Eugh ew yuck wtf cute girls kissing stop!!

>eugh ew yuck wtf cute girls kissing stop!!

Attached: purest form of love.png (1806x1671, 2.65M)

>cute

Attached: 1556746082342.jpg (989x741, 66K)

When do we get a game with cute guys kissing?

>still getting turned on by lesbians doing anything but fucking

is more your speed

fpbp
Westerntrash cannot into attractive virtual women anymore, if it ever could in the first place.

It's less "ew" and more "Why are they kissing?"
Since non of these characters remotely showed any signs of being gay before they started straight up munching muff.

This is why we need Trump 2020.

Never. Lesbians are a token way of selling you something while still trying to fulfill the diversity quota. Less effort to be put in while still being able to sell the product to what is still a predominant male consumer base without grossing most of them out.

Go back pedo tranny

Why does western men fantasized about getting cucked by another woman so much?

well thanks at least for outing yourself as simply a reactionary gaylord faggot. Like god damn you could at least try to have pretended to have played or read the shit depicted in OPs image. But nope got to be a whiny virtue signaling faggot i guess.

japanese yuri > power gap > japanese yaoi > power gap > western yaoi > western yuri

Being cucked by a lesbian doesn't have anywhere near as strong of sting, especially if you think you could get a threesome out of it.

Why can't the west into cute girls? Even stylized games like TWD and LiS can't compare.

>Why does western men fantasized about getting cucked by another woman so much?

The fuck man. How much of fucking worse loser than cucks are you to even pretend that is even what is going on. Cause really you got to be some sort of loser ass self insert fag to even fathom that being a thing. which is just sad and fucking pathetic thing to do holy shit. I swear i knew self insert fags we lame but also damn to this degree...well fucking hell just god damn.

>Why does western men fantasized about getting cucked by another woman so much?

Because they fantasize about being that other woman.

I think japanese yaoi kind of sucks and that western yaoi is better, but otherwise good list

>cute girls kissing
>maybe one is actually of cute girls
>the rest are men kissing eachother

This, westerners now draw women ugly on purpose.

Kill yourself faggot.

japanese yaoi made more money than japanese yuri

Is this the pure romance thread?
Can we talk about how female-on-male incestuous rape is the most pure form of love?

Attached: 1545865712542.png (1374x2000, 642K)

INVESTIGATE 9/11 TRANNYGATE BUSH WAS A FEMALE WITH A DICK

Hmmm...I wonder why...

Attached: 1561236100404.png (2492x1956, 2.29M)

And not a single good game, I'm surprised

if you go to anything related to shit like this on twitter they are all trannies.
i thought it was ironic shitposting at first but most of them are actual transitioning transexuals.
what the fuck is gaming anymore lol

Is that Griffith?

>all those goblins
Yeah, "cute".

Now this thread is going places.

Attached: mussolini2.gif (220x169, 847K)

It's not reactionary. It's honest to god questioning the writing of these characters.
Clem showed to have been constantly trying to get a relationship with multiple dude. then they last season out of nowhere she's gay.
Last of us girl showed no signs of being gay then they had to retcon her into being gay through a DLC in which she spent 20 mins fucking around with your friend at a mall.
Tracer being gay was a publicity stunt that everyone knows Blizzard likes to pull when they get negative press.
Max might be the only character in that picture that led up to an actual character but I still hate the game.

I give Asscreed girl a pass because she's greek and they fuck anything.
Ryder and Shepard are create a characters and Current Bioware is notorious for their current shit writing.
Like the one person you talk to and the first words out of their mouth is they are trans. Not a "Hello Ryder" or anything.

Shit writing is shit writing regardless of whether it has to do with a sexuality, race, or gender.

I wish western devs knew how to make cute lesbians, or good looking characters in general.

Attached: Flowers -Le volume sur ete- Title screen.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Cute
The only cute girl in this pic is Max, and only because she's such a fucking loser.

Fpbp. These """women""" are fucking disgusting

>this is cute according to les-beans

Attached: wooden_puppet_of_a_little_boy.png (672x986, 603K)

Slander against the first among Roman's!!!!!

NO
NOOOOOOOOOO
STOP THEM KISSING
STOP THE KIDS FROM SEEING GIRLS KISSING

Attached: 125910959517.png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

>not cute boys
:^(

Attached: 1534582486383.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Is kissing ethical?