More exited for this than the Link's Awakening remake

>More exited for this than the Link's Awakening remake

What went right?

Attached: 5d6kng7ktn231.jpg (640x1032, 146K)

Link's Awakening remake is remade for normies and doesn't offer anything to to the game or gameplay besides better graphics, while Spongebinlge dehydrated offers cut content and adding onto the base game besides graphics
Zelda games are shit anyway

Attached: scared pika.jpg (399x282, 11K)

you being a fucking child

I am actually. Who here a Kelp Forest chad?

GAMEPLAY WHEN!
And holy shit, is this the only remake that actually bothers to reinsert the cut content? Most remakes never bother to do that.

Heartgold and Soulsilver did. Except for the final Suicune event. Which I was ok with as I dont think it would have made a lot of sense to have in a non crystal game.

I hate Spongebob, but I like 3D platformers and collectathons better than playing Link's Awakening for the 10th time. I might get this when it comed out. t. nintendork

Spongebob's Dream...home...

Attached: Spongebobs Dream).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Creature from the Krusty Krab when?

I'm excited for both. It's a fine time to be a boomer.

Was this the hardest level for anyone else?

the question is
Are they going to put in the original idea for Patrick's dream or keep the joke?

I feel sorry for the guy that was doing the fan made remake of the same name.
Also because the links awakening remake looks awful, most of it isn't that bad but links face is unacceptably simple.

they'll keep the joke, or have it go from joke then actual dream after spongebob gives patrick dream advice or something

>I feel sorry for the guy that was doing the fan made remake of the same name.
isn't he working on the re-hydrated? they both have the exact same artstyle,

Because Link's Awakening DX already exists and is perfectly playable on multiple devices. The remake isn't necessary and doesn't add anything worthwhile.

As the studio which is developing the game is Austrian, I think that the first gameplay will be shown during Gamescom, so sometime between 21th August and 24th August.

This Is honestly the most beautiful looking Spongebob content I’ve ever seen, I hope the actual game looks like this. That sky.

Attached: A6F7F31A-B601-42AF-BDD9-5F6EC09C3A71.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>THQNordic can't actually do anything to force a timesplitters remake since it's still under Koch Media
>Koch are too busy sending games into Epic hell, and allegedly they're making Dambuster (comprised of most of the original FreeRad guys who do have functional code for a HD TS2 port) perform a suicide mission in the form of a project absolutely nobody wants, a Dead Island spinoff in space
This'll do, I guess ;_;

that's kelp forest buddy

For one, BfBB is priced correctly for a remaster. I’d happily throw $30 at Link’s Awakening, maybe $40 if I’m feeling good. But a full fucking $60 for what amounts to a Game Boy game you can download for $6 on 3DS with a mini Zelda Maker thing on the side, fuck that

MediEvil is $30 too. Hope they don’t fuck it up.

You were born 10 years after Link's Awakening came out

Are you somehow implying that Battle for Bikini Bottom wasn't for normies and that people actually played Links Awakening when it came out?

I was born two years after

Holy shit! I missed that memo! When does it come out!?

Attached: 455256B6-DAEF-4F7F-BECA-B973F0C32C00.jpg (745x518, 71K)

Hopefully this time they give you an ACTUAL AWARD for collecting all the golden spatulas

Attached: 5D71D610-E1C5-4325-91CF-8C170B383385.jpg (287x287, 18K)

This is a recreation of an in engine cutscene in the OG, I feel like this is meant to be in game

>those water riplles
100% ABSOLUTE SOUL AND KINO

including content that was CUT FROM THE ORIGINAL is so supremely cool and I wish more games did that

>Link's Awakening remake is remade for normies and doesn't offer anything to to the game or gameplay besides better graphics
Correct
>while Spongebinlge dehydrated offers cut content and adding onto the base game besides graphics
Correct
>Zelda games are shit anyway
Absolutely NOT correct. As dumb as this "remake" is, it gives hope that eventually they'll remake the Oracle games.