats matter? I just want to have nice accessories but the ones with better numbers are kinda ugly

I'm not picky about graphics and 30 FPS is fine for me.

Full item list only took me an hour or two.

It's not even a stable 30 fps lol. Just check the Bloodstained Switch forum on GameFAQs if you don't believe me.

My craptop can run this even if barely. I doubt its hardware limitations it seems more like laziness and/or bad optimization.

It scales with int stacking, that being said even though it does like 350 damage which is pretty even with short swords it attacks way quicker and has a ranged option. I think it might also bypass defenses or soemthing, it kills faster than I expect it to.

STR and CON are your best friends. High enough CON will let you facetank enemies

>Bloodless boss fight
That was something special. Hoping the boss fights to come are that bonkers.

Attached: big grimm.png (1358x785, 313K)

the combat is worse than SOTN lmao

I knew that when I saw it the bloodpool would be this game's Maridia tube and we'd have dumb-dumb fail to put 2 and 2 together.

It's better, SOTN has better music and locations to explore though.

you say that, but the thunder god axe is as good, but nobody knows it.

nigga i pirated the gog version and my ps4 controller worked completely fine, just get ds4 windows you mong

how do you get the infinite mp item? is it 100% map and shards?

No, the gameplay is shit

I just crafted Blue Rose and Andromeda (legendary longsword and whip) and Rhava Velar still outclasses them by a huge margin.

Is there any reason for Celeste room?
It's just for chill?

100% shards, there will be a chest next to Johannes.

What's wrong with it?

blue rose greatsword? that thing sucks compared to the axe, andromeda is also worse than the backer whip.

wait a fuckin minute... u have to beat the game 9 times to max out boss shards?

Somebody paid $8500 to put an altar to their dead cat into the game.

Attached: secret_room_tier.png (327x379, 9K)

i absorbed the blood but I don't have the item to go underwater yet.

Cat owners are weird.

I did. It didn't detect it at all.

Blue Rose is a longsword that does ice damage. It's pretty fast and the quatercircle move lets you shoot 3 icicles.

The backer whip is trash imo. It looks goofy (it uses katana's animations) and does pitiful damage. The range is nice though.

Go down the path you made, user.
Kill the jellies.

you did first one you kill is scripted to give it to you. dummy

the Switch Pro and Switch Mini announcements can't come soon enough, cause the current Switch is so underpowered it's not even funny

Can someone share a ~50% map complete save with me? I lost all my progress. I'm this guy:
The file I need is named 'Story_SlotX.sav' where X is a number and it should be located in '%AppData%Local\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\SaveGames'

>8500$
>+30 for delivery
huh

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019_06_24_04_56_06_190.webm (900x500, 2.99M)

I wish this game had 360 degree aiming for guns. Kinda weird that you can aim shards but not your fucking gun. Talk about a missed opportunity.

>Can't aim guns
>Can't WIGGLE THE WHIP

Attached: 110.gif (110x108, 122K)

does anyone know where i'm supposed to find orichalcum? i have 100% map progress and haven't been able to find it anywhere.

yeah, nice, but you can do 3x that damage with True Arrow

If you're talking about the Deseama shard no it's absolutely not scripted. Took me nine kills last night before one dropped it.

What games have had a whip you could wiggle besides Super Castlevania 4? I wish they would add one in a following update.

Where's my download at boys

Final ice level, that axe guy drop it. Drop rate is 2% though

>no ammo
Try to imagine it if he been using scattershot.

G Axe Outsiders, 2%

So who is going to be the mystery third character, Yea Forums?

Attached: thinking.jpg (500x508, 17K)

un, deux, un, un, un, duex, trois, un, un, deux, trois!

I hope the roguelike mode is good

There was a talk that Konami supposedly has exclusive rights to this technique.

Off the top of my head: SOTN (Richter), HoD, Sorrow games (Julius), maybe PoR also, not sure

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:690B92ABF8B032E50CBB57FDA0CF2207F11EA2AB&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Bloodstained%3A%20Ritual%20of%20the%20Night%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2B%20ENG%20%2B%208%20%2F%20ENG%20%2B%20JPN%5D%20(2019)%20(1.03)%20%5BGOG%5D

either Alfred or Gebel

Sheik's chain in Smash up until a certain point. Then again, you get the Belmonts by proxy.

Spend ammo and do some hard controller manipulation when you can just span True Arrow, which is easily grinded and leveled up, do 50*5 DMG per cast and cost, like, 15 MP?

I'd prefer ture/chaser arrow and not raping my gamepad.

You say that but how the fuck is it doing 333 damage my shit does 64

Maybe also Anne if they want to do a not-Maria

It'd trivialize shard abilities then, why use something that takes resources when you have infinite fullscreen bullets at any angle

It procs 4 times per 1 button press.

>Why would you fuck your wife until she cums when you could just hire someone to do it for you?

Strength buff from book and presumably accessories for crit damage and/or extremely high levelled

Then remove infinite bullets. I'd rather have free aim than infinite ammo.

>food analogy

>Miriam after absorbing many slut shards

Attached: 1561281340098.jpg (1240x1754, 1.92M)

No i mean why is his weapon damage so high i use the same weapon but my atk is like 78

Is it good Yea Forums?

Please do not lewd my wife Miriam.

Here bro, I didn't realize you were American.
>Why would you cook an entire meal with expensive ingredients you have to buy from the market when McDonalds is right down the road and they've got burgers for just $1?

Fucking granny what the fuck is "falls apart" dish? Im stuck

Oh, you meant the webm. Notice how his health is at 1 HP, he's using the Red Remembrance shard.

She has a bubble over her head that shows you what to make

>get to the final boss
>beat it
>console crashes
>still get the notification that I beat it
>but the game doesn't recognize that I beat the final boss
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: agitated skeleton.jpg (680x680, 67K)

O.D., and is in a quest to retrieve the Liber Logaeth

Just look at the icon over her head and compare it with your recipes? If you still can't figure it out:
holdtoreset.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-susie-foods-list/

>Beat final boss
>There's an annoying electricity SFX looping while the final cutscene plays

Attached: SKREEEEEEEEE.gif (306x316, 240K)

final boss is easy peasy, go beat them again

Hoping for Dominique as a kung fu nun, but it will probably be one of the characters from Curse of the Moon (probably Gebel as a not-Alucard).

I dont have it on my list and I dont know where to search the cookbook

OD > Gebel

>Miriam
>Zangetzu
>Grandma Suzie

Oh there are many recipe books in the game. There's one at twin towers (IIRC the western tower) and then one in the waterway.

Attached: fish.jpg (1679x767, 400K)

alright guys i need you to help me figure something out, is there any reason to use weapons of specific type in this game? it seems like going for whichever combination gives me the biggest amount of attack power is the easiest way to do things and that seems like a real shame because i'd rather not see this abundance of cool weapon types go unused because it's really all just faux depth

am i missing something?

It is enjoyable yes. They did a bang up job on improving it since the first beta.

Can I lewd her off-brand h-game heroine lookalike?

OD would be fun, mostly because that means Miriam would be a boss on his path

Replay the game from the beginning if it's good, uninstall if it isn't. It's an action title, not a MMO.

would have been great if grandma suzie got fatter the more recipes you gave her.
Have the other survivors make sly comments that they barely get a bite to eat and this cunts eating like royalty.

Well some weapon types are much faster. I'd go with longswords personally, they strike a nice balance between speed and damage. But greatswords and axes swing in an arc that is very useful for killing aerial enemies and those damn frogs on the ground.

Techniques of a specific weapon can be mastered and used by all weapons of the same type. So, if you master the parry skill from the second katana, you will be able to use it with any katana.

>is there any reason to use weapons of specific type in this game?
personal preference
in my case i stuck mostly with rapiers and whips because i dont like how slow Gswords are

>So who is going to be the mystery third character, Yea Forums?
Don't forget we're getting playable bosses.

yeah i've been using the sword usually and it seems to be the best option most of the time but i kind of also meant general equipment, some rings have specific bonuses that can be useful sometimes but im not really getting the feeling that the rpg part of this game allows for buildcrafting considering mostly everything works well enough anyway, either way it's a very fun game and i just finished it

oh cool i wasn't aware of this

Weapon techs are fucking awesome and mastery makes weapons so much more fun.
Back when the kickstarter was going I strongly considered backing to create a fist weapon that could use fighting game combos for different attacks. But that's just a core feature of this game built into every weapon.
Awesome.

are they gonna add Child of Light shit to this game? only mentioning it because the launch trailer had that jingle at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=xi7Wzl3YHjU

Spears get a running attack that's good if you ever want to farm items in a straight hallway.

>Aria/Dawn: You get the Chaos Ring for 100% all the souls
>Bloodstained: You get a shitty pair of glasses that give something like +7 Def/Int while the Chaos Ring equivalent is given by finishing some guest line with that one girl.

What the actual fuck Iga?

Gebel or Albert. Guaranteed.

Wait, you can MASTER technique?
This game hide so many things, like shard tier and passive shard becoming skill shard.

>hiding mastery
Nigger there's a list with meters and everything.

must be blind, never seen it, and I am at 80% of map

Yes, keep killing enemies with that technique (the counter-attack in parry's case) and the mastered notification will pop up eventually. You can check your mastery progress on Archive>Technique.

Gebel's Glasses give you infinite MP just like Chaos Ring, and then Recycle Hat gives infinite ammo, it's a reference to that one item in SOTN that made throwing weapons/consumables infinite, forget what it was called.

it's inside the archives under techniques

can I dismantle items to get silver? or am I stuck at farming them?

There are 2 books that speed up the mastery thing btw. And maybe even a ring I forget.

>Miriam Boss would be the Doppelganger but fifty times more bullshit, putting the OD boss fight to shame
>Using every possible attack Shard randomly at Rank 9
If the OD boss fight is canon, Miriam has a very powerful vampire as her eternally loyal minion for any future games.

OD I hope. But it's probably Gebel.

Is it playable on Intel HD 630? My gpu died.

>every time miriam runs into OD in the future, he's annoyed as fuck that she's there but has to obey her

>why do you even expect anything out of that shitty hardware?
Much better than above.
While the Switch does indeed have shitty hardware, it's a misconception that this is because of shitty hardware, shitty hardware should be able to run this game at 1080p 60fps. It's a software problem.

Duplicator

>Gebel's Glasses give you infinite MP just like Chaos Ring
Oh shit, really? Never mind then.

how do you manage to make something so ugly

All done brah, 3 runs. one 100% one NG+ and then another NG+ because i messed up "Usurper" I thought it was not having the Zangetsu sword equipped at the Gremory fight since they did such a big deal about it being her weakness, not having done the events and then ignoring it at Gebel. so i restarted, so i do have to 100% the all over again to do to sooth my autism (Since it only "remembers" how much you explored on your previous run and my NG+ was barebones meaning most of the map wasn't even "shadowed"), but im taking a break for now.

Attached: Miriams Game.jpg (997x379, 82K)

>every time he just wants to be left alone but somehow he is always dragged into Miriam's mess

It doesn't matter, I've done it twice now and it crashes without fail. I'm gonna have to wait until the patch comes because it just won't work for me.

Hey smart guy

You can save the game at literally any time in the pause menu.

>Little girl, I am not interested in...this.

Ask your parents.

holy fucking shit the jinrai technique for katanas is broken, it clears almost every trash mob instantly

Yes. A significant number of enemies drop Silver, but there are also a number of weapons and armors that break down into Silver. If you get one (like the Invisible Blade, Berdiche, Gram, Silver Tiara), you can
1. Dismantle item
2. Re-Craft the item again with the very materials you just got
3. Buy as many of that item you want from Dominique
4. Dismantle those to get all the Silver you want
It's a lot easier to farm gold and use the shop + crafting system to get materials than it is to farm a single material in the castle.

>Get a non-shitty PC you fucking poorfag.
>official system requirements say a potato PC is fine

>You can save the game at literally any time in the pause menu.
what the fuck really?

I don't care how good it is, it looks like absolute shit.

stop being a fanatical retard

Yes.

It's a temporary save you can use if it's taking too long to find the next save room. You can suspend the game there and start back up right where you left off next time you come back.

How'd you not know this?

Yes, just choose "suspend", it's a soft save though, meaning it's lost when you load the game.

what the fuck. Game literally hides functions from dumb players.

Every time I do a backstep, I immediately cast whatever manipulative shard I have equipped. Is it supposed to be like that? Can I disable it somehow?

they said that they got 5 million dollars from kickstarter but then the australian kid next to me in the nursery was 10 times better than me and the australian parents just had 50k.

Attached: Youre+surprised+by+this+_0d65ddcb08bb1f614c6edf459d470e51.jpg (418x408, 37K)

Nigger, all portable Castlevanias had this feature in case your battery runs low or whatever.

No. Works on my machine.
check the controls

Reset your controls to default in the options, if that doesn't work then replace your faulty controller.

Why is this getting popular?

Check Steam controller figs if you messed with it somehow. This game has a lot of dumb bugs though so I wouldn't be surprised if it's from the game itself

Why do you care?

>mfw i just finished the game
>mfw i have no face
jezus fucking christ that wouldve been real handy

Cause it's ballin

Attached: m42069.jpg (1160x1772, 474K)

Whens the co op dropping

Sword bro all day

Attached: doubleblood.png (1128x916, 1.39M)

because it's a real video game that's fun to play and not an interactive movie that's also a platform for political activism

Ignore the horrible drop rate. Chest in ice level drop it

Cringe!

you're alright

So wrong.

Attached: 20190624053343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

waifubait, typical weeb shit, they put up with bad games with godawful visuals just because it stars a cute anime gril.

Maybe a year from now.
>tfw I know they'll fuck up the netcode
I don't trust Jap devs with their online functionality

Attached: 1560033578865.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

user, go listen to the theme from M*A*S*H and then commit to the title.

It's exactly what most people wanted from it :a really big Castlevania game with lots of abilities and weapons.
Yeah its fucking ugly. Yeah most of the bosses are easy. Doesn't fucking matter, it's a totally decent game that for the most part does things very well.

>people play castlevania for the waifus
ok

That is okay with me. I already have no faith in a SotN clone with multiplayer, which is fine since I already love this game as it is.

its ok once you have grown up you'll understand

People want to play Aradia's girlfriend's game.

Mann I just wanna play with my fiance

>he doesn't

Attached: Castlevania_.png (900x1273, 1.07M)

it's not even 1% of the reason no, though it is a nice bonus

I agree, but co-op shenanigans could be fun if done right, but IGA fucked himself with too many unnecessary stretched goals

Honestly, it is best to only get one and then abuse Alchemy Bounty to craft multiple of something and then disassemble the extras, Then again, that is basically the go to for any "rare" drops.

The main issue then is how fucking annoying it is to get/buy Alkahest.

Attached: farm.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

is there a new game+? i just finished the game.

Is there any point to grind Passive, if I am already overpowered as hell?
Does it translate to NG+?

Yes just look at your completed file

Yes. But you could have checked yourself man.

Thats it? This game needs more R34

Attached: thats it.png (209x34, 1K)

go to load the file then press LT

You can still get them after you touched the bag, just wait for a bit

I didn't play Curse of the Moon. How does it tie into Ritual of the Night?

how do you stop your mana from draining at all? even with enough recharge it'll still take one off and blue roses will spawn from the lanterns

How do you change resolution? The box in the options menu is just blank for me.

alt universe unfortunately

infinite mana glasses from getting all shards

Actually you get all stuck items from bags when you change screens

They transfer, the main reason to do it is that the Passives stack with the Abillity, so you can double up on shit like Augment Luck, Augment Gold and Alchemic Bounty.

What doesn't transfer is the "Important" Shards and things you use to make them (So you don't start with Double Jump, and even when you get it you can't craft High Jump cause they take your Feathers), keys and PLOT GATE equipment

Here is what doesn't transfer from what i remember.

Any Keys (Including Train Pass)
Aegis Plate
Zangetsu Katana
Craftwork
Double Jump
Reflector Ray
Blood Drain
Aqua Stream (Swimming)
Water Sink
Invert
High Jump
Dimensional Shift
Bovine Plume

I think that is all, Notably Accelerator DOES transfer if you have it.

>complete on normal, it's too easy
>need to unlock hard by completing normal
>new game plus into hard, it's easier than normal
Why can't games just let you select what difficulty you want from the start.

Or with at least 8.0 MP Quickcharge from food items, it regenerates so fast that Acceleration doesn't reduce it at all.

You'll need those passives for NG+ if you're going to do Nightmare since you're stuck at level 1 the entire game.

>>need to unlock hard by completing normal
nah, if you create a save file with the name NIGHTMARE it unlocks all difficulties

You can do that.
Type NIGHTMARE in your filename and you'll unlock Hard and Nightmare difficulty.

It's still very silly that you need to go through hoops to unlock a mode.
Thanks anyway anons.

it kinda is yeah but i also like how oldschool and cryptic it is

back in the day this is the kind of stuff that would only travel by word of mouth in the real world

Not true, that still isn't enough.

Never heard of a cheat code before?

Attached: Desktop 2019.06.24 - 06.49.17.21.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.11M)

It's just a staple of Castlevania games to have secrets strewn all over the place

Should I do hard mode clean or just do new game plus? I admit I spent a little time doing stupid shit on normal and to be honest it feels like a bit of a waste to just let it all go.

>need to use a cheat code to unlock a BASIC feature in a game.
It's not a big issue but please drop Koji's cock out of your mouth.

will this game have true new dlc not backers dlc or the iga boss dlc i mean NEW map areas items etc , steam spy says this game sold between 300 to 500k on steam alone thats a good number and is not counting the xbox/ps4/switch version , so will this game has a chance of new dlc? or its impossible because all the other Free dlc?

Is there a luck mode code yet?