Challenge

Yea Forums, Your challenge is this:For thousand of years i have sat upon this throne. I have heard every sad tale that can be told by human lips. I have seen tragedies that ended empires, injustices that defy reason, love that would light the very stars turn cold and hard. I have seen torments that cannot possibly be borne and yet must be for centuries. This thing i have never done; i have never shed a tear. Make me cry, thou ´user of flesh.´ THAT is my challenge.

Attached: The Lord.png (1226x722, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgQu1fLQN9A
youtube.com/watch?v=HLSviwsbA_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*kicks you in the nards*
lmao nerd

have you tried cutting an onion?

who are you?

Attached: 87608760876.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: the lord you are dead.png (1118x720, 1.02M)

*shows Kings Quest VIII*
*shows the reboot*
*shows gif of Roberta Willams being disrespected by director of reboot on stage*

>everything feels exactly the same

Truth is, indeed, a terrible thing.

Attached: The lord tear.png (1222x722, 968K)

This game was such bullshit as a kid. The one puzzle that is REALLY bullshit is knowing you need to get a specific lamp from the lamp salesman that you need to use to capture the Genie at the end of the game. You only see that lamp in maybe 2 at max cut scenes. Still loved the game though.

congrats user, you won the challenge

Attached: kings quest 6.gif (480x288, 3.81M)

Attached: you are dead .png (959x534, 124K)

Did anyone else everytime you got the crown loading icon mouse move the crown ontop of various on screen stuff and make like a king rock or an npc wearing a crown?

mah nigga

Attached: 1549504350788.png (808x853, 505K)

100%. Especially when you went to the library and they started dumping exposition on you.

nigga just give him some peppermint

why else would it be shaped like a crown?

If that actually works then I'm suprised as fuck. Although you still need to have the foresight to grab a mint for the end of the game. That's when I learnt to rotate saves.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgQu1fLQN9A
That part was 2 spooky.

Fuck yes I did

>playing a point and click adventure game without grabbing every single thing that isn't nailed down or can't be pried up if it is

it 100% works and you see the genie get drunk on peppermint a couple of times earlier in the game. of course you'd grab peppermint before hitting the dungron.

Dying in Kings Quest game is a form of art
>tickets only
that shit always made me laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=HLSviwsbA_k

>*shows gif of Roberta Willams being disrespected by director of reboot on stage*
Story? Or the gif?

Attached: 1560312128226.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

I hade legit fun with chapter 1&3 and the introduction of chapter 4 (2 was making me crazy the first time thinking i would have to let one of the chracters die) but after that the game really went bad

>genie gobbles up the mints every chance he gets
>not picking any up for obvious later use