Does he stand a chance, Yea Forums?

Does he stand a chance, Yea Forums?

Attached: fredboy.jpg (830x535, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/bwiw7g/concerning_showtime_and_the_secret_images/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK SMASH THREADS
AMATERASU

Attached: amaterasu.jpg (425x340, 12K)

but freddy has a legit chance. think about it.

B-A-S-E-D

the sanshits and stevefags were bad enough. fuck off.

These games are actually pretty good. Fuck Smash threads.

>he gets in before Steve

>fnaf
>good

zoomers. nothing but fucking zoomers for miles and miles. do you enjoy torturing the normal goodwilled netizens on the board? do you?

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 9K)

>he likes something i dont like therefore he is zoomer

it's fucking fnaf. minimalistic point and click games you only like because that one half-asian dude pretended to get scared by it. Most fnaf fans don't even own the games.

fuck off frogposter

Just think of the autism this would ensue.

You're all fags for even giving this lowtier shit thread attention to begin with.

What would his moveset be?

Scott nicked the showtime animation from Help Wanted because he didn't feel it was right yet. Based on that, there's no way he'd let Freddy into Smash or any cross-overs (besides Scott's own games).

source

um, back the fuck off?!

Attached: ohlawdhecomin.gif (219x253, 2.95M)

>Showtime was left out of the game because it didn't feel right. It's not that it was unfinished, necessarily. There may be some bits and pieces floating around of incomplete versions; but there was, in fact, a completed version. I made the call to leave it out, though. It's one of those things that needs to feel 110% to me, and that may or may not ever happen.
>reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/bwiw7g/concerning_showtime_and_the_secret_images/
He directly posts on Reddit, so thats the only source I could provide.

Over the top Actual combat style with mech bullshit thrown in. Pull a captain falcon on him.
Final smash needs to be a raging demon like blackout.

>you actually use reddit

>Weaver`s bonnie

Attached: 1557025099623.jpg (757x568, 87K)

Yes, I do browse that Reddit page, because its the best place to get immediate news on FNaF stuff, along with the creator posting there directly (and on Steam). You have a problem with that?

Attached: 1424547226390.jpg (400x417, 107K)

fag

How did you know it was a smash thread?

nigger