What should Nintendo do with future Star Fox titles?

What should Nintendo do with future Star Fox titles?

Attached: 1560907473064.jpg (2806x1984, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAk2R7HmHDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not put in any dumbass gimmicks. No gyro aim or anything. Just give me a straightforward game like Star Fox 64.

This. But put in that dumb furry fox from the Keff Keleigh show.

Gfur dating mechanics

hi furry

Roguelike + Stage Builder + Ship Customization

Nothing. It's a complete franchise. There isn't any need for more games unless Nintendo has a really interesting new game idea that would work well with the IP.

>future Star Fox titles

Attached: 1553281523398.jpg (736x1104, 105K)

Go back to working on Pikmin Miyamoto.

Make them.

Project Aces works on a StarFox game

Just port Zero to the Swtich so it'll be actually playable. That's all it would take to satisfy me.

Remember Assault and Zero? Not that.

Attached: Ground mission.jpg (707x1131, 180K)

Gameplay should be fast paced and the missions large in scale, preferably with large fleets fighting each other, like the first mission of Assault. Your performance impacts fleet losses and how much they can help in later missions, or even completely change future objectives.
You can recruit characters and change your formation depending on specializations and specific objectives.
Transforming vehicles are a neat idea, but they can't slow down the gameplay, just offer more tactical options. For example, the Walker from Zero should move like a Battroid or GERWALK from Macross.
The developers could also take some cues from Ace Combat on superweapons and overall atmosphere.

WHat was wrong with Assault? I enjoyed it

Not let Miyamoto make the next one.

There were too many on-foot missions and they all sucked. The flight missions were also too slow compared to 64.

VR Arcade Dogfighter game

Assault barely had any rail shooting in it. Most of it was in slow-ass all-range mode. Landmaster was particularly atrocious

yiff in hell

Attached: 1558668007008.png (923x391, 66K)

Definitive sequel that carries the story from the main line games and Starfox Assault--Wait

The story would begin with Team Starfox returning to the Colonel Pepper for another mission only for him to state that the galaxy is in massive disarray after Andross' takedown again. The entire galaxy needs to have it's society needs to be reassured that somebody like Andross won't simply make an army like he did and conquer the galaxy, so Team Starfox is out to run democracy mission to the all the planets from prior games up to this point(At this point the game would turn into something akin to Mass Effect, dialog trees trying to converse with people to sucess or failure resulting their forces opposing you later or utter faillure where a fight will break out and propaganda against you spread through the galaxy). After the first couple of planets you find out that Team StarWolf(now called the Wolfpack because fuck the name similarity) is effectively doing the same thing you are through pirate-esque dominance where they agree to protect certain sectors as long as they get their forces, free lodging and be free of the laws of said sectors. And this would all build up to a galactic war between your team and it's forces and Wolf's team and his forces in a galactic showdown. Also while all this is happened all the pilots have actual storylines that matter and progress as you get certain planets on your side.

Attached: Kursed.png (256x192, 64K)

RPG Elements
Open World
Procedurally Generated
Character Creator
Online Multiplayer

Attached: Well done team..jpg (795x447, 89K)

Like if Assault and Command were combined, but actually good. I want to be Big Boss Fox.

Or to be safer, just a regular good fucking Star Fox game, but Fay is on the team because I am sexually attracted to her.

Attached: fay.gif (200x200, 11K)

Attached: 1556505646115.png (851x1200, 1.36M)

Crossover with Super Robot Wars
Let Ace Combat Devs work on it
Fund and assist Fox In Space

star fox adventures 2

Bring these two in.

Attached: 1549238066421.jpg (1199x1500, 215K)

based, me too

Attached: tumblr_o60hfk9xly1u8bhp4o1_500.jpg (500x592, 104K)

Make an arcade game similar to the Battle Pods that Namco has been making.
youtube.com/watch?v=KAk2R7HmHDM

yield to the fact that panzer dragoon was always better.

Attached: zwei ep3.webm (720x540, 3M)

Add the two girls from Star Fox 2. Keep the gyro aim but make it an optional toggle like in Splatoon. Maybe a mechanic where you can customize your Arwing or buy new models like in an Ace Combat or something? I don't mind other vehicles and foot missions if they play well enough but you don't really need them either.

reminder fay is based on one of the lead programmers childhood crush.
She is literally waifu: the character.

Attached: 1372194766764.jpg (877x620, 135K)

Playable Star Wolf might be neat. Maybe some hero/dark story split like in Sonic Adventure 2?