Hello, Steven. Long time, no see

>Hello, Steven. Long time, no see.

Attached: 1560643406581.jpg (699x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KilQtE5Nl90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where my steveposters at?

NOOOO LET ME GOOOO I NEED MY SMASH

Attached: 1560715622291.png (680x585, 215K)

watching futuristichub

his name is just steve
not steven

youtube.com/watch?v=KilQtE5Nl90

>relax
>sleep

Attached: 1555653243322.png (1456x1046, 722K)

with the help of Erdrick, Banjo and Kazooie have avenged the grinch and the rest of the grinch gang.
Grotesque Steve now resides in hell where the Grinch torments him for all eternity

Attached: Grinch gang ver 6.png (1028x734, 783K)

Mind if i ask where you got that clean render of Banjo and Kazooie's Smash artwork?

Attached: In case Banjo gets in.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Don’t ever steal my thread again, OP

My thread now, bitch

here

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie_SSBU.png (828x944, 818K)

I'm glad Steveposting is finally dead. The joke was really run to the ground after the Grinch.

I’m gonna beat the shit out of you

"Steveposting" was funny and original and its amusement factor ran rings around the 10,000th trite Wojak edit we're usually treated with on Yea Forums.

there's still people keeping it alive on both sides. i know people want to keep laughing at stevefags but if they keep posting him they keep it alive much longer than it needs to be

Attached: 1543521083851.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

This basically.

>was funny and original
It was original but that’s all it was. Being better than wojak and pepe is not an accomplishment. Steveposting was painfully annoying.

Attached: Banjo.png (370x976, 538K)

>painfully annoying
I enjoy it quite a lot.

Attached: steve-doubt.png (476x357, 148K)

You’re also either underage or one of the most boring/easily amused people on the planet.

Steve gets games.

It's called having autism.

Minecraft Steve stood before Banjo and Kazooie, holding a key to the mysterious blueprints in one hand and a large box full of assorted blueprints and various tools in the other. The two had both grown up outside of the Wasteland and were still in high school, but had developed rather close relationships. The pair spent most of their days traveling, teaching each other new skills, and taking turns as the leader and student of their respective teams. Though Steve was usually at the center and center of everything, Kazooie was a lone wolf, having her own team of teammates in many areas. Steve and Kazooie both held the key to building their own team, using their various backgrounds and abilities to work together to achieve their own goals. Steve's own team used the same basic ideas presented in the video game series, creating a robotic army capable of quickly attacking and taking over any base they came across; he and Kazooie's had some modifications that allowed them to build weapons and vehicles that were much more powerful and advanced than their robots, and to create large, flying structures that could fly at incredible speeds. The group became an important part of the town of Barlow in their first year in town; Steve helped to rebuild the town, and made sure that everyone involved was safe and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Although things would likely never turn out the way Steve intended, they got along well

Requesting drawfag for the ghosts of Isaac, chorus kids, and the other grinchers dragging steve into hell with the grinch as the reaper

Why do people still act like the Grinch won when he was blown the fuck out as much as Steve was? Only Banjo won in the end. And no one cared about Ken.

Grinch fell into the abyss when he lost and Steve laughed st him for it

Now that Steve has fallen into the same abyss it is poetic karma as now the grinch can anal vore Steve till the end of time

It’s not the perfect ending but at least the villain didn’t win

By the end they were just replicating Pepe images but with Steve

dead

Attached: 1560288804201.png (1200x1200, 699K)

Incineroar is still in Smash.

Literally all dead through suicide.

Being a Steve poster just seems to be getting worse and worse. Not only did Banjo and Erdick get in before him but now Etika might be actually dead and won't be there to hype him up if he ever does get into smash.

What happened to the cult of Steve? Last I heard was that they stopped supporting Steve and moved onto another character but I haven't heard anything about them since, no new screencaps, no new shitposting, no leaked invite, either they have doubled down on spies or their server is dead.

This is your final smash ultimate rep along with reimu

Attached: 31150333GZ.gif (280x280, 798K)

They all shriveled up and turned to dust after the Banjo reveal

This Steve render really was like some ancient evil. Like there was an entire lore behind all this shit. The characters of the grinch leak stood up full force against Steve, meanwhile both sides had traitors, Ken and Incineroar deciding to abandon their teammates sides and get into smash, leaving the others in the dust. While most were defeated by Steve one of Steve's previous allies, Edrick finally saw Steve for the monster he was and would eventually save Banjo and fight their way into smash together. Whether Steve's evil can be kept out of Smash Bros for the last two roster slots seems to be in the balance.

Maybe that will be Steve's motivation to get back into the ring when the next smash comes in the next 10 years or so to do it for his dear friend

this was the last screenshot there was from the cult that we know of

Attached: stevefags.png (629x904, 262K)

>blacked out names
for what reason

>Spoiler
No way, did he actually do it?

Attached: tidus01.png (194x217, 76K)

when i was in the server, the stevefags in there would sniff out who it was based on timezones or some shit. idk who leaked that but thats probably why they blocked out the whole thing

Most likely the names are blacked out to also hide the time, the blockheads got real paranoid of the spies to the point they wanted everyone's timezones.

Did they get you in the first purge? or were you a spy later on?

Attached: 1560643333002.gif (602x431, 3.99M)

Post FuturisticHub. Do it.

i was able to make it for a bit but got sniffed out when they did an extra purge afterwards

Attached: 1550551813178.png (1366x768, 1.76M)

For the first time steveposters were funny. But after some time they just started repeating the same shit over and over what became boring. Even that cursed video was spammed to boredom.

I'm glad steveposters got BTFO because they became no different from wojakposters.

Attached: n2ti1v.jpg (2047x1303, 2.01M)

Still miffed we didn't get Mach Rider or Shadow but oh well.