I am still fucking mad

I am still fucking mad

Attached: 234523465264.png (1920x1017, 2.55M)

I check the subreddit occasionally to see what’s new but there is never anything new.

He had so much interest. So much backing. Had he gotten off his fat german ass and hired staff instead of trying to do the entire project with just his wife and himself they could have been massive.

The never-ever to end all never-evers

Just get over with it.It will be released one day but it will be outmatched by other games that are going to be released in the future.Wollay was an idiot for not updating it at least annually.

I want it so bad

ONCE YOU HAVE THE MONEY

THERE IS NO REASON TO FINISH THE JOB

It was only $20 user...

Man this game was alot of fun when I played it a few years back with friends now its just a dream long gone

Kek

Who isnt. Abandoning it like some weekend project is undoubtedly the worst decision that guy has ever made in his life.

You could always chargeback the guy so he gets negative credit.

doesn't this guy still send out updates by email and discord

>Tweets
>Jan 26 2019
>Jan 26 2019
>Jan 26 2019
>Jan 26 2019
>Jul 2 2017
>4 more tweets in 2017
>then 2016

WHY SUPPORT THESE PEOPLE

>by email
Ha, no.

He didnt abandon the game.He occasioanlly posts update on his progress but for some idiotic reason never releases the updates.He is autistic as fuck and wants to release the game when he is certainly sure about its current state which is fucking stupid and it will never get released cuz of his aspergers.

he already has their money, probably set for life

>Almost 6 years since the last update

Attached: 2346324.png (500x374, 267K)

he's still working on it apparently
unfortunately he doesn't release a update version of the game

>hes working on it
>being this delusional
Hes posting fake updates that he reached years ago. Best case scenario, he makes it open source in a few more years.

Gimme the assets and I make the game for free

holy fuck

Why would he do that when he was explicitly stated that he was working on features that he improved later on throughout the time.There is definitely a pattern of progress if you were following his tweets all these years.
>never release an update
>show progress every year at least once
>add tons of updates
>turns out he did all that on the year of the game's first release
Your theory makes no sense.