>actual dungeons
>better graphics/artstyle
>open world isnt just empty nothingness
>healing items have a cooldown so you cant spam them to trivialize all content
>no weapon durability
>different characters to play as that you can switch between on demand
>better combat

BOTW

Attached: 1561338191933.webm (884x672, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_0vFCo-aLE
youtube.com/watch?v=1rhrt6Klx_A
youtu.be/3H6ITbh0A8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc
xuexi.cn/
scmp.com/tech/apps-social/article/2186037/chinas-most-popular-app-propaganda-tool-teaching-xi-jinping-thought
techcrunch.com/2019/02/01/china-propaganda-app/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=EJB4fYKiCFCaNxzXVj88BA
motherjones.com/politics/2019/06/bill-de-blasio-says-nypd-will-investigate-the-latest-rape-allegations-against-trump-an-expert-says-it-probably-cant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Nintendo is DONE

Attached: 1559749342076.jpg (960x716, 106K)

BOTW

She CUTE

Attached: 1535469506607.png (1200x1200, 875K)

>el feo y la goblina

Give me a FUCKING code you fucking soulless chink bug people fucking animal CUNTS

>BOTW
what?

>still have no idea when its coming out, on what systems, and what the gameplay is like
>just that its a "botw killer"
Ok thanks again spammer

This
just LET ME THE FUCK IIIIIINNNNNNNN

I hope she has panties underneath that dress

I WANT TO PLAY IT

Will it have multiplayer?

>still have no idea when its coming out, on what systems, and what the gameplay is like
2020, mobile and pc, and there have been enough gameplay videos already, even in the last thread.

From what I've seen, every girl has the same panties. Possibly the exact same pair which they take off and give to each other when they're not using it.

People are speculating that it might for raids, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Nice.

hot

Attached: Cute_Barbara.webm (580x900, 2.41M)

>dungeons are limited daily

Eat shit.

Okay I'll just play BOTW and go into the dungeons there OH WAIT THERE ARE NONE

I decided to try out Honkai because of this and I actually kind of like it. Only gets good once you have your character slots filled but at this point I'm enjoying it. Good thing I don't care about gacha autism and enjoy just playing with what I get for free for a while each day. I intend to approach Genshin the same way. Can't believe anyone spends money on this shit. If there were a 'never deal with any of this gacha garbage again' pack for $30 I'd think about it though. It remains that they only money I've ever spent on F2P was $15 on Let it Die after I finished it because I wanted to support it.

FUCKING INVITE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how did china make an anime game better than the anime lords of japan and korea?

>mobile
Got nothin against the concept of mobile games but im pretty jaded to gamrs going for that considering the market and all.

What does $15 get you in Let it Die?

>open world isn't just empty nothingness
You say that but this game has absolutely no environmental interaction like BotW.

The thing about mobile, and I think this is why it's increasing in popularity, is that mobile games don't have to deal with censorship nearly as much as console games. Like, why put yourself under the claws of Sony when you can just make a mobile game and do whatever you want? I think as the console industry gets more and more draconian we are going to see a bigger focus on mobile.

The introduction pack(s?), which I assume still exist. Bunch of death metals (which I only used on expanding storage) and coins.

ill take good combat over environmental interaction that gets stale after leaving the starter plateau

needs japanese voice acting

I just wish gacha wasn't the default for mobile at all times. There are like 5 'real' games on mobile.

It probably will get it, Honkai Impact has it.

>playing chink shit

Attached: 占点占.jpg (505x286, 170K)

>inspired by botw
>once again nintendo's the only one inspiring others to improve the quality of vidya as a whole
Have you thanked Nintendo recently?

is it fixed characters like a regular RPG?
I'd play it if it's selectable classes + MP

you're so dumb user
unlike the west, who's vied as that weird fat foreigner who breathes really heavily and nobody wants to talk to
the ACG circle in asia actually interact with each other quite a lot

each character has a specific weapon type and specific element, unfortunately.

On the other hand there is not a single one that is not a top-notch waifu.

If it's similar to their other games, characters might get alternative forms

That would make sense. I have seen that kind of thing in all the gacha games I've played.

Shut your fucking mouth!!!!!

Attached: 1f7.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

>>generic anime garbage

OK.

what "last thread" you fucking nigger?
I've never seen this shit before.
oh it's chink shit. Nevermind, I don't care anymore
Fuck china

No, this game is American.

How many Yea Forumsirgins got codes? There have been maybe three or four so far. Seems like they barely sent any invites out.

NO!

la creatura......

watch the gameplay it's literally BOTW with cute animes

and i mean literally. you get a glider and collect sporbs and pray to goddess statues and shit

this was how i felt playing that one switch f2p gacha. dawn breakers or w/e.

stole my webm.

Thank you.

moar liek BTFOTW

SAVAGE

Looks like it has better gameplay than BotW, which is not a feat, but
>daily limit on dungeons
>characters have 4 stars
Makes me believe it's going to be gacha in a way, which immediately turns it in shit.

Isn't this by the makers of that Honkai game? If it's got the same clunky interaction and dialogue system then count me out. Nice animations can only take you so far. They're a bunch of jews too.

Attached: 1560658012195.jpg (500x597, 61K)

>Made by Chinamen

Hahaha, the bugmen have no creativity.

At east with the Japanese their ultraconformist society pushes about 1 in 50 people to madness and they lose their shit but become super creative

Even in a gacha game, the uncap system does not use any paid material. It's all obtained by playing.

You could believe that's the case, if not for the fact that Mihoyo's other gacha game has a system akin to those stars but in ranks, and you need to roll the gacha to increase those.

I just looked that up and it says that you can get the items to increase rank by just playing and the only thing the gacha does is give it to you faster. As usual it's not "pay to win" but instead "pay to play less." Which kind of defeats the purpose of a video game.

That's just for a few characters, the good ones all you have to roll the gacha.

Hey that's the character from the shop. Cute water.

Yes but is there yuri?

Well it's a single player game so I can't fathom why getting those would matter.

no

How sad is that Chinese trash is able to significantly improve upon the "game of the century." Nintendo is 99% propaganda and 1% quality.

Mihoyo forces time attack mechanics that the damage needed can only be achieved by whaling, basically. That's how they make people pay for it.

Oh. I saw those mechanics in footage for this game. Hm...

>ranking autism

stop shilling you bugmen

>mobile
Enjoy your"gameplay". When will this shitty platform stop holding back other platforms?

That "shitty platform" is the future of gaming. Better get used to it, because it's not going anywhere.

When casuals stop being so numerous. Which is never.
Only thing that can be done is to avoid garbage like this, really.

If you fags hate this so much, how about you stop bumping the thread

It's not ranking autism, it's the only content in the game, besides very rare story updates every other year.

I don't hate it, I'm using posts like that as an excuse to keep the thread bumped. Dance, puppets, dance.

there's a way to not bump threads while posting, not that a newfag would know.

I don't have a face for this

Hello potion seller. I am going into battle, and I want your strongest potions.

It's quite magical.

very rare story updates every other year that almost no players actually read*

I just read that this game has cooking.

It copied BotW entirely and added Honkai Impact on top of it, Absolutely shameless rip-off.

Oh yeah?

Yea Forums's hateboner for BotW is apparently so strong they'd endorse mobile chinkoid trash now.

Not, really, no. Just a few actual shills, from the looks of it.

Attached: 1561336725597.jpg (900x506, 74K)

You can bump a thread without replying to someone, you know.

I know.

We get it Chang, you're so insecure that you keep shilling bugmen game that wasn't even out yet.

Attached: chinese education.webm (480x480, 2.28M)

I've already said this but I see this exact post slightly reworded multiple times in every single one of these threads. Is it one person, or is it an agreed nintentard thing?

>repost same shit
>get same shit in response
Who woulda thunk

>shilling for p2w chink garbage
Hope you like paying 500 dollars to get your rank 4 "Lonk" or "Zeldu" to be able to keep up.

Serious question: why is Switch triggerign so many people?

You can see all kinds of shit in threads like this:
>lol, Switch sale, what is that
post just 2 days after the sale has ended
>Nincels only play Nintendo's games
but when you post everything else they respond with ''haha ports'' posts
>comfy is another way of saying boring
in 'what are you playing on your Switch threads, and much much more.

I mean, I'm not bothered with it. I'm used to it. But if those poeople don't like the Switch, why are they coming back to threads like this? Can't they, I don't know, make a thread about their favorite console and talk about it there?
Until recently, they all screamed how Nintendo fans are toxic and how they need their segregated board. But why? You know damn well they would still go to /n/intendo boards and do what they usually do. Because they can't live without Switch. That's the only reason why are they on Yea Forums, to shit on the console.

Based on images that have been posted here I thought it was a nice looking game.
But is it an MMO?

Is that a Breath of the Wild Mod guys

No, it's mostly single player.

When will this shit out?
I want you chink part-timers fuck off asap

>no dirt bike
Lol okay fag

What's the story?

Spring 2020, we're going to be here for the next 10 months. Looking forward to working with you!

I want you to fucking learn English, god you're so fucking stupid. Stop clicking on these threads if you hate the content.

End yourself Ching Chong

Snoy and Nintendo beat Atari and Microsoft
>YAAAASS

Chinese Mobile games beat Console games
>NOOOOOO, It's not FAIR!!!

China will grow larger!!!!

"No!"

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-06-23_18-26-57.png (933x891, 1.57M)

Paimon

Attached: unknown-2.png (815x1112, 1.27M)

More like nopai, mon

They didn't, these games are ultra generic and derivative.

No wonder why he smokes

I hate the fact that im interested in this game because it has cute anime girls in it
why am i like this

Attached: Genshin Impact_2019-06-23_01-20-06_stitch.png (2759x1609, 3.08M)

The gameplay is designed for pc first
The problem is they then put the dificulty way down to acomodate mobile players.

By far the worst thing about the game, she is way too moe, I hope she does not have too prominent a role.

The site claims there are 5 or 6 biomes, can you see them from the edge of the map?

I fucking hate that people keep spamming threads about it every fucking day when it's not out and I can't play it. Can one of the shills in the thread just leak the pc beta build already? I'm trying to forget about it until it's out and these threads are making it really hard.

Even if they leaked it you need to log in to actually play it.

Im with you there user

>designed for PC first
>copy gameplay from Honkai
Ok, sure. Retard

If you had actually played the games in question you would know that isn't true

wow Ching Chong Shilling Looks good!

Isn't honki a bayonetta clone

I played Honkai and saw gameplay of that one. There are differences but might as well be cosmetic because they transfered most of it 1:1. Honkai gameplay is decent and even good for a mobile, but saying it was designed for PC first is just dumb

CHING PING TING BAO LALA WU MAO SHU LEILE- SHUT THE FUCK UP!

>child being a brat like usual
>oh no, you cant hit your children in 2019!

If youd rather have combat than well designed interaction with the world, then you didnt even like Zelda games that much to begin with.

>MMO

Dropped.

Its not a fucking mmo, multilayer hasn't even been confirmed.

Attached: 1561286543440.jpg (350x457, 43K)

Anyone reading the manga, is it any good? I might wanna start reading it while waiting to get some type of entry into the beta.

Attached: 1554117735408.jpg (1080x1266, 410K)

>MMO

Attached: barf.png (700x750, 663K)

>467756261
Not OP, but false. Look up the fucking game and look for yourself faggot. I wont even give (You) any (You)s for your faggotry.

>MMO
Gonna be a pass.

>MMO
>chinese
hard pass

Where they fuck are you people getting the idea it's an mmo

I think some discord trannies are trying to fit in again. Ignore them. Anyway, has anyone read the manga at all? And is it good?

Samefag

At least they fixed their teeth.

I've read some of it. It's generic but decent. Nice art.

From what I saw she literally floats right next to you so unless she dies or something I would be more surprised if she didn't have a large role.

Shill

Speaking of Honkai, how is that?

Would I enjoy it if I find Bleach Brave Souls entertaining enough?

Cute

will this game be on the switch?

China literally made a better kancolle and started a trend of milmusume games without even trying
most moeshit is soulless garbage that lacks the real element of iyashikei, it's not fucking hard to tape cute girls on to any minor semblance of gameplay and make a "hit" in this day and age

Probably, actually. But not yet.

What is the real element of iyashikei?

It will probably get a port if it sells well.

Looks like the map from Elder Scrolls.

For anyone who is worried, these kinds of games always have welfare (not being racist, this is actually what they call them) characters that you can get completely for free and they function competently, so don't worry.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 16K)

Never post again.

"No!"

>manga
Or did the devs actually get japs to makenit?

Based chinks. Gooks will never be able to capture animu cuteness and will keep making soulless kpop shite, but chinks did it easily.

Weeb defense force trying to protect their weebshit from based superior chink products.

because the one decides to make games in Japan are old business men that's way beyond their time.

0/10

looks gay

Hnnnnnnnng she is so cute

soulless shit that retards will still pay money for because of the tacked on anime bimbos

Attached: 1539436477387.png (926x544, 902K)

seethe

dilate

what a cute and funny game

you're doing it wrong nigga

Anime bimbos being bad and soulless is a very tranny-like opinion though user.

you should know I do fuck with hentai sometimes. I just think everything about this game looks extremely uninspired.
>shamelessly ripping off botw's aesthetic
>using generic anime sluts in place of any unique character design

Attached: 1549952338760.png (447x665, 369K)

is there cunny tho?

Attached: 1537272839271.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

There's another aspect that shows how low quality it is
>cool looking combat
>in reality it's just pre-baked combo attacks, you can't transition between different moves like a proper action game

Imagine being so assblasted by BOTW that you hype literal mobile chinkshit.
The absolute state of snoyfags

>classic mobile tier "stamina" aka attempts
fuck this was looking good enough but this is a hard pass

Unique character design like what, chibishit, western cartoony designs or realism artstyle with facescanned 3dpd models? Generic anime sluts is the best option not to mention you get a lot of variety too.

what does it have to do with sony
it's a PC game
sounds like they're living rent free in your head

You're going to play her game, right?

Attached: 1561297792528.jpg (576x1024, 121K)

BOTW more like BTFO

>tfw no anime TES mobile

>made by the devs of honkai impact, a mobage with microtransactions up the ass
>on mobile which means retardedly simple controlls and no depth gameplay
>literally a carbon copy of btw with just enough changed to dodge a lawsuit
How is anyone supposed to take that game seriously ?

This game looks like absolute weeb garbage and you know it.

>complaining about "weeb" stuff on Yea Forums
You belong on reddit and you know it.

Dios mio...

>on mobile which means retardedly simple controlls and no depth gameplay
It's PC as well, retard

>You belong on reddit
>he says in a Chaiwanese mobage thread
Summer is here.

They're working around the lack of mobile controls by letting you switch characters in the middle of combat so the same buttons do different things. It'd be great if it was an actual fast paced combo system like switching styles ala DMC Dante but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case.

I just watched that 30 minute gameplay thing. Looks cool and I will pick it up. That town looks perfect, exactly what I want out of botw 2

>reeeeeee stop talking about video games and anime
Gas yourself redditranny. You will never be attractive or even passable.

>all this shilling

Sad attempt at trying to fit in. Try posting without FOTM buzzwords next time.

>noooo you can't like this botw, it doesn't have the Nintendo Seal of Approval on it nooooo
Lmao

You're delusional if you think hating trannies is something people do just to 'fit in' here, instead of everyone naturally being revolted by you freaks.

Also incredibly ironic you accuse others of trying to fit in when you're crying about a mobile video game being discussed (that's on PC anyway).

So what sort of game is this? MMORPG or some card gachagame?

I feel bad for you. You actually think you belong here. Try lurking a few years before you try to post again, maybe you won't be found out so quickly.

Please hold while one of our representatives gets back to you.

Yeah and much like consoles, mobiles are severely restricting the scope of the controlls, retard

>waah it ripped off botw
>waah it has anime girls
>waah it has a phone port
>waah china
Notice how nintentrannies still can't come up with a rebuttal regarding the actual gameplay.

/r/pcgaming is where you belong

Oh yeah I'm sure Yea Forums in reality loves trannies and hates anime like you claim. Dilate, delusional tranny.

that's because nobody's even saying the gameplay looks good. Everyone's still cumming to the thought of hd anime thighs or some shit

China are overpopulated insects that needed to be cleansed

There have been several gameplay videos posted in the past few days.

Try shilling your mobile game somewhere else, like Reddit. You'll probably get a much better response somewhere you actually fit in.

A lot cheap labor from artist chines and programming genius from best universities.

yeah and nobody talks about it

I already get great responses here though, namely you seething trannies outing yourselves as mentally ill freaks who have no argument. So by all means continue telling me the game is bad because you hate anime and it's past your dilation time.

Can someone recc me gud mobile games while i wait for gensho to come out

Honkai Impact by the same guys if you want the same sort of thing
Langrisser is good if you want FE but much better

Did you somehow miss the OP post? The nintendo defense force are the ones not talking about the gameplay.

You sure are obsessed with trannies, user. I'm sure there are plenty on reddit for you to converse with.

Are you talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8_0vFCo-aLE

It looks fucking boring. nigga what are you doing

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

We dont need to, it doesn't have any, its a mobile game which means you have to make your game with the idea that players will have the coordination and precision or a cerebral palsy stricken person, making the game dull and uninteresting in the process, BOTW aint perfection but call me when you see an actually chalenging ennemy on par with a linel in you chink copy.

Please enjoy our other game honkai impact.

>unironically shilling chinkshit

Yea Forums gets worse everyday

is this a mobile gacha casino again? can the mods start banning chinese PR spammers?

You're telling me BOTW wouldn't work as a mobile game?

Thanks phams ill look into those
Anymore reccs lads?

You're really stupid.

Only 1000 invites got send out. Go figure.

Attached: 1551869570476.jpg (750x752, 88K)

>act like a tranny
>'wtf why are you calling me a tranny'
Cope.

>better graphics/artstyle
>no weapon durability

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

DO

NOT

PLAY

THIS

CHINESE PAY2WIN MOBILE GAME

THEY EVEN ASK YOU IF YOU DONT MIND PAYING MONEY IN GAMES

GACHA

CHINESE

CASINO

GARBAGE

>China fails to capture Yea Forums with Epic Games Store
>now pushes anime and Yea Forums immediately falls in love with it
Hmm...

definitely not, no game fucking work on mobile, the lack of tactile feedback on the controlls in just to much to make any kind of reliable input possible, mobile is not a platform for action games period, puzzles, strategy and other slower paced games are legitimately possible but no action games will ever be good on mobiles.

Are you fucking serious? Source? Because that's a ludicrously small number from an entirely random pool.

It's okay, I know you just need the attention. Your chinese overlords lock you in a room and force you to shill in 36 hour shifts, you must crave human contact by now.

damn...you sure told me.....

Attached: 1561292921531.webm (842x472, 2.94M)

You seem to know your way on reddit, why not go there?

Attached: 1439242252717.webm (640x360, 797K)

>when you post it means you want attention, but it doesn't count when I post
Keep up the insane mental gymnastics, mentally ill freak.

It's almost like Yea Forums has been founded on anime culture. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
REALLY DEEP THINK HERE

>TAP SCREEN FOR EPIC SPELL
Wow, what amazing gayplay.

The deepest.

You realise the axe attack is ripped off of BOTW right? Just go and attack something off of a horse. All those flashy animations are just hiding the same thing that BOTW is doing.

It's funny because that's the PC version, and the BOTW clips literally show 1 button mashing.
>it's okay when nintendo does it
Every time.

>durr best of chink game combat is better than cherrypicked worst of botw combat

Not as deep as your ass is going to be when I'm through with it.

Why are chinks in this thread so defensive?
It's not even out yet.

>the axe attack
>literally can't tell the difference between genshin impact gameplay and botw gameplay
OH NO NO NO NO NO

How long until China saves anime?

Attached: 98gw62cv80vz.png (2518x1024, 469K)

But it's obvious to everyone but you. You clearly just want responses. It's so easy to tell by the way you post. We could have been pals if you weren't a slant shill.

theyre asking to see what they can get away with, nothing is confirmed yet.
Besides, pay to win isn't really an issue if we're talking about a singleplayer / coop game.
Everything microtransaction based is still cancer though.

>playing a free chinese game is the same as installing and continuing to support a platform that steals your data, offers terrible service and can't even secure accounts

I'd say the nintendies trying to criticize the game because "ewww anime girls" are on the defensive, not the people laughing at them.

Look, guys. I didn’t quite enjoy BOTW either and was thoroughly disappointed. But are we going to pretend to be okay with some blatant chinese rip-off that copies BoTW’s gameplay style and mechanics? This is absolutely shameless and uninspiring work. This kind of cheap act should be shunned to promote creativity.

I hope Nintendo manages to sue somehow.

>tries to undermine the gameplay of btw by showing idiots spaming the same attack on stunned ennemies
>conveniently ignore the apparent retardation of the ennemies in genshin moving at a comically slow pace and never once trying to lunge or do anythign remotely threatening
(you)

Attached: faggot.png (1886x431, 86K)

It's even worse because the chongshit game hides its garbage gameplay behind flashy animations.
Perfect for the ADHD mobage crowd.

No.

Stop projecting already and dilate.

is it multiplayer? please tell

Yes.

So first it's "ripped the gameplay from based botw", but now it's also "the gameplay is shit".

Say it with me: IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

youtube.com/watch?v=1rhrt6Klx_A
I get it, you're trying to shill/shitpost but that guy's attack animation is a ripoff just like literally everything else in the game.

Good stealth nintendo post brother.

Listen, Listen, Chinks
You will never make decent video games because you are insectoid.

>IT'S OKAY WHEN IT PANDERS TO MY TRANIME FETISH
Oh no no no

Imagine being this stupid. There is no clip of a melee attacker of genshin impact in that webm, it literally goes GI archer -> BOTW -> GI wizard -> BOTW. You're a fucking retarded clown proving once again that it's only okay when nintendo does it.

Based Taiwan poster.

I WANT TO PLAY THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIB ME BETA ACCESS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Genshin Impact

No world-building.

Anime and Japanese media hate trannies though.

his mom?

Wow, you're actually right. I legitimately couldn't tell because this chink shit is such a fucking rip off. My mistake.

Holy shit, Yea Forums is still mad about this game? It's been two weeks, give it a rest.

六四天安門事件.

It's literally botw but with anime girls, and that's a good thing, tranny. You're just a retard who thinks literal reskinned botw gameplay is magically inferior because anime girls are doing the animations. Totally not a tranny or diehard nintendo drone.

>oh now that I realized it's BOTW it actually looks good now!
The absolute state of nintenbronies.

Who are you quoting?

I am afraid to tell you that the beta will on on the 26th. We can all go home now.

Attached: Beta ends 26th.jpg (1080x1920, 279K)

I don't have much confidence in this argument when Honkai Impact 3, which is by the same dev as Genshin Impact, is censored on the Global server.

>expecting anything less from the autism that brought you endless smash threads

Attached: 1561292212794.png (343x487, 201K)

I know it happens on every game but this game has most evidently proved how bitter nincels are when an apparently good or better game does what "nintendo does", except not on a nintendo console.

Stardew Valley threads were full of nincel whining (constant tears from Harvest moon fags and the like)
Tem Tem threads were full of nincel whining
(though it's far from being finished yet, pokemon fags were going all out trying to dismiss it as just a knockoff)
Monster Hunter World threads were full of nincel whining (even dating back before the game was released, they were laughing how it would not sell on non-nintendo consoles)

II fucking love this pic, it's like the perfect shitpost to slap BotW fags with, because it's literally a "no u"

Attached: 1398360561559.jpg (330x319, 50K)

After finally seeing some shit, I don't why others are mad. More botw like games are fine by me. Have fun anons who got in.

Attached: 1550555417515.png (460x630, 430K)

Cope, retard.

>more advanced gameplay
If they cancel the mobile release and steal some gameplay from console games this could be good.

NOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY GAMES NOT MADE BY NINTENDO

I'm sad I've only learned about this game now

Be honest, you're anonymous: how many people in this thread are ESLs, particularly Spanish? Because I'm seeing a LOT of in/on mistakes.

Looks cool, but for some reason I can't stand anime anymore.

I have got to hand it to chinese shills, they really manage to get (You)s out of Yea Forums by manufacturing an opposition between this an botw, and their persistance.

Too bad the facts remain that it's a cheap knockoff.

You, unless you're going to swallow your pride and say that botw has shit gameplay. Looking forward to another desperate 'epic meme' deflection.

I know it's jokey shitpost. But the fact some anons treat nintendo with a near cult like worship is digusting. Enjoy whatever you want regardless of brand.

You and the other shills are the ones saying that. The OP even says it. I don't give a shit and have never said anything good or bad about the gameplay.

For that to happen, controls have to be at least on par with gamepads or kb/m, touch screen is still not, and likely never will.

wow cool
chinks make another cheap knockoff

Attached: breaking graphic deamstime.jpg (775x425, 69K)

That cheap knock off looks better than the real thing.

The gameplay and performance somehow looks even worse than the shitty Gust game Nights of Azure.

This certainly is an accomplishment. The nerve shills have to compare this steaming pile of crap to botw is insane.

Except it does have some? Mobility-wise you can still climb, slide and glide through the environment. With magic you can electrify or freeze water as well as freeze wet enemies, set grass on fire and blast it with wind magic to make a burning tornado and so on. There's a bunch of other stuff we likely haven't seen yet or hasn't been implemented since it's a closed beta.

>looks better
means shit
Name 1 good chink game

So BotW is shit now?

>coping this hard
Anime leads to transgenderism. Seek help.

Source is the offical FAQ. Go look it up.

No, trapshit does. Project harder, pedo.

>Project harder, pedo.
>in thread about a chinese knockoff anime game full of underage girls
We get it, you have brain damage. You can get your cock snipped now. The gene pool will thank you.

How do I also rip off botw? I like open worlds so I wouldn't mind creating one but also want good performance.

Looks like we've got a live resetera pedo fellas.

>Chinese MMOs
Lol, no thank you.

Who, OP? We already knew that.

Not even worth a pirate. Why would I play this over custom maid if I want to jack off to little anime girls?

I hope to god that every girl in this game isn't /u/ like honkai impact. That's my biggest fucking gripe about that game. Himeko best hag.

Why do nintendies keep saying it's an MMO?

It's a coping mechanism.

You don't play this online and go around the map with other people?

>microtransactions
>loot boxes
>pay to win
>gacha
"No!"
Stop advertising.

This except the opposite.

>still no acceptance email

Attached: linkletgo2.jpg (400x400, 11K)

I'd say 'have sex' but really I hope you don't.

Attached: 1560018970687.png (1770x1202, 1.62M)

das fucking cute

This except ironically.

>he keeps images of pedos saved on his PC
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Learn proper English, ESL. Your godawful grasp on this language makes you easy to spot. Better yet, get some mental help. You've spent several hours a day for at least the last three days bitching in these threads nonstop and it makes you come off as a disturbed and deranged individual.

Attached: 1503051483306.jpg (761x1024, 28K)

The element is specific, but apparently some weapons can be equipped on multiple characters and they have unique moves.

God I fucking hated shrines. Hope they don't make the same mistake with BOTW2.

>Learn proper English, ESL. Your godawful grasp on this language makes you easy to spot. Better yet, get some mental help. You've spent several hours a day for at least the last three days bitching in these threads nonstop and it makes you come off as a disturbed and deranged individual.
This is unironically the second time I've opened one of your threads you dopey cunt, now get the fuck off my board with your shitty shilling thread for a souless chink game that's ripping off the worst nintendo game in years. Get off Yea Forums before I report you to your government for bypassing the firewall to a site with free speech and have your credit score tanked Yuan.

Attached: gallah.jpg (550x734, 99K)

Why exactly is this game being heavily shilled here? Jesus christ

nigger they're not going to send out more invites for the current beta
wait until the next one

It's free I guess. The reason I know and may care is because it got shitposted in /vg/ as well.

because of consoleware kiddies, i mean i'm interested in this game but i'm not kiding myself it'll just be a mobage gacha

>Get off Yea Forums before I report you to your government for bypassing the firewall
Protip: Anyone shilling for Chinese companies is on the government's payroll.

>male and female signs mixed as buttons on the dress
Not cool china

Pretty sure it's an anchor because she looks like she pleases men down by the docks.

Mobage is the future of gaming my user. Weve already lost

I'll still get him executed for going over his allowed dosage of freedom for the month.

>This is unironically the second time I've opened one of your threads you dopey cunt
Curious how the IP count didn't rise with your post, huh?
These threads are here to stay and we're going to have them daily for at least the next several months. I'm glad you seething incels will be here to ensure that each and every thread reaches bump limit.

Attached: 1467148821002.2.jpg (729x678, 169K)

>the next several months
Is that when the contract for shilling ends?

I wish reporting for advertisement was still an option. This is just ridiculous.
This fucking retard just announced that he is going to keep spamming this thread and the shitty mods aren't going to do anything.

I know, i'm part of the reason why.
Not like i dont buy regular game and like them too

>Waaah waaah stop talking about video games on the video games board!
Your crying only makes me want to ensure that there's a Genshin Impact thread up at all times.

Attached: 1494680134157.jpg (2595x3069, 380K)

No, more like waah waaah stop shilling your shitty game, chink.

>712 posts by this IP

how do you check that?

You need a gold account.

No ;)
It's not my game but I'll gladly shill it every day for F R E E if it makes you mad.

Attached: D88gzmoWkAYyw3V.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

based

made for scrapping

>Curious how the IP count didn't rise with your post, huh?
Now you're just making shit up, this dude really has you rent free and by the balls.
>Implying I don't sage every post

lmao idk who you think you are fooling

Winnie the Pooh.

Absolutely based. Nintrannies seething that they'll never look as good as anime girls.

>anime game
Let me save you some time and tell you that these games play themselves, you might as well just watch anime instead of play a 40 hour QTE

NintenPCs don't have much dialogue variation.

>gacha
i sleep

>shilling a mobile game

We already have gameplay footage, nigger.

youtu.be/3H6ITbh0A8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr9XQE0Wc

Is this the great chinese game that Yea Forums kept shilling for days? What the fuck? It's literally particle effects the game and the guy literally skips the entire dungeon which is a fucking hallway.

Fuck you Yea Forums

>chink game is boring
suprise

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH HOLY SHIT PLEASE DON'T TELL YOU THINK THIS IS GOOD

How to make a good videogame according to Yea Forums:

>Add all the fucking particle effects you can possibly have in a game.
>??
>Profit

Attached: 1561167051356.jpg (2223x2612, 178K)

Tell me this isn't real...

>can't even get collision correct
Okay, I stopped caring. Maybe I'll watch gameplay from the next beta but this looks like a train wreck.

Oh no, user don't get me wrong BotW is boring as shit too but this chink game doesn't even attempt to fix any of BotW problems like the damn dungeons(with the same aesthetics).

At least the anime girls are cute

Attached: 1560263121484.jpg (480x480, 83K)

I don't like the character switching mechanic, i prefer to be tied to a single character, otherwise it gets hard for me to really care about the gameplay. Also, the sound design could do some work

>chinkshit mmo

Attached: 1558562772610.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>a beta, which exists to find bugs, has bugs
OH NO NO NO NO

DAMAGE CONTROL

How to make a good videogame according to Yea Forums:
>add nintendo seal of approval
>??
>Profit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>7 posts that claim the game is an MMO
>all negative with greentexts about chinks and mocking reactionpics

Are these from a single shitposting nincel, or is there seriously so much deliberate misinformation coming from faggots who don't play and have any idea of what the game is like ?

>space before punctuation
You outed yourself, Tsing Tao. Rookie ESL move.

Make a single player video game next time you yellow monkey.

Attached: 1553462303439.jpg (1125x1107, 262K)

>all negative with greentexts about chinks and mocking reactionpics
Oh no not the greentext and reaction images.

Attached: 1423658825610.png (448x595, 193K)

Nincels don't have any actual legitimate criticisms of the game, so they go for 'le epic meme' shitposts then jack each other off for doing such a well job of defending nintendo's honor.

Does she have 3 fucking marks of slaanesh on her dress

Attached: 1549008852743.jpg (563x875, 64K)

Girls are cute but I've played enough soulless chink and Korean games to know that making cute anime girls is no guarantee that the game will be good.
Hard wait until it is released.

That means he's French

>no weapon durability
So is shit

They're certainly not far off, but they're meant to be crescents rather than circles on the end and the point should really be a circle

It's always their "kind", always

Attached: 1500284150841.jpg (1235x928, 262K)

hello fellow kids. I love video game. Did you hear about new cool and fun mobile game? It comes to PC and is free to play. I love not paying for games, but what I love more is paying for stamina and surprise mechanics. Haha, game sure is fun and cool. Nintendo is very angry because this game is so cool. Everyone that is not Nintendo Virgin will play it, haha. Tell your friends

but the OP was literally seething about botw... still. after 3 years. let that sink in.

>saying x game is better than y game means you're seething
Guess that confirms that nintendies are seething about genshin impact.

>no u
Chill kid

>applying your own logic to yourself is a 'no u'
Dilate.

How's the closed beta?

Mad

You have to understand that mobile is fucking huge in China. So huge that all their basic transactions -- like buying a dumpling at a street stall -- takes place on mobile; travelling is paid for via mobile; social points are handled via mobile; there's a fucking mandatory app which outlines the official party ideology and tracks how many pages you've read of it.

Always puts a smile on my face.

>like buying a dumpling at a street stall -- takes place on mobile; travelling is paid for via mobile
Sounds like Sweden.

Why the fuck does Yea Forums suddenly care about this shit? You fags hate Neptunia and ignore dozens of chink action MMOs but you're suddenly obsessed with this Neptunia-esque chink action MMO, made by gacha jews of all people.
Is this what unironic shilling looks like?

Because it somewhat looks like BotW and most people on Yea Forums has shit for computers, so they can't emulate the real deal.
Also, the chinese game looks more like a budget Ni no Kuni.

About to finish.

Attached: image.jpg (780x439, 99K)

People are only doing it to spite BotW.

Not all that interested in the generic animu style, but hopefully they do something interesting with the actual gameplay.

Can you show me something new. Like a screenshot of a dungeon?

Ni no Kuni has style, this is just generic anime girls living in generic pastel forests and towns. Somehow it looks even more soulless that Honkai Impact.

No, but you can google that or search on YouTube.

>BoTW broke some anons mind so badly it reduced them to unironically shilling for a Chinese pay2win mobile ripoff of it
God damn, that’s gotta be a first.

If it's good, I'll play it and avoid gachashit. If it's not, who cares

>there's a fucking mandatory app which outlines the official party ideology and tracks how many pages you've read of it
No

>Sounds like Sweden.
Here it's credit cards, China is QR code

It was the failure of FFXV that kicked everything off.

>Here it's credit cards, China is QR code
Swish, Västtrafik mobile app etc.

I wonder if these kinds of fanboys were this assblasted back when Ocarina of Time came out.

I'm starting to doubt anyone here actually played the game.

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO POST VARIATIONS ON THIS COMMENT

>ugly good
>perfect bad
Ni no Kuni looks like shit.

How ironic, OP.

>Swish, Västtrafik mobile app etc.
Oh, yeah. Now imagine that on steroids. That's China. It's bizarre until you get used to it, then it become super convenient. You even pay for street food that way

This is not "perfect", it's generic as shit. Have you not played an anime game in your life?

Attached: ahh much better.png (1300x1300, 1.55M)

Reminds me of that one moonlight fairy

Seethe more roastie maybe then my dick will stop getting hard at all the 10/10 anime girls there are

How many times are you gonna repost slight variations of this thread

Holy shit, the seethe is palpable.

I said "sound like". I didn't say "that's identical to Sweden".
Also, Japan is kind of similar to China anyway where I lived for a while, so I know how dominant the phones are in east asia in general.

>No
Yes.
xuexi.cn/
scmp.com/tech/apps-social/article/2186037/chinas-most-popular-app-propaganda-tool-teaching-xi-jinping-thought
techcrunch.com/2019/02/01/china-propaganda-app/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=EJB4fYKiCFCaNxzXVj88BA

Cope.

1989 tiananmen square

I'm not Chinese, but nice try. Seethe more, tendie.

Good goy

Free Tibet

I played more chinkshit garbage than you can imagine you nigger faggot. I have actually played almost everything this developer made, without ever paying them. It's ALL the same fucking garbage. Underage retards like you are the reason gachashit became so popular and eroded the Japanese industry beyond belief. Kill yourself.

dilate

Cope.

cope
have sex

Attached: 1560067806642.png (843x903, 39K)

Are you sure it wasn’t because they all started emulating western garbage with realism instead like FF and Kojima? Eat shit weeb.

>this developer
You don't even know who made it

They couldn't give less of a shit about the West. Kojima is a rare fucking exception.
I can't be fucked to remember how to capitalize their fucking name properly.

yikes, dilate

>I play tons of shit I hate
?

>nintencels coping because some chinkshit ripoff made in some backalley sweatshop is better than the original product

lmao

>le tiananmen massacre

cope some more

>chinks
>mobile
>this much shilling in a few days
lmao

Attached: 1557305649373.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

seethe, cringe

There was a time when I thought this stuff might be worth something after all, since it's making so much money, and I just don't see it. I was wrong.

top tier google translate I think

In the past few days straight of these threads being posted, has any nintendie actually made a legitimate critique of the game, rather than parroting disinfo ("hurr MMO") and assumptions ("I just KNOW it's going to be shit okay")? It's like instead of not saying anything and letting the threads die, they are compelled to defend nintendo but don't actually have anything to say so they just spam the same rubbish over and over again.

I find it interesting that no-one would ever give any chinese knock-off the time of day but since this one "dabs on the tendies" it needs to be shilled.

As long as there's even a semblance of MMO+gacha shit it goes into the trash automatically.

I want a single player driven game with multiplayer bullshit completely optional. The aforementioned assume they'll be mandatory, therefore, shit.

Attached: 1451949981229.jpg (332x369, 34K)

And you're absolutely fuming
DAB

Ah yes, I forgot they’re too busy enjoying garbage like Splatoon, Yokai Watch, and Puyo Puyo Tetris which are the pinnacle of Japanese normalfag entertainment to care about one of their biggest JRPG franchises turning into realism artstyle western inspired garbage. But I guess Final Fantasy was always like that anyways.

Nintendies:
>wtf it's just a straight copy of botw!
Also nintendies:
>the gameplay looks shit lol

I don't get it. Either you think botw is a good game and therefore you should understand why people are interested in this one, or you think botw is shit and therefore you shouldn't even be in here pissing yourself defending it.

Anyone who's familiar with mobage doesn't need any discussions, we know how this will work out because it's always the same story.
Everyone else is just shitposting, because they're either bored or stupid.

This looks pretty good, wish the player would actually fight the mobs tho.

Way to literally do exactly what that post was saying, holy shit.

I'll buy it just for the cute girls, tell me it will be available for steam

What MMORPG is this?

redpilled
bluepilled

shes so pretty!

Where do I find this latest gameplay?

how can I play it?

snoys:
>the gameplay looks shit lol
also snoys
>this game copied botw, lmao that's based

You forgot Pay to Win

shut up user, it's based
don't forget to dab on nintendo

It added anime girls, which is based, yes.

Everything you said is a downside barring the healing item thing.

>Pay to Win
>singleplayer game
literally pointless so who the fuck cares

Game looks like shit, world is 90% smaller and even more empty than botw and combat seems to be as generic as it can be

Maybe it's because Genshin Impact also has microtransactions, Pay 2 Win elements and many other factors added in that would make any good game shit?

It means they design the game to annoy you until you pay

>I think it will have those things in the future therefore it has them right now at this moment
ESL who can't into tenses or just a moronic nintranny?

It's literally confirmed.
Also I'm an idort, I'm not buying some chinese mobile knock-off whether it's copying nintendo or not.
God you're so caught up over the whole console war part that you're forgetting that you're dealing with a fucking chinese bootleg here. Get a grip, man.

>until you pay
fat chance, if a game goes out of its way to annoy me I stop playing, simple as that
so far I'm seeing none of that though

I'm guessing your 'confirmation' is that survey question where they literally asked if people would be okay with that stuff or not, meaning there's a chance it won't have it because otherwise they wouldn't have even bothered asking and just shoved it in.

It's botw without any of the cool physics interactions aka what carried the entirety of the game.

>thinking this even matters
It's still gatcha shit. Unlock grinds are still fucking awful. Gatcha is inherently bad.

>a game with limited weapon durability
>very large emphasis on gathering and crafting
>armor and gear take large amount of resources to upgrade
YEAH WHO CARES THEY COULDN'T POSSIBLY MONETIZE THIS TYPE OF GAME AT ALL

I'd rather have elemental magic combos in combat than pointless gimmick shit that's inferior to swinging your weapon around anyway.

Looks great, can't wait to play it.

>>a game with limited weapon durability
Thankfully a trash part of BOTW that GI has disregarded.

oh cool so they will just monetize weapon drops then

My confirmation came from a screenshot posted of the gem store in the game.
You can stop defending mobile p2w chinese bootlegs now, it's sad.

>literally pulling things out of your ass to hate
Seething tranny.

>left
>kid genuinely excited about his game
>right
>seething tranny who has to fake a smile for internet karma because they have no other metric by which they value their self worth

U r mr gay

Looks cute. Needs co-op.

Source? Doesn't make much sense to have p2w available in a closed beta.

>literally shilling a pay2win chink mobile game because you can't let go of how sucessful BoTW was
I think you are the one that's seething here

You are literally inventing things to get upset about, can't get more seething mentally ill tranny than that.

You cant respond after someone invokes the chart. It nulls it.

>free chinese mobile game
>won't have microtransactions
You cannot be this dumb.
I'm stunned they can still reel suckers like you in.

Attached: 1527043933865.jpg (124x124, 3K)

>mobile
Yeah, it's the chinee alright

>see this thread
>snoys sucking chink dick now
lol
keep making this thread

GENSHIN A GO GO BABY
i won't touch this chink kusoge with a ten long foot pole

>spent 5 minutes trying to find source
>couldn't find it
>decide to make this worthless post instead
You got me tranny, the reaction image was like the finishing blow, damn.....

>MMO

Finna gonna boutta get a yikes from me

>free single player RPG

Attached: 1369932788008.jpg (300x261, 21K)

Some user posted a screenshot of the store a few threads ago but I didn't save it.
Either way, you'll see it when the game comes out, assuming you'll still care about it by the time it releases because the only reason you're humouring this chinese bootleg is because "le fuk nitendo ecks dee".
Seethe, cope, dilate and have sex.

>"free to play" pretty much just means "free", right?
Acting stupid on purpose won't get you anywhere.

Attached: 1561126589147.jpg (540x537, 58K)

Strictly speaking they haven't actually announced their intended monetisation method, even if we all know what it's going to be there remains that sliver of hope they'll have a buy to play model as well where for some reasonable amount you never have to deal with bad gacha rates
I mean probably not but still, it's possible

>he thinks a free to play mobile game from CHINA won't have monetization up the ass
While you are here can I interest you in some prime real estate on Mars?

Are you literally this stupid? I'm saying it's a single player RPG and therefore will have a purchase price.

Breath of the Wild? More like Blown out the Water.

>BOTW
I thought it was a comfy PvE MMORPG
Guess it's shit then

Do you think league of legends is p2w?

Name a single chinese free to play mobile game that doesn't have a microtransaction store, you fucking cretin.
I will stay here and laugh at you while you desperately scramble around for research and bend over backwards for a fucking chinese knock-off bootleg.

Attached: 1482930673942.jpg (993x777, 107K)

Seething nintranny.

I'm an idort, I could play this garbage on my PC at 4k resolution. Cope harder, dog eater.
Your consolewar faggotry has no effect on me, tranny.

Attached: 2016300-1453691072566-VcBy3z-i_400x400-1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

i dunno but it's really pay to shit.

>if you don't do a task for me then I win
How about I just tell you to dilate instead? Just keep seething over wishful nintendie assumptions and show everyone how you trannies are incapable of arguing what is actually available to see.

>Underage retards like you are the reason gachashit became so popular and eroded the Japanese industry beyond belief. Kill yourself
Mobile gaming is just way more practical when you're out the entire day, retard. It has nothing to do with "muh underage retards" and what not

>It's like instead of not saying anything and letting the threads die, they are compelled to defend nintendo
People who obsess with companies like Nintendo. Valve, etc are mentally ill

Oh please do post more about how superior you are over the internet, maybe add an even more pretentious reaction image, totally-not-coping-tranny.

>>if you don't do a task for me then I win
kek are you talking about yourself now? because that's why you tried putting on to me literally only a couple of posts ago.
man, you're not just retarded, you're extremely retarded.
time to go kill yourself you pointless bug

>f-fuck he's not actually a nintentranny
>b-better start projecting!
I think I'll take my victory now. Thanks for the laugh, m8.

Attached: 1560736181277.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Even confirmed shill threads aren't as vitriolic as this. Nintendies really get steamed when you insult their bing tablet.

I would make a bingo chart of these threads but it would literally just be 5 spaces long.
>reeeeeeeee botw ripoff
>reeeeeeeee anime girls
>reeeeeeeee mobile
>reeeeeeeee china
>reeeeeeeee possibly p2w
Screencap this, repost it, there isn't a single nintenbrony capable of making any post that isn't one of these.

I really do they they’re paying you people well. Because if not this is just pathetic

You claimed the existence of something refuted my argument, so I asked you to provide it. That's not the same as you asking me to do something for you on a whim. You nintrannies really are mentally ill. God help you if you ever need to debate something in real life.

Holy shit, this thread is still up? I've been asleep for like 10 hours. Glad to see this game is so popular.

>iOS but no android
I guess PC will do just fine.

It doesn't seem to play like BotW at all but it does look like a generic ARPG of sorts. Pass.

I don't think Nintendo is paying these haters anything

Attached: 1557868564275.jpg (1006x1080, 93K)

Oh no, it's one of those underage trannies. Your parents should be ashamed of letting you decide to cut your dick off.

inb4 you're compelled to reply to this post despite already 'taking your victory' because you are 100% an attention-starved tranny

It’s just so blatant. There’s not even an attempt to hide this shill campaign. Whatever u have to do to feed ur family I guess

I put "strongly agree" on the question that asked if I was okay with gacha games. Enjoy.

>EPIC attacks with flashy particle effects, damage numbers and several enemies being fought at once
vs
>enemies being or have been subdued via actual tactics, making relatively hard fights easier via unconventional thought
Is this supposed to make GI look better?
lmao

Is this bait?

We knew there would be multiple beta phases. Granted this was a very short beta test, but we knew nobody who signed up now was going to get into this one. I'm surprised some people from Yea Forums actually made it in with how few invites they sent out. I'm sure the next beta will start in like a month or so and the people who signed up now will be more likely.

It doesn't matter if it's P2W or not, the fact that it's a possibility because it's a shitty level-driven RPG means its already bad.

jesus

>even Asukaspammer is okay with the game
Well, that's it Nintenbros. We've lost.

How does that even make sense? Potential P2W in a multiplayer game is bad. Potential P2W in a single player game means fucking nothing, because it's always just shit like potions and gear to let casuals/shitters blow through the game, which has no impact on anyone else.

P2W isn't the fucking problem, reread the god damn post you cretin.
Stupid grinding based gameplay is bad.

Damn you're mad.

Boy you must hate Dark Souls then.

Fucking retard.

>using lightning against wet enemies is not a valid tactic
>but spamming regular swings is

Do you unironically think they would balance a single player game around P2W, instead of making P2W an after-thought to prop up shitters and let them at least enjoy the story easily?

P2W models work in MMOs because they are endless and so whales will keep paying to stay on top. In single player games they don't make any sense beyond carrying shitters through the story, because all it takes is some bad reviews to make people stop buying the game and anyone who would P2W will eventually stop because there is an ending to the game. MMOs are more resistant to shit reviews because whales who are too deep in to stop are the ones who sustain them, not F2Pers.

Here's another one to make you smile then.
motherjones.com/politics/2019/06/bill-de-blasio-says-nypd-will-investigate-the-latest-rape-allegations-against-trump-an-expert-says-it-probably-cant/

Wasn't made by nintendo so he probably does.

I don't understand, is this an mmo or a single player game?

>4k resolution
Unless you have a godly rig, probably not. Shit sort of taxes my 1080ti/8700k at 1440p.

There isn't even character creation, take a wild guess.

I don't keep track on american politics.

Single player with always-online and some of the player skills refer to multiple players. so people speculate it will have instanced multiplayer later on.

Are there graphics settings? I figure I can play this game if it lets me turn a few down.

from the beta Facebook.

Attached: 65272512_442450589938470_2082483969424621568_o.jpg (1002x2001, 272K)

Yes and no, and I could talk about the effects of that game's RPG mechanics for hours if need be. In general though, it's a lot less problematic in a linear setting than in an open world one.
I couldn't even tell that's having an effect, so no. The player hit their big ability button and everything died, exactly the same as the earlier clip from the same fucking webm.
I'm not saying anything about P2W, I'm talking about the same elements which have made others say "this could be made P2W".

Also yes they absolutely can and will. Look at any mobile game ever.

In the beta right now, no, outside of generic low/medium/high, I had mine set at high.

Oh wow. BOTW can't even manage local multiplayer and this random Chinese game manages to have online co-op. Can Nintendo do anything right?

This. I'm signed up now, hoping they will try to make something good, just fuck the phonelets, let them play if they have a good enough phone and a bluetooth controller, but making the gameplay dumb to suit the needs of them is retarded.

If they retardedly make it P2W then the PC version will be wasted resources because the master race isn't going to eat that shit up like mobileniggers. Either I'll enjoy a new game or move on after reading shit reviews, no sweat off my back, and it shouldn't be triggering you either.

Unless I can dress up as Karate Bugman this game look like a soulless botw that tried to pander to weebs.

Attached: Kamen Ride.gif (400x225, 1.66M)

soul/soulless

Do you like JRPGs? If yes than Granblue Fantasy, if no then I don't know because that's all I really play.

Holy fuck you absolute retard learn to read.
Are there actual chinese shills here trying to slide responses?

So at worst, there'll be P2Wfags blowing everything up and carrying you through dungeons? Guess I can live with that.

Sure you don't buddy. Sure you don't.

Co-op is pretty cool desu

Why would I?

>way too moe
no Such THING

as opposed to the non-generic animu style?

kys

Not only am I gonna play her game, I'm gonna main Amber. I always like bow users and she seems fun to play.

>if it's P2W then I won't buy it, if not I'll enjoy it, what's the problem?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU NEED TO HATE IT!!!!
Based nintranny retard.

White people need extinction ASAP

moefags get the rope

Attached: 1541217009252.png (594x409, 301K)

Who are you?

>I have other problems than it being P2W or not
>WHO CARES IF IT'S P2W IT TOTALLY WON'T BE P2W STOP TRYING TO SAY IT'S P2W
This is an actual, unironic shill tactic, I'm sure of it. No wonder this game has a consistent single slow thread up at all times.

do the shills honestly believe this is gonna be better than BOTW? are they mentally ill or just trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

>as opposed to the non-generic animu style?
Yes, or any other style which requires imagination. A generic cute girl overacting in all the stock Nipponese ways a cute girl over there is supposed gto overact isn't going to impress me.

Nobody knows

But this is a Chinese game so it's not anime. This is just what real people look like in China.

A hero.

You fucked up not knowing the lyrics of your image.

Nice reading comprehension. I flat out said that if it's P2W then I won't play it, and I don't care enough to rage if it does end up being P2W. On the other hand, if it's not P2W then I'll give it a go. Common sense sure is hard for you trannies huh?

tfw you have a layover in Beijing airport but you forgot to bring your western 3D goggles so you have to get used to the 2D world for a couple of hours