NOOOOOOOOO you can’t just play JRPG’s you have to play mature adult western games

>NOOOOOOOOO you can’t just play JRPG’s you have to play mature adult western games

Attached: D752BFF6-73ED-4757-BCE3-DFB9DF7FB13C.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Who are you quoting?

>wojakposter makes a shit thread
what a shock

Oh but I can, and I will

Can y'all recommend me nice, chill chiptune jrpg music?

Wojak and frogposters make exclusively shit threads, and I wonder if it's not an attempt to get them banned. There's still a significant portion of Yea Forums that's indifferent to wojak and frog cancer, and maybe they're trying to sway them over to get them unanimously hated.

>Wojak and frogposters make exclusively shit threads, and I wonder if it's not an attempt to get them banned. There's still a significant portion of Yea Forums that's indifferent to wojak and frog cancer, and maybe they're trying to sway them over to get them unanimously hated.

Attached: soy.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Either resetera or reddit. The fact that you couldn't tell is suspicious.

You need to go back.

>Watch Square Enix E3 show
>Games only with beautiful white characters
>No gays
>No sjw faggotry

OH NO NO NO NO

No one cares what you play and no one cares about you.

2007 called, it wants it's meme back.

Attached: 1199544869493.jpg (384x288, 23K)

Wojack and Pepe are the art. The art that says something is art before you even start taking the images and putting them on display on your wall: you're not just starting from nothing. When you say art, the idea is that this work is going to be different because each piece is made differently and that we have different relationships to it. The art that you see is not an object that someone bought for me — it's meant to be something you want to experience for yourself. It says something. It speaks to you and you have to take a look at it to understand it. If what you find is offensive, you have to see some other media for that.

You can't judge this work by what people are feeling. You can't judge a photograph by a person's reaction to it, but there's more to the whole picture than that. This is a way of seeing more deeply than you would ever wish for to judge a work of art: by looking at it and trying not to say it's 'just there, just there'. That's the real challenge. You have to show that it comes from us and it gives us something to talk about; to tell stories and move minds and make someone feel more in control and better connected with the things that they come in contact with everyday. There is a real power in art in seeing that and thinking of it a part of human superiority over niggers.

Attached: 37373733737.gif (384x239, 375K)

I created this meme. Everyone should thank me

Attached: f1550cf3e4b16d6840f93efa7a29fd390750cb730926bf7db0a3d90b0e28ecf7.png (1062x846, 196K)

Thanks faggot

Is this shithole being raided
Is this summer already

JRPGs are shit, except for Seiken Densetsu and SMT, and for normalfags. WRPGs are overrated.
SRPGs and immersive sims are based.

Attached: 1560423963547.png (800x600, 21K)

The fact that you COULD tell is suspicious. I could tell you to go back but it's obvious you're just a tourist anyways.

JRPGs have always been shit though. "Modern" western games have nothing to do with it. There's been the same arguments against JRPGs since they inception since they're *still* just fucking Wizardry clones.

Why has no one made a SJWRPG yet

>it's
>'

Shit take bro

>>No sjw faggotry
>removes boobs due to ethics

yeah, okay

BEST Yea Forums thread