When was the last time you genuinely got mad at a video game

When was the last time you genuinely got mad at a video game.

Attached: 1561159366899.webm (798x720, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tkFJhf-FOJI?t=688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My Dark Souls 2 playthrough. Shrines of Amana was pretty cancer. Not the only area though.

That girl is in her 20s now

a few hours ago because MMBN5 is full of pointless backtracking and filler

>he gets mad at video games
>he wonders why he's a 25yo virgin

Attached: 1525304270398.jpg (250x280, 8K)

Farc Cry 5 with that fucking shitty forced story mission shit

>virgin

Attached: 2f2.png (680x466, 206K)

PLANESCAPE TORMENT SPOILER: "Don't trust the skull."

Probably MK 11. I bought the game off Steam took one look at the Krypt and the shit I had to do to unlock everything and refunded the game. I had never been so angry/disappointed since Mass Effect 3. At least.

Attached: 1560219709864.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

Getting my ass kicked on Smash online by human sword character #31
I need to get good

Attached: 1561010214834.jpg (1080x979, 144K)

i get mad almost every time i play mobashit

but i have 3k hours in smite and still can't stop

What is this video from?
I want to know what she's booing so passionately about.

Wrestling

If I remember correctly randy orton did something.

FUCK THIS GUY

Attached: IMG_20190623_225551.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

The miz winning the wwe title

:3

youtu.be/tkFJhf-FOJI?t=688

Oh okay.
Thanks

Why did you buy those in the first place? It was a known fact they were going to be trash long before their release.

the miz beat zak ryder for the intercontinental championship the day after zak won it

Not mad but an immeasurable amount of disappointment in GameFreak with their handling of the pokemon ip.

I was getting one shot by this blob today and falling down holes.

Attached: Umi-Bozu-Stare.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

I bet that girl is fine af now

Based Miz getting a fan over with his sheer quality heel work

Playing competitive on Paladins
>inb4 playing competitive games at all
>multiplayer games

You think she hate-schlicked to Miz at least once?

King of dragon pass when my orlanth-worshipping clan leader died to some stupid shit during a heroquest. Spent like 15 years building the dude up so I was pretty salty.

A few days ago. KOTOR 2 pissed me off because you can't train Handmaiden as a Jedi unless you can beat her in unarmed sparring, so if you're playing a Consular, you're fucked.

Today... At donkey kong tropical freeze...

Madden 2017

>25

Does getting mad at myself while playing a video game count?

C

Learn how to jew him with the hyottoko mask. You're welcome.

My Steam backup doesn't retrieve my Death's Gambit saved game, which had a character levelled up to level 81 or more which I sat for hours slaying the same beast to get a strong enough to progress. Start again from the beginning.

L.A. Noire on P.C. it plays great when it runs but there are always 'missing dll' 'cannot find direct x c++ ' errors when I install it.

Attached: MV5BNDAxZjExYzctNTZiNi00MTgyLWExNWEtNmM4NjJiOTI2MTIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V2_.jpg (200x144, 21K)

Pretty much anything remotely challenging, if I die I'll immediately call bullshit and get super pissed at the game.
I know its (almost) always my fault but I can't help but react like that

This is happening right now with Bloodstained actually. I decided to do my first playthrough on hard mode and every other fucking room has been making me rage.
Makes it more satisfying when I make progress though

Just buff up before you fight her. Its like you retards cant even use your fucking brain

Tried that. The buffs got removed when the fight started.

Attached: (you).jpg (490x333, 34K)

Are you a virgin if you've sucked a cock?

>25
H-haha, yeah.

cunny

>removed
Did you use force buffs or stims/kinetic shields

no, but you are a faggot Harry

U

When I played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and it was ecchi garbage.

yeah if you're a guy

Pretty sure I used both. I'm guessing it's one of the "fixes" in the Restored Content Mod. I don't normally install things like that for my first playthrough of a game, but everything I read about the game's incompleteness convinced me to make an exception.

Zak has to be the biggest cucked wrestler ever

Bullshit death in ARK
not even russians in CS 1.6 or ninjas in WOW came close to the grumprage ARK game me every now and then

Glover, about 30 minutes ago

DMC5 when the bloodypalace launched
Ive had it crash on floors between 90-100 like 8 times
Still the only thing I havent done in the game

I broke my keyboard playing league of legends 9 years ago. Since then I've had sex and don't get mad at video games

I'm finally just getting around to going through the souls series. I was doing alright until I got to the tomb of the giants. Between stumbling around in the dark, the archers, then finding a light and having to constantly swap it back and forth for a shield to tackle the skeleton dogs, I was pretty God damn frustrated.