Cyberpunk is now Cinematic movie garbage

When did you realise Cyberpunk was going to be shit?

For me it was when they announced no 3rd person mode

Attached: CYBERFLOP.jpg (3311x1709, 1.53M)

>TFW Yea Forums is perpetually mad about this game
Feels good

Attached: 1561333834333.png (280x242, 125K)

>don't go to Yea Forums for 2 weeks
>Yea Forums hates the game now
I can't keep up with this autism anymore

>"h-hehe yeah I'm going to waste my money and buy a shit game to own Yea Forums, that'll show them"

It's literally one spammer.

No it isn't you mentally ill shill

I'm fairly sure we knew about the lack of classes since like 2015.

This. It's one guy sperging out, he literally made a thread the other day complaining his threads were getting deleted.

Attached: 1560724185034.jpg (331x341, 38K)

Attached: 1560125836680.png (524x520, 220K)

I'm still disappointed about the fact I can't play a cop class

It's kind of honest. People these days acknowledge that Skyrim really fails as an RPG and is more of an action adventure game with some RPG elements. If that twitter thing is real then you can expect the same trend.

Doesn't matter the original game was supposed to have printable character sheets and proper class/RPG mechanics
The nu-game is basically a shittier bioware game at this point

>When did you realise Cyberpunk was going to be shit?
Immediately after Witcher 3 was released.

Also Shadowrun does whatever the fuck they are trying to do much better and it is a much more interesting setting than GTA with computers.

When's the mandatory CDPReddit downgrade going to show up?

Attached: 477463a16bb2243bd688c246315e45f0d05f1641f96d809b2c5981a34fac9163.jpg (2000x2226, 776K)

>once again, an open world RPG turns out to be a tiny package in fat, fat wrapping
Why or how is this new to you?

When I found out it was CD Projeckt Red, after playing Witcher 3 and first hand experiencing how laughably overhyped it was.

All the reeing trannies have been doing over this game is enough for it to be a day 1 buy

Imagine hating on a good game because it doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm buying the game, expecting it to be a blast. My hopes are that there's a sequel that adds in the class mechanics of the missing classes. I want to be a Corporate so bad.

Cases like this one autist make me resent the fact that this website is anonymous, sometimes.

>game doesn't live up to hype

In other news, water is wet and OP is retard.

the problem is it didn't even try to live up to the expectation that CDPR set themselves
They instead just did a first person sci-fi witcher game

is that onison? or whatever hes called? I remember him doing some cinnamon challenge.

then go back to redddit you fucking faggot

After you, nigger

how big can i make my characters breasts? i want obscene melons or no purchase

I agree they announced ot too early. but it looks sick.

>What we wanted
You weren't even aware it was based on a board game from the fucking 80's

I was exited until they dropped the cyberpunk aesthetic, a shame

Attached: 1549603389541.jpg (960x960, 95K)

When did they do that?

>Board game.

It's a tabletop rpg, not a board game. At most we used a sketch map, though you can play it as a wargame.

this

>what do you mean the planet still orbits the sun???
>dropped!!!

cry harder incel nobody is begging you for mommies wallet money

E3 2018

already here. look at the small snippet of gameplay from e3. male V is looking in a mirror. it looks bad. real bad.

I thought corpy was in

So you're blind.

Where in my post did I said anything about sun, show me

You're the one whos blind

When were those classes on the left promised?

When they said the game was gonna be cyberpunk?

>They instead just did a first person sci-fi witcher game
From the creators of the witcher comes the witcher with robots.

Who expected anything different after Witcher 3? which is on itself pretty damn overrated.

Simply put they do not have the money to actually pull a game of the allegedly intended scope unless it looked like Wasteland 2 and it would be a fucking long game that might as well be a book series if you imagine the length of the dialogue.

If you are interested on the setting I recommend Shadowrun rpgs . They run on toasters and the lore is all there.

If you don't know by now people frequently hallucinate when they're hyped up and then believe things were promised that were never mentioned.

Where the fuck is the E3 2019 demo. I thought someone would leak it but I cant find it.

I member that people here hyped themselves up on MGSV containing complete renakes of MG1 and 2. Hype is one helluva drug

No third person??? Wtf?

>What We Got
It's not out yet and posting this every hour won't make it come any quicker jesus christ.

Why do you expect the demo to get leaked when no one was allowed to film it?

The previous demo wasnt even leaked. The only thing that was 'recorded' was a audio snippet but thats it.

Id be surprised to find that no one went in with a pen cam or some other kind of cam. Not even a audio recorder.