I am the eternal dragon Shenron

I shall grant any Yea Forumsidya related wish that is within my power.

Attached: shenrong.png (1277x716, 1.35M)

I wish for you to kill yourself.

I wish to be with Reisen!

Attached: d401862cbd8db30e09e4b08af66961ec.jpg (450x637, 171K)

x...xenogears remake please dragon

DARK CLOUD 3

Attached: 1451171492445.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Can you teleport me into the anime dimension so that I can get a 2D waifu gf

I wish all dikes, trannies, soee bois, and jews would never again have anything to do with my vidya.

I wish that you would abolish all lootboxes and microtransactions.

I want a Druid in Diablo 3. Yes Shenron, I am ashamed to admit this .

I want budokai tenkaichi 4.

make Yea Forums fun again

I wish for demon soul and dark soul 1 comming to pc

BASED and THE BEST WISHpilled

I WISH TO KNOW FREEDOM PLANET 2'S RELEASE DATE

Attached: 1454329131_Sushi!!.gif (530x250, 57K)

I want to have sex with you

is it ever explained why the dragon grants wishes and the whole dragon ball thing?

Please revive the rhythm game genre

RESURRECT SUIKODEN

Shenron can only revive things that haven't already been revived once before.

based Reisenfag

I wish that xbox, mobashit and gachashit never existed.

I want From Software to dump that fat jew and work with Tolkien estate instead. Probably on a Silmarillion game. Thanks Shenron.

PLEASE
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE
JUST MAKE AN USAGI YOJIMBO GAME
IT COULD BE ANY KIND OF GAME
JUST GIVE STAN SAKAI EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE AND EVERY SINGLE GAME AND EVENTUALLY HELL FIND ONE THAT WILL INSPIRE HIM TO THINK THAT HIS BELOVED PROPERTY WOULD BE A GOOD ADAPTION
HIS KICKSTARTER WOULD FUCKING EXPLODE AND YOU KNOW IT

Attached: USAGI.jpg (1665x2560, 1.24M)

Destroy the internet.

>yfw it's a shitty TMNT arena brawler

NO DON'T

Attached: steiner4.jpg (480x360, 120K)

Shenron, I wish Geno was a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, maybe this 8 will help you

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! 3

YES DO, PULL THE PLUG FAGGOT

Attached: plug.png (331x424, 190K)

Bring back the gauntlet series and make it good

Attached: 1534836605219.jpg (640x614, 69K)

i would still buy it as long as Miyamoto was playable

The super dragon balls were supposedly created by the highest power in the series so far. Ancient namekians came and took a chunk off of one of them and made their own set of weaker dragon balls. Kami did the same to the namekian dragon balls before he came to earth and made his own set as well, this is the most commonly used set of dragon balls. They cannot grant wishes that are more powerful than what their maker can handle. Hope that explained everything

Attached: wish granted.gif (500x281, 875K)

I want DDLC, Undertale and FNaF to be erased from existence!

Attached: стрелок 4.jpg (480x269, 14K)

>Gauntlet Returns
>for Android and iOS

XENOBLADE X PORT
>that is not within my power
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Based

Haha see you fucks nev

I wish for Armored Core VI and for FromSoft to make only mecha games from now on

Take Animal Crossing New Horizons from March 21nd 2020 and pull it back in time to me right now.
If this is beyond your power, then I would like a PS4 Pro with every game including ports downloaded onto external harddrives to appear safely in my living room.

Attached: 1534835701507.gif (178x188, 152K)

I wish Game Freak goes broke and Pokémon is bought by a competent studio

I want DDLC, Undertale, and FNaF to actually be good and enjoyable

Make EA a shit company

thats not really how games work user

Yeah that's nice and all but I just wanted you to see my 5, dragon. Pretty nice ain't it?

I wish sex and nudity is encouraged in ALL games and is the default.

Your wish was granted in 2009.

I want them to be even worse I want them to be literally the worst game company

Delete the spawns of fucking Satan that are Creepers from the game Minecraft.

I am legitimately considering uninstalling Minecraft because of how many times they've spawned directly behind me.

They are allready.

>He wants to get rid of best mob

I wish to be with Magic Knight.

Attached: 4483330_p0.jpg (2149x3035, 569K)

This wish was granted earlier this week when an EA Rep argued that Loot Boxes are "Surprise Mechanics."
Your shit wish making ability has caused the Dragon Balls to crack. Welcome to the Grand Tour.

I wish you give the solution to the Gta V chiliad mountain mystery.

I was going to wish I was a girl but thats not vidya related

>Ill take Dead Space 4 instead

play on peaceful or use the command to turn off mob griefing

Cancel the Final Fantasy VII remake.

THIS!!!

I wish for Dragons Dogma 2

Attached: 1449964738203.jpg (240x210, 6K)

But it's shaping up to be great

I will take a trilogy of Berserk games that cover all current arcs and are pleasing to a majority of Berserk fans

I might not even know what kind of game this would be, but damn it, I want it.

Attached: Griffith.png (336x510, 450K)

I don't grant wishes to degenerates. It's kind of a personal thing, I'm sure you understand.

Attached: shennron.gif (500x263, 1004K)

Crash it. Crash this industry so hard that ALL publishers and devs will have unrecoverable ptsd from it.

Screw peaceful.

The disabling mob griefing sounds interesting, though. I'll definitely give that a try

I want the next AAA big-game sci-fi- shooterlooter/modern military megagame to have a sick hip-hop soundtrack

Actually scratch that, i want it so all game developers are banned from ever making games with "Orchestral" scores ever again.

Attached: DOOM_PATORL_COVER.jpg (600x920, 177K)

Except for the episodic release, inclusion of extended FFVII universe shit, and censorship that's going to butcher the humor like at the Honeybee Inn, sure.

so then why go to Yea Forums

How the fuck is the Dragon not pissed that literally every fucking time, it's the exact same people that summon him and make the wish, because they have a cheat machine?

Well no one really knows about him besides the very few that already know about his existence and they already know the richest family on earth anyway

Can I get another good Fallout game, please?

We knew it would be episodic since nearly the announcement nothing wrong with including extended universe and what censorship?

Please make bloodstained a better game.

You have 3 new vegas 4 and 76 what more could you want?

On Earth when you call the dragon, all kinds of crazy stuff happens. The sky turns completely black...

grant the wishes, lizard.

Attached: beerus.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Crash Bandicoot was never made.

>3, 4, fucking 76
>good

Attached: BALLOON.png (436x420, 162K)

I want Skyrim 2

Skate 4 first

Please, God, a Summoner remake is all I want.

Bring back goofy, non-realistic sports games!

Seriously this genre needs to come back.

Attached: Crash 'n the Boys - Street Challenge (U) [!]-0.png (256x240, 4K)

You're both ignorant and stupid.

WHY NOT JUST ASK FOR IT TO BE RELEASED NOW! WTF

I wish for delicious vidya girl feet.

Attached: Dogeo.jpg (837x528, 96K)

YO fuck that other bitch nigga Shenron, i'm the real deal. Imma give you THREE wishes. Das rite human boi. Tres wishés. Just ask yo nigga Big P to hook you up.

Attached: MV5BYjQ0YmNiNjEtYTg1ZC00MjUyLWJhYjMtODI5ZjQ5M2ExNjVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg (892x686, 89K)

dubs and shenron is dead forever

Attached: 211C20CF-83E7-4611-8588-97D4D940843F.png (225x225, 8K)

No, Todd. I told you last time there is an embargo on you, and pretending to be user to get your wish doesn't count.

Attached: shenron.png (642x992, 927K)

Cancel all remakes that are currently on development.
Kill all retards crying about how every single game they played when they were younger needs to be remade.
Give vidya developers some new ideas so we can finally see some new groundbreaking titles instead of just making the same games over and over again.

please

1 nuke for california pls.
ty. you are the best.

Attached: Batman approves.gif (500x420, 230K)

Yo hol'up my man. Whatchu mean "cancel all remakes that are currently on development?" Don't you realize how much time and effort is put in by the wonderful developers and design to recreate a game for the modern audience? I ain't doin' it. When I said 'any wish', I thought you'd ask for like 20% percent off Monster® energy drinks or some shit. This is next level.
>Kill all retards crying about how every single game they played when they were younger needs to be remade
Yeah alright cool it with the ableist comments. That's not cool, yo. My brother Shenron is lowkey mentally disabled (That's why he can only cast one wish, but don't tell him), and he is just as capable as any of us. Y'know what? I'm OUTTA HERE. Fuck your wishes. If you want some new titles in the video game community, make that shit yourself nigga. I ain't your fucking pops.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

But that's where I live

THAT IS WITHIN MY POWER
>Eyes glow red

Attached: 1560675173181.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

time to kYS

Attached: 1560975754435.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

Visceral games comes back as a well funded indie studio and makes dead space 4

i wish i could roll Contender

Give me dubs.

I wish to restore the western Brood War UMS scene back to it's prime

Attached: 1551954708963.jpg (1280x1263, 258K)

Why did God say that the dragon is only as powerful as he is, but the dragon can revive people, whereas God can't?

Prorunga, why are you doing the symbol for white power with your fingers?

I wish to have my life's reset button pushed..... and then held down and the cartridge removed.

Well obviously kami is powerful enough to create a dragon that can resurrect people

Suikoden VI made by the original creator, pls

Attached: Saudade.jpg (2048x1200, 662K)

I wish she loved me

Attached: death is eternal.jpg (125x110, 3K)

She loves you more as a friend you are not even good enough to cuckold

but she doesnt even know Im 6'0, built, and handsome