Why is the hype completely gone?

Why is the hype completely gone?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blizzard forgot how to make good games. Instead it's just remake of wow, remake of wc3, remake of diablo 3 for mobile, remake of original SC, shitty adaption of dota 2.

When starcraft fps?

because I don't have beta

sharting and crossrealms

Because instead of making classic WoW like private servers do they are putting in all the retail infrastructure. It's pretty much if classic WoW was made by the modern Blizzard and they can't help but butcher their own game when all they had to do was copy/paste.

Cross server battlegrounds. Sharding/phasing whatever the fuck they want to call it.

Sharding. Also the mods move the threads to /vg/

2 months to release, streamer got bored

It turns out you actually didn't want it after all, you just thought you did.

>"when starcraft fps?"

Guys, he doesn't know...

Attached: 1370319968533.png (576x432, 246K)

Either it was all fake marketing, or people realized modern culture, streaming etc, is the problem and won't be able to create the same experience even when thrust into the same world.

Alot of people aren't in beta or don't want to play beta. You can only talk about what build and professions you wanna do so many times. Check back in late August.

user, I...

Attached: abstract suffering.png (1600x1300, 2.98M)

Because people are just waiting for the game to come out, there's nothing to hype up anymore. People were just circlejerking their nostalgia stories while waiting for a release date

Attached: 1561214309694.jpg (672x676, 98K)

Because Blizzard ran out of shill money.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to Classic quite a bit, but I don't make hype threads or post much about it

imagine playing classic over any other mmo LMAOOOOOOOOO

enjoy your trash mounts, dead game in a week and 0 transmog

most people are playing private servers in the lead up to classic wow, the huge influx of people that joined my server and most of the guilds I see are "waiting for classic" or something like that

Attached: 2g.jpg (900x702, 83K)

wait for the week before release

>no battlegroups
fucking dropped
where my whirlwind niggas at

Because there's only so much you can do at 40 and the fact that Blizz won't send out another wave of invites because they know it'll kill whatever hype there is for 8.2

can't wait for the smug press release where Blizzard says this while ignoring that they killed the interest by butchering the game
just like they planned

>playing on US servers

you deserve it

I have been hyped for so long that I have lost interest. How hard can it be to rerelease an already finished game? REEEE

An MMO with no zoomers sounds magical.

How did they butcher the game? By layering for a month or two until most people realize they didn't actually want Classic?

>no zoomers
And don't say EU is safe.

Because blizzard fucked it up in their absurd paranoia that people would drop the game over dense areas in the first few days.

Would've been better if it had came out this month, or july the latest. Late august is when people go back to school and "summer" is pretty much over. They fucked up.

i think the game will be dead within 2 months but I'm still excited to play with my friends on an actual decent co op game for once

You don't get it do you? Now all the private server guys can take Classic and emulate that. We'll have dozens of high quality private servers with ease because later builds are easier to get going

Sharding and phasing and layering are all cancer but there is nothing wrong with cross server battlegrounds.

Streamers ruined it.

>weebhunter

Asmongold fosters a super heavy anti-anime sentiment in his fanbase.

I'm still hype but with it still being the beta and it still being a 13 year old game what is there to discuss about it? On day one see what servers the streamers roll on then choose a different server

Blueballed us by letting the people who laughed and shat on us for years play the fucking game before us. I can’t watch one of these faggy streamers and their pathetic beta orbiters without getting sick to my stomach.

>sharding and pissing

Attached: 1553368427636.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

boring to watch streams of

Classic is a really boring game, that's why
The classes are barebones and the professions are poorly thought out with 99% of it being irrelevant filler items and maybe one moneymaker at high skill. And you're mandated to take engineering for one if you want to pvp at any decent level.
The only good reason to play classic is was community and the sense of danger and camaraderie in the world, which is instantly ruined by sharding and crossrealm bgs. Or if you just want a shot of nostalgia from doing fetch quests from 2003, which you already probably burnt out on a private server.

what makes me laugh most is the youtubers who kept saying that people who wanted classic were just nostalgic and vanilla was actually just shit but now they're spamming their youtube with nothing but wow classic and talk about how much they're enjoying it. I fucking hate hypocrites

Isn't he a retarded manchild anyways?

release date was too late and the beta was too early, a 100 day gap is too far for a level 30/40 beta to carry on its own

>your profit depends on viewcount
>make content that generates viewcount
those dang hippo crates

wowcrendors channel has been dead for months and no matter what he posts he will never get his views back again yet loves classic even after all those videos bashing it

>Selling your integrity and honor for money
Many such cases. SAD.

This shit is dragging on for months, if we cant play the game who gives a shit.

The beta was released way too early and people are getting bored waiting. Plus the only people with beta access are 'influencers' and people who are insane enough to still be subbed to retail that got lucky.
Watching some dude play the game simply isn't the same as being able to play it yourself.

he is a streamer now, who cares about youtube

yeah even the streamers are bored of it at this point, apart from the meme tourneys where only a couple classes actually have a chance at winning

turns out people thought they did, but they didn't.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>but there is nothing wrong with cross server battlegrounds
WRONG

classic will have like 2 servers max, you will be getting paired with same retards

The entire idea of MMO's was built around consistently playing with the same group of people.
You know, like on a fucking SERVER.
Having a cross faction nemesis is something I miss greatly.
Not that zoomer's care because they need shorter battleground queues.

>cross server battlegrounds

Was literally in vanilla you fucking wrathbabby

bgs werent cross server for a whole year

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
censored on r/classicwow btw

Attached: 1507499448606.jpg (1920x1541, 426K)

>lol it was added two months before TBC so its technically vanilla ;-)
kill yourself

kinda weird how that subreddit is so heavely moderated, everyone shits on everything on regular wow subreddit and it's fine. Must be fanboy mods.