Hollow Knight lore thread?

Hollow Knight lore thread?
I'm working on beating The Radiance and I gotta say I don't really understand the significance of what I'm doing.

Attached: theradiance.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y6DKBqXlmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Htz7ZSyiovU
youtube.com/watch?v=e7efAmZ6gsw
hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Radiance
youtube.com/watch?v=P_77BtGR6kk
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ever used a magnifying glass to burn bugs

The Radiance is an old god the moths worshiped. When she was in power they all behaved as a sort of hivemind under her control
White King shows up and gives the bugs free thought. Everyone forgets about the Radiance and worships White King instead
Radiance is SEETHING starts forcing her control through inhabitants's dreams (I think Radiance is contained in the dream realm or was always part of it or something)
This is what is causing the "infection"
White King tries to find a way to contain infection
White King discovers the Abyss/Void
Creates a ton of children filled with void so they can't be contaminated by Radiance (no mind to think, no will to break)
The Knight you play is is one such creature. The Hollow Knight you fight before Radiance is the chosen vessel meant to contain the Radiance
It doesn't work and her power starts leaking through
Hollow Knight was not completely devoid of thoughts or feelings. Tries to help you during his fight when he starts stabbing himself. You dream nail him to go to where Radiance is contained and stop her

That's the basic gist. Lots of details missing obviously

tl;dr
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID THESE BUGS STOP WORSHIPING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Lots of details missing obviously
more like you just making things up but thanks for playing

what makes you think The Radiance is related to the Infection?

What did he make up ?

He is 100% correct.

Not him but if you dream nail some infected bugs they say some shit about light and the Radiance is the light, i think there is another explanation too but i forgot

yeah im gonna need some in game evidence on that
specifically relating to The Radiance being the source of the Infection

That HK is bleeding infection through his fucking ass? That the infection disappears when you kill the radiance?

>Seer: "And so this kingdom was born from that betrayal. But the memories of that ancient light still lingered, hush whispers of faith... Until all of Hallownest began to dream of that forgotten light."
>Violent Husk Hunter's Journal entry: "First they fell into deep slumber, then they awoke with broken minds,"
>Furious Vengefly Hunter's Journal entry: "The infection that passes from creature to creature grants strength and courage, but it also seems to enslave the will."

So the bugs of Hallownest forsook an ancient light. So what? None of what you quoted implies anything besides a betrayal and the nature of the infection. All I've seen that directly points to The Radaince is this: "Light is life, beaming, pure, brilliant. To stifle that light is to suppress nature. Nature suppressed distorts,
plagues us."
So the Infection happened because they stopped worshipping The Radiance?

Yes, they stopped worshiping her and she got mad and began mind fucking everyone to worship her again
This one is from the devs
> "However, the memory of Radiance lingered (eg the statue at Hallownest's crown) and soon she began to reappear in dreams and starting exerting influence. The King and the bugs of Hallownest resisted this memory/power and it started to manifest as the infection."

I see. Where'd you get that quote?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y6DKBqXlmU
40 seconds in you see the infection spilling out of the Hollow Knight's eye. It's coming from within him. When you fight him Hornet makes an opening in his head for you to get to the Radiance
youtube.com/watch?v=Htz7ZSyiovU
at the end of this video is the bad ending where we see the Knight become the new vessel for containing the infection. This only happens when you don't kill the Radiance

Not to mention dialogue from the Seer about the Radiance infecting dreams and the whole scene when you're climbing out of the abyss and see the king with the hollow knight that he made to contain the infection
a lot of this is conjecture since it's not outright stated in the game but it's not baseless conjecture. There are a lot of easy connections to make and the lore isn't nearly as obtuse as Dark Souls where most of what people infer about the lore can be considered pure speculation

>asks for lore info
>gets said info
>No that cant be it you are wrong
what the fuck

Attached: 1561037563384.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Actually the infection is cordyceps mushroom. The enemies are behaving like zombies meet the true final boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=e7efAmZ6gsw

>hollow virgins so desperate for attention after Bloodchads took all of their fame they have to fake a general thread

>So the bugs of Hallownest forsook an ancient light. So what?
it's name is the fucking Radiance you dumbass. When you enter its arena it is literally the fucking sun
The whole game is about this kingdom succumbing to an infection. Why else would you be fighting this giant light moth deity at the end of the game?

I got from the wikia, tumblr and one faggot blog

yeah I played the game user
its obvious that the HK and the Infection are related but exactly why is the point of contention
I'm trying to find a list of the seers dialogue rn but all i can remember is that she she tells you about how the bugs of Hallownest forgot about The Radiance

This is a bait thread isn't it?

Attached: ooohohohohoho.gif (268x264, 131K)

>make a thread asking about the lore
>post the lore in a nutshell because I'm not about to spend my night pulling quotes from the wiki
>get asked for a source
do your own damn research if you don't believe me. you want to know what the significance of the fight you're on is, I just told you

thanks

You are one weird fucking cat

ok did you forget the part where you literally go inside the Hollow Knight's head, the thing the infection is spilling out of, and find the Radiance there? Or how the only ending in which the infection continues is the one where you don't even fight her

sorry for not taking you dildos at face value
its not like this board has a reputation for misinformation or anything like that

buddy we came into this under the assumption a fellow hollow knight bro wanted to talk about the story and gain better insight into what was going on and we were trying to abide
then you throw it back in our face like we have any real reason to lie about it and act like a total jerk because we didn't do your homework for you

also you're more than welcome to post your own theories if you don't believe us but it's obvious you have no clue what the fuck is going on

i just want some goddamn in game proof
relating TR to the Infection besides the one quote I already posted and a blurb from one of the creators
I dont think youre gonna find anything but honestly its enough proof for me

>inb4 game mechanics are lore
yes im that autistic

You're a faggot.

>Radiance = Light Goddess Being that had all bugs in a hivemind but they were basically zombies running on instinct and such
>After Pale King shenanigans she gets purged from history by him as he has everyone wipe any trace of her from the place so she can't commit any fuckery.
>Crystal Mines bugs uncover the monument to Radiance at Hallownest Peak
>Radiance is "remembered" so she can start shit again through the Dream Realm
>From there she begins the plague by fucking with Hallownest denizens through their dreams
>Pale King starts fucking with the Abyss to make a solution making a shit ton of knights in an attempt to create a perfect vessel without emotions or mind to lock her down for good as without those things she can't fuck with their head
>Hollow Knight is the lucky guy who gets to do this shitty mission. They succeed in locking her down for awhile but since Pale King treated him like a son, Hollow Knight developed emotions / mind, thus was vulnerable to Radiance dream fuckery. This is why the plague is spilling out at the start of the game
>You unite the Abyss because you are super awesome and go "fuck sealing her away lets just fucking waste her." Cue fight

>I dont think youre gonna find anything
The nigga still doesnt believe shit.

you, too

Go read the fucking wiki if you want sources on all the lore you goddamn retard.

huh never bothered to find that guy didn't know there was an extra scene
pretty creepy

In game proof is plentiful. Just dream nail bosses, npcs, go to Hallownest Peak, complete Moth girl's questline. Its basically all spelled out for you. You also unlock journal entries for beating Radiance

i just wanted to discuss the game without making things up
its becoming obvious that all the HK "fans" on this board have no idea whats going on, otherwise theyd be able to explain things in a way that didnt rely upon fan theories

How tall are the bugs anyways?
I saw a fan calculation that argued that they were 10 inches tall judging by a comment by the devs regarding Hornet's throwing length

>asking fans
>"no fan theories"
i suddenly realize how retarded i sound
sorry anons

Nobody who actually gets to the radiance fight doesn't know that she's the source of the infection, dummies. Nobody is that dense and retarded. He's baiting you. Stop giving him his (You)s.

It's never overtly stated it's just a connection you're supposed to make based on the world's lore and your understanding of the events that take place during the game
there is no fucking NPC dying of infection that goes "you...must kill....the RADIANCE(TM)" because that would be fucking stupid. The Radiance fight is supposed to be a discovery in and of itself. Up until that point it does seem like the infection is coming from the Hollow Knight until you see the Radiance. It's kind of an "aha!" moment
it's connecting dots dude and not even hard ones to connect at that

Jesus I've never seen a bigger faggot than OP
Truly you are king of the fags

youd be surprised how thick a person can be
t. OP

Good things bad bad things good fuck god hail satan
That's the lore.

As well as the Hunter's description for the Radiance
>The plague, the infection, the madness that haunts the corpses of Hallownest... the light that screams out from the eyes of this dead Kingdom. What is the source? I suppose mere mortals like myself will never understand.
And the Radiance's Dream Nail dialog, should you manage to actually hit her with the Dream Nail at any point.
>...ANCIENT ENEMY...
>...I DO NOT FEAR YOU...
>...LET ME BE FREE...
>...I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN...
>...DAWN WILL BREAK...
>...THE LIGHT CANNOT BE CONSUMED...

Its most likely bait. Besides if he wants the game straight up telling him then he can just beat the boss twice and get the hunter's journal entry which flat out says "Yeah this is the source of the infection"

Fuck you, I won't spoonfeed you.
Go google it you fucking retard.

Attached: 1474388388028s.jpg (249x175, 5K)

thanks
yeah i can see that

The Radiance kinda looks like a moth, is that why the moth that gives the dream nail says moths are despised, or was it something different?

You also get a sort of Radiance dialogue by hitting miner girl with the dream nail before she goes full feral where Radiance is referring to you going "KILL THAT FUCKING THING! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!" before she goes full crazy

Jesus no one tell OP about the Grimm Troupe or the Godseekers or we'll be here all fucking night

god forbid wanting to talk about video games on the board devoted to twitter and youtube celebs

LIGHT BAD DARKNESS GOOD FUCK ORDER CHAOS GOOD ANARCHY ANARCHY FUCK RULES AND LAWS YOLO
Its not the only game to have these messages.

I already beat em but thanks for your concern
theres no lore implications, its obviously just there for fun

hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Radiance
the little blurb at the top is the Radiance's entry in the Hunter's Journal after you kill it
there's your ingame proof that it's the source of the infection

>Accusing user of making shit up, not believing him, calling him out
>user posts quote from the literal developer
>.....I see

Attached: 1447130191497.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

(X) Doubt

So much Essence... So bright.... You truly are the Wielder my tribe so long has dreamed of.
The folk of my tribe were born from a light (Radiance). Light similar to Essence, similar to that powerful blade, though much brighter still.

They were content to bask in that light and honoured it... for a time.

But another light appeared in our world... A wyrm that took the form of a king (Pale King).

How fickle my ancestors must have been. They forsook the light that spawned them (betrayed Radiance). Turned their backs to it... Forgot it even.

And so this kingdom was born from that betrayal (Pale King took charge and found Hallownest). But the memories of that ancient light still lingered, hush whispers of faith... Until all of Hallownest began to dream of that forgotten light.

Ah, but what's done is done. And so am I. The Wielder has at last appeared and I've held the memories of my tribe for long enough. It is time for us to be forgotten too.

Don't remember us, Wielder. Don't honour us. We do not deserve it...

Aahh... I'm sorry...

Light... Radiance...

I... remember you.

Seer upon completing the Ascenion achievement

Neat didn't know about that

i literally said i hadnt beaten him, what more do you want?
im not an asshole, see above

This is the Knight now. Feel old yet?

Attached: God_of_Gods.png (1032x921, 467K)

>But the memories of that ancient light still lingered, hush whispers of faith... Until all of Hallownest began to dream of that forgotten light.
this line is really important
i honestly forgot about it

I hope he's a boss in the sequel

The whole game is just based off of that one moth irl that tricks other bugs with its pheromones so it can eat shit they have. The lore isnt that deep.

I know you hadn't beaten it yet which is why I was trying to give you the basic gist just so you would have context for the fight
then you demanded ingame proof so I'm giving you ingame proof
next time wait until you beat the game to see if something after will help you gain more insight before going off on people trying to help you out

The Seer says the Months are the direct creation of the Radiance, but they were also the first ones to forget her to follow the Pale King, and according to her, this act of treason was the birth of Hallownest.

The Moths also seem to feel the need to atone for the sins of the Radiance, even today, though is not clear if the kingdom actually despise them or not, in any case, the Seer was the last one alive, and she is only willing to die after she is convinced that the Knight can destroy the Radiance, instead of just selling her, something that the Moths seem to have know to be necessary from the beginning.

ahh, yeah, good point user
my bad

White bad black good kill whitey

The final scenes after the radiance bossfights felt really odd and rapey for some reason
It might be just me though

Attached: 1493950576969.png (456x570, 60K)

No i agree with him, you have probably considered transitioning you are such a faggot.

Its a white woman getting raped by a nigger the symbolism is obvious

I am willing to bet that IF we even get a reference to this ending, it will Hornet facing a tall Dark entity, maybe on her way back to Hallownest, and they will just leave at that, without telling us if it's our Knight or not.

If we ever get to face little Ghost as a boss, it would be in the game where we play as the original Hollow Knight, now free.

It's light Vs dark not black Vs white. Stupid Pol and too much of both is bad

You still are a stupid asshole. This isn't the first time people have discussed HK lore, be it here or anywhere you might say doesn't have a reputation for misinformation. There's certainly been enough discussion to weed out poorly thought fan theories and to avoid conjecture over subjects brought up by the game but not explained further.

The very first dude who gave you a rundown was absolutely correct and you don't deserve such a good response.

Back to the subject, you said you believed Godhome and the Grimm Troupe don't have lore implications and are just for fun. Shows that there's still more to discuss. Did you actually beat Godhome, as in the Pantheon of Hallownest? There're two different endings to be had there, depending on whether you give the Godseeker a White Flower. Either way, with Silksong on the way, there's been big discussion over which ending the sequel will be using as canon. The original true ending where you defeat the Radiant in the Hollow Knight's mind, the Godhome one where you kill her for real for real and become the Shade Lord and are unleashed into the world, or where you kill her but are stopped by the White Flower.
I'd say that's still a worthy lore implication introduced by Godhome.

Attached: 1551118816760.png (400x401, 97K)

Calling it. Endgame Silksong is going to be Big Boy Ghost marching into town to say hi to his favorite sister. Shit is going to get more and more gloomy as you approach the end.

also, I'm not bothering with spoilers mostly because game's been out for a while, and I honestly forgot for a moment you said you hadn't yet beaten the Radiance, sorry OP. Asshole or not, I should've probably still covered my post up.

*Stops stopwatch*
1 minute. 1 minute since Pol showed up and started talking about penis of y men.

Attached: IMG_20190610_150830.jpg (640x838, 68K)

>light skin vs dark skin
>all the darkies want the extinction of the lighty whities because they oppressed the darkies
>darkies succeed in the end
>everyone claps and cheers because fuck wypipo
Its the most hamfisted shit ever.

Are you telling me Hollow Knight was just BLACKED.COM propaganda?
Good riddance

Attached: 1559899743903.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

so is this a political game or not? Should I get it? All this lore talk sounds pretty convincing to me.

That doesn't explain the little worm (butterfly?) who becomes a King, and have millions of dead shadow babies with a three lady so they could seal the solar Moth... nor the blue goo that seems to come from the same shadow realm of the Shadow babies. Nor what's the deal with the spider people. Or how time even works in Hallownest... this part is for real, the timeframe of that place is kind of a mess, though I get that's the idea.

But the knight is white AND black, he is the combination of soul and void.

You make the final judgement call user I am just here to clue you in to the realities of your racially charged game.

No its about bugs.

so you play as a mutt is what you're saying

But White King and White Queen hated the White Moth to begin with, the Darkies were drag in the middle to do their work, and they did. Is not their fault the White King didn't live to see it, though the White Queen did.

So a rape baby from a black man and a white woman then

Actually you play as a little bug guy. Did you even play the game?

Fuck moths

Attached: 1557845691542.jpg (640x598, 61K)

At least pol has good taste in games

Man I never knew The Little Vessel was a Negro.
Would they be up there with the likes of based Black Men Lee Everett, Coach, Eli, and Louis?
Based, the Pale King did Nothing Wrong

Attached: 2153125465.png (1015x889, 587K)

>guy
...they arent gendered except for hornet you dumb fucking bigot

We don't know Wyrm's origins. Just that the Pale King metamorphosis from it. That and there was a Black Wyrm at some point again what its deal was is never revealed

The dead shadow babies were PK's attempt to make a vessel to trap Radiance so it couldn't mind fuck people anymore. He thought he had a winner with the Hollow Knight but he fucked up and it starts leaking out again

What the deal is with lifeblood isn't clear either. It seems to be tied to the abyss in some manner and some sort of large abyssal creature with blue eyes is found both in the abyss (lifeblood door) and in godholme when you unlock the lifeblood room

The Spider people are basically the niggas of the area. Pale King made a deal with their king to help seal up Radiance as one of their dreamers. In exchange, the spider queen wanted an heir and thus came Hornet. Hornet is Spider Queen's daughter. You learn this via dream nail dialogue and if you go to Spider Queen's dreamer body in a certain way so Hornet appears by her.

Timeframe works normally. Its just a lot of shit happened

Have sex

Attached: IMG_20190610_115203.jpg (672x787, 58K)

>bigot
you retard, you realize that the void strips any form of voice, sex, mind, and shit like that right?
The Void creates cute little abominations that are a blight on anything willing to unify the great kingdom of Hallownest

Attached: 28.jpg (712x417, 24K)

Made a deal with their queen rather

Holy shit, it's like you guys never developed a grasp of a story before. You don't need it in your face, you need to pay attention to the minor details, the descriptions, and the setting. Sure, those Dark Souls theories can be cringy as hell but they're often not wrong based entirely on the context you're given.

Imagine how big the cock was that radiance was forced to take as her torso literally got torn open to make room

Attached: FUCK.png (221x225, 62K)

This. OP BTFO.

You gay?

Attached: 1556714638383.jpg (905x881, 266K)

how many orgasms you think it ripped out of her?

The entire plot of Hollow Knight hinges on the actions of this figure, shrouded in secrecy. This profaned puppeteer pulled the strings that would garrote the kingdom of Hallownest. He killed millions, all to further his own demented agenda.

Attached: latest.png (218x141, 16K)

the pussy was never the same

I finished the game without even knowing Zote existed

You may now only post in this thread if you have completed Path of Pain

Attached: IMG_20190606_162940.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>last thought before uterus gets removed to be made into a breeding facility for voidlings

Friend or foe?

Attached: tumblr_inline_poookc4cWi1u0l61r_540.png (540x568, 85K)

How the fuck? Pretty sure you have to pass him at least once.

what do you think radiance's womb smells like haha

Hornet's sugar daddy

Hornet canonically has a vagina. But isn't female.

Fuck you guys now I keep fantasizing over moth sex

What are you waiting for user? Worship mommy radiance's holy glowing pussy already.

I want to TORTURE radiance!

don't fantasize such heretical thoughts.
Instead, think about the Pale King and how many kids he threw into the Abyss.
How many times he had to fuck his hot, amazonian wife as that Pale Chad turns her into a breeding factory

Attached: Pale King busting a nut.png (190x10000, 136K)

>cuck thoughts focusing on another man fucking a hot chick rather than yourself
yeah nah I'll pass

>Implying being forced into a communistic hivemind is more hot than a pale fuckfest

Attached: 1537061716205.png (141x58, 16K)

think he ever got mad that her body just wasnt shitting out enough kids fast enough as he fucked her more and more roughly?

i bet he had to have donkey punched the bitch in the back of the head at least 3 times for having such an inefficient womb

she was the white queen for several reasons

>the only time his cock wasnt in his wife was when she had to give birth

> All of these anons sexualizing bugs.
I forget how Yea Forums(nel) can be the funniest, strangest and downright weirdest place in the internet.

Implying he didnt get under her and switch to anal which only made the birthing process needlessly more difficult

user bugs proportionally have the biggest ass to body ratio of all known life

You cannot nor should fuck bugs.

you can safely jizz on then though odds are they will just see it as free nutrition and start eating it

I think I got it.
There are powerful entities that got infected by the shroom. The most powerful is possibly the radiance whose power can infect all...making shit up here but I think it is more or less like this.

>hollow knight is designed specifically to contain the infection
>you go inside the hollow knight
>radiance is there
gee i wonder how we fucking knew that

>the nectar of the gods
>hallownest denizens considering it a blessing to be came on

>tfw radiance unbirthing little ghost

Moths and insects are attracted to light like a madness. The Radiance is the embodiment of that madness. The Pale King tried to use the void to engulf it.

Attached: how you doin fellow teens with attitude.png (483x367, 227K)

I want to suffocate in radiance's cunt

>White Palace saw platforming
FUCKING AUSTRALIA SHITPOSTING AT MAXIMUM SPEED

Attached: Shift into MAXIMUM OVER RAGE.jpg (222x226, 43K)

radiancechan's smelly oily cunny...

The real reason they had to kill radiance is because the pussy smell too stank and the odor was influencing people's minds like bad weed

greasy grimey slimy whimy mothhole...

why did nobody offer to help radiance clean herself if she lacked the limbs with which to do so

The Radiance is the source of the Infection
she's a mind-controlling bastard who's pissed that she was forgotten, and uses dreams of bugs to influence them

Where in the lore does it say that the radiance has a stink cunt? I must have missed the implications on my playthrough because I dont even remember any talk of """pheromones"""

basically Pale King (leader of Hallownest) is the Serpent that uplifts bugs into self-awareness, but at the cost of depriving them their unity with the "edenic" moth hivemind. You are an agent of darkness and void, hence you are an agent of consciousness: the negative abyss of interiority, come to banish the last sleeping light in this world, so all may breathe and blink under the eye of the One Demiurge and his nightmare kingdom of eternal wakefulness

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (233x216, 10K)

It was part of the pale king's propaganda to make hallownest hate the radiance even more

Think about it though wouldnt you be just as pissed as the radiance if you were in a similar situation? Its total bullshit that everyone just suddenly stopped caring all at the same time then claims you were just brainwashing everyone in the first place when there is 0 evidence

>mommy's children rebel to the point of killing her
wow so deep
hallownest should be flooded with liquid aluminum

just think bros... all she had to do was can up the tuna...

she influenced them through dreams
no free-will but were agents of her will
they worshipped her because she made them
the King freed their minds, expanded them and lead them to true prosperity

>leave to walk the dog
>thread falls to degeneracy
i might be a fucking idiot but at least i dont want to fuck bugs

>hk is the story of the patriarchy's triumph

you walk a dog user you are already 1 foot in the door

it's a carbon copy of the dark souls story, with fucking bugs
>powerful god-king creates a prosperous kingdom by overthrowing the previous ancient powers that ruled over the land
>Kingdom starts to decay,due to a curse that starts to infect its denizens
>The god-king is willing to sacrifice anything and everything to preserve his glorious reign from its inevitable destruction
>God-king's final gambit fails and only delays the inevitable
>kingdom falls,the god-king dies
>You play as a chosen one that is meant to stop the curse
>you explore the fallen kingdom, get to see glimers of its former glory (the city of tears is basically anor londo, for instance)
>in the end you get to fight a corrupted and broken paragon of virtue from the kingdom's days of old glory
>Light and Dark endings
they didn't even try...it's just dark souls with cutesy cartoony bugs, nothing more, nothing less

Attached: 1416488170108.png (500x309, 157K)

doesnt mean its not fun as fuck

it's a Monarchy and the bugs freely followed him
he promised good living and he provided
the only challenge to his reign was moth bitch getting pissy
it's not about gender, it's about contending parties
seeing an individual and finding only their gender is sexist in itself

the Pale King was a Benevolent God-King
the Radiance was a Malevolent and Petty Deity
their genders have nothing to do with their role in the story

i wonder what the radiance smells like haha

like powder and smoke

i dont know if id describe the pale king as benevolent
unless youre talking purely about intent

>It's just dark souls with cutesy cartoony bugs, nothing more, nothing less
/thread

>it's just dark souls with cutesy cartoony bugs, nothing more, nothing less
pretty much, yes

if one were to snort the radiance what would happen hypothetically

die of neurotoxins whilst being on fire

Why hypothetically? There are probably moths nearby if you want to know

would it be safer to roll the radiance into a joint and then smoke her, or mix her into a hookah

wow op is a fucking retard
why is that such a common theme in these hollow knight threads

bout to go get high off the radiance brehs

His intent was the betterment, safety and the future of his Kingdom and the bugs he lead.
Everything he did was for his people, good or bad.
If that is not benevolent I don't know what is.
same effect but refined to kill you twice as fast

he cant help it the radiance turned him retarded

>it's a carbon copy of the dark souls story, with fucking bugs
Yes, but hey, i don't play video games to be told stories, i'm all about gameplay and HK fucking nails it on that department

>dude if you vaguely describe events you can make it sound like they're the same
ok

Hk has far better gameplay though.

Dark souls doesnt have based stinky moth mommy cunt though so hk wins

>>...LET ME BE FREE...
>>...I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN...

Bros ware we the bad guy all along?

there really is no bad guy desu
every god-like bug controls the bugs under their rule in some way
we just happened to be the pale king's child and thus sided with him

the Pale King is objectively the better choice for the bugs, he is concerned for their free-will and safety, whilst the Radiance is only concerned if they worship her or not.

>HAHAHAHAH IM A GAME DEV! ANGELS AND GOD ARE SO CRAP RIGHT GUYS MAN AS AN ATHEIST I WANT TO MAKE GAMES WHERE I KILL GOD AND ANGELS EVEN THOUGH I DONT BELIEVE IN THEM I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS. OH DID I MENTION MY FAVORITE JAPANESE GAMES ALL KILL GOD THEY'RE SO INCREDIBLE AND REALLY NUANCED AND NOT CHILDISH AT ALL. DID I MENTION IM AN ATHEIST AND DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT ALSO HATE HIM HAHAHAHAHA I WISH I COULD JUST KILL GOD BUT I DONT BELIEVE IN HIM LOLOLOLOL. HEY REDDIT DO YOU LIKE MY GAME?

Huh?

as far as the story is presented to us, yeah
i dont think everything in the game should be trusted at face value, though, as they are coming from characters flawed in their knowledge

Yes I do like their game. Seethe harder.

Attached: 27654679_940122659476718_4373895685813383498_n.jpg (732x195, 18K)

Huh?

>implying hollow knight isn't about killing a heathenous pretender in service to your creator, the one true god-king from whom all civilization was born

t. seething christiancuck
and the "gods" of this game aren't divine or angelic, they're simply powerful creatures
true, but there is no evidence to the contrary

>pagan edge nigger
Not even him but doesn't Odin eat cum to restore his power? Just saying.

futa radiance

schizo christian

Youre right and I never understood people who pretend its not the case but its one of the reasons I like HK so much.

I'm an atheist but keep seething
YHVH gets off to the thought of people suffering

>Bros ware we the bad guy all along?
Nah. I'm pretty sure the entire thing comes down to
>gods are assholes sometime

Attached: Pale_King_best_king.png (307x481, 150K)

Is there actually any indication in game that Radiance had evil intentions? Seems to me she was doing good in her own way.

>I'm an atheist
>God does this
But you don't believe in God.

Man this is some top tier bait.

I don't, but you claim things that your god does and I'm just informing you he is just as retarded as other gods

>Hk has far better gameplay though
oh geez i don't know user:
>you get no new weapons
>you start and finish the game using the same, repetitive fucking slash attack
>Badge system only slightly alters combat, doesn't really reflects your character's growth
>most upgrades are only useful for exploration
>game shamelessly lifts the death/retrival/bonefire/currency mechanics pioneered by the souls series
game's good,in fact i PERSONALLY love it, but c'mon...if i wasn't a huge metroid fag (side scrolling game focused on exploration rather than combat) i'd probably hate it

Attached: 42-427901_cosy-hornet-hollow-knight-hornet-rule-34.jpg (840x1052, 234K)

>I claim things
I haven't claimed anything. And you don't believe in him. So what authority do you have to claim what he does or doesn't do when you don't believe in his existence?
By the way. Ricky Gervais is a legitimate faggot. Stephen Fry is a pedophile and Dawkins an old faggot who get's BTFO in every argument he gets in.
Oh sorry did I just insult your religion athenigger?

Define good and evil.
The Radiance is just doing what she does best in the only way she knows. Pre-hallownest bugland was probably just a generic pile of shit with braindead bugs doing bug things.

why does god impregnate a little girl
the original text describes mary as a child

I don't care about whoever you just posted
I've read the bible, I know the stories
you take these things as his accomplishments and the thing I take away from it is Lucifer was right and that YHVH is a huge asshole
Satan did nothing wrong and was just following orders from YHVH

Can we go back to talking about radiance's vagina and how delicious the cheeses in her folds tastes

Radiance literally only loses because the player doesnt fight for her. Pale king isnt good solely because he is your 'ally'. He literally causes the conflict by leading everyone away from radiance in the first place which results in many unnecessary deaths.

ay
FUCK THE LIGHT
and FUCK MOTHS

>little girl
>married
>impregnated
Hmmm are you quoting the Talmud by chance? The one that says other nasty things about Mary and Christ because it's written by jews 600 years after he died?
Nah you care. I've wounded you athecuck. I can feel the heat of your seethe from here.
>I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT LUCIFER WAS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA
Oh man you really are an edgenigger who was taken to church and cried because he's a DEMON INSIDE and he's gonna power up just like his favorite anime character! OMG IM GONNA UNLEASH MY DEMON BEAST JUST LIKE DANTE IN DEVIL MAY CRY OMG!!! STOP BULLYING ME!
Get mad athewimp.

I'm trying

no im quoting the holy bible
the one written by christians 600 years after "jesus" died

Wow you actually watched zeitgeist and thought it was factual holy shit.
The earliest copies of the bible are from between 15 and 30 years after the death of christ.
You seem mad. I think I've wounded you. Also I don't think you have read the bible. I think your DEMON INSIDE NO DONT SHOW ME THE BIBLE ILL GO CRAZY AND UNLEASH MY BEAST! NO MOM I DONT WANNA GO TO CHURCH IM A DEMON LIKE DANTE IN DEVIL MAY-STOP BULLYUING MEEEEE!!!!
AtheWIMP.

embarrassing post
i accept your concession

>it's a carbon copy of the dark souls story,
>neglects several key points that separate the stories between the games
HK has Dark Souls influence out the wazoo but you are being disingenuous in saying its a "carbon copy"

Holy fucking based.

>I have no argument so I'll just say I win
just admit you got btfo'd and you can still go down with some dignity

I am going to commission yowe to draw stinky radiance pusspuss and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Wow that was hard. Literally just watch this if you're too retarded to put 2 and 2 together. The guy doesn't make up any theoriest. Just explains everything lorewise showed in NPC dialogue and items.
youtube.com/watch?v=P_77BtGR6kk

none of what you said was an argument
go play mordhau and roleplay as a crusader now sweaty

godspeed based user

coincidentally the same can also be said about your post

Except you don't kill any Angels in this game and The Radiance is equal/weaker than the Abyss because it isn't a stand in for the Christian God. Nothing about this game is anti-religion or anti-christian and its not even remotely close to being atheistic either.

god moth moss take over land after being born from the collective dreams of the land

mask king do lots of shit to contain god moth

final solution does not fix but makes things worse and you are the true fix, basically duct tape

you kill god moth in his containment dream

To be fair. Team Cheery admited that they made the Levels first and gameplay mechanics and just later did the story

This is basically the TL;DR.
If OP wants some more indepth lore he should just watch a video or something.

>gets btfo
>I accept your concession
PPPFFTTHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Is this the limit of athecucks intelligence?

What's the deep lore behind hornet having a pussy

We were too cocky. We were too fucking cocky.

Attached: Bloodstained vs Hollow Knight.png (735x315, 185K)

samefag

Pale King had sex with Spider Queen and Hornet is their daughter. She isn't a vessel.

spiders dont have pussies

cringy af

RUH ROH

Attached: file.png (341x215, 17K)

Pale king got his dick stuck in something other than his wife for once

why did you only photoshop half of them?

>this much athecuck cope
How does it feel that atheists are basically responsible for most of the suffering and madness in the world currently?

Mr Mushroom's poem when you dream nail him is my favorite piece of dialogue in the whole game

do you ever play games or do you just seethe all day polbabby

>invoking the pol boogeyman ad hom
Oh lordy!

You still have no ground in implying that Hollow Knight is atheistic.

not an answer

>NEW FLASHY RELEASE BIG NUMBERS
>2017 GAME LOW NUMBERS
Mkay whatever you say.

>What is peak concurrent

>autistic
fixd

>all-time peak

seethe

>indie game that didnt get popular until a year after its release
wait til silksong

This is some major athecuck cope I have to say.

>he thinks everyone gets on at the same time for a singleplayer game
Mkay whatever you say.

Not an argument.

Bloodstained is also a singleplayer game

how do you cope with the fact that christianity is disappearing
i mean islam is only growing, and judaism has been more powerful for years, and both of them are followed more closely by their members
it's over christbros.... we were too cocky

Its over radiance bros... we were too stinky...

Finally got past that last bullshit retracting spike section after like an hour and a half and got absolutely buttblasted by the 2 Kingsmoulds in like 15 seconds. I don't have it in me to try again.

why was path of pain easier for me than white palace
not only easier, way more enjoyable
i was going to redo it until i found that the path was closed

Why didnt the radiance just fuck the pale king

>china going christian
>india going christian more than buddhist
>europe increasing in christian conservatism after atheFAGGOTS destroy western society
HMMMM ITS ALMOST LIKE YOURE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

>This entire thread is the product of a christfag misinterpreting a vidya as an allegory for his religion and being assblasted about it.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Abramamists have no morals, do not understand actual moral problems and are voilent tribalists.

Attached: 1532855430758.jpg (733x921, 206K)

she didn't want no nigger babies

Too bad she gets BLACKED to death in the end

so you cope with it by lying to yourself
>dude bugmen and street shitters are totally becoming christian!!!
source?

>pale king
he's white

Ahem, I have an announcement to make,
Fuck moths, fuck soul heretics, fuck Herra, fuck the White Lady, fuck the kingdom up and especially fuck RADIANCE.
That is all.

in name only

*SNIIIIIIFFFF*ESH athewimp cope. I mean it just STINKS of cope!

Attached: file.png (230x359, 159K)

that's what i thought LMFAO
>europe increasing in christian conservatism
ask me how i know you're american

>fuck Radiance
I'd like to but you guys wont post the goods.

You still have yet to explain how Hollow Knight is atheistic shitposter-kun.

Larping as a butthurt christian went out of style several years ago.

>american
>this is part of the athewimp coping mechanism
>I LIKE STEPHEN FRY HE TALK GOOD AND SOUND ENGLISH AND HE SMART CUZ HE SOUND ENGLISH AND TALK GOOD HE ATHEIST LIKE ME ME SMART TOO!
Ladies and gentlemen, atheists are comprised of nothing but faggots, pedophiles, cripples and retards!

Cry about your mental illness loosing favour faggot.
Abrahamists don't actually believe in morals, they're afraid of Gods punishment. When an atheist does something kind it's because they believe it's right. When a christfag does something kind it's because he believes God will punish him if he doesn't do it.

ex-christian girls make for a good fucking
and we both know there are a ton of em to go around haha

>ex-christian
You mean atheist sluts like your mom fag boy?
Yes you are dead right! Your faggot roastie cunt mom has taken litearlly hundreds of mile of dick. IN fact I heard that she has a queen of hearts tattoo and loves black cock!
Hey wait a minute... YOU LIKE BLACK COCK TOO DONT YOU TRANNY BOY!?

>When a christfag does something kind it's because he believes God will punish him if he doesn't do it.
I don't really think this kind of broad, sweeping generalization is conductive to your argument.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: DONT TELL HIM.jpg (907x447, 97K)

>pulling out this jewish israeli trick
>he thinks this will work
Are athecucks really this deluded?
You think that a statue of a desert pantheon god from pre-islamic religions are yahweh/jehovah?
>BUT I SAW THIS PICTURE AND IT SAID YAHWEH ON POL THAT MEANS ITS TRUUUEEEE
C O P E
O
P
E

>bloodstained is a sequel
Mkay whatever you say.

>Implying isn't making broad sweeping generalization.
I love living in a country where the majority population is atheist and people are actually nice to each other.

Hollow Knight is not a sequel either.

>murdering unborn children
>mass migration
>grenade attacks
>rape on levels close to sub saharan africa
>no morality regarding anything
>politicians who are so cucked they agree on anything and stand for nothing
YEAH WOW SUCH AN INCREDIBLE NATION YOU LIVE IN!

Are snail shamans the original void worshipers?

Attached: birthplace.png (1193x670, 681K)

who are you quoting?

Snail Shaman say they've never been to the Abyss

Imagine actually believing in god lmfao

Attached: 1547424270142.jpg (1200x859, 270K)

pascals wager

What if God sends you to hell for believing in him

Because he sent his only begotten son who died for my sins and I am saved for believing on Christ Jesus as God has promised through his son and avatar on earth.

Attached: 1534052522153910463.jpg (1024x828, 135K)

you guys think there's a giant spider deity?
i want to fuck that one

brainlet argument. You can justify believing in literally anything with that logic

>athecuck cannot beat pascals wager
>continues to seethe and cope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See pic

Attached: gbgsi81pkn221.png (4910x4724, 3.86M)

Christcucks can't even string together coherent sentences anymore

Why yes do fuck radiance but not the rest of that shit

>>murdering unborn children
Also happens in your country faggot
>>mass migration
>>grenade attacks
>Shoots up a school while the stars and the stripes plays in the background
>>rape on levels close to sub saharan africa
Also happens in your country but Rednecks don't report that shit
>>no morality regarding anything
Just because they aren't your cucked religion morals doesn't mean they don't exsist
>>politicians who are so cucked they agree on anything and stand for nothing
>Implying we don't have controversial populists
Trump is a populist faggot.
So is hillary, and jang.

What if God is the Demiurge?

What's the deal with the "Light Bad - Dark Good" thing everyone seems to insert into their games?

have sex

Attached: weapon triangle.png (843x903, 56K)

>IT HAPPENS
>ITS JUST NOT REPORTED
Then how do you know it happens?

Its edgy

Galaxy brain logic right here

>everything is permitted in athecuck society
>mass degeneracy
>teaching drag to children
>making kids dance in gay clubs for cash like strippers
>soiboi athecucks clap and cheer for it
Hmmmm.

its an age old theme
>durr why do good guys fight bad guys in every game

What's the deal with the "Light Good - Dark Bad" thing everyone seems to insert into their games?

I think we got a shitposter on par with the likes of ACFag
Except instead its a falseflagging bloodstainedfag trying to cause more infighting by shitposting.
How Yea Forums has fallen

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x853, 226K)

>everyone seems to insert into their games?
Name 5 games that do this that aren't made by the Japanese.

because of gravity and surface tension they will just choke to death if they are covered in liquids.

What's the deal with the "Light Good - Dark Good" thing everyone seems to insert into their games?

>its an age old theme
Not really. Apart from Paradise Lost or some shit, it's a pretty recent phenomenon.

Hopefully hornet at the end of sliksong.

Literally every indie RPG/ Souls-like made in the west.

>hornet TF into giant thick spider bitch
kino

>>everything is permitted in athecuck society
>Telling lies on the internet
>>mass degeneracy
Your defintion of degeneracy is "doesn't believe in my religion" keep seething christfag
>>teaching drag to children
>>making kids dance in gay clubs for cash like strippers
Priest diddle young boys faggot
>>soiboi athecucks clap and cheer for it
>Implying all atheists are SJW's
>Implying all christfags aren't SJW's

Name 5 of them then.

Everything he said is right you moron.

>priests diddle young boys
>after athecucks make the church open itself up to homosexuals
HMMMMMM
It's almost as if all the priests fucking little boys are faggots! But faggots are forbidden by the bible so this must be an ATHEKEK scheme.

I love how about a decade ago Christians were apparently totalitarian cabalists bent on world ruination but now you consider them SJWs.
Like everything else, atheists can't come to a conclusion lol

Names are unnecessary when my description suffices.

>Giant Spider Bitch vs Tentacle Void Lord
are the Aussies just setting up Hollow Knight and Silksong to be a world about God-Kaijus beating the shit out of each other?

Attached: 20.jpg (474x711, 36K)

Spoilers: The Radiance is a sawblade salseman that destroyed Hallownest because the king refused to pay his enormous bill.

So you don't know any then.

what a brainlet post

>guys i don't understand this at all, can you explain this to me?
>gets spoonfed
>nah, you're wrong. thanks for playing
based retard

based

Attached: no saw too pricy.jpg (474x629, 44K)

>please spoonfeed me!
No lol

JUST GIVE ME SILKSONG ALREADY YOU AUSSIE FUCKS.

>>priests diddle young boys
>>after athecucks make the church open itself up to homosexuals
>Implying this hasn't allways happend and isn't surfacing just now because the church is losing power
Keep seething
Not even what I said. Can you read?
Also I'm not such a huge tribal faggot that I cannot comprehend that not all christians are the same.

What a butthurt post

>keep seething
C-C-C-COPE!

Ran out of approved arguments faggot?

>T-THAT'S NOT MY GOD!
yes, it is
cope

>please provide evidence for this claim
>nah I suck cocks
Ok then, whatever floats your boat.

This thread is fucking awful.
What is happening tonight?

the dark is also bad in this game though

4 AM shitposters.

>it's always happened
>how do you know if it wasn't reported
>UUUUHHHHH
Faggots are killed by the church or castrated for being faggot freak scum.
Only athecucks have infested the church and the state making them take in faggot pedophiles and women.
Hmmm I wonder why pedo priests are such a major thing in recent times?
Could it be because of all the faggots the athecucks are making us take on?
Hmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Really makes me think!
>literally is a god from the religion that spawned allah, a desert pagan religion pre babylonian and has nothing to do with the abrahamic religion or christianity
>israeli's say it is
>OMG THE ISRAELIS SAY IT MUST BE TRUE SO IT IS
Oh BOY.

Attached: 1545559661138.png (672x480, 602K)

Imagine being this retarded
Imagine not just wiki-ing the lore
Imagine not YouTubing the lore because there aren’t probably already a thousand videos

Attached: 2B36A318-E6B6-49CE-B4B0-DE3696D8E2E1.png (277x462, 231K)

>I am a triggered faggot that can't handle being wrong I need my soilent
lol stop seething

>IF I PRETEND IT'S NOT TRUE THEN IT ISNT
i summed up your last 20 posts

If you need the game to explain shit to you, I think you lack an important thinking skill

>IF I PRETEND IT'S NOT TRUE THEN IT ISNT
Ironic because isn't that literally the basis of atheism?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Do you think we will see Hornet return to a restored hallownest at the end of silksong?
With the the Knight being the void god-king, except he doesn't do anything with it, he just kind of walks around staring at people like you do in game.

>No NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL! IT'S THE ATHEIST FAULT MOLLESTED CHILDEREN ARE FINALLY BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP FOR THEM SELFS!
I also love how your pick is a Jew, A.K.A NOT an atheist.

Nice, another thread ruined by reddit fedoras

But I'm okay with being wrong, I just want to see the evidence that would prove it. Evidence that I don't think is even hard since there is very likely a great deal of games that do this trope made in the west. But keep throwing buzzwords out if it'll make you feel better. You can even have the last word if you like.

>HISTORIANS ARE JEWISH CONSPIRATORS!!
take your meds polbabby

Lol the premis of faith is: IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS!
Can you sink any lower?

Lots of religious idiots here for some reason

>I wonder why pedo priests are such a major thing in recent times?
>in recent time
Because people stopped being delusional

silksong is a prequel
hallownest is dead without the pale king to rule it

>You can even have the last word if you like.
I love how you run away but pretend you won lol

>4chins is a christian site

Jews are atheists you unculture retarded athewimp.
Also if you know three homosexuals two of them HAVE molested children. How does that feel?
>HISTORIANS ARE JEWISH CONSPIRITORS
Now you get it faggot.
C-C-C-C-COPPPPPEEEE!!!!
Hmmm no no nothing to do with all the FAGGOT pedos they let in no no way HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

that's what was happening but then you started making claims about shit you didn't know about

>silksong is a prequel
source?

Attached: yikes lmao.jpg (2750x2141, 577K)

Where did I imply that, my virgin friend?

so why did you ask, retard?

What's there to restore, the City of Tears?
Fungal Wastes are fine, Mantis Village is fine, Deepnest is... exactly how the inhabitants of deepnest want it to be.

This all started when some idiot thought a game about bugs was an attack on his religion. It's the same caliber of shitposting thinking DOOM: ETERNAL is ant-christian, which is incredibly ironic.

Attached: 1552686723181.png (1378x2039, 2.19M)

>Jews are atheists
OH HOHO. He just rewrites history like it's nothing!
>Also if you know three homosexuals two of them HAVE molested children. How does that feel?
I don't care for faggots. Doesn't change the fact that your religion has a kiddie diddeling cartel.
>C-C-COPPPPPEEEE!!!!
SEEETH!

>ant-christian
I'm sure the world of Hollow Knight has some ant Christians.

>point out that some games are blatantly anti-religion and give the impression that the devs have a bone to pick
>fedoras sperg out like clockwork

I wonder how Silksong will ever be able to top the bombastic build-up the Radiance.

Go away, you fucking spastics.

>Radiance is a deity that takes away freewill
>White King is a deity that gave freewill
Dunno if you ask me it's pro christian. Or maybe, just maybe, not everything in the world is about your religion.

>He just gave up and started calling names instead
Smell that you wimpering christfag? It's defeat.

>he believes the judea christian meme
>jews dont believe god is a man like in the bible and thinks he's of two genders
>jews don't believe the bible is literal and just parables
>jews dont believe in hell
HMMM ITS ALMOST AS IT THEY ARE ATHEIST SCUM LIKE YOU ARE!
>doesn't care for faggot pedos
>enables them and forces the church to accept them
HMMMM ITS ALMOST AS IF YOURE A PEDO FAGGOT ATHEIST!
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Those godless Australians sure make good games then.

Deepnest wasn't always like that as suggested by midwife.

At best it's pro-Gnosticism.
>Or maybe, just maybe, not everything in the world is about your religion.
Thank for proving me right. If you stop making everything about RE-LIE-GION BAD maybe the theistcucks would stop breaking your balls.

Nobody cares about kangaroo-shaggers except retards like you lol

you clearly haven't played the game
just fuck off already

>>point out that some games are blatantly anti-religion
Hollow Knight isn't though

That was the first post I made to you spergs. Fuck off to some other board.

nice cop out fedorator

>he just gave up and started namecalling instead
Lol seethe

I know it hurts but Jews have a holy book. It's called the Tanakh
The first testament is about Jews.
Your religion is based on the original Jewish one.
You're worshipping the same God jews worship.
JEZUS IS A JEW
You're worshipping a Jew.

I know it hurts for you but this is reality.

>he just gave up and started seetheposting instead
lol mad af

stinky moth pussy

How about you fuck off from my website? Original Yea Forums was allways atheist.

>HK anti-religion
lmao what?

Bugs can't live without their gods.

Cope

>copeposting
lol the state of atheist arguments

1. This isn't Yea Forums
2. This thread is about Hollow Knight, not religion
3. Kill yourself

>Original Yea Forums was allways atheist.
lol who cares about what anime-watching, loli masturbating, fotm-worshiping basement dwelling losers believe

>Christ was a new
>Synagogue of Satan
>You are of your father the devil
>If ye were Abraham's children you would do the works of Abraham
>Talmud is satanic
I feel like someone's trying to jew me.

Have premarital sex.

r/the_donald is that way
----->

ay dios mio.... el caballero hueco

Christcucks can't possibly comprehend that their religion isn't the only one in the world and that writers can invent fictional religions, so as soon as they see the word "God" in any context they immediately assume the game is a personal attack on them.

go to church lmao

stop giving hormones to your son, fedora

This, if you had to interpret it on a literal level the game is pro-religion.

>durhhhhhhh i want proof
>here u go
>ugh brain hurt fuck you faglord
either read it nigger or go back to to kindergarten

Any lady-pedes here?

Attached: fellow magapedes!.png (729x176, 21K)

Yea Forums is a liberal. atheist board you fucking nazi
Now excuse me I have to dilate and let strangers fuck my (wife's) son in the name of progress

Who cares about what larping christfags believe?
Wanna know the best part of your post? Even if what you said was true that still proves that they are NOT atheist.

based

>If I act like a douche and curse a lot I'll totally fit in

School's are in their last week aren't they?

>casual transphobia
lol so edgy

>Who cares about what larping christfags believe?
At least larping christfags are more successful and certainly less virginal than parent-dependent 2d cunny enthusiasts lamo

you guys think radiance would have premarital sex? Did she die a virgin?

>Christ telling Jews they are of Satan like all other atheists are of Satan means they are not satanic
Hmm

lol who the fuck is afraid of hormone guzzlers?

>die
She's locked in the void breeding dungeon.

Fungal Wastes got fucked by the infection, bigass shroom elder might be dead.
Mantis Village is not infected, but nested between heavily infected areas.
Bees are fucked by the infection, with their queen and the Radiance both dead, they're without a leader.
Deepnest got fucked by the infection, really only Midwife is left, Distant Village is deserted, weavers are gone.
Greenpath got fucked by the infection, though Unn is still alive and could possibly restore it to glory.
City of Tears and all other areas under Pale King's domain got ULTRA fucked by the infection, less than ten bugs still alive.
Really only Dirtmouth has any hope of being restored in the forseeable future.

This game was always so poorly programmed. There's bugs everywhere.

Attached: b76.png (1306x823, 1.57M)

Funny thing, Team Cherry was wrestling bugs all the way up to release.
Nice joke though.

>die a virgin
the void not only took care of that but is making up for all the breeding she should have done

Tell that to Cornifer and Iselda.

>Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation 4
yea ok

both cornifer and iselda are not from hallownest

>Team Cherry was wrestling bugs
Of course they were.
They're australian.

I just realized that the mantis tribe is the only one to truly resist the infection through a policy of exile.
They are also the only group not bound to a deity.
So the game actually is pro-atheist. The rabid cristcuck is right.

Yes. That's what I was referring to, good job catching that.

>gone for like 2 hours
>christcuck is still seething
jesus I set him off big time with truths

safe to say their god is alive and well!!

>Implying /pol/crusader do anything but larp on the internet
>Devil worship atheism
Oh I'm laffin
And that is still Implying that it's actually true and not your religion revisioning history to suit its needs.

NOOOOOOO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE
MY LEFTIST LESBIAN TEACHER TOLD ME CHRISTIANS OR CHRISTAINS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM ARE ALWAYS WRONG AND THEY ARE THE REASON WE DO NOT HAVE FLYING CARS AND 100% SUCCESSFUL SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS NOOOOOOO

What god would that be?
Are you seriously falling for Pale King propaganda?

They are both on all those platforms.

>implying loli loving japanophile can do anything but pretend to be right on the internet

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Attached: 1556670554393.jpg (462x462, 30K)

>the most successful group of bugs are violent atheists who closed off the borders and execute trespassers on sight
Based and redpilled. True nationalism is incompatible with religion.

The absence of God is Satan. And you are a Satanist

when has pale king ever been wrong
there's at least 4 fucking gods in hallownest alone, probably a million with their own domains in the void outside hallownest

Quick question, if the absence of God is Satan, what is the absence of Satan?
Can there be an absence of both?

Someone let r/atheism immigrants in

this game calls so much things gods that eventually it doesnt even mean much

jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick, man, chill the fuck out, christcuck
hey it's me again the guy that set you off on a frothing tantrum spouting dumb shit to other anons
your religion is gay, evil, immoral, degenerate, intolerant, retarded, stupid, regressive, hateful and, worst of all, inconsistent

i liked it better when the thread turned to degeneracy

Reminder that Zote is officially a god.

it never calls anything gods until godmaster
it calls them "higher beings" because that's all they are
more powerful bugs

>I don't believe in Satan but I do everything he wants. I further his works and the works of his people the Jews but I'm totally not a Satanist. Even if I worship him and his do as thou wilt theology. Even if I abort children in sacrifice to him I don't really worship him.
Sorry atheist. You're a Satanist in denial.

Attached: 1550979902344.gif (540x630, 2.14M)

you're a jew in denial lol

the absence of god is reality
also satan according to the bible is a seperate entity to lucifer, and lucifer only rebelled for the good of the angels
he did his work for his people, which is a benevolent act

Godseeker calls a lot of things gods, mostly because she's retarded. There are only 6 "real" gods in the game: Radiance, Pale King, White Lady, Unn, Nightmare King and that lifeblood thing in the abyss. They are even all conveniently indicated by dream catcher particles of different colors.

>Athecope

I'm on your side, pissbaby. I fucking hate christians as much as you do, they are literally killing atheists like me left and right every day and are also rude to trans people.
I despise christians with all my (nonexistant) soul. Fuck them, If I believed in hell i would like them to burn there for all eternity.

i cope with the fact that you're a jew?

I really like Hollow Knight and I'm real good at the game. I have the weathered mask and I've finished the Hall of Gods. I wish there were an achievement for these things so I could show my 13 Steam friends how good I am at Hollow Knight. Thanks for listening to my story.

Primordial Being
>Void

Gods
>Pale King/Wyrm
>Radiance
>White Lady
>Unn
>Nightmare King
>Lifeblood Creature

Demi-Gods
>Hornet
>Vessels

God-like
>Vespa
>Fungal Core
>Monomon
>Godseekers

>at least 4 gods in hallownest
Pale King was never a god, just a big fucking worm with mind powers than turned into a small fucking dude with paranoia
Troupe Master Grimm was never a god, Nightmare King Grimm gets close but ultimately holds no godly power, he simply exists to... I don't even know what his purpose is. To prolong his own existence, I guess.
Radiance was close to a god, and might be one, considering she has no physical form. However, she never gave the bugs their minds nor existence, only controlled the one they had.
Shade Lord was never a god, it's as godly as any puddle of void.
White Lady was never a god, just some silly tree business with high INT and WIS
Unn was never a god, just some silly slug business with high VIT
All the other gods are 100% Godseeker propaganda.
You got palepilled, idiot.

>he's still trying to """"argue""""
you've lost a long time ago, but you'll never admit it

I'm sorry, I don;t understand how this answers my question.
If the absence of God is Satan, what is the absence of Satan? Can there be an absence of both?

god is just a name
deity
higher being
worshipped one

what the fuck is your problem shitlord?

>Remembers Lifeblood Core
>Forgets Shade Lord

Idgi
Would I get it if I played the game?

don't bother, his feeble little mind can't conceive the notion that there isn't a sky-wizard protecting him from the moleman with wings
seethe harder christcuck, we all know it's you

why are you in here if you haven't played the game

But I want to achieve Apatheism

Void is the primordial chaos that existed before the gods, not one of the gods. Do you even pagan mythology, bro?

stop being paranoid you intolerant pisslord

Nah bro, I don't buy into pale king/radiance/godseeker propaganda.

I answered. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean you're not worshipping it.

you're very bad at pretending

GODS BAD ANARCHY GOOD

you are very bad at having sex lmao

That isn't what I asked though. My question was never about me. Or you, or anyone else.
If the absence of God is Satan, what is the absence of Satan? Can there be an absence of both?

what was pale king doing cooped up in his palace
he had to have hobbies other than
>mold soldiers
>plot to cage radiance

THIS
I WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT MOM
NO IM NOT COMING TO GRANDMAS FUNERAL I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND FUNERALS
SHE IS DEAD SHE DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE
I WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND PLAY GAMES WHERE I PRETEND TO BE A WOMAN

I hope you will achieve enlightenment one day, so that you may be a more kind and loving person, with your mind clear of irrational beliefs like Yodhehvavheh to sully your pure heart

I bought the game bc this thread

No. He was nothing but grandeur and paranoia.
First his mind was consumed by building a kingdom to rule, and then his mind was consumed by caging up the slut he stole it from, and in the end he died, alone, cooped up in a palace in a dream

I hope you lose your virginity one day lol

His hobby was fucking his wife

>implying I'll ever lose
loser

this is anti-pale king propaganda and i dont care for it

What about the crystals?

this post is pale king proaganda and I don't care for it.

Yeet

I don't like this place anymore.
look at this shit.

Atheists aren't Anarchaic, we follow laws, rules and guidelines developed over the entire course of written history so we may life in harmony in a civil society
the absence of YHVH does not mean these laws evaporate, they will persist
people attend funerals out of respect for the dead, to show that they cared for the deceased
not to guide a soul to the sky-wizard

>he gave all the bugs self awareness
>durr hes a antisocial paranoid retard

>It's not about me or you
No it is about me and you. Stop trying to be existential. You as a being who does not operate in god's morality and worship work in anti morality and anti worship which are the realms of Satan. You permit child murder, rape and sacrifice. You permit degeneracy, homosexuality and self mutilation. These are all satanic ergo you are satanic.

sort of a pink radiance infected soul collecting gem kind of feel

Shitty like radiance's cunny!

What a horrible fucking thread. I hope you will find a way of a dark hole you are in shitposter user

nice try christcuck, but you're not me
who's your friend by the way, friend from discord?

in awe at this lad, look at this cunt

Attached: ABSOLUTELY RADIANT.png (597x421, 344K)

>There's literally bugs from outside hallownest that remember their travels just fine
>he STILL believes the pale king's lies

pretty sure Lucifer doesn't give a flying fuck what humans do with each other, only to kick YHVH's ass

>dicking White Lady
>dicking the nigger queen
>probably dicking socialites like Emilitia
>probably dicking his void sex robots
>building monumental shit to stroke his ego
>writing edgy tablets glorifying himself
>bullying local soul college nerds

Dude it's a simple question, why can't you answer it? If the absence of God is Satan, what is the absence of Satan? Can there be an absence of both?

This, atheists are too enlightened by their intelligence to be anarchists.
We follow the rule of the hormone, where everything goes if it suits us and we do things on a whim and to spite the theistcucks.
Here are some hard facts to spite the troglodyte shitstians itt.

Attached: 1521058428647.gif (363x323, 9K)

>quirrel has no memories coming from outside of hallownest
>The Knightâ„¢ has no memories coming from outside of hallownest even though he was a failed vessel

try harder to falseflag, christcuck, you're not very good at it
also good job ignoring everything in my post and providing absolutely no evidence to the contrary

The fact that there are sentient bugs outside of Hallownest doesn't mean the bugs within Hallownest weren't granted sentience by the Pale King. Those outsiders might have been granted sentience by some other higher being, like the mosskin with Unn, or evolved minds via fedora magic, it doesn't mean bugs of Hallownest did the same.

Why would I post evidence to the contrary when I think you are right?
You need some dilation to calm your nerves, comrade.

why couldn't we hit bump limit talking about radiance lewding

>finally beat this fucking game
>come in thread
>race war
>religious war
>some fucking random ass other shit
Why can't you fucking faggots just take your shit to the boards where this "discussion" belongs? I JUST WANT TO DISCUSS THIS FUCKING GAME THAT MADE ME WANT TO THROW MY CONTROLLER OUT A WINDOW. SO IN EVERY ENDING WE JUST FUCKING DIE?

Why do you faggots use that pic when you don't even understand history.
Maybe google 'fall of the holy roman empire' and who knows a few of your brain cells will connect in a way where an intelligent thought will appear in your dumb fucking head

>Atheists aren't Anarchaic, we follow laws, rules and guidelines

Yeah but where's that shit come from
If there is no God there is no objective right and wrong, just everyone's personal interpretation

I guess it's just a contrivance so we don't all kill each other

you weren't all that alive to begin with

>implying anyone knows about what the Knight does and doesn't remember
>implying quirrel didn't get his memories fucked for leaving hallownest while the pale king was still alive OR by monomon
There's an official comic showing quirrel, and hornet, and some other unimportant bug, outside of hallownest, with their consciousnesses working just fine.
On top of that, Cornifer, Iselda, and that fuck with the shield that got cucked by the coliseum exist.
On top of THAT, if the pale king is responsible for giving bugs their consciousnesses, why are there still conscious bugs around in an age without the Pale King?

we can't, we must accomodate the massive girth of the bowl of tears that christcuck is shedding from his tantrum
keep seething
laws are written by humans, for humans
we don't need a divine sugar-daddy to think of ways to live happily

>Holy roman empire
>Holy
No thanks, I don't care about some empire full of deluded christcucks.

No. Godmaster ending without flower has the Knight ASCEND

>Guessing when the Bible is clear
You're wrong. I know it's hard. But your fantasies aren't reality. Maybe you should grow up kiddo. Just saying.
I have answered it three times. If you don't believe in God you are satanic.

because they're in his domain
is entirely correct

You don't understand how rules form and work?
What about general human behavior, is that an inconceivable mystery that requires the divine for you to make sense of too? That isn't spirituality, that's just being dumb.

>If there is no God there is no objective right and wrong, just everyone's personal interpretation
This kills the atheist's reasoning. Watch them scramble about trying to prove you wrong .
Oh wait here we go

>holy roman empire
That's the wrong roman empire

>Caring about lore in a bugs game
i skipped every dialogue and finished game without knowing anything about story

Ok cool

And I told you three times that that isn't what I asked, at all.
Hint: The answer is not "The absence of God is Satan"

>we don't need a divine sugar-daddy to think of ways to live happily

Is it possible to be happy to live a life devoid of meaning?
I guess if you live in a mix of willful ignorance and vapid hedonism

I always wonder what gets an atheist out of bed in the morning but I feel like that's a rude question to ask someone IRL

Why are you so angry all the time? Did your mom refused to buy your dyke pills?

How is this thread still up
Is hornyposting this strong?

His domain, that he doesn't even live in anymore? So him just having been there at all is enough to give bugs their conscience?
Bullshit.
That user you linked is dead wrong too. The only thing PK ever did for the bugs was free them from the Radiance's grasp. This is like freeing a prisoner and telling them you made the entire world outside the prison.

in reality there is no force stopping us from descending into absolute anarchy
but we don't, we know it's better to act civil and moral
not because of some higher-being, it's because it's what's best for us and we know that
also humans are loving creatures by nature, we've evolved such empathy to become the outstanding intellects this world has ever known
so you have no answers, no evidence and no argument. you've lost

running off the fumes billowing from radiance's cunt

Talking about subjects like this that people are passionate about will give you serious answers.
Whats explained to you is the lore, there is some more and then there is also the godseeker lore too.

Stay mad mothcuck
PK is based

>bases his morality on christian morality
>"UGH WE COULD EASILY HAVE THE SAME MORALS WITHOUT SHITSTIANITY I KNOW I CAN NEVER PROVE THIS BUT TRUST ME"
Thanks for playing, try again next thread

>Give answer
>You're not answering because you're wrong and Dawkins gold me soooo!!!!
Hahahaha get mad lil wimpy athecuck. Holy fuck athecucks are really retarded.
>Is the absence of God Satan
>Not believing in God means you are doing the work of Satan
>REEEE THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU TRANSPHOBE
Get mad pussy

nice projection, got a good chuckle from me

Attached: 1507121183145.gif (245x180, 967K)

mind of a child

I'm confused on the origin scene. So were we born around the same time as the Hollow Knight (making us siblings)? And what we saw was just a memory of the king taking the hallow knight instead of us? This game is pretty fucking tragic

Attached: 1560204997391.gif (258x249, 2.53M)

nice deflection, got a good cringe from me

there are civilizations of humans across the globe that do not believe in christian ideology, and are still moral, loving and empathetic
watching you flail around like this for so long is now no longer funny
what a sad, pathetic and sore loser you are

>Doesn't like answer because he doesn't have a Dawkins prepackaged response for it
Cope!

we are silbings
we were a failed vessel and tossed into the abyss and locked away like the rest
hollow knight was the first and only one good enough to contain the radiance

>The only thing PK ever did for the bugs was free them from the Radiance's grasp
And that isn't giving them free will? You are arguing from the assumption that Pale King has to continuously be around for his mind-freeing effect to last, when in-game this is never stated and, in-fact, we see from evidence that it was a "do once and forget" thing. The physical location doesn't mean shit either. If a bug was in Hallownest when the Pale King expanded their mind, they can later fuck off wherever they want and keep it. The lore tablets SAY otherwise, but those are obvious lies since in the comic we see bugs going beyond the kingdom just fine. Just because the Pale King lied about SOME things doesn't mean he lied about EVERYTHING and didn't do anything at all for bugs of Hallownest.

>but we don't, we know it's better to act civil and moral
>not because of some higher-being, it's because it's what's best for us and we know that

"Civil" "Moral" "Best"

This is circular logic. These are all value judgements that you're making. Where are these values coming from? And why are you assuming that they're universally shared/self-evident? They're not.

Yeah but you showed that emotional faggot who was truly hollow in the end.

>inb4 faggots claim little ghost isn't a perfect vessel

oi mate don't hate the man for needing to dilate his hatchet wound

>there are civilizations of humans across the globe that do not believe in christian ideology, and are still moral, loving and empathetic
because they believe in some form of god or gods lmao
Try again trannyman

The Knight was one of many failed experiments to create a being of pure void to seal the radiance in
the Pale King was certain that the Hollow Knight was pure
evidently he wasn't
it is vague but apparently at some point the Knight the player controls escaped and left the kingdom and wandered its outskirts for an unspecified amount of time

>that completely buttblasted fedora who made half the posts itt

>emotional faggot
At least he had a real relationship with his dad.

Attached: 367520_screenshots_20171031151945_1.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

it is clear to me that you do not understand how animals operate, or that you are not aware that you are one
your argument was that christian ideals are what makes humans moral
this is not the case
the rest of the world proves it
I was gone for like 2 hours, so evidently there are more people that disagree with you here than agree with you

iirc The Knight left Hallownest and was going towards another kingdom. But the Godseeker arrived at Hallownest and did its calling thing to all the higher beings. This calling signalled The Knight to turn around and go back to Hallownest.

In the end the only thing HK was better at was wielding SOUL. His spells are way more impressive (our insane i-frames on descending dark aside). I have to wonder if that had some impact on the Pale King's choice in vessel. Still, Little Ghost is clearly a more appropriate choice especially post void heart acquisition.

>lost memories
>united the void
only reason he's a better vessel
before that he was just another shitter

>your argument was that christian ideals are what makes humans moral
They do, christianity has spread all around the world, proving its morals are the most compatible with humans.
Seethe harder fag lol
>I was gone for like 2 hours, so evidently there are more people that disagree with you here than agree with you
lol hard cope there. Just admit you wasted your time for absolutely nothing

In the abyss there is a tunnel off to the left filled with little holes, where you get the scream upgrade, presumably vessels dug out from there.

What signalled little boi to come back is the radiance breaking free from big boi.
The intro scene with big boi (actually radiance) screaming is what called little boi.

kino

Attached: ss+(2019-06-24+at+03.21.57).jpg (1052x606, 86K)

it is at this point I realize you are an unreasonable, immature and uninformed individual and it was pointless arguing with you
I will take my leave, it was nice chatting with you
I hope you will shed your barbaric practices so you can join the rest of the world in enlightened existance
I didn't notice

>climbing up the abyss with sealed vessel in the background
>see the hollow knight and the pale king in the flesh for the first time
>fall and wake up
absolute kino

>I will take my leave, it was nice chatting with you
Likewise, but I would appreciate you having actual arguments next time lol

>it is clear to me that you do not understand how animals operate, or that you are not aware that you are one

Are you saying that there's no reason for us to rise above our base biological impulses? That killing and mating are the only reason we exist? Because that circles back to hedonism/satanism.

animals know how to cooperate instinctively and know compassion and mercy
not because they believe in a god, but because it is better for them

>Pale King's choice
Going by the birthplace cutscene he just settled for the first vessel that climbed to the top, he didn't compare different vessels.

now I can enjoy all these hollow knight memes, it was worth all that rage

Attached: 1558745423584.png (1199x761, 787K)

Animals kill each other for food and sport all the time. Depending on the species they'll constantly challenge, antagonize and compete with each other. I'm not sure basing your morality on the animal kingdom is the right move.

Attached: the gang.png (899x712, 921K)

why is there no happy ending

>>Is the absence of God Satan
Literally not what I asked.
I'll put in terms you might be able to understand
NO SATAN ==> GOD
YES or NO?

that is only one aspect of the huge and diverse mind of animals
there is no evil in causing harm for sport, even humans perform such activities and we call that martial arts
and do not forget that humans eat animals too, or are you saying humans are only capable to eat plants?
humans are very much the same as animals, even a christian like yourself must realize this
observe them and contrast their behaviour with humans
we do the same things they do, under a different coat of paint called "civility"
yes even christians

There is.
Defeating the Radiance, fulfilling your ultimate purpose as both a vessel of the Pale King and a being of Void, that is your happy ending.