Is Resident Evil 4 anti-Semitic

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4/

>Once the aforementioned details have been established, Resident Evil 4 increasingly deviates from Dagon. Resident Evil 4‘s cult followers are not Lovecraftian deep-sea monsters, but the human hosts of an ancient parasite called “Las Plagas.” This is a distinction without a difference to the untrained eye, but parasites more clearly communicate who the cultists represent. Historically, the diaspora Jewish community has been accused of living parasitically on host populations because it’s a small, foreign group that latches onto larger non-Jewish societies to extract wealth without working via usury.

Attached: RE4-top.jpg (533x838, 48K)

>The mysterious merchant is a recurring character in Resident Evil 4, and one of its most popular (yes, the game has its own memetic merchant!). He’s the spitting image of one of the first extras seen in Dagon, has an Australian accent (likely just a flourish of the English voice actor), and appears to be infected with Las Plagas. He always seems to be one step ahead of Leon, but rather than attacking him, he sells him weapons. Given the anti-Semitic subtext, he surely personifies Jewish merchants who have historically profited from both sides of a conflict.

Attached: Merchant_re4.jpg (679x1024, 71K)

>Leon encounters several giants infested with Plagas called “El Gigante,” which were likely inspired by the cave troll from The Lord of the Rings. They’re kept as slaves, which is appropriate given a disproportionate number of slavers from Spain and Portugal were Marranos. The first one is dragged out of its cage with a rope around its neck, and the ones in the mines wear chains. In this analysis, we can take it as a metaphor of the black-Jewish relationship. The Gigantes are sicced on Leon in the same way that Jews weaponized the black civil rights movement in America. More recently, the Jewish media whipped the black community into a frenzy in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential elections with gratuitous, one-sided coverage of police shootings. They’re also shown killing Ganados (villagers infected with Las Plagas), just as the alliance has sometimes backfired on Jews.

Attached: gigante.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

dont break your back with that reach bro

Now this is some olympic reaching.

Attached: 1535976605118.png (437x295, 69K)

Its possible since it was made by the japs

Attached: the-jews-fear-the-samurai-7848992.png (500x454, 107K)

No. But if RE4 and RE5 came out in present day leftypols would shit their pants over how "problematic" it is to have a white guy go over to developing countries and slaughter poor people. Doubly so for 5 because they're mostly black.

That did happen underaged poster

> If it came out in the present day.
Nigga, there were snowflakes who were jumping all over the racial themes of each game when they launched. The only difference of that today they'd be taken more seriously.

I was a kid then, I didn't pay attention to the politics behind games I played. But I guarantee that however bad it was back then, it would be much, much worse today with Twatter/outrage culture being so much bigger.

>Spain
>developing country
also there was a huge pant-shitting over RE5

Attached: 1492968584177.gif (500x281, 328K)

This can't be real

as an English lit major, this is some stupid, reaching "analysis". Reading things as metaphors for other things is a really superficial method of exploring a text.

Living with the rogenior is hard.. It does take a toll on ones brain. There are time splits here and there alternate paths one can pick up an drop off of of. It's no wonder those tyrants survived it's totally puasible. Space is the only area we wait to acpet into theseries now.. the game may have this accpet init. It may very well not. I, for one hope it does. :) I've been waiting for this battle for a decated my mistake. :) See... ugh if only i could get some sleep but .. "it".. won't let me :/ I can force my system to shut down and get some ok sleep but where as i do it correctly it is much more satisfiing to wake up from and I feel completely regenrated fully healed and ready to take on the entire world! Which I could.. If I had to.

Considering Capcom shit their pants so hard they haven't set a game in africa since, I can only imagine what they'd do now.

schiz'd

I feel like I'm reading a bullshit book analysis from a pretentious high school student.

it's not like Africa was a particularly popular setting before RE5

Honestly, it’s probably bullshit but I buy this article. If the Illuminados aren’t Jews, they are suppose to be the some Masonic/Illuminati sect and Jews are very over represented in those groups anyways. This isn’t a conspiracy it’s just documented fact.

Also lol at pic related

Oops meant to post this

Attached: 3EE0F12E-82B3-47C6-985B-C2A814371C8D.jpg (370x899, 51K)

You can interp RE4 like this, but what it says beyond RE4 is what really determines the value of this kind of analysis. If all this boils down to (and I don't know if it does, won't read the article on a crazy right-wing lit publisher site), then this is just a gloss about the aesthetics of illuminati cults in media and how they are sourced from conspiracies about Jews, etc.

It's all so tiring.

Attached: 1533263519506.jpg (912x444, 93K)

Is it even possible for the greatest game ever to get even more based?