Western gaming thread

Attached: deathstrandingwesterngaming.jpg (783x513, 112K)

epic

Westerners are some of the most intuitive people on the planet.

sage
inb4 200+ wojack tier replies

Its amazing how many people were convinced that attractive women is unethical.
If only the legbeards were this smart back in high school, they could have had all the attention they want.

Attached: 1410931257649.png (500x452, 45K)

What's this based on?

This is a troll thread right? You don't actually think that "attractiveness" is the only issue, right?

I'm really wondering what's going to happen with the politics of this game. The old Metal Gear Solid took place in a time where warmongering globalist neocons controlled the government. But now the warmongering globalists are the Left. The Left is throwing a fit because Trump chose not to bomb Iran, I mean seriously?
At this point it's either:
1. Kojima became a globalist with the rest of the Left
2. Kojima took the red pill.
3. The politics of this game are going to seem really out of date.
Can't wait to find out.

You know damn well it is.

Attached: 1397189084805.png (200x200, 17K)

What's there to discuss? I'm a minority in the States and even I think it's all pozzed. Thank God for Japan, Russia and Poland.

The left is gonna hate the game for sure. Just because of the cast alone, there's no ugly people in it.

>Thank God for Russia and Poland.
Haha, what a subhuman retard

t. pole

Attached: 1468868652147758640.gif (320x240, 864K)

Keep in mind Kojima is still a foreigner despite his efforts and ultimately an outsider looking in on American politics. Japans biggest concern on Trump was him pulling troop defense out of Japan and economic tarrifs increasing some prices. After that it's just the whole disagreeing with the polite reserved image Japanese think all public figures should have.

Just proves that it's all the same side. The Pentagon is really what runs the state.

I see JP2 memes from Poland all the time and am always confused. Why is he a meme?

Evidence definitely seems to point to this game having more appeal to the right now, but I'm not sure.
Kojima is obviously obsessed with American politics, but I'm thinking him being Japanese would prevent him from just jumping on the globalization bandwagon. I'm just hoping this doesn't become cringy, like have a bunch of warmongering "not Republicans" in power.
Globalists have pretty much controlled the executive branch since the 1970s, regardless of whether it was a Democrat or a Republican in charge. Reagan and Obama may not have started as globalists, but they were corrupted very quickly. The modern deep state is largely the creation of Nixon and Kissinger, and they stay in power as presidents come and go, and can easily influence the President. It also helps that most presidential candidates are part of one of David Rockefeller's globalist think tanks, the trilateral commission, the council on foreign relations, or the bilderberg group.

>The Pentagon is really what runs the state.

Intelligence and Pentagon, with power of the media in their pockets. Trump is an anomaly, an undesirable element they are still trying to get rid of. Hope Trump wins 2020 and fucks them even more.

>Evidence definitely seems to point to this game having more appeal to the right now, but I'm not sure.

Kojima is making the game. No signs point to Kojima being on board with obsessive virtue signalling on behalf of wahmen, minorities and gays. That alone will make this game center-right.

What? Everyone is ugly in this game. It’s realism artstyle with facescanned 3dpd models for character design.

Because he's essentially polish jesus.
For a time, he was a symbol of everything good in poland and it was completely unthinkable to say anything bad about him, despite him defending child rapists in church and ensuring that african niggers breed fast while catching AIDS.
So someone came up with an idea of spamming polish internet with claims that he fucked children himself. Infinite butthurt was caused until polish equivalent of reddit picked up the meme and it became uncool.

Nowadays it's mostly a friendly thing, like how people post the Schlomo jew edits as a friendly merchant rather than evil scheming demon.

Attached: 1503226441804076819.png (442x455, 158K)

>Kojima is making the game. No signs point to Kojima being on board with obsessive virtue signalling on behalf of wahmen, minorities and gays. That alone will make this game center-right.
Yeah, I hope you're right, I'm really not seeing Kojima embracing social justice and globalism just because there was a movement in the west. I can still see it having really out of date politics, though, basically the same politics as in MGS. I'm hoping it stays contemporary, however, and actually fits in with the present day. Of course, with it being set in the future, there's the possibility of it criticizing both the Republicans and the Democrats, since they've both been controlled by globalists. We'll see.

Trump could achieve world peace and leftists would still maintain their narrative of ebil right wingers

>like have a bunch of warmongering "not Republicans" in power.
Trailer seems to show nobody is in power. President is a name only with no real authority. Government collapsed into a chaos with terrorist groups roaming.

>I'm really not seeing Kojima embracing globalism
His last game was very strong against English becoming the one world language and how people are having their native tongues replaced with English. Very anti globalization.

>there's the possibility of it criticizing both the Republicans and the Democrats, since they've both been controlled by globalists. We'll see.

Correct. Kojima will have to be real subtle though. Way more subtle than MGS2.

Yeah, I'm really starting to see this come out as sort of a center-right anti-globalization game. Even Komija being an environmentalist wouldn't really seem left-wing, since the far-right, at the very least, seems to like environmentalism.

>The Left is throwing a fit because Trump chose not to bomb Iran
Who do you think 'the Left' is?

>Who do you think 'the Left' is?
Reddit.

Pretty accurate, based on the western internet audience

Or Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, ResetEra, whatever, they're all mad Trump didn't bomb Iran.

Coping Trump tard

>they're all mad
>EVERYONE IS INSANE, EVERYONE EXCEPT ME

Attached: 1545692281551.png (260x264, 120K)

Attached: 1553674325909.jpg (640x723, 22K)

I’m so sick of all this indie garbage. It couldn’t have just stayed on the cesspit that is steam, but had to infect consoles as well.

Why does the US keep getting into senseless wars?

Nice pic of you.

work harder on your oc next time

Because Israel needs defending.

Attached: liberty.png (665x465, 627K)

Because the trilateral commission, council on foreign relations, and bilderberg group focuses on influencing the U.S. executive branch.

This is technically a western game, correct?

Attached: Luigi-s-Mansion-3-Switch-2019-Release-Date-News-Nintendo-Trailer-and-2019-Updates-729546.jpg (620x420, 60K)

>The Left is throwing a fit because Trump chose not to bomb Iran, I mean seriously?
Are you genuinely so isolated you think this is what's happening? They're throwing a fit at him threatening to bomb them in the first place. And at him pretending that not doing the stupid thing he nearly did for no reason is some act of kindness.

Step out of your echo chamber for once, jesus christ.

Because israel keeps bombing oil tankers and putting a 'kick me' sign on middle eastern nations that they think need destabilizing lmao

>They're throwing a fit at him threatening to bomb them in the first place.

At least Trump canceled it. Imagine if Obama was still in office. Thousands must have died by now with his drone strikes. And then the left pretend to care about muzzies.

Ran out of senseful wars.

next level games is a canadian company.

circumsicion botch empathy, americans, jews and muslims are made to kill and die for no reasons

But isnt Death Stranding about a white guy trying to save the USA from the sludge/black people

It's because soul resides in foreskin.
This is why only intact men have higher human cognition.

shitpost hard on reddit and youtube about the lore and you can push whatever shit you imagine

>Enemy demons have "homo" in their name
>HOLY SHIT KOJIMA WANTS TO KILL HOMOSEXUALS WHAT THE FUCK BOYCOTT NOW
"Western Gamer" lmao

It's funny how homophobic children are now trying to attribute their own behavior to gays and transgenders.

phobic?

>But now the warmongering globalists are the Left.

Leftist Opposition is the only thin holding civilization together in your ridiculous joke of a country, you fucking retard. Go spread your asscheeks for your criminal government of looters and rapists some more, will you?

hahahaha, you could literally remove every leftist from the West and nothing of value would be lost. stay self-righteous though, idiotic cuck

>Leftist Opposition is the only thin holding civilization together

Yeah, those pride parades they support are really holding civilization together.

Attached: LA.png (925x500, 743K)