Do you guys have a gaming companion or do you just play alone?

Do you guys have a gaming companion or do you just play alone?

Attached: 1546313007933.png (1199x863, 2.11M)

cute

I play with my sister

me and my living breathing wife have been playing quite a bit of Dota Underlords recently.

Doll maids are very cute!

My fiancee and I usually take turns playing something on the TV or do our own thing together in the computer room.

alone and always offline like a fuckin boss

I have online friends.
Sometimes I consider abandoning them and doing everything completely alone and never making friends again

a bit rash

uhh what the fuck

Would my dakimakura counts as a companion?

I'm thinking about getting a doll with a huge ass.

Of course it does.

It's just how I want to be, I guess I didn't realize it until I had all of them.
I only hold back because we play D&D, basically.

>doll's eyes off to the side as if looking at something
>creepy ajar door in tv reflection with incredibly dark shadows

Attached: spook.gif (600x328, 1.98M)

Attached: 1537831295110.gif (362x270, 1.91M)

my gf sucks my dick sometimes while I play games.

My spider bro on the wall, keeps the bugs in check, out of my drinks and off my screen.

Attached: wolfspider-975x1030.jpg (975x1030, 51K)

Can't tell if doll is more creepy or that shadow

Attached: 1538623020514.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

GO TELL AUNT RHODY

h-her hair is blonde too...

JUST POST HER PUSSY ALREADY YOU CUNT, YOU SPAM HER EVERYTIME BUT NEVER SHOW PUSPUS.

Attached: 1434994648405.jpg (983x752, 98K)

Mostly I play by myself, but maybe one weekend a month, my brother and I will hook up our childhood NES and play something co-op. Just the other day we beat Double Dragon 2 on Supreme Warrior for probably the first time in 25 years or so.

>Wanting someone to annoy me or them wanting me to backsit gaming their sorry asses
I never enjoyed playing with someone unless it's either co-op or party games, but we rarely have those gatherings nowadays

Attached: Jones FUCKING PISSED.jpg (754x650, 48K)

I play local co-op games with my girlfriend and I have a couple buddies from college I play online with a few nights a week. Sometimes I try to play with randos online but I've yet to make any online friends.

Attached: SEND HELP.png (1199x863, 1.49M)

I used to play and my mom would sit behind me and smoke DUDE WEED
these days though I just play with my friends online and use VC

user is fucking a possessed doll? fucking lucky bastard.

Attached: 1449525626647.png (800x473, 17K)

based spider bro

I play with my wife's son and daughter.

Usually my siblings and a few friends.
Still waiting for sexbots to really become a thing, I don't know why it's taken us so long to automate relationships and sex.

!

Attached: DilVfr7U0AAzad2.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

What do doll tits feel like?

Here's my gaming companion

Attached: 20180622_202025.jpg (5312x2988, 3.9M)

kys faggot

Should I buy a doll like that so that I can post myself fucking it when trannies keep telling me to "have sex"?

Red is player 2 color

After years of usage and the doll eventually deteriorates, how will you dispose of it without raising suspicion?

>cute cat
>faggot
fucking summer

I miss my doll

Attached: 1470970721650.jpg (480x480, 25K)

yes

you can esily cut it down and throw away the metal skeleton in a bag

Dolls are extremely low tech, they just look nice, but actually fucking them is a hassle and isn't more exciting than fucking a regular onahole, they're literally huge hunks of plastic in the shape of a beatiful woman, but the second you touch them it's not better than any sex toy you've probably touched already.

disposable is actually pretty easy:

remove head; outer TPE/Silicone layer needs to be peeled off of metal skeleton (make incision using any sharp object near joint, the rest just slides off. TPE/silicone can be recycle at any local municipal landfill

remaining metal skeleton can just be recycled in the same way

if you don't want to raise suspicion with the head, you can make an incision at the back of the head and peel off TPE/silicone and remove plastic eyeballs; dispose of remaining head, TPE/silicone, and eyeballs separately

You sick fuck

Jesus fuck look at the game they are hovering over, it's just the background for Resident Evil 7. . . . .

Attached: 1559149695111.gif (600x442, 3.53M)

urge to mouthfuck this one

>Dolls are extremely low tech, they just look nice
Oh. Why doesn't Japan fucking hurry, robot gfs should be a thing already.

Attached: 934731.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

warning: spooky webm

Attached: faceswap.webm (720x404, 469K)

The problem is they're making them move, before they're making them feel like a real woman or anything alive, or anything remotely erotical. They're basically clay sculptures cloned and then pured into a mold or injected with TPE, even if they make them move they'll only feel like plastic but now it will make funny grinding noises be 10x more expensive and have a recording saying "yamete oni chan" but still feel like a car tire.

tell us user

Attached: 1507578438645654.webm (800x450, 2.4M)

>making them feel like a real woman or anything alive
What would that take?
Maybe it wouldn't matter very much to me desu.
Would be nice if they had good AI though.

is it the lips?

Attached: ay1e - Copy.jpg (900x772, 139K)

steam friends?