Borderlands 3

hnnnnnnnng moze without her helmet

Attached: D9zFwxRU4AANUcF.jpg (467x640, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eU64VGkVl4
youtube.com/watch?v=bg0dUugqqpg&t=117s
reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/bl6e0u/i_think_ive_figured_out_the_level_scaling_formula/
youtu.be/Q-o3cuQo5as
07kczqwdkjxw6la4j92crc5wyumjxa.ext-twitch.tv/07kczqwdkjxw6la4j92crc5wyumjxa/1.0.16/b18ab4b7002da22483d365dd41065ad1/video_overlay.html
gamerant.com/borderlands-3-censor-midget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her outfit is still shit. looks like fallout 3 bandits

All of the new cast looks really forgettable and bland desu.
Didn't even know it was possible to make a robot look boring.

So did the cast before them and the cast before them. It's the players that develop them as characters.

so is she russian/japanese?
eyes scream asian,
skin color is too white though. Since she is vladov based, russian ethnicity makes sense.

Absolutely
I don't think any of them would pass a silhouette test

>skin color is too white though
There are tons of asians that are paler than whites. And they bleach their skin with beauty products.

I for one love boderans

What's the best company to get a DLC expansion? I vote for Maliwan, you could have lab experiment psychos that constantly shift elemental properties like the bloodwing boss in 2. Then your reward for beating the DLC's raid boss is a set of weapons that do the same thing.

if she was straight japanese, they would capitalize it on making another d.va sell out.
At the least she is mixed.
S&S ghost town dlc, seeing what happened to them and finding relics of their old guns and prototypes incorporating bl3 dual gun mechanics exclusive to that dlc, like how rainbow rarity guns are exclusive to the last dlc of bl2

too bad the skill trees so far are fucking lame. such tiny percentages.

>kill skill: party moves 6% faster for 8 seconds
>+10% damage while enemy is grasped and continues for 8 seconds after the grasp ends
>capstone: regen 1.5% of mag size per second

wooo such fun and interesting skills that totally add a lot

Fuck, this shit its kickass. Is it the japanese cover?

>so is she russian/japanese?
She's a gamer.
youtube.com/watch?v=4eU64VGkVl4

Attached: 1513005660818.jpg (720x540, 185K)

yes

i can't help thinking the white dude is a retired Adam jensen

>that new claptrap voice actor in bl2 dlc.

Awful just awful.

Attached: BunnyNuhUh.jpg (410x372, 17K)

what do you know you're just a dumb rabbit

is she going to be the new gaige? Sounds pretty dry in her dialogue. Which is good.
didnt watch the whole vid but i heard her say scrub

sometimes it sounds pretty close the bl1 clappy before the dlc. but it is something to get used to

the price of gearbox being full of shitheads and being led by the king of all shitheads himself randy pitchford

rip real claptrap

O hope they do more with the outfits this time around than just 76 different recolors.

Why does nipland always, without fail, manage to change boxart of western games to look like a cheap counterfeit?

T. Jim sterling

i cant wait for fl4k's skill tree to be built around using jacob's sniper rifles and getting sick criticals!

but of course then most bosses and several enemy types will probably be immune to crits.

I talked about this with my friend in the new DLC. He says Jim Foronda is pitching his voice too high in an attempt to mimic the Claptrap voice but in doing so he isn't hitting the low notes as well.
Who knows, maybe he'll get better at doing it in a DLC campaign or two.

Attached: 1522198982428.png (643x219, 293K)

exactly why I want to play him

Did you fail the shill school? We use the word badass here

dude s&s ghost town sounds fucking awesome I would be so into that. the old guns have the same style as guns from borderlands 1

>no slav accent
BOOOOOOO
At least she's still cute

wtf is the fursuiter thing

the chick on the left looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

The robo hobo summons animals to help him.
One of them is a monkey holding a gun.

Thats probably incredibly common in the BL universe.

I love how the guns sound
this game to me seems more like borderlands 1 , which is a good thing

I really hope that they get rid of slag and make the harder difficulties actually hard instead of "bullet sponge until slag then slightly less bullet sponge"

Slag is being replaced by radiation. It's like slag but it also deals damage over time and novas on death.

Attached: 3609152_0.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Slag is gone, we have radiation which is a weaker version of fire, but irradiated enemies explode and spread radiation to everyone around them in a small AoE

well what I really want is for them to make an actual hard mode. instant death and bullet sponge enemies unless they're slagged isn't even hard, it's just kind of stupid. I'm glad that they're changing it though that sounds kind of cool

What does Fl4k look like without his helmet

Thats it's face.
FL4K is a robot. It's just wearing a hood.

but what if you take its face off

I don't know, what would you look like without your face?

Attached: 1517113770656.png (395x373, 27K)

Probably a camera, wiring, computery bits, and maybe some joints and whatnot because it has the ability to move its eye around.

this desu

what if its a human brain beneath the mask connected to a bunch of life support and wires and stuff to stay alive , and fl4k is like that episode of Futurama where Hermes gets all the cyborg parts to please his wife

>multiple action skills per character
>length confirmed 30-35 hours for main story only (no sidequests/endgame content)
>5 different planets (Pandora, Promethea, Athenas, Eden-6 and last one it's rumored to be an Eridian base)
>10 weapon manufacturers with badass gimmicks (sticky projectiles, tracker bullets, two elements, gun with legs...)
>25x more gun sounds in comparison to BL2, gun feel similar to destiny
>Improved main hub with customizable rooms where you can put your loot as decorations and a machine where you can recover lost loot
>Scaling much lower than BL2, mantling and sliding, refill your ammo with a button without going into the shop vendor
>no slag, cryo is back, new radiation element
>Improved social features (can get quest from your friends, weapons they sell appear in your game, loot/level scaling so that you always can get new guns and EXP)
>Customization is closer to BL1, skins are not recolors, can also customize your gun's color and trinkets
>tone of the game/humor it's more in line with BL1 than BL2

Sorry kiddos, but it looks like GOTY it's mine. Better luck next year

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (805x539, 191K)

This. I'm mildly disappointed but I'll still play as her regardless

where'd you hear about the scaling

i can't play anything after pre-sequel - that game was small, but that's exactly what kept the pace up (that, an o2 timer + super mario bros gameplay)
i swear, those aussies are onto something (fixed bioshock's gameplay pace as well in 2nd one)

Just look at the numbers bro, they're much lower than in BL2 and even TPS
youtube.com/watch?v=bg0dUugqqpg&t=117s
reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/bl6e0u/i_think_ive_figured_out_the_level_scaling_formula/

yeah ive been replaying the pre sequel as jack recently. man, what a good character. his greater good tree is amazing. i love how mobile you are too. the air dashing and moon jumping.. ahh what a game.

well thank jesus for that that made me more excited than any other piece of news I've heard

>tone of the game/humor it's more in line with BL1 than BL2
lol did you see the gameplay where you're trying to sneak into the bandit camp with claptrap? They are definitely not going for the dark comedy BL1 had. They're still doing dumb meme shit.

how bad is it

I heard it was fucking trash but after picking it up for €3 and besides that virtue signalling lesbo and having an aimbot VH it's pretty good

That was funny though

Redpill me on the pre-sequel. I can put up with awful dialogue, but is the gameplay fun?

Looks like a tranny, so does the black one

Best gameplay in the series, not counting BL3 obviously.

Claptrap is still obnoxious on purpose.
Badass is still used as an adjective in casual conversation unironically.
A couple side missions on Promethea are also painfully unfunny. One involves an NPC asking you to avenge her dead family on one of two Maliwan soldiers and she can't remember who did it all the wile the two soldiers are going on and on about how over-the-top evil they are. The other side mission is about neon sidecut freak #53 tells you how much she neeeeeeeeeeds her coffee and you go on the dumb side-winding journey to get some barista bot to dispense her liquid cocaine.

gameplay is tops. best action skills in the series. even better than the ones is bl3 so far too.

Just started playing it with a couple people 2 days ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it, more than 2 maybe. The skill trees have a lot more interesting items in them that aren't just stat boosts, the bouncy jumpy low grav gameplay is pretty fun, especially considering how limited movement felt in 1/2, no slag, and on the whole just feels a lot more polished. I have no idea why people hate on it so much yet.

I've played through 1 and 2 probably 4-5 times each as but bl3 just doesn't interest me in the slightest.
I wish I knew why but I just don't know for sure bros

FL4K is Loader Bro, right?

I have reached a point where I learned to love the BAD ASS

they confirmed he's not

and honestly I just feel bad for claptrap like he's not that bad and everyone just abuses him

No content, map design is meh, aussie jokes. That's mostly it.

wait what the fuck what's the point then

youtu.be/Q-o3cuQo5as
>There are six sirens in the universe.
>I used to be one of them.
Did something happen while I was away? I don't remember shit from BL2 where anything really happened to her.

Tyreen gave Lilith the Siren SUCC and now she's powerless.

;___;

Attached: ifonlywehadmoretime.jpg (400x474, 62K)

Same. For me it's a couple of reasons.

1. Borderlands 2 came out in my early 20's when I was just chilling with internet bros in skype/mumble and we had all the time in the world between college classes to fucking around in BL2. Now, the group isn't as close anymore and it would be hard to get 4 close people together to play regularly.

2. The entire cast just feels lame and forgettable. The world isn't drawing me in at all.

This but Nisha. Pre-Sequel was such a flawed gem but I really enjoyed it.

>It's another girl with one side of her head shaved
I actually don't mind it but fucks sake it's so overused these days, booooooring

bandit dlc

It honestly looks like its gonna be sick but I'm really hoping Randy gets thrown in jail before it releases. If he does, I don't mind buying it on Epic, otherwise I'll just be pirating it.

Attached: 1518286314002.gif (335x201, 1.55M)

I'm only going to play this shit for Shiro

Attached: 1516293286212.jpg (708x1000, 123K)

t.claptrap

Who?

one of the two big bads I think

tyreen. the femdom twin. one of the leaders of the cult.

Yeah because I want to pay money to a company headed by an actual fucking conman, narcissist and pedophile. Plus every Borderlands game has been severely flawed in at least one way, so I don't think full price would be warranted.

they honestly shouldn't've even tried to imitate the original
just say something broke, blah blah blah, new voice period
he's even a fucking robot

will this be good or just reddit: the game?

Attached: 1561276831062.jpg (1536x2048, 348K)

is bo3 ever gonna be on steam? has it been brought up before? is it worth it installing chink store?

Attached: nigward2.jpg (720x704, 192K)

>is it worth it installing chink store?
No

>caring about where the money goes to

Americans should not complain about other countries box art.

Attached: Quest64_big.jpg (380x262, 27K)

why are all the women ugly?

Attached: 1554448610663.jpg (823x879, 56K)

Ideally, Gearbox would milk the joke by having everybody ask why Claptrap sounds different and he acts like he doesn't know what they're talking about, and then they milk the joke endlessly.

or robot puberty

They didn't confirm anything, only info we got on who he is was the cosplay guide, which strengthened both sides.

>making that person rich when you could get his product for free

gameplay itself isn't inherently bad but the pacing is GODAWFUL.
introducing the Grinder was a proper move, but then they fucked that up by including fucklong story missions taking place in long-ass levels that don't give you the opportunity to go back to Concordia in the interim
also legendary drop rate is probably the lowest in the series, not that it matter considering the game literally hands you Unique weapons on a silver platter

You're going to need a more recent example, only problem with western boxart is everyone resorts to dudebro military guy with a gun looking menacingly

because pretty women are sexist racist xenophobic transexclusionary scum

Attached: 1547879820206.jpg (1722x3400, 563K)

I don't know. they retroactively changed Lilith's face and made her unattractive. there's no way her jaw structure changed in 5 years or however long the time is. it really bugs me

>aussie jokes

that's good though, its the blatantly tone-deaf MEN EBIL and shoehorning Jack as a sympathetic character that's the problem.

As long as 3 has Mr. Torgue in it I'll be happy.

50 Common Weapons

I expect him to never be spoken of again in BL3.

what's Mr torgue gonna be doing in the Galaxy wide company war? I kind of want to see it now lol

march 2020 or some shit like that
egs is garbage so no, if you do cave in expect that when you run into issues with the launcher or the game there's nowhere to go for solutions because there's no forums for egs, your best bet will be reddit but reddit is usually garbage for trouble shooting

why do you think that

Crying that he doesn't get to be a part of it after he got fired by his own company.

winning, that's what
>name one good non-torgue explosive weapon
protip: YOU CAN'T

oh no why did he get fired

These ones are especially bad. Pre-Sequel tier desu

A second Corporate War would make for a great plot for a DLC/sequel since Torgue wasn't around during the first one

I don't remember if the headhunter is canon, but he traded his company for a sandwich and a high five

Not that user but from how sanitized even BL2 and Presequel were, just imagine how fucking spotless the humor is going to be in a Borderlands game in 2019.

There was a Torgue radio ad in BL2 that was literally just Torgue saying "IF YOU DON'T LIKE TORGUE GUNS THEN YOU'RE F***ING RETARDED", there's no fucking way something even close is going to come out of a game where the midgets are called "Tinks" because the term 'midget' is derogatory.

Attached: 1514442984055.gif (480x242, 1.6M)

I thought that borderlands 3 was set during a corporate war, they're all fighting for the vaults or something like that

no way they're called tinks

Not even fucking joking dude.

Because they were furious that he wasted all their time and money on that Badassitude tournament, so they bought him out and kept him around solely for marketing reasons.

Atlas and Maliwan are fighting each other for domination of Promethea, though Maliwan is helping the Calypso twins for the vault

>Hey bud, even though you're Vice President of Marketing how would you like to throw your voice into the game? It's a volunteer gig so you don't have to worry about getting paid the same rate as V.A's do buddy, you'll get your VP of marketing check!
>"Well gee I guess that sounds great! I've always wanted to voice act. I'll do it!"
>years later
>"Hey guys I'm gonna leave the company as Vice President."
>K.
>Year passes
>Hey want to come back and do claptrap's voice?
>"SURE THING! JUST SIGN THE CHECK!"
>Here's your standard VA compensation. It's industry standard
>"Why ain't I getting my old checks when I was VP of Marketing?
>Because you're not VP of marketing any longer
>"FUCK RANDY AND FUCK YOU INCELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

fuck Randy fuck his magic tricks and fuck the world for taking midgets and (potentially) Mr torgue away from md

>conman, narcissist and pedophile
Is Randy Pitchford a Jew? I didn't think he was.

He unironically might be

He was a face for the company, but after the head hunter DLC I believe the owner of Torgue's company said he was going to kill him or something.
Good luck with that though, Torgue is too powerful.

playing the new BL2 DLC made me realized how much I missed the air dash and air slam

>my dick decorum

Attached: 1548617826541.png (800x810, 85K)

the fucking Blade Runner reference got me and Felicity didn't desserved that shit, fuck

if you care then you dont like the game
the characters are easily the worst part about borderlands since forever

Man why do people care so much about being inoffensive especially towards people that seem to find a reason to be offended by anything these days? Like when are companies going to realize that their outrage has no power over them and they can just tell them to go fuck themselves if they feel offended?

Attached: maya_the_siren_by_yhrite_d8jljwm.jpg (777x1080, 775K)

Why do people like mr. Torgue? He's a loud obnoxious one trick pony solent faggot with the cringiest fucking lines
>haha FRIENDZOOOONED!! WIDDLY WIDDLY WEEEOO
>ACTUALLY I'M SOORY FRIENDZONE IS A MYSOGYNISTIC TERM PEOW PEOW WIDDLY WEEOOO
He's that air guitar guy from the Facebook mission in gta V but louder and more of a fag

good design cringe dialogue
seriously this sounds a game from 2013

Because telling the consumer to go fuck themselves is generally bad for business (see Battlefield 5) and the objective of the business is to make as many sales and as much money as possible. So if that means that they think making a mass-appealing, safe-space tier humor game is the big money maker, they're going to do that.

Its fucking retarded, because I guarantee you normies find racism, sexism, homophobia and general off-color humor to be funny as well, but companies play it safe to avoid touching anybody's nerve, as is the standard in an age where the first group to get offended wins and gets to file a lawsuit or something.

As awful as BL2's writing was, at least it was relevant at the time. No idea how well this game's story will age since the Calypso twins are streamers and shit. Honestly if they made ARs good again this time around like BL1 I don't give a shit, I'll just drown that shit out while playing.

Nah. He talks big, but is really a big wuss when he's actually confronted (in no small part thanks to Anthony Burch's cuck-fueled writing). I think it's for the best that Torgue is retired from the series for good.

I wanna be hype but I definitely need to wait on this one for a while, wanna make sure we're not getting the high level of detail and quality that battleborn gave us.

it's hard for uggos to compete

that's because he had lines written by a male feminist siscon pedophile

>solent
Opinion discarded, thank you for your time.

she got MJ treatment from last spiderman on ps4 to level the ground for ugly chicks

this ugly game with dialogue for dumbshits must have something to do with mkultra. i refuse to believe people without hostile intentions created this franchise.

why the fuck wouldn't the bitch on picrelated smile? even fugly faces look more beatiful 90% of time.
Is smiling too cis-normative and beauty - sexist?

>You're going to need a more recent example
no I don't

this shit is starting to sound like soviet censor machine (but community-driven), that wouldn't let any hint on wrongthink through

at some point a self-compressing system will implode, releasing all the energy contained inside.

I hope so

Because pretty women bad.

They're really trying to hype up the twins but I already know they're gonna fall short of Jack

telling a woman to smile is rape, shitlord

What's the old man's superpower?

>normies find racism, sexism, homophobia and general off-color humor to be funny as well
This is true and it's just weird that such a vocal minority gets to have more influence than them. This is why social media is a mistake. The majority of people consuming your product don't even follow these companies on twitter and such and it just gives the outrage crowd that does follow them more of a voice, making companies think they are lot more larger and influential than they really are.

Was he actually any good outside of BL2 ? He seemed a little try hard ~wacky~ from memory

I wish they would get the writers from tales from the borderlands instead of whoever we have now, or literally any writer with half a brain. Playing that new bl2 dlc after tales gave me perspective on just how tone-deaf the writers are.

Its because internet and globalist culture are seeping into day-to-day interactions, snowflakes are trying to police the internet as if they were interacting with somebody who had just called them a nigger or a faggot or whatever in person. Media nowadays quite literally has the potential to be viewed by literally anybody, and its safer just to sanitize it so that even the smallest fucking percentile that could even have a FRACTION of a chance of getting offended are not poked fun at. And, naturally, companies don't give a shit if something were better or funnier at the risk of worsening their reputation, its all about sales at the end of the day.

bro those skills sound amazing compared to destiny. in destiny there are armor perks that increase your chances to get ammo, except no one can even tell if they work or not because the effect is so small. there are also exotics that make you reload a bit faster and let you hold a bow drawn indefinitely...

>yfw slag is back as radiation

they cant just fuck off with that shit can they?

borderlands 1 did just fine

he was
>butt stallion LOL

Where's mr torgue tho

I hope end game isn't radiation fest like bl2 with slag, but it will be. I can feel it

Zane has Zer0's deaggro and some MGS/Bond gadjets accessed via talents, think Zer0's Kunai.
Basically MGS4 Snake

>tina tina isnt barefoot fucking ONCE in BL2

dropped.

the scaling is better in 3 according to what we have seen so far
somewhere between 1 and presequel i think someone said

>blatantly pulling a conflict from thin air just to show some extremely laughable character development for Lilith
>trying to make the player give a shit about ANYBODY in a borderlands game in 2019

I couldn't help myself from muttering "Seriously?" every time someone implied Lilith should be a leader or any time they tried to be genuine. I laughed aloud when they did the bit about Tina getting genuinely sad and scared about Mordecai's well-being, its the definition of shoehorned. Honestly if it were just Lilith, Mordecai, and Brick with the latter two NOT acting like complete imbeciles to make Lilith seem smarter, I could probably stomach it.

Zane can project a shield in front of himself. He can also make hologram decoys (I think 4 at a time) and teleport between them. Also he's got access to a drone that can follow him around and serve as support.

I think he's the only one who can have all three active at once.

i wish they kill claptrap off.

yeah but that doesn't change the fact that the debuff element is in the game, which means there's a chance that the harder difficulties will become slag required. I hope they don't

They could've just killed him off, its not like they've had a problem killing off major characters in the past. I guess killing off the mascot would be a problem, but they could (god forbid) replace him with Tina.

You know what's even weirder? Gearbox considers Maya the leader of the Vault Hunters in BL2 which is one reason why she's (so far) the only returning one. Everyone thought it was Axton but I heard somewhere it's going to be implied that he died or something between 2 and 3.

Jack does actually have some great dialog
>You are endangering my baby girl. This is my vow, every friend, every child, every person you ever passed on the street. I’m gonna kill them all.

better then boderlands 2. not saying much but its true (laser are the shit).

COMMANDER Lillith is trying to SAVE sanctuary and LEAD us to victory!

5000 pound obese joke character: cmon Lilith, you have an ARMY to LEAD. good SPEECH YOU GAVE . maybe you can LEAD US after all

Tina: my brain is fuckd because Anthony Burch wrote me and his sister voices me help

>he died or something between 2 and 3.
Why does Randy hate turrets

>meanwhile jack is keeping his daughter on the edge between life and death for his own gain
classic

the whole thing with his daughter was definitely his best element. also the fact that Lilith decided to brand him for some reason in the pre sequel and he wears a staple face

remember to install the Community patch

slag was literally only a problem because of the scaling though

>Moze
Aka a Commie from Fallout 3
>Amara
Aka a chick who can give 8 blowjobs
>Fl4k
Aka a Homeless Robot with a dog
>Zane
Aka a boring old man
>Tediore Gun with Legs
Aka Best Vault Hunter gearbox ever released

Attached: 65a.gif (285x380, 422K)

axton better not have fucking died off screen or Randy's gonna get it

Honestly the BL2 characters were just as bland as the original cast in my opinion (excluding maybe Zer0 and Krieg), I didn't feel like I'd consider any of them a "leader". Its the same reason why BL2's writing is so jarring, the character traits that get attached to the original cast are just pulled out of thin air and attached to the characters.

I really wish this meme about trying to make Borderlands characters believable or likeable would go away, I just want the extremely dry, minimal storytelling from the first game back.

Jakobs in a wild west spaghetti western

yeah you're right, debuff element just gives me flashbacks to having to phaselock every enemy I see and then shoot them with an unkempt Harold to kill them

>community patch
Any mods besides it? I heard about Reborn but the author seems like a whinny bitch

Neither is Gaige :(

Attached: casual_step_by_simsda_dd4z3x1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.14M)

Randy Here. I will steal this idea and you will get absolutely no compensation whatsoever.
heh

Attached: 1528090618825.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>aka a boring old man
Don't you mean Liam Neeson with a hologram?

>8 blow jobs
Uhm...thats uh

Those were hands
Not mouths

Dahl - Burst Cummies
Bandit - Huge magazine size (Ball size)
Maliwan - You have gonorrhea
Hyperion - Longer you shoot, better the accuracy of your cumshot
Jakobs - Bonus Critical damage (Cum in her eye) and as fast as you can pull the "trigger"
Vladof - High fire rate
Torgue - CUMSPLOOGION!
Tediore - When reloading, you throw your dick away

Let's just hope Salvador is ok

Axton's kind of a dingus apparently, he gets caught and tortured by bandits in one of his echos and he fucked up a lot chasing glory when he fought for Dahl. His CO wife also divorced/discharged him but it's implied she did so to save him from court martial
my headcanon is Ax's sabre turret is actually controlled by his wife's 'ghost' data of her record-breaking VR gunner practice.

As cool as this would be, the BL series is already filled with cowboy motifs.
>BL1's entire aesthetic was dusty, lawless badlands planet, akin to old west but in space
>BL1 had an entire Jakobs DLC (not a cowboy motif but still Jakobs related)
>BL2 had Lynchwood
>Pre-Sequel let you play as the cowgirl optional boss from Lynchwood

Don't forget about Cowboy related missions, there are like 30 or more

I see Zane as Old Snake, he even has gadjets. I suspect he'll get some grenade buffs too.

I dont understand how to play krieg
Im always down and I just kinda fucking suck. I always try his left and middle trees but I just dont fucking get how to play this dude. Or even what to build. Very confused.

He doesn't, full skill tree is right here:
07kczqwdkjxw6la4j92crc5wyumjxa.ext-twitch.tv/07kczqwdkjxw6la4j92crc5wyumjxa/1.0.16/b18ab4b7002da22483d365dd41065ad1/video_overlay.html

He is more like a handgun kind of character, but uses mostly gadgets

you die
thats his build
hes shit for bosses

Really a "leader" of the bl2 crew could only be Maya or Axton.
Other choices are a gun loving midget born and bred on Pandora, a silent assassin, a psychopath, and a teenager with a boner for robotics.

>he gets caught and tortured by bandits in one of his echos
that was the plan, so he could let his turret go wild in the room
if it weren't, he'd still be tied up in the chair, wouldn't he

once you get a decent fire weapon you go hellfire build. also take skills that maxes out his Health.

Looks like the new characters will be slightly more single player friendly than most of em form the previous games.
>Zane has a flying drone that's shoots enemies
>one is a straight up beastmaster
>heard moze has a summon
Gonna be hard to beat a fully upgraded bloodwing though

even harder to beat an infinite amount of basic bloodwings

by making him look like a Geth cosplaying as a seattle hobo?

>The Good, The Bad, and the Mordecai
>starts with Carson and ends in a standoff
Krieg's built to take damage/selfdestruct/die, even friendly fire can hurt him
Well that's cool too
Ah, that makes sense
Moze has STANDBY FOR TITANFALL meets Dva's mecha

Attached: Freezer.gif (498x322, 3.07M)

I can picture it in my head
the outstretched hand
the thousands of wings flapping everywhere

It’s just a game

>the brilliant minds of Yea Forums are going to buy a shitty video game from a 2 bit shyster because there is a moderately attractive cartoon on the cover that you will barely ever see in game

asscreed, borderlands, skyrim. the holy trinity of: I don't like video games but I'm miserable

that's what they want you to think

>playing the game means you bought it
lol

I’d rather place as Krieg in Borderlands 2, now free with PS Plus for only this month, download today, don’t give Gearbox your money

No, I like Borderlands for the enemy design and babbies' first Diablo kill n loot
There's reason they put they bandit on the cover and the VHs on the back.

How come the playable Flynt Brother is nothing like the other two Flynt Brothers
I’d rather play as a big fat nomad looking dude like Captain Flynt

??? Explain, who's the playable Flynt?

the one named flynt

The Deus Ex looking guy, Zane. He's the brother of Baron Flynt (Borderlands) and Captain Flynt (Borderlands 2).

White hair guy on the right

Zane

I would actually believe of Zane was named Zane Zaford, and was kicked out of the clan because of his gadgets, that would have made a good relationship between Zane and Moxxi, since she is a kicked out hodunk

and Zane has an Irish accent, so wynut?

Because that would be mildly clever and this is a Borderlands game we're talking about

you gotta good lookin mainframe

The gunplay in it is so fucking bland. I never played the Pre-Sequel, but BL2's gunplay was way better. Everything in this feels like you're using light pistols.

The UI also sucks, looks like developer graphics with some intermediate photoshop effects put on them. VAs are decent though, I actually like them better than any of the other games.

The english woman you meet in the first into mission shit is fucking obnoxious as all hell though, and the twins are very bland and pathetic compared to Jack.

Have sex

Because it makes them feel like they're doing good in the world

>look at me I'm such a good person I don't use any slurs at all because all slurs are derogatory to some group or subset of people and I want to be all inclusive
The whole goal is to not offend anyone, at all, ever. This whole idea will start to get really fucked up when you throw implied slurs or implied insults into the mix, shit like 'what's the matter? you don't like women?' (implying it's bad to be gay) or some other comment implying having too many or too few sex partners is bad, implying being fat or skinny is bad, etc. The real kicker is that not many people have a total understanding of what's offensive and what's not so they will fuck up eventually and offend someone or some group.

fuck off randy

Yep, they're censoring the word midget for "tinks". Their lore reasoning is that the bandits have become for unified or some bs. But the thing is the word psycho is still being used. Can we make a big enough stink about it for them to change it? Any actual anons with dwarfism help us on changing back the word? It not the same. Please

gamerant.com/borderlands-3-censor-midget/

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (913x396, 279K)

I LIKE THE SIZE OF YOUR MAINFRAME

Isn't tink even more offensive in the U.K., excuse my autism but I remember someone saying that

I can't believe how badly they dropped the ball on the borderlands 3 characters
its almost as if they had a bunch of good ideas, but then say said 'WHY DONT WE JUST DELIBERATELY FUCK IT UP' in Torgue's voice

old white man? sure but lets make him skinny
robot beastmaster? sure but lets give him a bunch of completely unnecessary clothes
new siren? sure but lets make her a shit in the street poo in the loo muscle mountain LOL
new bruiser? sure but lets upgrade the resting bitch face up to 2.0, making lilith look like a disney princess by comparison

As a bong I’ve heard friends use tink to describe a homeless person, but only very rarely. Not sure how widespread it is

No, you're right. A tink is an Australian lingo of a hoodlum. Just like a low life person causing trouble. Calling someone a tink is like calling someone a nigger.

Attached: 28c87e8e119d4c4ae989bf1a72d362ac.jpg (500x546, 35K)

I wouldnt be surprised if someone created a mod changing it back in the first week. Like just change a single line of code.

That's a pretty good pasta you got there, faggot

they said the reason was because midgets are now "tinkerers" for some reason
100% its just a bullshit excuse to try and avoid as much controversy as possible

>Calling someone a tink is like calling someone a nigger.
Nice

the fact that you think my original content DNS is a pasta, means that many, many other people have also noticed, and posted about, what a repulsive pile of absolute fuck these 'characters' are

>this
i doubt they believe that midget is offensive. rather just avoid the change of shit. shitty thing about todays world. hope they change it

well midgets are now also little engineer type guys that put down turrets and have pickaxes and such

What do you think the inevitable dlc characters will be like?

Don't know if pic is related, just grabbed one at random.

Attached: comiket-86-cosplay-covered-from-every-angle-193.jpg (678x1024, 488K)

Good. BL1 had a good simple skill tree that provided buffs but you were still doing most of the work BL2 and the PreSe was nothing but automatic ability spam to kill everything in seconds.

>bl2 requires you to be level 62 until you can actually do something cool with your class, which is like three entire playthroughs worth of EXP plus all DLC
>bl1 looks like fucking ass to the point of being depressing and the first 15 hours are a complete slog
Guess I'll just wait.

>BL2 and the PreSe was nothing but automatic ability spam to kill everything in seconds.
what
also there's no way 3 won't be more action skill focused given you can have two of those at a time now

Just Zane gets 2/3 of his action skills at a time.
Although Amara has 11 to unlock and choose from and Moze sockets 2/6 on her mech's arms

Corrosive worked just like slag in 1 it just never got mentioned in game. Also fire burned enemies for Max health as well as the damage on card.

???
He said he would do it at standard VA rates with an apology from Randy for all the shit he would pull. Instead they wanted to give him far below standard.
Go to bed Randy.

tink is short for tinker, which is a gypsy

las atrocidads de pandora... dios mio...

for me it's the cast, i've looked at their abilities and honestly none of them resonate with me, they're all very boring

he get's better, right now I deal an absolute insane amount of melee damage, and I always have the skill active because of his final skill in the middle tree. you will probably still go down but if you time it right you really don't die since you should be killing things in while skill is active (healing you fully) and then you can use it again instantly. all you have to do is wait to use it again once you're at 33% health and you just keep on doing the loop.

Zer0 looked cool, and dare I say it bad ass when wearing certain skins. The other's looked relatively neat, too. None of these guys do, though. Not even the Siren, who's supposed to be special and unique due to only 6 of them being allowed to exist at a time.

they look cool in-game

Attached: Sup bitches.jpg (863x653, 153K)

Anyone who BTFO of Lilith is a friend of mine, they already made more progress than Jack in the first hour of the game

Isn't Zane August from Tales?

Nope, he's Captain's Flynt brother

>she's (so far) the only returning one
What? They've been shoving Zer0 down our throat since the Tales, and he's already appeared in 3 during a main mission

Knowing Randy, it's because Zer0 gets fewer Rule34 results than the others.

Wasn't Axton with Tina for a while when Athena was telling the pre-sequal story?

Why are making shit up? Only Zer0 and Maya are confirmed in while Gaige is confirmed not in the base game.

He was with Gaige if I remember right

>A tink is an Australian lingo of a hoodlum
I have never heard this and I live in Australia
You're making shit up bud

Axton was with Gaige during holodrome (fuck that shit).

Oh right it was Gaige (I only played through it for the achievements/Binding of Isaac gun before never returning)
Still, I hope he's okay. I've been hoping to see the BL2 VHs as npcs since they pulled that with the VHs from BL
>"I don't die so easy!"

it's current year

>in BL3, there are two CoV legendaries named after his abilities
>Krieg is nowhere to be seen with Maya
I don't like the sound of that

Who are you guys playing as? Mozegang representative right here

Attached: eIHp0PH.jpg (3840x2160, 997K)

>no gaige

Moze or Zane for sure, they seem the most flexible buildwise
>in a game about shooting, he like the character that rewarded you for missing
Animal Crossing is more your speed, casual

is there any of the characters that don't focus on their superpower abilities and instead just simple buffs/focus towards the guns
>oh here's bajillion guns, but you're just gonna be spamming abilities though

Most abilities in the series so far (excluding BL1) compliment the gunplay, though I do see where you're coming from

So you want an steroid ability?

so salvador