Cp in life is strange 2 is fine, but tifa's huge tits must be reduced and legs covered cause rating boards lmaaao

cp in life is strange 2 is fine, but tifa's huge tits must be reduced and legs covered cause rating boards lmaaao

Attached: efef.png (551x400, 228K)

hmm seems like western games win again

Scared of ratings? FF7R would still sell tons with AO boobs.

Is there really cp in Life is Strange 2? Might actually buy the rest of the episodes, then

most of the people that will buy this game are old boomers anyway, so the ethics dep. are all retarded.

How? How did you manage to cram both of the most asinine topics this board has had the displeasure of discussing in recent memory? You fucking autists are on my last nerve.
Stop talking about Tifa's tits and stop talking about muh SJWs boogeyman and fucking kill yourselves

Attached: 1561242010832.png (600x617, 323K)

Welcome to cultural marxism, where pedophiles can read to kids while dressed as women and the Japanese are the ones who need to change.

>One Angry Faggot

I personally don't have a problem with the underage sex in life is strange 2 but to claim sjws are nothing more than a boogeyman is incredibly immature.

In the Witcher 2 they cut an entire reward for a quest, a woman having sex with you as thanks fir saving her.
because "sex as a commodity"
People have to realise the faggots doing this shit are feminists.

>One angry incel
SEX
DO YOU HAVE IT?!

Attached: 1555471620066.png (628x7185, 3.59M)

He's right.

SJW are lynch mobs you can see at twitter, game journalists of polygon, kotaku, vice, forums like Resetera, and here.

go back to resetera

Attached: Ralph_No.png (548x215, 66K)

They are real but just like leftists do, they're blamed for the cringiest most unrelated shit ever

There was CP? The fuck happens in the game

EPBP.

IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

ALL THEY DID WAS FORCE THEM TO MAKE HER SHIRT TIGHTER

STOP POSTING THIS MEME

Attached: 1561074641359.png (1356x1248, 2.25M)

So she effectively has smaller tits since we'll never see them unleashed, kill yourself good gaijin.

Billy D. Autist

SE will make them bigger, don't worry.

So I guess the odds of an uncensored Cid are basically 0?

Attached: goddamn_tea_small_PC.png (320x240, 72K)

You still have your character intact, only a bit smaller tits on a generic waifu, Yakuza 3 HD apparently got a mission cut where Kiryu got chased by a tranny

They're not real and you're not being lynched.

Or what? You’ll throw an autism fit? It’s an internet image board. Grow up.

I don't use the term SJWs, I call them political ideologues.
Ideologues are real. Weather they are religious or political party affiliates, they are uncompromising and dogmatic and ruined video games.

He's not, sjws keep ruining things over and over again but you retards just stick your heads in the sand and pretend nothing is happening. Its pure childishness.

Keep running from the scary man in your head

We have a much bigger issue than the reduction of Tifa's tits. Someone made Nessa's skin tone a slightly lighter brown.

Attached: 1561333591166.png (1000x765, 589K)

Says right there

>Our ethics department had asked that we make sure that her top wasn't loose so that her chest wouldn't come off as unnatural during heavy action sequences.

The very definition of censorship since the original game had no qualms about realism and the new one most certainly doesn't what with the MC's ability to still wield a sword as large as himself with 1 hand, a talking tiger, a man with a gun arm, a dude who was locked in a coffin for many years without food or water, etc.

>t.seething sjw

I'm glad this had the backlash of those flip artists making kang and shoop da woop edits.

Screw cultural appropriation into the ground hard. If somebody wants to make color variants, let em have at it I say.

Until the moment someone puts a black superman in a comic and then you fucks go insane

its almost like these were two different decisions made by different entities
in fact its almost like these two things have nothing to do with each other

If it's an alt color and not just someone else trying to take the role of superman it's fine in my books.

Alt colors are not the same as alternate people that are trying to push some silly agenda.

Create new heroes if you want to push some kinda silly message but don't drag legendary titles through the mud to push some silly ideologue.

Surprise surprise both sides of any "issue" are more similar than they care to admit and are both retarded.

we know its you billy making threads stop

Attached: wrgergherthgetrhgerthgrewhgrtewgreg.png (766x767, 319K)

unnghh my cum seep out of penis hole unghhhhhh

>this is what resetera trannies deem important
It's not even a company changing the character, it's just some guy making fan art.

is he going to start crying about cyberpunk again

I'm crying about cyberpunk because it's not a fucking rpg anymore

>yeah why arent they letting me see tifa nipples when she fights around and around, dammit!

They could just choose not to render them, you know like how they weren't rendered in the original game?

you would have complained either way.

I'll repeat myself then: I don't care for realism in a game named Final FANTASY.

If she had her original design, I'd be fine with it.

Poor little white boy. Afraid of women, gays, transgenders, and those of other nationalities having an equal footing to your own? Afraid of being looked at or treated the way you do to them?

Grow the fuck up, child.

I unironically ike Tifas new design somewhat but when I heard the reason for toning down her tits was from an ethics department, I just don't see how I could justify giving them my money. How the fuck could anyone here justify it unless you're a cross poster from reset era or reddit?

Some people just like censorship

sweetie, you lost. they won. they're going to be doing a lot of hypocritical things to your games... and that's just too bad now.

Her tits weren't reduced, they're bigger than they were in Advent Children and Dissidia you dumb shitposting motherfucker.

They gave her a sports bra, that's all. Now shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1549566286436.jpg (1043x9999, 2.74M)

you must be retarded

>JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT MALIGNANT TUMOR ON YOUR FACE

>still this desperate after people have posted Japanese Twitter discussion of people saying they made her breasts smaller
Keep telling yourself nothing happened and it was just a mistranslation.

None if those people deserve equal footing because they didn't earn it. If you want equal footing, go build you own country. Preferably in Africa.

>killing, raping, pillaging, and subjugating the native people of a continent = earning it

Well yeah, rights of conquest faggot. All those buildings around you didn't just appear out of thin air either. Cry more about your inferiority.

ewww, tranny

>being on the losing side of history
>keeps going, as if there were a light at the end of the long dark tunnel that is his lot in life

GIVE UP
STOP
BEHIND YOU
READY! ...TO DIE
MOTHER

awww, rules of nature bitch, and if things continue the way they're heading, you zoomers and faggot 30 year old boomers will soon see it first hand

>Ethics

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 77K)

Attached: 1511134202884.png (490x720, 1.37M)

>red state white boys assuming the person replying isn't also white and just happens to not be a racist piece of shit

>color edited fanart
>the same as changing official media for woke points

Also there already are alternate universe black Supermen that nobody was mad at because back when they were made it was because "Why not do something different?" rather than "#resist another cishet patriarchial icon destroyed #yourgrandkidsarebrown" shit.

Yes. Two seventeen year olds have sex. It's really freaky. I had to turn the game off.

CDPR shills have been doing this for a few days now. I wish the mods would fucking ban them but the mods are probably with them, since they're letting 6 million anti-Tifa threads clog up the catalog and yesterday I got a 3 day ban for pointing out how CDPR and nintendo shills have been ruining this board with their incessant whiny attacks against anything sony

you sound like a retard

Attached: 1543538907319.jpg (680x685, 26K)

This

Attached: 1561105565364.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

>Blue state latte lappers assuming the person replying isn't an educated brown person who's seen through their bullshit.

You fuckers never stopped practicing slavery; you just upgraded to factory farming.

Subsidize a bunch of immigrants and their children (future voting pool) on welfare and hope they shit out a vote for you every four years while locking their children into the same livestock mentality.

Gotta hand it to you though; you fuckers are good at hiding your tracks because you do it in such roundabout ways that no one can ever really point at ONE thing and say "LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE DOING".

Exposing your kind of evil is like putting puzzle pieces together to make a bigger picture.

Whats really funny here is you think you won't be purged like the rest of us. Even if you aren't a poor little white boy, how long until the other groups band together against you and your group because YOUR group is suddenly a threat?

based

Based