Bloodstained is really fun...

Bloodstained is really fun. It's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

If you're not playing it with Japanese audio you're doing yourself a disservice.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-06-23 14-02-19-88.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-pj50Yg1v0
youtube.com/watch?v=TheGUOlWzp4
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great game.

Attached: Desktop 2019.06.24 - 03.01.41.02_1.webm (1920x1080, 865K)

What am I looking at?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

boss glitched out.
Janky ass game.

Damn he fucked you up.

Activate your Windows, friend.

When this happened to me, I thought he was going to commit suicide on the wheel saw. Severely disappointed he didn't.

Any techniques worth learning or are they all just mostly flavor?

find me a game without a glitch.

fucking french pirates. I bet you're hatian.

Activate Windows you fool.

yeah only boss that actually killed me so far.
same. I thought there was a cutscene about to trigger so i waited for a while.

ESL faggot

chess

2lazy2bother

Attached: le munch girl.png (498x533, 21K)

Is this the next thread?
Tell me about Dominique. Why does she wear the glasses?

Attached: 1557422146184.png (826x960, 509K)

speedrun strats when

Attached: boss.webm (700x420, 2.18M)

>the glasses
she wears full body stockings and you got hung up on the glasses?

Attached: 956.png (758x1019, 675K)

Name ‘em Yea Forums.

>Favorite Red/blue shards
>Favorite Wep
>Favorite Familiar

Attached: 79CED340-F50A-4930-904C-66EAD440F1F3.jpg (480x365, 19K)

What's the chair for? I got it. Also I got a shard to transform into a bunny girl, it's cute. Reminds me of Shanoa's transformations. Do you get more skills if you collect more shards? Right now I can only do kicks with it.

Nice Miriam OP.

>If you're not playing it with Japanese audio you're doing yourself a disservice.
I can't stop hearing Ryuuko every time Miriam screams "INVERTO".

Attached: Kill La Kill - 01 - If Only I Had Thorns Like a Thistle... - [FFF](5c5598fb).mkv_snapshot_05.55_[201 (1280x720, 112K)

Attached: D9mW1vrUwAEOS4K.png orig.png (600x800, 551K)

Attached: lewd.jpg (1200x900, 271K)

>If you're not playing it with Japanese audio you're doing yourself a disservice.
if I can't hear my autistic sword yell DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE and VRRRRRRRRRRRRREEOOOOOOOOOUMMM then what's even the point.

Not sure if this is already known but I just found an easter egg. If you do the same chair juggle from SotN to O.D. you get rewarded similarly for continuous juggle and a second chest will appear and give you a food item. You seem to only get one shot at it per playthrough.

Attached: 20190623223718_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

youtube.com/watch?v=0-pj50Yg1v0
hype as fuck boss battle music too, when you are inverting, using iframes and jumping to avoid damage while attacking, the music just makes everything that's happening on the screen feel so right

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

shuriken to shotgun things in the face
bunnymorphosis for obvious reasons

Upbeat heat/ bunnymorph
>Favourite wep
CArnot's rebuke (engine sword)
>Favourite familliar
Autism sword
picked for fun and not efficiency

Attached: hxaakgcyoos01.jpg (1440x1080, 513K)

someone post the craftwork one.

Well, she's essentially the Bloodstained expy for Death, so you know such a fight has to be intense.

why the hell are there silver knight familiars spread around? I've got 3 already

Are you kidding? People can't even agree with each other as to which moves are legal or not. I had a retard said I was cheating for castling.

If I remove them...

Teps Salrenda/Standstill
>Favorite Wep
Oracle Blade
>Favorite Familiar
Carabosse

Attached: 20190623224106_1.jpg (2560x1440, 911K)

I think you meant to reply to

Attached: kygib.jpg (640x653, 221K)

I'll remove them with force, if I have to.

Attached: 1549769106020.png (509x1270, 353K)

Red Worst Company (being able to kill by walking around is fun but fucking hell it just had to be the kickstarter portraits to be the circle attack)
Blue Bunnymorphist
Wep Bunnymorphist
Familiar Carbosse

imagine arguing about chess rules with someone who has never read up on the rules in the first place
i hope you smacked him

Wait. Why doesn't order of ecclesia have a whip glyph?!

>"It will be very pleasurable... for you. I think. ... ... ... Got any shards?"

Attached: 1561256414115.jpg (1300x2000, 1.01M)

What's up with that spot in the library with the rotating bookshelf that the familiar tries to attack as if it was an enemy?

Thank you.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Why is magic so broken?

Chair lets you spawn a chair. Then you can sit in the chair. If you upgrade it you get better chairs.

Ending spoilers.
So is Dominique dead or did you just send her and Bael back to hell? Cause you didn't get a shard.

I got these from somewhere.

Attached: Spiritual Stone.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Attached: D9rKdNMUYAAGc6v.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

weird nose.

I feel like that's being saved for a sequel hook.

True Arrow all day erry day
Teps Salrenda for a "get the fuck off me" spell
The one katana with the stained glass pattern on it
Book Boi

>Shadman

What does this mean?

This boss was such a clusterfuck, jesus.

now that he made some fucking money maybe the next game will be proper 2d beautiful pixel art
also when the fuck is he gonna put the ost on spotify

Attached: 1561341541901.png (800x1574, 438K)

It's funny, because Dominique's JP VA also voiced pic related.

Attached: Navi.jpg (205x210, 6K)

>playing a notCastlevania game in Japanese
I bet you played SotN with Japanese voices you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1529974038777.jpg (600x600, 71K)

No chance. He's going to reuse his 3D assets as much as he can now.

I WANT A LILI TO SIT ON MY FACE AND MIRIAM TO SIT ON MH DICK

Look at those big fat honking INTs

I switched to Jap audio after being told to play on the piano with a faerie familiar equipped and Japanese audio on.

Attached: are_you_tryin_to_cheat_me_again.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

I want them both to kick me. Hard. But that's good as well user.

Indeed.

Attached: 2019-06-20_2320_1.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>Miriam will never turn into a Lili for you for kinky sex
>she won't find out the next day that she's pregnant with quadruplets because she got cummed inside of while she was a bunny.

>back the game for $60
>now have to pay for DLC
Wooooooooow, thank you for fucking over backers, Iga!

DEMON BUNNY CUNNY

Does forcing better levels of AA and texture filtering in your GPU software make the game look better?

Attached: 1337458456867.png (1280x720, 448K)

I forced AF in the GPU because I'm pretty sure it isn't on by default and there is no option for it in the menus.

>dominique sent back to hell to get raped by Bael for all eternity
muh

I was kinda expecting a Lament of Innocence style ending for Dominique or Gebel
>You have become a cursed being and I will never forgive you. This blade and my kinsmen will destroy you someday. From this day on, the Alchemist Guild will hunt the night.

Dub is actually pretty solid. I'll play with JP audio on the next run.

Welcome Company for just being generally useful. Being bombarded by frogs/bats/dullaheads would have been hell at times without it, and it stayed pretty useful throughout the game.

Blue would be Bunny for obvious reasons and being strong as fuck, but later on I started using Sacred Shade more as I preferred other weapon types. Accelerator is also good shit for general traversal.

Also gonna mention True Arrow and Riga Dohin for Directionals, as those are the two I used through most of the game.

>Favorite Wep
Hard to say since I swapped around a lot between swords, gswords and boots, but Bloodbringer was cool in concept and I used it for a good while due to the bug with the familiar. Want to try using guns and whips more though.

>Favorite Familiar
Bloodbringer was again one I like in concept, but not very effective. I'd say Silver Knight overall though for being effective though.

So you can get him to Grade 9 by the first NG+

I like the giant fuck you spells. All I have is the tentacle from the first boss though.

Does the faerie not sing in English?

ENG voices
>best Johannes
>Best Vergil
>Best OD
>Best Sword
JAP voices:
>Best Dominique
>Best Miriam
>Best faeries song

I'd say the english voices are better overall but since you're going to be hearing miriam most of the time it makes sense to stick with Jap dub, you'd miss out on Alot of good stuff like Alucards voice actor though.
Personally i always have my sword familliar up and he sounds fucking FUN in english so that's what i went with.

You don't want her to sing in english, trust me.

How do you get extra moves for bunnymorphisis and how do you even know what they are? Are they just the boot skills?

Rarely use them, much prefer to use mana on a directional like Aqua or Void Beam
>Wep
Flying Edge. Don't even know if it's good or bad compared to other weapons, I just like that it's ranged, goes through terrain and can hit multiple times
>Familiar
Caraboose

>Don't even know if it's good or bad
it's the second best next to Notcriss

I was actually pretty confused by this one, which is why the screenshot's taken here and not immediately under him

Attached: 20190622202108_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

>cunny
She's 28 years old. She's a christmas cake.

>you'd miss out on Alot of good stuff like Alucards voice actor though.
I mean, JP Alucard is also JP O.D.

>"DLC" is literally the incentive for backing for $60
>Iga would have been "Screwing over the backers" if he gave it away for free after charging people for it
What kind of autism drives you to lie like this, user?
Its a video game, ffs.

Yeah but can JP OD banepost

Why haven't you maxed out your Alchemic Bounty shard yet?

Attached: 20190623200746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

If I changed my audio setting, would you die?

She does but it's fucking trash. like awkward levels of just nooooo.

meanwhile, the Japanese audio is at least pleasant if unremarkable.

nearly all the Katana ones, which surprise, Katana gets the most techniques too. It has a Parry, a Rekka, a back-forward-back dash attack and probably something else useful I'm forgetting.

OD was funny after his battle.

>All dat extreme salt after you beat him when he says 'Pillage my library ALL. YOU. WANT!'.

Well Mr. Draculé. maybe if you let Miriam keep the book, instead of JUST SUDDENLY wanting to recover your goddamn book out of nowhere, maybe you wouldnt have your butt THAT kicked, dontcha think?

The Bandit Blade has a "nothin' personnel, kid" attack.

>Gremory grabs Zangetsu
>leaves it at that, the end

Attached: 1432743190649.jpg (452x402, 77K)

I'm at 99.2% and I cant find the last fraction of a percent fug

Seems sort of silly that za warudo doesn't work on Dominique but it does work on Bael. Also, the fact that OD backwards is DiO made me smile when I found out he was a time stopping knife throwing vampire.

I wish I had played on hard. The game became a cakewalk very early on, but I was too committed to restart on hard. I'm going to grind out lots of passive shards and get the first time food buffs, do a fast run of hard ng+, and then let nightmare push my shit in.

lmao so I'm not the only one this happened to.

Or he could asked for the books back before attacking.

unfortunately it's unique to the bandit blade for whatever reason and can't be mastered.

In his defense he did tell her that one book was super valuable.

Still wasn't worth trying to kill her for it back though. Calm down there Booknerd.

Where is the Celeste key?

-atrocious graphics, I've never seen such an ugly game in years and this had an over 5 million budget.
-awful chara design, Miriam is so bland and she's gonna be the face of the franchise, lol.
-bugged/unoptimized engine: bookshelf crashes, chests not giving their rewards, floating stuck item sacks that you have to wait 15 seconds to get, general clipping problems(Twin Dragon, etc), lag issues, bad enemy AI.
-uninspired OST and shitty sound direction(ARISE! MYSELF AND MY SHADOW! ad infinitum and the annoying sword familiar).
-unbalanced as fuck, you can basically beat the game using upgraded flame shot/water splash which are 1st area shards.
-the last 40% of the map was uninspired, unrelated to the castle thematically and re-used too many assets with lame level design/enemy placement.
-game progression was badly designed: you are stuck with 1 boring familiar until the early 20s then suddenly you can get 3 better ones at the same time until the final one much later with the book in-between.
-Circle had better designed bosses, only Zangetsu is an actual cool fight.
-unresponsive controls, doing the fighting game commands is frustrating.
-uncreative(just a castlevania game without using the IP) and relying on pop culture memes when it could have been its own thing.
-Word building, story, lore, dialogue and characters are bad and uninspired. And we're getting a franchise out of this.
-Bad JP and EN dubs, Miriam's personality is different in both dubs.
-Some weapon names look like mistranslations.
-Annoying quests that require rare enemy drops or specific respawnig chest drops.
-Hard Mode requiring a cheat code and no harder mode between it and Nightmare.

IGA confirmed hack and laughing all the way to the bank thanks to no skill gamers that want to play the same autismo farming/grinding kusoge forever.

BTW the sequel will re-use the assets, hahahahahhahahahaahha.

Attached: How-To-Customize-Appearance-In-Bloodstained-900x506.jpg (900x506, 103K)

that too, he has nobody to blame other than himself.

I don't care. All bunny is cunny.

>when I found out he was a time stopping knife throwing vampire
what did i miss

Halls of Termination. Right near the around the teleport room. Keep hitting the ceiling until you find the hidden room it's in.

what does it do?

take the "ultimate book" from his library and go to the final area in the game, a cutscene room (I think) now has boss doors you can go through. OD will accost you for not returning his book and start a fight

Beating him gives you ZA WARUDO shard and lets you just take all of his books at once if you want.

Ignoring all the bait, reusing assets is considered a good thing now if BOTW the supposedly the greatest game of all time is doing it.

>bait

all these are valid complaints and the bugs STILL haven't been resolved after TWO patches.

Attached: 20190623232441_1.jpg (2560x1440, 530K)

I think passively it increases drop rates but the rank effect gives a chance to increase the number of items you get from alchemy. Maxed out you can get 5. You can use this for annoying to grind materials by making the item, getting x5 of it, and then desynthing for a net gain in materials (minus the cost in Alkahest). For example you can max out an 8 bit coin weapon (which uses a 32 bit coin plus an 8 bit nightmare, which is a rare drop from the 8 bit boss), get multiple copies and desynth for more 32 bit coins and 8 bit nightmares to max out the other weapons.

stop samefagging, it's pathetic

>legitimate complaints don't count because of a game that doesn't even exist yet

How much do you want to bet that his "strategy" to cure Miriam's crystal disease is to give her the dick on a regular basis?

Exactly what you see there. See x5 ? Craft only yield 1 but with alchemist shard, yunmy

Johannes actually knows the time. If you speak to him late at night he says that, and he notes if you're playing very early in the morning.

I think he also suggests taking a break if your current play session goes on for a long time.

do you have the Rank up material requirements, i think i am at Rank 5, and i require 9 golds so far. but i want to know what am i gonna have to grind to get next.

She's going to get his shard inside her, one way or another.

>play Bloodstained for an hour
>kill a few demons
>eventually find some Sweeny Todd cosplayers, kill them too
>item drop, cool
>equip it
>never have any reason to use any weapon ever again for the entire game save for the upgrade of itself
Getting Criss this early just feels dirty.

Attached: 5123132622.png (600x625, 316K)

I (correctly) pegged Johannes as Miriam's beta orbiter from the start of the game; and I was right of course. He doesn't even get a handshake or a hug. Eternal friend zone till the end. Meanwhile the Weebarai will come back he survives zoom out ending and give miriam the dick she craves

So, how long is the game?

Desynth a thing of gold and just make it again with the materials you just got which makes gold buyable from the shop (base price 15K). The cost requirements are like:

(x3) 9 Silver
(x3) 9 Gold
(x2) 4 Alexandrite + 4 Bixbite

I didn't play Symphony of the Night so Alucard's english voice is a literal who to me, I also heard Snake's voice actor is in it too but I've never played Metal Gear either, so it's a literal who as well.
Meanwhile Miriam is voice by a seiyuu I recognize from Tales of Berseria for example, and Dominique is voice by one of my favorites eroge seiyuus of all times, I fucking love her voice.
There is literally no reason for me to play it in English.

Attached: __dominique_bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night__ff4fa1754e28ff666ffd1433d402a78b.png (1472x2042, 1.52M)

Its the gimped version though.

What level were you guys at for the Dominique fight. I’m at 45.

>I didn't play Symphony of the Night so Alucard's english voice is a literal who to me, I also heard Snake's voice actor is in it too but I've never played Metal Gear either
Can't tell if zoomer or just bad taste.

15-20 hours

Everyone forgets the Vorpal Sword in SotN.

I acknowledged that you can upgrade it, user.

Tis Raiff/Welcome Company for red. I didn't use blue much.
Whips
Bloodbringer
To add to this, Directed Shield is my favorite directional shard.

Took me around 20 something hours. But that was also me trying to do as much as I could before beating the last boss. Which is kinda of the point of these games anyway

I'm 21 is that zoomer age?, I remember my older cousins playing Symphony of the Night but I was too young to play it, so I never did.

>Desynth a thing of gold and just make it again.

DAMN! i just remembered Gold HAS a recipe already, and i do have gold at hand for that. at least getting the bixbite and Alexandrite isnt gonna be that hard, since i already forged the Pleiades crown that uses those.

what do after vergil 2

everything besides loot being lost in walls in this list is subjective nonsense and nitpicking to pad it out. Bad OST? bad JP acting? right. Throwing around words like uninspired and uncreative really makes for a compelling argument. Really reminds me of monhun world "problems".

It just means that they put in an easter egg for people who know SotN tricks.

Gee katanas how come Iga lets you have SIX techniques?

Attached: file.png (1869x1458, 2.01M)

is it just me or is this game incredibly easy?

are those all techs?

It's not you. IGAvanias are usually very braindead in difficulty.

gebel, but dont kill him. Wait until red orb, invert and destroy it instead. Go to mid of Garden of Silence, another orb. Destroy it to access final area

Lucky man

Game suffers from poor variation of hards.

Flame Cannon is better than everything for the majority of the game. Standard shards are all pretty much inferior to your standard melee. Early fucking crissaegem makes using any other weapon for the first half of the game pointless.

All in all this game is also piss easy.

>Even her doppelganger uses katanas
Never knew Miriam wanted to be a weeb so much.

Attached: D9V14h5UwAAWp3s.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1440, 192K)

They're typically 95 percent EZ mode grindan with a few legitimate challenges provided you don't overlevel and just facetank everything like a baby.

Yes, master it allow you to use on all weapons of that type

Her dad is a samurai. It's in her blood.

that seems nice, thanks

Game progression is awful in weapons, shards familiars. This a fact

Except Back Steal and Lunging Serpent. Those cannot be mastered because the weapons they belong to have unique mechanisms to allow them.

gremory was the best boss in the game

>4.5 years younger than me
Unfortunately user, you're a zoomer. Start sharpening that video game taste by playing some PS1 games.

the graphics are such shit it looks like a fucking psp port

not a single weapon in the game is better at clearing shit than riga stormae and that is a standard shard

it is if you want it to be easy, just dont use it.

then again i used it so maybe i dont have right to speak, but still...

So I decided to just go ahead and go for hard mode on my first run. Just finished the boat and everything was fine except for the boss. I finally killed the bitch, but how the fuck were you supposed to dodge her water cannon attack? I tried back stepping, ducking, running to the back of the boat, attacking it, etc. Fucking nothing. I just managed to outlive her by not getting hit by anything else. What was the trick?

>Old man Zangetsu is her dad
possible

Don't kill her mooks, but use them as meat-shields.

you barely tried any of the other shards fully upgraded, huh?

Get fucked. The engine problems he listed STILL happen. I just lost progress due to the reading bookshelf crash but the dummied chest bug requires you to fucking re-start the game depending on the item.

The slowdowns are also annoying as fuck in my high end PC.

it only damages you if you're on the ground when it sweeps by, just jump when it goes by. I used that as an opportunity to jump up and hit the boss for a bit of damage.

god I ctd'd when reading a book and it put me off so much I just dropped the game. it's janky as hell

That's not the attack he means. He's talking about the giant screen-filling water blast that you can't dodge because IntiCreates thinks it looks cool.

>Don't kill her mooks, but use them as meat-shields
Wow. Really? Then I guess I would have never figured it out then. Thank god the rest of the boss is easy as shit.

How's a game that's 1:1 a Metroidvania(down to the items) but under a new IP name not both uncreative and uninspired?

Go read a dictionary, kid.

>It softlock to you
>For some reason go off screen first
>Cant see properly where it land
Who idea to put that way ? In fact camera zoom OUT afterwards show just lazy boss fight

Shitstained And Iga AKA Inafune 2.0 BTFO. Post YFW you didn't back what is fucking confirmed to be Mighty No. 9 2.0.

I'd complain more about whips only getting one tech but its a very good one that hits like a truck.

Get back in the mobile game cuckshed Keiji

Attached: 1487198072156.jpg (331x259, 7K)

I literally said Iga was inafune 2.0, obviously I'm not him shitstained cuck. This game is factually and objectively shitty in every way proven by , now can we stop fkn shilling it?

>shilling
This word has lost all meaning and now just means wah wah poo poo pee pee fart doody stinky stink.

hoes mad

i play on english just for samurai snake

This is useful.

why is Flying Edge so fun to use

>Miriam uses maxed out Shadow Tracer
>She and her several clones all ride you simultaneously

Figured how to kill Kunekune the fastest and easiest way.

Start holding RB for Timestop the moment the jumpscare (closeup on his face) in the cutscene appears. He can't do anything, he won't curse or stunlock you.

Igafune go be a hack somewhere else You can't even point out any good things about your game while us YTORtanic chads literally ripped it apart in seconds with great detail.

Iga cocksuckers mad

Trips of truth.

Bunny girl's gonna breed like a bunny in every way she can.

>katana has six (6) techniques
Fucking weebs.

The Valkyrie Sword has a technique not listed (Down x2 and Attack), but you have to master this whole list to unlock it.

reach, irregular return, multiple hits.

Basically broken until the endgame ones.

Sooooo, what's the strongest weapon DPS wise? Blue Rose or Rhava Velar? And which passive do you stack, Augment STR or Sword Expertise? Assuming both are Rank 9, Grade 9.

That would be exhausting.

But fun.

Rhava Velar, Augment STR.

Anyone have a pick of shutaro Iida?

Attached: th[3].jpg (474x474, 27K)

once you get it, you will never change to anything else

>Windows not activated
>french
All of a sudden everything makes sense. Kys.

She's had tons of endurance training from a field professional.

Attached: 1548700836566.png (924x1105, 799K)

Fair point.

what's the point of these games if you can facetank every boss?

Based TORtanicbros chads were right yet again. Throw this one in the pile w/ mighty no 9 and Yooka laylee

I guess she has an XBox 360 on her

Damn, what the fuck is the point of all the other weapon types and jumping through the hoops to craft them.

Your pelvis will be turned to dust, though. Especially if she brings her trainer in while she's high on aphrodisiac, and brings her mom in after she turns into a succubus.

Attached: 1545509275078.gif (148x126, 93K)

I just beat those twin doggos or whatever they were in that tower. I also got the Silver Bromide and took a picture. The train station is still locked. I'm scouring the map, but I'm not too sure where to progress at this point. I thought it would have been the bookcase room near OD, but I cant stay in the air long enough to move the higher up bookcase down.
Any ideas lads?

It's kind of like asking what's the point of dabbing in Devil May Cry when you can just pick a few easily spammed combos to get the same style score. You either get it or you don't.

bait?

Attached: 1560773146931.jpg (700x318, 25K)

Did you go back to OD to get your credentials? You have to have to do it in order to get the clearance to enter the Train.

A lot of those points are either wrong or personal taste, so I guess it is.

Counter-argument or leave the thread, all those points are valid even if I backed the game and still playing.

Graphics are the worst offender together with the bugs/clipping/slowdown, balance is a matter of playstyle.

Okay, I've seen all the maps
How do I get to the right area that's disconnected from everything else?
I've gotten the weeb blade and I have no idea where to go next.

>all those points are valid
>hurr durr why do you need a cheat code to unlock a mode that's meant to be played after you beat the game once like so many games do it???
I could go on but I'm not going to bother

There needs to be more art of bloodless somewhere

Attached: bl1.jpg (846x1195, 680K)

Eventually.

Hopefully.

Attached: 2019-06-20_1347_1.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Make a Bloodless look-alike with Miriam and use her umbrela as your main weapon

Oh duh, thanks.

>turn into "You're at it early this morning"

Attached: walter.gif (300x200, 93K)

Cumless > Bloodless

the hints in this game seem weird... I just got the sink in water passive and the nun told me zangetsu said to go to a hot place? or something? but the desert is all mapped out and the only other accessible place is some abandoned sorcery lab.. is that the right area? the description made me think of some sort of fire/lava place

oh man , did you actually spent all this effort writhing all this for the (you) ? Here take it but please take care

Cumstained > Bloodstained

Keep going through the lab. You'll see what it means soon enough.

Yeah at end game after it's been outclassed by any other weapon you want. I dropped notvorpalblade as soon as I got the steam greatsword and started levelling up expertise for FAST

Bunnymorphisis is fun

Is there a picture of all the hair styles?

Am I /fa/ yet?

Attached: Hello Im Stevie Nicks.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

I did that for 50% of my first playthrough the game but miriam just doesnt compare

Can you upgrade weapons? Rhava Búral seems broken as FUCK.

>Dominique is voice by one of my favorites eroge seiyuus of all times
This guy gets it.

Attached: failed tsundere.jpg (654x402, 103K)

Nope

>using Sickle Moon in the Alfred arena

Attached: 1494458446058.png (1000x1130, 573K)

I had the same thing happen to me

Jinrai is my fucking jam.

Attached: 1407293913185.png (300x303, 33K)

When's Aradia gonna get modded in to play as instead of Miriam?

>butt kicked

God, I wish I was OD.

I love the Vampire Hunter D hat and it makes me with OD was a playable character with the option to wear it.

w8 durandal isn't a G.sword ?

Based.

>tfw I beat weeb Snake with it
Felt pretty good.

I hate this.

Attached: 20190624001707_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

I want her modded in as both a replacement for Miriam and a replacement for the fairy familiar, so you can play as her or play as Miriam and have a little Aradia sit on your shoulder.

I think I broke the game a little. I was in an area with a bunch of teleportation gates and I went through one using the katana technique where you do an instant dash attack. Next thing I knew I was in a completely unconnected room.

It is, I'm guessing it just gets the parry for some reason and when you learn it you can use it for all regular swords? Never used it so I dunno.

How could Miriam satisfy Aradia after the thousand dicks she's taken?

Attached: 1561316679621.png (2000x2000, 602K)

>see people trolling that Hollow Knight is a better
>actually check on the game on youtube and buy it

thanks shitposters! And yes it's a superior game in both visuals and gameplay

Have you guys fought Warhorse yet? Aka [spoilers]Not Richer[/spoilers]

>never knew zan 2 had an instakill move because he made me go super saiyan 1/4 into the fight
>he just sat there putting resin on his sword 4 times in a row until he ran out of HP
Boy I'm glad he was holding back his power level or that could have been tough.

>[spoilers]Not Richer[/spoilers]

Attached: chefmir.png (423x251, 137K)

Where's the best place to farm for Gold (item)?

I just use rings to avoid this silliness.

Attached: geemiriam.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

As we all know, Aradia has a soft spot for lesbian sex with women of the faith.

Attached: 1528398769930.png (238x254, 79K)

He's meant to be Simon. For one thing, he can't change direction in mid-jump like Richter can, and he doesn't sport a headband like him or Trevor.

Damn I fucked that sentence up in 2 ways

Craft it once and then buy what you need with loadsamoney.

People enjoy the grinding loop, I guess. It's the same thing as Diablo.

Still, the bosses kinda felt phoned in this time around. E.g. the human bosses like Gebel, Dominique, OD and IGA are all pretty much the same thing. The teleport around and use elemental magic.

Am i really supposed to tank this spikes to get through? I mean, i already did, should've asked before i guess, i just want to know if i missed some spike immunity shit.

Attached: spikes.jpg (1920x1080, 821K)

Its thanks to him I got my holy whip.

How lewd

Alright, where do I get 50 mercury then?

Go back to the twin towers and check for something to help get through spikes.

Do you read the description on the aegis plate?
Did you even get it yet?

There is an armor that gives you spike immunity

If you're playing it with Japanese audio, you're doing yourself a disservice.

You did but no one can fault you for not finding it as the location is stupidly well hidden.

buy it in the shop

It's Simon, you idiot.

Mercury is sold from the shop by default, I believe.

Dont the maxed out yellow shards stack anyways? Just master them all.

the only good thing about this game is that they kept sequence breaking

BTW you can use jump kick to reach Bloodless way earlier since if you jump kick a candle your double jump counter is reset.

theres nothing there but A second row of spikes in the case you tried to tank it, you need the special armor after getting a special ability that lets you get it, there isnt even anything past the first row that you can normal reach without the ability.

*Well, he does wear a headband on closer inspection, but he still clearly isn't meant to be Richter.

>aegis plate
Looks like i missed something.

Go to the 2nd dragon tower and invert as soon as you enter the room.

how many armor's actually change your appearance? also does leveling grade matter if your just gonna make the shark passive?

It's the zombie Trevor from SOTN, same armor, same colors.

Attached: latest[1].gif (300x300, 4K)

Durandal doesn't get parry, its a greatsword.
Blutgang is a normal sword, and is the one that gets parry.

Who the fuck came up with that "swimming" mechanic?

Can anyone help me find the last room I'm missing?

Attached: 10.png (1466x540, 1.17M)

Leveling grade on things like Resist X increases the amount of extra armor you get, even on the passive shard.

Assuming you manage to get through that alive, they just put another row of spikes on the other side with an iron maiden sitting in the middle. So you can't get through without protection and you have to go back through the spikes to leave.

The 44th demon is found on the train. Sit in the chair and look out the window, you have to have the volume up to know he showed up.

They become skill shards (always active) but you can stack them again for double effect. E.g. Rank 9, Grade 9 Augment LCK gives +10 LCK, if you also equip it as a passive then you get +20 LCK. Same for all the other passives.

I'm almost buying this game, but I want to know if I can play as pic related and if I can customize how he looks too. Mirian is very cute, but I'm more interested in him.

Attached: S5OgYG0.jpg (734x342, 117K)

>BTW you can use jump kick to reach Bloodless way earlier since if you jump kick
Oh i know that, because i did that too without realizing, then i got really confused when they told me to go kill her in a cutscene.

ok, can it be done after you have already turned the shard passive?

no.

Can I get a mod that forces OD and Snake to be in English while everyone else remains Japanese?

Grade matters a lot. Grade 1 means just really shitty bonuses, like +1 or +3 to a stat, it's trash even if passive. Grade 9 gives +10. Same goes for all shard types.

No.

That said. You can always play Curse of the Moon (The 8-bit spinoff) he's playable there at least.

What is this goddamn chest icon under the map supposed to mean?

Attached: waitwhat.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

No

Grinding for shards on Candlejack is such a pain in the a-

how the fuck do i kill the big titty vampire gf

i could sit there smacking her around for 20 minutes and she still wouldn't run out of health

Attached: 1532370999175.png (1355x1250, 455K)

not really those 2 blank spots in the map alway bothered me, and re-explore everything with the inverted is a must

Attached: BreakTheFloor.png (1466x540, 1.28M)

Nope, not yet at least.

I like how snappy navigating menus is

Yes.

>So you can't get through without protection and you have to go back through the spikes to leave.
Dude, i did both, that's the second row in the screen shot.

keep taking the abuse

Hell, just patch in a menu that lets you select the favored language for each separate character.

Glitch from the patch.

Attached: 1561350553044.png (1466x540, 1.32M)

No, the dude appears literally only in 2 short cutscenes and it's a very disappointing boss fight. A lot of people have trouble NOT killing him because you need to trigger a thing when he's close to dying for story reasons and it's hard to pull off without outright killing him.

You need both rank and grade 9 for them to become skill shards?

How important is LCK
What does it actually effect.

>aradia picture
Clearly you enjoy girl-on-girl femdom and berating.

Fuck candlejack. His curse is lam

drops and crits in a nutshell

Rank up the Shard. It's only a basic few moves.
Each Rank and Grade increases her "Boots" damage, which in turn makes your slide and divekick damage stronger.
Rank 3: Rapid kick from mashing Attack (Can Hold once it starts)
Rank 6: Throwing Knife on Conjure Shard button
Rank 9: Rapid Kick becomes an upgraded hyper speed version, slide/divekick damage is increased massively over Rank 8

>Nightmare mode
>Almost every enemy has a grab move where they deal damage nonstop
>Die instantly
Should I save this for New Game + instead?

No. Just rank.

Only rank.

But they're shit without grade, so you might as well grind out both.

youtube.com/watch?v=TheGUOlWzp4

Rank will make skill shards, Grade increases potency.

Item and shard drop rates. So very important when crafting and shard farming... l

LCK affects your drops, which you may or may not care about, depending on your autism.

>Favorite Red/blue shard
Riga Storaema/Bunnymorph
Gonna name my favorite purple/yellow shards as well
Flying Dagger/Red Remembrance
>Favorite Wep
Hikari
>Favorite Familiar
DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE(Bloodbringer)

oh alright sick, thanks anons!

Is the critical ring or assassins ring better?

Wasn't he one of the playable characters, or can you only play as Mirian? Fuck, a little sad now, but I'll still give it a try, any chances of him being added later?

And losecSolid Snake and Alucard? Don't think so.

I don't know if its a good thing or not that a lot of the cosmetic options for Miriam make her look like a totally different person.

Attached: A CUTE.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

It's the most important stat in IGA's games, since your power comes from whatever drops you get.

Generally speaking I'd suggest running around in a whatever max LCK set and then have a separate STR set for boss fights. There are shortcut shards that let you swap between sets.

Zangetsu is the only confirmed character that's gonna be added so far

They confirmed that we'll get more playable characters so who knows.

This is a waifu game. You can play as the dudes in the 8-bit spin off though.

It's fun to do that

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (596x882, 173K)

Someday maybe. They are adding some extra characters like Zangetsu. So maybe he'll make the cut too.

>-atrocious graphics
False.

>-awful chara design,
False.

>-bugged/unoptimized engine
Did not happen to me yet (except for once teleporting through the wall)

>-unbalanced as fuck
It's as difficult as you choose it be for yourself.

>-the last 40% of the map was uninspired
Can't say haven't reached it yet.

>-something with familiars
I'm pretty early in and I have 4. Have you been killing demons?

>-unresponsive controls
False.

>-uncreative
False.

>uninspired
False.

>Miriam's personality is different in both dubs.
Don't play EN dub. This one is so obvious. Are you okay?

>-Some weapon names look like mistranslations.
Like your review.

There. Every complaint addressed. No need to be mad just because the game you hoped would die, lived.

Only two will be made playable in the full game (Zangetsu is one of them). The others will be limited to a special Boss Revenge mode where you control the bosses and try to kill Miriam.

You also get the Waluigi glasses he starts wearing after you beat him if you keep doing it. Miriam's version doesn't have the stache though.

>Can get a slick backed hair cut
>Can dye hair silver
>Can wield Katana
>Can't dye clothes completely blue

Attached: vergil faget.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Has anyone else had the Giant Mocos suddenly fly the fuck up into the air and push you out of the map?

>red shard
shuriken for freezing the game
>blue shard
bunnymorph, for obvious reasons, its legitimately good too so that's a bonus
>Spiral Sword
even though it's only useful for earlygame, it was still fun as hell to use
>Familiar
Buer, kicking and slapping him around for shits and giggles
but seriously for 90% of the game i used dantalion and silver knight, the latter familiar being most useful for deflects

Is it worth it to get the no-hit medals against bosses? I'm halfway through the game and just found out you can do that. Should I just restart or try to get the no-hit medals in hard mode?

oh fuck, this is the one I was missing too. thanks

The black eyes are peak aesthetic.

Solid blue clothings always looks like ass anyways

They're not black enough imo. They look too steely, like there's some kind of graphical problem. If they were solid black they'd be fucking high tier though.

They give you absolutely nothing but a feeling of satisfaction

They don't do anything, user.
Its just to show you did

Attached: Online.jpg (800x450, 33K)

>I'm sorry, Miriam. I cannot take your virginity. Your eyes, they are not black enough.

Attached: D9brPHjXkAAp7B9.jpg orig.jpg (1281x1600, 271K)

>
Not getting this game till they fix the connection issues keep hearing about.

Keep hearing about the game failing at the bookcases and weird little glitches and bugs

Attached: 2SPOOKY.jpg (1200x1500, 325K)

How much should I focus on trying to 100% everything my first playthrough?
I 100% ori and Hollow Knight first playthroughs.

You didn't check your codes, it seems. IGAs Back Pack is free for backers.

Is there a way to turn off the hats / accessories from changing your appearance?

Also what does grade for a shard do?

>virginity
>Implying her comatose body wasn't used as an onahole 24/7

Attached: pussy wagon.jpg (720x299, 39K)

>t. Zangetsu
Kek. I just mean the sclera though, not the iris.

Higher damage for offensive shards and higher stat buffs for passives.

Jesus Christ, how do you beat this fucker?

Attached: How-To-Get-Tome-Of-Conquest-And-Fight-OD-In-Bloodstained.jpg (900x506, 108K)

I think grade is just a stat increase for whatever shard and rank is for the little special ability that's listed.

Hit him until he dies

Train your STANDO POWAH

Grade powers the shard up.

Red Shards: More projectiles
Blue: Greater power while using
Yellow: More stats increase
Green: More attack power for familiars

Just a small sample. Obviously read what the shards do to see what it boosts.

invert, shoot him with directional spells while he tries desperately to hit you, heal if he does bullshit timestop shit

DPS him fast enough that he doesn't Jojo reference you too much

How is David Hayter in this? He was really bad in Peace Walker.

I had a high level greatsword and Welcome Home activated. Multiple hits tend to slow down the game and make it easier to dodge his hits. Also, invert when he grabs you and tries to suck your blood.

still hilariously bad, especially when he tries to yell out the names of his moves he sound's really cringy weeblike

I was disappointed to learn that her "horns" are just a hairband thing. I thought she was a real demon.

He still can't get rid of his Snake voice even as a samurai

>I thought she was a real demon.
She is a demon.
A semen demon.

At least you get an even better demon horn accessory and can color her to look more supernatural.

>finally get NotCris and Accel
At last I can finally play this game like it's supposed to be.

Attached: 723532136d2a0226a3669fbed4548259.jpg (636x900, 568K)

I was so overpowered by the time I reached 99% map completion that I don't even remember what were his attack patterns. I just auto-attacked him to death lmao.

Do you have high jump?

Tiz rozein is probably the most OP spell, it uses no magic if you tap it and you can aim it anywhere

how hairy do you think her bush was after waking up from her coma?

Attached: 1561324833887.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Actually once mastered all daggers can do that attack.

Not yet. Where do I find it?

OK I am at 75% map completion and I already got the bad ending and I am stuck.

I do have invert and explored what I can. The red moon in that room in the Garden of Silence is not there anymore and I do not know what to do next.

what does the fairy loli familiar do besides shoot arrows that do fuck all damage? I'm assuming from the red aura that surrounds enemies when they get hit by it that it has another purpose beyond just damage?

Attached: 1549307179111.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

Bovine plumes from the gold cow in the weeb lab. You craft it using the plumes and double jump shard.

just upgrade ur double jump using a feather from the gold cows in nip land

You can't find it. You have to make it yourself in the Alchemy room.

Past the train portion, in the underground laboratory boss fight,

He's not playable yet. He also sucks as a boss. Shame, he got fucked. His design looks so awesome in that pic.

did you go to nipland and get the katana? gotta use it on the moon when it is red during boss fight

>BTW the sequel will re-use the assets, hahahahahhahahahaahha.
iteration bad
changing everything for the sake of it good

Do you have the sword the cleaves the moon user?

She's meant to heal you with fairy potions and be a cocksock, nothing else.

EEEEEEEEEEE...

Where in the name of fuck are these two weapons? I crafted literally every single weapon possible yet these two haven't appeared, fucking hell.

Attached: 20190624015644_1.jpg (3840x2160, 952K)

fuck, help me out bros

Attached: Untitled.png (2889x878, 931K)

>When you panic and get stunlocked/cursed by this fucker

Attached: 1324430244356.jpg (600x409, 60K)

Oh I already had the plume. Didn't realize you could craft shards at the very far end of the menu

OOOOOOOOOOOO

>Riga Storaema
>Sacred Shade
>Detective's Eye
>Bolide Blast
>Bloodbringer
>Steam Boots/Sanjiegun

Where is nip land?

Arrow shard rapes early on. Easily cheesed bosses until Vampire chick. Then I had to use melee and tactics.

It happened to me after he died

OUUUUUUUUGGGGHHH

>didn't realize you could craft completely new shards until I beat the final boss
Just didn't think to scroll all the way to the right. Kinda bad design IMO.

Mostly of what you're missing is in the shop.

invert at the first room of entrance part of castle and hope you have the aegis armor to stop spikes

Go to the cathedral and go past the area filled with spikes.

The bosses in the Inti 2d game were sooo much better than this game. I like this one don't get me wrong but I think I prefer the first.

You need buy too and get weapon from enemies. Not all get unlocked through recipe alone

Killed the 8 bit nightmare boss like 15 times already, still no shard.

115 LCK and Solomon's Ring. This is fucking retarded.

I love how it just sounds like they're a little irritated about dying. LIke they're saying "Ooouugh that one smarts".

Give me the tiz any day of the week
Izayoi because the katanas have crazy movesets once you master those techniques
Silver knight is a bro

And where is Aegis Armor? Been looking for that as well.

invert the tower where you beat double dragons

>One item away from 100%
>No idea where it is, probably in a wall somewhere

Flying blade from a secret...somewhere (towers maybe?) and its upgraded form. Hat from werewolves at the tower. Valkyrie tiara from under the large jew. Scarf from the shop.

Attached: 20190624010721_1.jpg (1600x900, 273K)

Valkyrie Sword, at the bridge before fighting against the dragon boss in the tower.

yea the flying blade was at the towers you have to do some jumping or something I found it pretty early in game

>MFW I had no trouble finding the Aegis Armor but was too much of a brainlet to read the flavor text

Attached: 1336446739079.png (623x371, 22K)

I thought it was in the lab room that looks like a reference to the spike armor area from SotN? Hell that whole area looks like the area you find the spike armor in, actually.

>Japanese fan art
>Chinese speed-runners

Holy hell. It seems like only Americans cared about MN9. BS looks like it's doing well.

Do the faerie enemies sometimes say “fuck you?”

Does eating one of each food stat carry over in NG+? And the speed shard?

Oh I'm retarded. That one was literally called the Spiked Breastplate. Neat reference still.

Yeah but I just checked the bestiary, and I have picked every single drop of every mob of the game, and yet here I am.

Things you had to look up online? For me it's
>aegis plate
>moon thing during gebel fight

Yes, and yes.

oh you

Those and the drops for end game upgrades.

You're missing several from the 8-bit weapons

moon thing and how to fight the #44 and final enemy

I found the Valkyrie Armor. Is there any other costume armor? All it did was make her clothing lighter.

Attached: 1561215628838.jpg (500x368, 79K)

Do the story shards (e.g. double jump) and accelerator carry over? They didn't in DS games.

Can you earn more + food stats per new game? Or just once?

>find me a game without a glitch
>chess

this is a funny mistake

Story shards don't carry over. Accelerator does.

Accelerator isn't a story shard, but yes, the story shards don't carry over.

shovel armor changes gameplay completely, and the bunny shard I guess?

Only once.

The Valkyrie Armor cover her tits. And nope, it's the only unique looking piece in the game, also objectively the best since it has the highest LCK bonus.

There's a shovel knight armor that makes you look like a shovel knight which is kinda a reference to Axe Armor from SOTN. And then there's the playboy bunny spell.

then what about shards that are upgraded from story like high jump?

Man, this old bitch can fucking eat.

They've got a lot of balls putting an item there when this place has nothing.

Attached: 20190623205438_1.jpg (1600x900, 334K)

The celeste key. Didn't even think of looking where it was and I was tearing through all maps with accelerator looking for a bunch of hidden rooms. While I did end up doing and finding a lot more hidden areas I never did find the key on my own. Felt so dumb when I found out where it was at.

Besides that. I guess the 44 enemy too. Wouldn't think of doing what you had to do in order to fight it.

>bought game for piss4
>install time for 8 gigs was 10 minutes
>try to start the game, but I just get a white screen after logos
>still the same after rebuilding database and reinstalling game
Bros I think my pS4 is fucking DEAD

You don't keep those, either. They'll still be at the level you built them to when recollected, though.

Have you KILLED THOSE MURDERERS DEAD today?

>game freezes for a concerningly long time whenever I kill the first enemy after travelling to a different area

Attached: 1543502424797.jpg (584x575, 50K)

HELL- KILL-

I want to fuck Dominique

Seems like the book familiar is objectively the best one. It boosts your STR by quite a bit meaning your Rhava Velar attacks get much stronger.

Silver Knight is good mid game though since it can completely block any projectile attack, even from a boss. But it's random. The sword is probably the worst since it's so slow and misses most of the time.

Buer is useful early game because you can jump kick off it and reach higher places.

I was getting that every time Bloodbringer attacked yesterday.

the only one of those that was in the shop was the scarf dunno how I missed that

>Kill all of them
>No acknowledgment whatsoever
Well fuck you too Lindsay.

Sword Familiar is meant to be leveled up only for you to equip it later, it gets insanely strong as a weapon.

Did you also kill IGA?

I keep swapping between the two and honestly I prefer the english audio in this case, even though I’m generally a weeb who wouldn’t touch a dub with a ten foot pole.

Yes

By murdering them you've become a murderer as well. You're next on the list.

It's still nowhere as strong as Blue Rose and Rhava Velar BTFO's both of them.

Is ranking up from enhancing the shards or getting more of the shard?

Anybody know what I'm supposed to do with the golden calf down in the laboratory after fighting doppelganger, or is that just a decoration?

Is there a way to get my Switch Pro Controller to reconnect to my PC without re-pairing it every goddamned time?

Attached: 1304794379748.jpg (432x288, 51K)

Rank up is enhancing them, Grade up is getting more copies of the same.

Fucking RIP me then.

Does this game have ng+ ?

If not, should I restart on hard or enjoy normal? I love grinding out everything but I don't wanna do it twice.

Attached: 156062379536.jpg (931x575, 190K)

The voice acting isn't anything special in either language, but holy fuck English Zangetsu is garbage.

hot
People will shit on you for saying that, but yeah. Zangetsu is shit in English and so is O.D.

>>Best OD
Just because he has Alucard's VA doesn't mean he's good. His acting is awful.

how the fuck...

Im playing it on my switch and its crashed a few times already sadly

I believe you get to choose difficulty every time you NG+, just like in all the previous games.

How many hours did you play user?

It's braindead on normal and obnoxious on hard.

>His acting is awful.
Because SOTN was known for its quality voice acting.

How do you have it on switch already?

Do you get to keep anything?

25 hours and I'm about to be done with all the grinding. Not sure if I'm going to bother with NG+ hard mode, doesn't seem like there's anything new in there. At least Aria/Dawn had unique gear for hard mode.

I have never played SotN. Should I just emulate that and play it instead of this?

yeah but he barely talks there and sounds really aloff which fit the character, here he has too many god damn lines for a librarian

>farm for like 3 hours
>finally get enough mats for the demon horns
AW YEEEE THESE STATS ARE FUCKIN SICK

Is this game legitimate? I was worried it was going to turn out like M#9. Did it actually turn out good or is Yea Forums shilling hard?

Is this game worth buying on PC? I kinda want it for Switch but does the game have any modding potential?

Pretty sure it's just a basic nude mod for the steam/PC version.

I don't know what point you thought I was making but that definitely wasn't it. SotN's voice acting is remembered for how bad it was, getting the same guy back for Bloodstained just resulted in a character with mediocre voice acting.

It's almost always shilling at launch but that doesn't impact whether or not the game is actually good.

im bout to start a playthrough on nightmare, suggest me a build and maybe I'll even try guns this time

Nvm just found it, thank you user.

It's great fun. Buggy, but great fun. But it's not by any means perfect.

There is some crust because unreal but it actually is good

Is backstepping useful? I never really used it because I spent most of the game in Lili form. It doesn't seem as good as just jumping away.

It's janky, buggy, and rushed, but it's pretty good. Also ugly.

MN9 averted at least.

I've been getting my shit rocked on Normal. Most attacks do over 100 damage to me.

It's an igavania ass igavania. If you liked SotN and the Sorrows you'll like this.

>no one else uses the ponytail hairstyle

Attached: 20190_1.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

its fun game, and depending on where you are and who you are you might not like it visually, it's also buggy, and needs some patches

other than that its a fantastic, addicting game and many a DLC is coming for it, I cant wait to literally play as bloodless it sounds fuckin rad

Anybody else feel like the story was really bad? A bunch of alchemists summon a demon's castle because of course. And you're the chosen one. And that other dude with the same powers as you is the bad guys. But not really. And then all those literally who characters that you had fuck all time to bond with dying left and right in the last hour and you're supposed to care?

And then the hilarious plot hole/fuck up where Miriam and Johannes destroy the castle from the inside. Yet, they're shown outside as it crumbles down in the next scene. How did they get out? And what happened to Anne?

Attached: anime_disappoint.jpg (625x625, 46K)

Everything except story-crucial shards and items.

Level your shards up and buy/craft new gear, I thought you could get through this shit just buy finding stuff along the way too. Nah, you pretty much need buy/craft.

Seriously, Bloodless needs to be a reoccurring character in this series. After all she's a vampire. When I first saw her, I even thought she'd be an important NPC or something. Too bad her only role is so that you could unplug the drain on a fountain.

Attached: 0128390218301.png (422x323, 357K)

Based

>Anybody else feel like the story was really bad?
It's par for the course with an Iga game. but yeah, it's underwhelming even by that standard.

Are they other playable characters gonna be like say Richter mode where you don't get the customization options Miriam has?

It's a fucking Castlevania game? Do you like Castlevania? Yes? Then you'll like this. No? Then you wont.

poor girl died in the rubble thinking dominique was a good person all along an d watching her store for her

It's Order of Ecclesia 2.0, it was quite obvious from the start.

get fairy pots and she will auto heal you

>There's a shard to turn Miriam into bunnyslut
>But no shard to turn her into guitar-playing rockstar
It's just NOT FAIR!

Well it's pretty close to the original story in Castlevania. Dominique is pretty much female Mathias.

continue using lili form, backstep is only good for movement cancelling really
the story is downright anime meme tier, those characters that die and all are the protags from the previous game, Curse of the Moon, and the cutscenes are abrupt as shit

However I found it comical cause I never took it seriously. I also love Anne's english VA its so overt its hilarious.

It felt like it wanted to be OoE near the end but fucked up.

Even Curse did it's story better and it's an AU and barely even there.

So far they said there will be 3 playable characters, so far only Zangetsu is confirmed although dataminers found Dominique to be the other one. I'm not sure where user is getting that we can play as bosses though. Although you did get to play as Gebel in CotM.

>And then the hilarious plot hole/fuck up where Miriam and Johannes destroy the castle from the inside. Yet, they're shown outside as it crumbles down in the next scene. How did they get out? And what happened to Anne?
They could have just used a waystone to teleport to the village, where Anne most likely was.

Way to fucking contribute you faggot, he mentioned Might No. 9 too, I’m sure mega man fans loved that shit too according to you, fucking invalid

I was expecting Ecclesia 2.0 and thought Johannes was gonna Albus me at some point.

> just discovered the piano and fairy thing

Attached: 9f7b3f9c65e84e3545bf302c07fd0481.jpg (512x512, 49K)

I dont know about customization options for the 2nd playable character, but Zangetsu is coming as the other playable boyo, the guy voiced by David Hayter in english. Take that whichever way you want, I'm excited, but I have no idea if he will be customizable, and I care way more about boss revenge mode.
best girl

Iga is a mediocre writer, but he's done better more interesting stories. Aria has a great setup, and a great cast. The PS2 games had some interesting characters and scenes.

Order is the one game he didn't write, and it feels a lot more fresh and interesting.

Where is this?
I need to blitz the trail to motivation STAT.

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (720x447, 33K)

How'd you get that from the post? They were saying that it's good enough to be liked by Castlevania fans, unlike MN9 which was not good enough to be like Megaman fans.

thanks user

Attached: sample-61592cd48217451a1a5debdfee546613.jpg (1348x1000, 176K)

If only. More likely the sequel will have her be adopted by Miriam and Johannes as a new assistant.

I actually do, but I use the other one because the Ponytail is the last hair style I have to unlock, and I don't know where it is.

Attached: eeee.jpg (3440x1440, 881K)

Miriam mentions Gebel being her friend from long time ago and Albus was Shanoa's friend.

one of the giant rooms where you need to flip to the top

In my experience shard levels do nothing despite the menu listing rank effects. How many do I need to farm to notice a difference?

This Alfred battle is stupid, how did they even allow this in the final game?

Boss revenge mode was one of their stretch goals that was met and is due in their 13 free DLC thing, so it is confirmed by them it will eventually come which I really bloody hope it does

>Order of Ecclesia 2.0
More like 0.8 beta. OoE's story was actually good.

Attached: shanoa-cry[1].jpg (254x190, 12K)

anyone else see the shadow of a character in the ending on the right side of the screen when miriam and johanese walked away? I thought it'd have zangetsu show up or something but it just goes directly to credits

Mighty 9 had a plethora of things wrong with it that were vocalized to grand degree by multiple sources and was an absolute shit show to everyone. You could pretty much learn after a day whether or not the game was shit without have ever having had interest in knowing that in the first place. Nobody has fucking come out en masse and said this game was absolute horseshit from day, now have they?

It's Zangetsu. You can see him fully if you hack the game to zoom out ultra-wide.

True but Gebel wasn't just being a cunt whereas Albus was being a cunt with good intentions.

Proof?

Stuck on that shit for hours. The second phase is pure cancer.

good for exploration, but the most broken spell is the 8bit fireball. at 9/9 it takes to RTs to kill almost any boss because it fires multiple fireballs and each one hits hard.

>Flying Edge against any enemy
I should hunt down Criss, but this is already like taking candy from a baby.

Attached: fine by me.webm (592x526, 478K)

was*

Not gonna lie. That was probably one of the weaker bosses in the whole game.

>It's another Alfred fucking flash speeds his way over the arena over and over episode

can anybody show me what my retard ass is missing

Attached: map.jpg (2560x1440, 910K)

ya that spell is stupid strong it completely replaced riga tohan or whatever the big fireball was called for me

lmao, how fucking bad you are

you can get through the desert area just fine but can't dodge some slow ass spells? just shoot him with a whatever strongest shard you have

I don't know how to link just the webm itself, but here it is.

reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/

a bunch of fucking chests for one

>game says I already got the wolf hood in the wolfman page
well it can go fuck itself then I suppose. Cheers

My best spell does like 13 damage to him and I only have about 10 casts before I'm out of mana.

That scarf

nice, at least he's not a jobber

Does grade effect passive shards when they've been turned into skill shards and you don't have the passive equipped?

Help
I've now finished all three sidequest chains up to the point of needing Fell Leaves and other stuff I assume comes from giant land. No idea what to do now.

he just wants his fucking sword back but is too much of an autist to interrupt the conversation

Underground Sorcery Lab, the room with the cat has a breakable wall

What? In the sand area? Gale Crawler fucking won me that fight easily. Just dodge the curse and the rest is easy.

Those are probably just respawned silver chests, which is fucking annoying that they don't have a different icon from regular ones.

Hoes mad

I beat that battle with just the maxed out True Arrow but I'm sure you have access to even better shards at this point

You might want to revisit the shop/alchemist dude and upgrade your shit

Well designed game given to successive C-tier developers. The gameplay shines through myriad implementation problems, but the jank-ass hitboxes drive me insane.

chests count for map percentage?

Of course it does. Grade affects how big of a bonus to your stats/weapon speed/damage whatever the fuck they give you.

no but if im OCD enough to 100% a map, those chest icons will trigger me HARD

I mean if you want nude Miriam, sure. Get the PC version. Otherwise it's probably not worth it if you can get a console version with less hassle.

it's bottom tier shit, not green chests

chests respawn though

Story, lore and characters are awful.

And we're getting as franchise out of this shit...

RIP then, the game shows you the respawning chests with the same icon as non-respawning ones.

True Arrow is what I'm using. I think it's rank 3.

they don't show up on the map unless you get close to them

The Switch version has terribly low res textures and only 30 fps.

Attached: 1561335849790[1].jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Like Castlevania was any better once IGA went full-autist on the timeline.

I'm amazed that everyone else is not seeing this. I have put 32 hours in the game and 100% it except for 9/9 some shards. I really loved getting a new castlevania but this is a very good summary of all the issues I had with the game, as a whole the game felt good but it's forgettable for the huge list of issues you listed. I'd give it an 8 but I wouldn't get mad if someone gave it a lower score, even a 7.

100% agreed and those who don't... which game you played?

this means you have to memorize where they are and dance around without getting too close to them when they respawn to grab other ones then never visit those areas again

Look, I don't deny this game still has a lot of issues. It's playable and I enjoy it, but there's definite room for improvement.

Okay, so that was one of the rooms, can anybody help me find what appears to be the last room?

Attached: map.jpg (2560x1440, 815K)

>nude Miriam
Before this thread dies, where?

did you get the breakable wall behind one of the warp gates in weebland

That looks like an upscaled psp game

Which part near the warp gate in weebland?

>30 fps
No fucking way