How is it worse than Brawl?

How is it worse than Brawl?

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros.-Ultimate.jpg (420x420, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4
youtube.com/watch?v=YSluwQoIfnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlztpj9MHKc&list=PLagX-LeD8zSMWU27LJLJXj3bF02ZBUMVe&index=51&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it isn't
weak bait

You’d have to be pretty dumb to think that. I hope you don’t OP

>
brawl is worst by far, save subspace

shitty camera, worse story mode, worse aesthetics and it's still ass competitively. Most normies don't care about the Smash U exclusive characters except for Mewtwo and maybe Banjo.

I unironically think Brawl is one of the best casual games. Smash isn't a competitive game.

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4

Attached: 873483.png (500x359, 178K)

>Tripping allows for more gameplay strategies, as it is a movement option
>ultimate easily destroyed shields and grabs
>characters are more diverse than brawl
name one thing unique to ulitmate's gameplay?

>tripping is a movement option

Attached: hitmonkek.png (343x332, 85K)

>defending tripping

Attached: 804A6006-2667-4FA1-97BA-1BD82E6875D9.jpg (255x275, 25K)

It isn't. 4 was worse than Brawl, though. The physics were still shitty and there wasn't enough content to make up for it.

the biggest reason why brawl is better is because I don't have to spend $300 on an otherwise shitty console to play it.

Can't wait for Yuzu to get at it.

Attached: 488CE6DD-01BD-40A1-BD83-0234B6DBB4F6.gif (250x188, 554K)

most characters have no grab range and shields barely defend

also
>no one has mentioned a movement option smash ultimate added
and i wonder why most competitive players are going back to melee

Everything is worse than brawl

You simply sound like a Melee autist who can’t handle any sort of change and hasn’t even played the game enough to learn about its new mechanics.

>no grab range
Retarded
>shields barely defend
Kek
>Ultimate didn’t add any movement options!!!!!!!
Nobody answered because it’s the most uneducated point you could try to make. What attack options do you have out of run in Ultimate? What about in the previous titles? That’s your answer

maybe because
>the UI being totally fucked, causing stage hazards on stages being removed from tourneys
>no diversity among any of the characters, basically going down to short hop and neutral
>removing movement options from previous games like wave dashing, chain grabbing, perfect pivoting, and frame cancelling
also
>rage is a good change
>nerfing characters is a good thing
>fucking up air dodges

Yep a Melee autist. Your points are so poorly reasoned they sound like they were constructed by a text generator. Take a shower and try to actually enjoy life, bot.

Attached: 836992AA-F317-4500-9D74-8B7DDD79959D.gif (500x200, 964K)

then refute them, stop calling me an autist and try to prove me how this is a good thing

at least i make a living on this game unlike a neet like you

There’s no point refuting autistic nonsense, sperg. All of your “points” come from someone who doesn’t even know the game. Goodbye!

Attached: 619BA187-46EA-4266-A7A0-DC9CFDED9F1A.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Kek I appreciate this joke, other user.

The guy you're replying to had the gall to defend tripping. He isn't a Meleefag.

I'm a Meleefag and love ultimate. I realize that most of you nu-Smash fans have chips on your shoulder's about the speed and gameplay that melee offers but please try to exercise some common sense when replying to blatant baitposting.

Attached: 1561248146528.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Hes fixated on “movement options”, which is why he felt the need to bring up tripping for some reason. He’s definitely a meleefag if one of his big points is
>removing movement options from previous games like wave dashing, chain grabbing, perfect pivoting, and frame cancelling

I've played 200 hours, dickwad. I know what i'm talking about. The game doesn't have movement options from previous games and thats a big deal. If you're removing movement options from a game thats a bad things and always will be

I said tripping was a movement option. I'm not even a Meleefag, Project M is my main game to go for

>Tripping allows for more gameplay strategies, as it is a movement option
No.
Nah.
>characters are more diverse than brawl
Literally wrong.

>Meant to say less diverse than brawl
>Still fell for it
ha

Sounds like nothing changed.

>Project M
Oh dear. For your own sake I hope you’re just memeing now.

Easily the best game play changes making the best smash bros, more than Sakurai has ever done at least. Plus characters like Ganondorf are completely fixed for the better, and every character is good. It has everything Melee has except better

Story is a glorified event/sticker mode in comparison
Also dlc characters, and mii costume dlc

Smash gameplay feels extremely bland and boring and most characters play the exact same with like one difference, I legit dont get the appeal

>tripping good
B8 thred. Do not reply without saging.

Attached: 1558793122503.jpg (1242x1186, 142K)

>dude, what if Ganondorf was Mewtwo and had subpar animations?
K

It's not.
Brawl is the worst Smash.
>b-but muh single-player!
SSE was shit.
>muh realism
Garbage, especially on the underpowered Wii.

Better than ultimate at least

it would be interesting to have sakurai re release 64, melee brawl and smash 4 on the switch

No

Prove me wrong, faggot

>defending tripping
user just...stop.

Attached: You threw in the wrong end of the bait.jpg (500x500, 43K)

All I know is Ultimate needs more modes and that WoL and Ultimate’s character unlock system are both shit

Brawl's most redeeming aspects were its general presentation (music especially) and strong single-player.

I hated brawl, dipshit. I'm saying it sucks ass but at least it added more than Ultimate did

I was more so contributing to the discussion but okay user. Brawl's core gameplay mechanics are still vastly inferior to Ultimate's.

>Brawl's core gameplay mechanics are still vastly inferior to Ultimate's.
Such as?
>inb4 its SLOWER
yea but at least it has movement options unlike ultimate. Its better to have movement options than to have a blank slate

>Movement options
>movement options
Movement-kun, blinded by his own autism

I've already listed options removed and changed in Ultimate to neuter the experience, why tell me I'm blinded when you people are blinding yourselves from people who actually play the game competitively and seek movement in the game

Get a job
Have sex

Just because something has "movement options" doesn't make it good. DACUS was nice and all, but it doesn't fix the flaws of tripping, lack of combo game, chaingrabbing, the strength of stalling, magnet ledges, poor cast balance, and Meta Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=YSluwQoIfnE
And I'm saying this as someone who likes Brawl

Based

It isn't.

Melee>64=Ultimate>4>Brawl>3DS

SSE was all right. World of Light is outright garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlztpj9MHKc&list=PLagX-LeD8zSMWU27LJLJXj3bF02ZBUMVe&index=51&t=0s
Fan content was far worse

This. Also he’s still bitching about autistic wavedashing when Ultimate’s simple change to dash all but eliminated the need for it.
>b-but it doesn’t require my specific set of trained inputs to execute!

exactly, wavedashes in melee are a way of traversing and have their own strategy, and removing it butchers some uses for characters. Thats a bad thing

Wrong, sperg.

Subspace and the soundtrack are the only reasons people fondly remember Brawl from what I've seen.

He isn't wrong, you know why?
Microspacing Marth's tipper is easier with a wavedash. Bam. I don't care about the autistic APM spam either, I just liked that about Melee Marth.

Not him, but there ar two things you're missing from the Marth equation here
1. His tipper was fucking huge in Melee
2. It really small in Ultimate
3. Things like Pivot Boost, Dash Cancel, and Attack Cancel help to make dynamic play around tipper.

Meant for